People who own certain locations...

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

People who own certain locations...

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:47 am

Well, specifically, several of the villages in Doma and the Shuman mountains. Who owns 'em, controls 'em, and says what's in 'em? I'd like a short chat with all of you who do... <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image </div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: People who own certain locations...

Unread postby Kai » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:07 am

One of my characters is connected to a tavern in a town south of Doma, as well as a temple to Kazeros to the...northwest I believe. If either of these would be at all relevant, feel free to IM me. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:13 pm

Miscellaneous towns in Doma can be created at whim, especially on the outskirts. It's a big country, and when long-range transport generally consists of riding horseback or chocoboback people tend to set up settlements closer to each other (provided sufficient resources) in an attempt to make travel more feasible.

As a result, I've probably created about a dozen towns in Doma or on the border or Riva/Doma. I can't even remember the names of most of them.

The Shuman Mountains are largely unsettled because it's hard to build on mountains, but it's not impossible. Gunnir was built there, after all (with a lot of magical terrain levelling). <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:48 pm

I made a little dysfunctional, dragon-inhabited town in the Shumans where they run near Kalshana a while back. Don't remember the name. I can look it up, when I'm not feeling lazy. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion