The Haunted Moogle

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

The Haunted Moogle

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:23 pm

Many of you should know what this pertains to. For those of you who don't, you might not be able to get into this. Unless you're a 'friend of a friend' sorta thing.

Kumo is looking for any friends of his willing to take a trip to the Shuman mountains. He is hoping to find more information to remove his curse in his own home, and perhaps the outlying area. Those in particular that will receive the call for help are James, Daniel Hyral, and Holly.

This should be a short thing, wrapped up in two chat sessions. Three tops. So, people interested, post your character and times you'll be free throughout, like, the next week. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image </div></p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: The Haunted Moogle

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:50 pm

The Pseudo-Paladin formerly known as Dan =[

This coming Sunday: Free
Next Sunday: D&D =[

Mondays: Free, barring stuff

Tuesday: after 7:00pm

Wednesday this week: Free
Wednesday normally: after 7:00pm

Thursday/Friday: after 7:00pm

Saturday: After 5:00pm

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:40 pm

I still haven't worked things out with Clark regarding things, but my (as well as Brian's, for the record) normal schedule is as follows:

Sundays: I will be available after 6.5*
Mondays: After 9.5*
Tuesdays: After 9.5*
Wednesdays: After 7.5
Thursdays: After 9.5
Fridays: All day (except in cases where another RP is running, in which case I'll try to notify you beforehand).
Saturday: In the evenings we normally have tabletop, so I'm often not available then.

* On these days I have to quit by around midnight if possible, since Brian has to get up at seven the next morning and I generally get up with him. For the sake of justice and sleep, I felt I should note that. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:06 am

Here's a link to a log of the first RP in case anyone wants to read it.

Thought that for the sake of procedure it ought to be available. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion