Hay you guyz

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
LadyDragonClawsEDW

Okay, so I lied about posting one more time

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:54 am

Now that everyone's done flaming, insulting, and ranting at each other (and that Pervy's posted that he wants no part in any of this), I think it's time to close the thread.

If you have something to discuss with someone or a post to make on behalf of the community's current state, please contact the person over AIM or EZboard mail or start a thread in the discussion forum. <p>--------------------

"If I have to grab a man's ass, you can smile." -Tolaris</p>

Archmage144

Re: Okay, so I lied about posting one more time

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:48 pm

I'm sorry, but I honestly don't think that this is over.

Taking it to IM or ezMail or whatever will not improve the situation any. Call me an idiot or an idealist or a stubborn ass or whatever, but I'm really dissatisfied with Pervy's "response" to the thread. He effectively posted to say he was going to say nothing. Nothing he said conveyed that he has read this thread or acknowledges any of the things he has done wrong. Nothing he has done tells me that he does or will ever understand that they were wrong. Why should the thread be closed? Because people are angry? Don't they have a right to be angry? Don't they have a right to still be angry, after all of the dismissal of their problems?

I call bullshit. Now that all of this garbage has been aired out and people know what's going on, it's about time that it was acknowledged by the person that's been a major point of the conversation from the first minute.

I don't want to burn you at the stake, Pervy. But it is very difficult for me to explain how angry I am with you, and I think that it's a public matter. I would love to discuss it with you individually, but I assume that I will be ignored; somehow, by pretending that my beef with you does not exist, you are absolved of all responsibility for it. That simply does not fly. You have bullied people for ages, and in a community where pretty much everyone talks about how they were bullied as kids, you have recently attempted to defend yourself with the response teachers, parents, and principals always give: "If only the kids had ignored the bullies, this never would have happened." That, also, will not fly.

You insulted my ability to GM. I might be able to handle that, because not everyone has to like my GMing style. But you have also insulted my knowledge of a world I helped create. You have insulted my integrity, impartiality, and honor by suggesting that I would favor my girlfriend as a GM, something I never did in two years of GMing previously. You have probed me with questions as though I were some sort of thoughtless newbie, and you attacked my judgment by telling me that you "weren't sure that those RPers of yours experienced the real Gaera." You have trivialized my complaints as you have trivialized those of others, and you have held completely irrational grudges against the people who didn't listen to you, myself and Kai included. You have accused me of wanting to "control Gaera," or if nothing else, your proxies have told me such. Before my return to the forum and my open discussion of the potential for using d20 for some RP sessions, you never openly criticized anything I did, and you never gave me any reason to assume you had anything against me.

Perhaps I was wrong.

I believe that my frustrations are justified. I also know for certain that I am not the only one who has equally justifiable frustrations.

Why the hell can't you just admit, or if nothing else, consider, the fact that you just might have made a mistake? <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

I'm Spartacus.

Unread postby Kai » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:50 pm

CYRANO (with grimaces of pain):
It must be moved--it's getting stiff, I vow,
--This comes of leaving it in idleness!
Aie!. . .

THE VISCOUNT:
What ails you?

CYRANO:
The cramp! cramp in my sword!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lithaladhwen: Dia?
Female Pretense: arr?
Lithaladhwen: ...May I borrow you to rant a little?
Female Pretense: Sure. o.o
Lithaladhwen: I just haven't been able to say a lot of things with this whole situation for fear of just being seen as one of the parties to the conflict, you know?
Lithaladhwen: Plus, I haven't been around as long, so sometimes I don't feel like I have the right to say anything if the people who've been through more won't do it.
Female Pretense: *nods*
Lithaladhwen: I know that I'm not the one here with the most at stake. I'm not the one here who's put those most effort into Gaera or RPGWW in general.
Lithaladhwen: I know I'm not the person who's been hurt the worst, and I know I'm not the person who'se been hurt most often.
Lithaladhwen: I'm new. I'm an outsider to this problem, since everyone's been dealing with it longer than I have. I wasn't here for the 'glory days' of RPGWW.
Lithaladhwen: But... right now I feel like I'm the only one who cares. About any of it. I'm the only one who thinks that giving up might not do any good since it never has.
Lithaladhwen: I don't want to be the only one who believes she has a right to be angry, because I honestly believe that I'm not
Lithaladhwen: The fact that no one will get an apology.... it doesn't mean that no one deserves it. It doesn't mean we should close off public discussion and go back to sniping at each other over AIM.
Lithaladhwen: I've missed out on a lot.
Lithaladhwen: And it's times like this, times when no one is willing to stand up for themselves, for the RP setting, characters, and players they care about, that I wonder whether I got here just in time to go down with the ship.
Lithaladhwen: It seems selfish to me, but I don't know how else to feel about it.
Female Pretense: People are standing up for themselves, the RP setting, and etc., from what I see. That's what that entire thread was all about. Pervy need not get himself involved for others to get together and declare 'enough'--regardless of shoulds.

