RP Related

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Archmage144

RP Related

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:29 pm

For those of you who participated in my plot set-up RP on Sunday evening, including:

DWSage
Will Baseton
Kate
Ash
Clark
Taiar

Please post available times to continue/begin the adventure segments of the RP. Other people that have expressed interest or that I have mentioned the RP to include:

Priam
Nama

That makes 8 people total, which, including an NPC, divides nicely into two sets of 5 characters. If anyone involved or previously mentioned cannot make it, I might have space for other people. I will post a summary of plot-thus-far at some point very soon to see who's interested.

System will depend largely on who has sheets for what; I am leaning toward using Philsys if at all possible.

MY available times are Wednesday evenings after 7, Fridays, and Saturdays. I run a local D&D game that can be moved between Friday and Saturday as needed, but that's about the limit of my schedule's flexibility. Participants will be chosen based on the order that they expressed interest (so people in chat today when I brought it up or in the first pre-RP session get priority) and also on their ability to consistently make available times.

Game on! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: RP Related

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Available all times, what with my handy dandy new motherboard.

Also, I've a sheet for Sorune posted and a sheet for Sher in the works. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image </div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:34 pm

Your available times seem largely contingent on the times I'm home from work, so it's safe to say you know when I'm available as well.

But! I'm setting a good example and responding to the roll call. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:35 pm

Any evening BUT Wednesdays is good for me. I have class from 6 to 9 on Wednesday nights, although I could concievably come in AFTER that. Fridays will work best for me most times, although I may have to bow out periodically due to other things. Saturdays...well, I can DO it, but I'm often doing stuff on Saturday nights.

In any case, I'll be sure to notify early if there's anything that may interfere. I'm good like that. <p>
"Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa! Teal'c! BULLETS BOUNCE!"
- Cameron Mitchell, Stargate SG-1</p>

CronoLuminaire

Unread postby CronoLuminaire » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:37 pm

My schedule is pretty open, but things can spontaneously creep up. This coming weekend my family is doing some things for my birthday(because of things that happened this weekend), but that might only be on sunday.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=cronoluminaire>CronoLuminaire</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/29/06 23:40

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:55 pm

A link to a log for those interested. <p>

</p>Edited by: Archmage144&nbsp; Image at: 1/30/06 0:09

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:54 am

Fridays themselves would be optimal for me, as Doomsday kinda takes up my time for Saturdays, and I need all three chat windows for that.

And it's obviously Kamos. <p>"DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US? OUR TREASURE MAY BE HEAVY, BUT WE ARE LIGHT AS WIND. ONLY MAGICS MAY HURT US, BUT ONLY WE KNOW WHICH ONES." --Omoikane, Digital Devil Saga 2</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=namagomimk0>NamagomiMk0</A] at: 1/30/06 23:34

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:39 am

Fridays and Saturdays are usually good days for me..all other times during the week I suffer from "getting up at 5-am the next moring"-itis.

And since it'll be Aya, I'd have to give her sheet an edit or two to accomodate the new PS changes. <p>--------------------

"If I have to grab a man's ass, you can smile." -Tolaris</p>

Taiar

Unread postby Taiar » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:32 pm

I'm free on every night past 9:00ish except Thursday, barring, of course, extenuating circumstances. I'm fine whenever happens, happens...

...Provided that I can make a functioning PS Sheet by the time I need it though. Which is questionable.

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:39 pm

Addendum: As with Tai, I'm free every night after 9:30. Mondays and Wednesdays are both DEFINITELY out of the equation until 9:30 at earliest, but Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and weekends I'll probably just be around whenever if needed. <p>
"Whoa! Whoa whoa whoa! Teal'c! BULLETS BOUNCE!"
- Cameron Mitchell, Stargate SG-1</p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:28 am

A convenient link for those with or working on PS sheets. <p>

</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:51 am

Kelne revised the skills list.

[url=http://www.geocities.com/cbanks_2261/Weapons3.txt]Kelne also updated the weapons list.
<p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Archmage144

Today's Experiment: SUCCESS! Have a hot dog.

Unread postby Archmage144 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:27 am

Conquerers of the Planes, Forum side Episode 1: Ancient Civilizations and Lovecraftian Horrors!

Log is up for the reading. Summary:

Hakaril, Sorune, Kamos, Shakti and Taiar travelled to the Forbidden Plains in search of the remnants of an elvish civilization that ultimately ascended several millenia ago to become the electerians of the plane of Regulus. They located a combination community slash vault buried in the area and investigated the site.

Exploration revealed that the hypothesis about the electerians and the elves was in fact likely true as opposed to a "creation myth," and the party tested their might against prismatic dragons to gain access to the vault. Warned that they should only take treasure that could be used for good, the party acquired a few various magical items (mostly Kamos, the dirty looter), a book that unravelled some of the secrets of electerian history, and a mysterious sword hilt that seems to hide unimaginable power.

On the way out, the party was impeded by an agent of some unnamed dark power and forced to do battle with a lobster-like tentacled horror, which Taiar brutally massacred (although the the entire party certainly got their share of combat). Post-battle, the group headed back to Doma in the interest of doing further research to plan their next move.

Next session will probably take place sometime next weekend. People not involved in this session that happen to be hanging around get priority, which means Kate, Phil, Clark, and Priam (if he ever updates his PS sheet >.>). Otherwise, the format is the same; first come, first serve! <p>

</p>Edited by: Archmage144&nbsp; Image at: 2/12/06 3:28

Return to OOC RP Discussion