Attention: People.

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
CronoLuminaire

Attention: People.

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:29 pm

I am going to do a thing. A GM thing. I want some folks. Specific folks. I'll throw out more names than I can probably handle, but ehh... Let's see who bites first.

Who of these folks are available? RPer, than wanted characters, in no particular order.

DW:
Sorune
Kumo

Jason:
Jeridan

Kelne:
Kelne (Kinda redundant, I know. But it is true to the format)

End:
End (See above)
Astrynax

Kai:
Holly

AM:
Xevan

Edit: DW made me aware that I forgot to say when I was doing this. The answer is: As soon as possible.
Edit 2: This'll be chat, as is my way.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cronoluminaire>CronoLuminaire</A]&nbsp; Image at: 2/17/06 20:34

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: Attention: People.

Unread postby Kai » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:32 pm

Present. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:40 pm

If you see me on, I'm usually able to do stuffs with things. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:41 pm

End doesn't really have chat capabilities, as I understand. In fact, he doesn't seem to be scanning the OOC forum much, so your luck will be best with using email.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:06 pm

Zero brought my attention to this topic.

And yeah, NY should realize that I can't do much of anything concerning AIM and/or chats, even though I'd love to do something with either one of my main characters.

... well, technically, End is the only one who's around (Asty kind of sacrificed himself a year or so back) so you'd also have to deal with that unless this involves some sort of funky timeline issue. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">"I've come to care about you. A lot. And also not in that way. Well, yeah, in that way a little. Half and Half."
"He's rectangley. That's how you'll know him. By his rectangularness."
"A head your size would burst like an infected kidney... and all I'd remember was how warm the juices were that lapped the back of my uvula on their trip down to stomach land."</div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:41 pm

For the sake of noting available times, I'll copy-paste my usual schedule.

Sundays: I will be available after 6.5*
Mondays: After 9.5*
Tuesdays: After 9.5*
Wednesdays: After 7.5
Thursdays: After 9.5
Fridays: All day (except in cases where another RP is running, in which case I'll try to notify you beforehand).
Saturday: In the evenings we normally have tabletop, so I'm often not available then.

* On these days I have to quit by around midnight if possible, since Brian has to get up at seven the next morning and I generally get up with him. For the sake of justice and sleep, I felt I should note that. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:46 am

Hmm... yeah, I've been away from the internet for awhile, hanging out with some friends and things. This weekend is out except for perhaps the possibility of tomorrow, or today... it looks like, Friday that is. Since I'll be spending the rest of the weekend with my girlfriend and her folks.

So, either Friday, or possibly monday or wednesday, depending on what everyone's schedule looks like.

Return to OOC RP Discussion