Kate closing the thread, I thought, was a good decision. I don't think everyone in the thread is addressing the same issue. Brian and I were talking earlier today, and it seems to me that for him, the issue is more of the fact that Pervy is not being a friend. To me, the issue is more of the harrassment of different posters...etc., etc. It seems like on the surface everyone's talking about the same thing, but then you get people like Spleen who veer way off.

You're right, stopping public discussion isn't a good idea--but waiting until people calm down and figure out what issue they're addressing isn't a bad idea. (To think back, during the war, there was at least one discussion thread that had to be closed in this manner and another opened reorganizing thoughts for the continuation of the discussion).
Female Pretense: I don't see how you're being selfish, by the by. o.ô
Lithaladhwen: I feel like I am. For one thing, people are giving up. They've said their piece and taken the opportunity to take easy shots at Pervy while they still have a crowd behind them. But for a forum full of people who talk about their childhoods in terms of bullies and the damage they do... many seem content to give up when they have a chance to stop one who's been harassing them for years. I don't want to go through and point people out one by one, yelling at everyone and telling them why they're pissing me off because right now no one needs that. It isn't necessary, and it doesn't make me any better than Pervy, bullying people to keep them 'on my side,' whether I believe it's also their side or not.
Lithaladhwen: The harassment is the problem I feel I can do something about, and therefore it's the one I'm most willing to address. If I can help someone else by telling him to back off (which is what I did months ago and it's what started part of this mess), then I'll do it. That's all the reason I need. But I can't protect people from their own stubborn unwillingness to be anything but victims.
Lithaladhwen: I just don't know what to do. I feel like trying to keep people interested in RPing here is no more productive than beating the proverbial horse. Unfortunately, because of some concept of honor or maybe just some stubborn idiocy on my own part, I cannot force myself to give up on something I care about.
Lithaladhwen: So, I'm stuck fighting for people who don't seem to care anymore.
Lithaladhwen: So, who is there left to care about? Just me, I guess. And that feels selfish.
Lithaladhwen: It's not a matter of personal grudges. I've never been particularly fond of Pervy, but it wasn't until very recently that I even knew there was bad blood between us.
Lithaladhwen: I don't care about Pervy. I don't care if he stays or goes. I don't care what he does with his life or what kind of person he wants to be. That's none of my business.
Lithaladhwen: What I don't like is seeing people I happen to respect and appreciate capitulate to him, allowing him to bully him with the same techniques he's used to victimize them all along.
Lithaladhwen: It's like no one knows how to stand up for themselves and, failing that, they don't know how to let someone else do it on their behalf.
Lithaladhwen: Spleen comes to mind.
Lithaladhwen: I don't know what I can do, and that's what really burns me about this.
Lithaladhwen: I care so much about what's going on, and I feel like there's nothing I can say that people will listen to, nothing I can do that will make a damn bit of difference.
Female Pretense: Mn. *nods*
Female Pretense: Have you tried talking to anyone about this, other than me? Tell someone to 'stand up for yourself'? You sound very sure that no one will.
Lithaladhwen: I've talked to Brian about it, and I've read the logs of his conversations with some others when I wasn't there to watch the IM window over his shoulder.
Lithaladhwen: If you honestly believe it would make a difference, I still don't know how I would approach any of them.
Lithaladhwen: I don't know what I would say other than what I've told you.
Female Pretense: If that's what you can do, then why not try? You care about this a lot, you say, and it sounds like it, so there's not a lot of point in giving up before trying. It's not like you're some newbie, except maybe to Pervy. :0
Lithaladhwen: Well, I'm glad you think so. But it's like everyone here is still seven years old. I don't think it's my job to save them from things they could easily stop themselves. I would do it if I thought they'd appreciate it. I would defy the common sense that tells me people will dismiss everything I say because I have already been set up as Pervy
Lithaladhwen: 's enemy.
Lithaladhwen: (Got a little enter-button-happy there)
Lithaladhwen: Isn't a single goddamned person on this forum sick enough of being bullied and made to feel like their opinions and feelings are "not worth the time" to address?
Lithaladhwen: This defeatist attitude is very discouraging, but I can't stop caring. I can't just give up like some of the others, because quite frankly I'm not used to it.
Lithaladhwen: If I'm wrong, I'm usually proven so and move on.
Lithaladhwen: Nothing has happened here to make me feel unjustified.
Lithaladhwen: So there's nothing to stop me. There's no way I can just go along with some of the others and bend over for the same things that have kept people on this forum unhappy for years.
Lithaladhwen: I don't know whom to talk to anymore. I don't know what to say. I don't know who'll listen at this point.
Lithaladhwen: It's like I'm surrounded by faceless cowards I thought I knew.
Lithaladhwen: I feel like I'm not better for having not said anything. But I'm about to. And it's not going to be pretty.
Female Pretense: *nods*
Lithaladhwen: Along that vein, do you mind if I keep this conversation and post it somewhere? Probably just LJ, since this is apparently "LJ-angst bullshit" anyway, according to some.
Female Pretense: s'fine by me. o.o
Female Pretense: I didn't say much, at any rate. ;;>.> *cough*
Lithaladhwen: Does anything I've said... I don't know. Does it make sense to you?
Female Pretense: Yes. o.o
Lithaladhwen: I wanted the opinion of someone who won't think I'm just pissed at Pervy for disliking Myrnal's sheet.
Female Pretense: 9.9;; It's possible to be pissed at someone, and bring up legitimate criticism against them.
Female Pretense: And even be and sound angry while doing so!
Lithaladhwen: Do you think I'm being unreasonable? That's not a rhetorical question. I've gone too long without an outside opinion.
Female Pretense: Mmm. o.o;; No, not on the issue of Pervy, bullying/bullied, etc., but I think you kept your opinion to yourself for much too long. I know you didn't receive the best first impression of RPGWWers, what with the related topic and all, but people keeping their opinions to themselves is part of the problem, too. Everyone else thinks they're alone and no one speaks up, or reasonable people don't get introduced to another way of looking at an issue, or don't get challenged on their way of thinking, and so forth.
Lithaladhwen: That makes sense.
Lithaladhwen: Incidentally, Brian has reopened the thread that I may post this there.
Lithaladhwen: It seemed only fair to let you know.
Female Pretense: *nod*
Lithaladhwen: Since, you know. You're the one I'm talking to.
Female Pretense: gotcher
Lithaladhwen: I disagree with Priam that no one has a right to complain because RPGWW has only itself to blame. I don't want my position to be grouped along with that, because quite frankly I think that's an erroneous judgment. But what's the good of yelling "I'm Spartacus" if no one else stands up to do it with you?
Lithaladhwen: The thread has gotten off-topic at times because people have been more concerned with bashing Pervy or alternately defending him with their lips firmly pressed to his ass.
Lithaladhwen: I don't care about him. I care about RPGWW and Gaera.
Lithaladhwen: I care about the people he's hurt, even if he doesn't. But him?
Lithaladhwen: I can't care about him now.
Female Pretense: RPGWW is not a person that makes uniform decisions. Until it is, it is not to blame for anything. ;;>.>
Female Pretense: I don't see where someone who's under less-than-optimal circumstances doesn't have a right to seek to better their circumstances. Especially given that when there's a problem, blame will rarely fall solely on that one person's head. That's what discussion is for, and all that jazz.
Lithaladhwen: I agree. I'm not interested in blaming the victims, and I'm not interested in blaming Pervy. That doesn't solve anything. I just want assurance that this is going to stop and RPGWW is going to recover. Whether that comes in the form of an acknowledgement from Pervy that he's hurt many people who trusted him (which I'm certainly not counting on), or simply an assurance from forumers that whether or not he cares, the shit stops here. This isn't about punishing Pervy by exiling him from the herd. It's about making sure that this never, ever happens again.
Lithaladhwen: Whatever gets us there is enough for me.
Female Pretense: Nn. *nods* And that's it, right there, exactly.
Female Pretense: I'm with you on that.
Lithaladhwen: Thank you for that. And for letting me type at you for a good long while. I feel better, and I'm going to go post this to the thread.
Female Pretense: Rightoy. No problem at all--I feel better after this, too.
Lithaladhwen: *nods and copy-pastes* <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: I'm Spartacus.

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:25 pm

... No to be a dick, but let me make sure I understand:

Everyone but you two are done yelling at Pervy, because he was mean and hurt Brian's pride, and for this reason we should unlock the thread and everyone should start pissing off at him again.

Pardon me if I say this sounds like bullshit.

As for getting an apology: We've established it's not happening. Please don't obsess. :{ <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

I'm not!

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:25 pm

I agree that RPing here should not die because of this mess. It's too good, too much fun, and the problem is far too small.

I, for one, will generally join a CIRP, for my part, unless I am doing something important like being at work. I feel confident that this will live on, because people (like Kai) will continue to care about it. May I note, by the by, that I respect this dedication very much? Because I do.

I realized what it was about AM's assertion that an honest apology would be a cure-all that bothered me. If something so minute would fix everything, then perhaps it is better in the long run that Pervy *not* apologize. Not everyone in our lives are going to say "Whoops, shit! I fucked up, I was completely in the wrong, and though I may not be able to do anything about it now, I apologize." The fact of the matter is that people generally do things that they believe are right, the vast majority of the time. You WILL disagree with other people at some point, I guarantee it. And we should all learn to deal with it instead of hinging on one person's confession, or approval, or opinion. We, each of us, have the power to individually move past this. Nobody can do this for us. Do you continue to give Pervy the power in this situation, or do you disallow him and his past actions the capacity to stunt you so?

I may have cared about this 'injustice' for a brief moment, but no longer. I will still RP Milo and Kurt and Anion and Aluino; I will still play in Idran's weekend game; I might be inspired to try another Chat Plotted RP later on down the road. I won't let this dramatic crap, much as I despise it, to get me down, and I urge others to do the same.

I'll see you guys in chat (presuming my network connection stops sucking quite so badly). <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:29 pm

To summarize, mainly for Bes who did not read the formidable and unpleasantly long block of text:

Quote:
Lithaladhwen: I agree. I'm not interested in blaming the victims, and I'm not interested in blaming Pervy. That doesn't solve anything. I just want assurance that this is going to stop and RPGWW is going to recover. Whether that comes in the form of an acknowledgement from Pervy that he's hurt many people who trusted him (which I'm certainly not counting on), or simply an assurance from forumers that whether or not he cares, the shit stops here. This isn't about punishing Pervy by exiling him from the herd. It's about making sure that this never, ever happens again.

If that sounds like bullshit to you, you clearly misunderstand everything I said at some fundamental level. I don't fucking care about Pervy. I've had enough of it. I want to know that he's done with this crap, but what's more important, I want to know that everyone else on the forum is, too. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:03 pm

For the love of god.

Now I have lost my temper about this whole thing.

Listen to me closely, now:

<span style="font-size:x-large;">You are all children!</span>

<span style="font-size:xx-large;">Grow up!</span>

Pervy and I talked about this, as he said. He's aware of what's going down, and he and I came up with ideas on how to fix things. We're unsure about what, exactly is going to go down, but as I told several of you, I did as I said I would, and talked to Pervy about the whole thing.

Let. It. Go. We are trying to figure out what to do. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

The Great Nevareh

Not for me. For everyone.

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:10 pm

This is probably not going to be the best idea, but...

I will not allow conspiracies or singular opinions or overly harsh, unhelpful criticism or any other number of things along those lines to prevent this community from functioning.

I also will not allow myself to form conspiracies, project singular opinions, or make overly harsh, unhelpful criticism.

I swear this.

Though it has been clearly stated that my opinion means nothing. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:11 pm

Though I'm not around this place very much anymore, I want to make something very clear.

People that harass and bully people into not RPing for whatever reason are scum. If you have ever done this before, you are scum.

That being said, should I see any further instances of such, I will not stand for it. I will call you on it. I will inform the effected parties. I will expose to the community what a disrespectable little son of a bitch you are. <p>--------------------

Kai

Unread postby Kai » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:12 pm

I just want the equivalent of an RPGWW Useless UN Resolution. "We resolve not do let this shit pass anymore."

I think that the people who want personal apologies should seek them personally. The slights against the community/the setting should be handled separately from those. If that doesn't work (which it may not), it's more important to prevent this.

It's productive, and it'll mean more to those who have been hurt to know that it wasn't for nothing.

People need to say in the thread, all at once, what they've been saying privately.That's what I need to hear right now, and it's what everyone else needs to hear. People need to know that they have the community behind them on this. We're done. We won't take it as individuals, and we won't tolerate it as a community. We don't need Pervy's assent for that. We just need to prove to everyone that it's okay to be the fiftieth person shouting "I'm Spartacus."

Please. For everyone's sake. Stop bitching and counter-bitching. If you care and don't want this again, say so. Say so all at once, in the same place, as a community. Fucking stand up for yourselves.

[Edit]: My thanks to the people who have already heard this rant and posted while I was typing. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kai@rpgww60462>Kai</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/2/05 20:19

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

I pledge.

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:14 pm

I am not particularly mad at any party, nor do I want or expect an apology from anyone. I will continue my support of quality roleplaying, as well as the friendships RPGWW has to offer. This drama will not solve anything in the short or long run. Please stop trying to find and root out 'what's wrong' with RPGWW, and continue your scheduled programming.

- Kylitos "Capntastic" Brodzkitos.

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:17 pm

For Kai: This has nothign to do with your post, and entirely to do with the fact that, after a lengthy and heated conversaiton with Brian, I am still convinced that this thread was reopened to rub his bruised ego, and vent more of the same hurt feelings we've heard all week.

News flash: You're not alone, it's all been said before. He still doesn't care.

Kai: If he's leaving, when's this going to happen again? As I've been made to understand, he's not leaving becasue of this, he was just leaving. And if someone else should do more of the same? You nip it in the bud.

I see no reason for this thread to still be open. I'm being an angry asshole, but god dammit so are you two.

As an aside: If he magically decides he's stayying, and still won't acknowledge any of this, then I won't say a damn word if you rip into him or the things he did. Blah. I need to stop typing now.

Edit: ... god alot of peopel can post in 20 minutes or so. I need to read all of this and maybe re-edit.

Edit 2: This stands out:
Quote:
I just want the equivalent of an RPGWW Useless UN Resolution. "We resolve not do let this shit pass anymore."

Kay. That's cool. So long as the drama parade ends with it, I'd be happy to agree to that. Hell, I'd agree anyway.

I just want this thread to go away afterwards. Not to name names, but I'm sick of watching a certain girl close to me and us all suffer for the crap that gets posted and reposted here. Believe it or not, this was NOT intended to make the flames start over again. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: Besyanteo&nbsp; Image at: 11/2/05 20:23

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:29 pm

Let it be knows, this maybe harsh and not very well thought out..
WE NEED TO SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN FOR A MOMENT, PEOPLE.
I didn't want to resort to caps, but god damn it it needs to be said. And this is likely the 10th time it had been said.

I am not saying you guys don't have the right to be mad, hell, I've been mad at this sort of thing for a while now. But things are getting to fucking heated to the point where we're bitching and pointing fingers. Yes, we're /still/ doing that.

We can and WILL work this out. We're a community and we'll find some way or another to cope with what has happened and won't let it happen again.

this may get me the bitch around for this. But I honestly don't care. Let me have it. Let me know that I'm likely missing the very point of this discussion.
I just want everyone to get what ever the fuck is in their system OUT so we can handle this and get on with having, oh I don't know... FUN again? I sure miss that. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:33 pm

Alright, acknowledged. I've had a little cooldown time and screamed at enough people. This wasn't personal when it started, but it ultimately became personal; at this point, however, it seems that the best thing to do is to say "fuck it." If I don't get an apology, I don't get an apology--at this point, it's not that important to me anyway.

Pervy, despite the fact that you're not reading this thread, I apologize to you for anything I've done to offend you. Priam mentioned a few things to me, and I had no idea that you were so irked over a few of them. I don't really know what they have to do with some of the other things that have happened between us, but it's really not that important now. At one point, we were friends, or I would like to think. I'm not sure who compromised that, and cannot squarely lay the blame on either of us. Even if that is never the case again, I would hate to go through the rest of my life holding a grudge against someone I attended cons with, hung at BW's with, played Soul Calibur with (even if we disagree about the validity of ring outs), drove to Denison to meet Phil with, ate Chipotle with, RPed with, and shared God knows how many other experiences with. Hell, we liked the same girl at one point. That didn't really work out so well for you depending on your perspective, but at least I can say you have good taste. >.>

So on that note, whatever beef I have against you personally is annulled, as to carry it around further is pointless and petty. I only hope that, whether you will ever vocalize it or not, you are willing to do the same for me.

And as far as an RPGWW contract against oppression or whatever, count me in. That was what this was supposed to be all about from the beginning. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:38 pm

Right, my thoughts. Firstly, as I said, I think everything that needs to be said has been said. Therefore this will be my last post to the topic.

Secondly, I, personally, do not want to hear anything more about harrassment or shadowy conspiracies. Because I want such things to end. Here and now.

Just what I'll do in the event that such things continue remains to be seen. It won't be enjoyable for me or whoever's stirring up trouble though, I'll say that. <p>Centuries of threats of "I'll turn you all to stone!" and "I'll knock you all down!" have caused Domans to develop an instinct to form small groups. For safety, I assure you. – Keir</p>

pd Rydia

Spartacus wants a coke?

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:28 pm

Kelne pulls a Kelne?

As mentioned in the log, I'm with Kai. I don't care about apologies or specific fault at this point, so much as preventing this from happening again. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Re: Spartacus wants a coke?

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:05 pm

Dear sweet lord.

Someone actually followed advice, calmed down some, and looked at the situation again through a calmer worldview. Now let's keep doing that.

Though, if I may make an addendum to that UN-type treaty...Go a step further. Go out of our ways to make RPs with people, whether they're old and trusted or not. When a CI comes up, don't lurk to play MapleStory. Take a chance, dive in, make an entrance. Work at coming up with GM-type plots. See how much fun it is to run an RP yourself. I know for a fact that the One Hat is certainly taking me by surprise...

In short, let's try and make RPGWW...RP-able again.

And I'll distribute cookies to the first ten RPers. :{ <p>
<div style="text-align:center">ImageImage</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Proud NaNoWriMo-er, and sick, sick photoshop user! =D</div></p>

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:35 pm

I would... if I didn't have a bad habit of GM-ing RP's that run more like a story being told to the people in it >_>;

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:46 pm

When was RPGWW not RP-able?

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:46 am

I'm not sure, but somewhere along the line, people started feeling less welcomed here or more interested in other things.

Now, once again, I am closing the thread as I believe everyone here has said their piece and made their points. The bottom line? Stuff like this shouldn't be happening. Don't harass people into not RPing and don't let people harass you into not RPing. This isn't just about Pervy, it's about everyone who's stonewalled someone's idea or sniped someone behind their back.

Thank you and good night. <p>--------------------

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion