FD, Doug, Pervy and Shini. Your attention.

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

FD, Doug, Pervy and Shini. Your attention.

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:25 am

I'm looking at setting a time for a chat session of Against the Fall of Night. At present, my open days are thursday, saturday, monday, and possibly friday.

People are to post days and times. <p>Cat - Felis sapiens. Not human. Viable target.
Kryten - Mechanoid. Not human. Viable target.
Rimmer - Hologram. Not human. Viable target.
Lister - Homo sapiens. Barely human. ... What the Hell.</p>

Uncle Pervy

Re: FD, Doug, Pervy and Shini. Your attention.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:28 pm

None likely for a week and a half. Net access is hard for me to come by at the moment. <p>---------------------------

ReakoSomner: regardless, I was poor, and in need of diamonds</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:31 pm

Times will all be posted EST, as I'm fairly certain everyone knows how to convert that!

Monday - Any time 10pm or later.
Thursday - Same gig.
Friday - Same gig.
Saturday - I don't know, I'll have to see how the buttfuckery that is my work schedule turns out.

Monday and thursday times are the BESTEST. Also, knowing a good deal beforehand is good, as it allows me to make sure I have the time clear. <p>
<hr width="50%"><center><span style="font-family:comic sans ms; font-size:x-large;">AVAST!</span></center></p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:39 am

Alright. I'm looking at kicking things off on either thursday the 21st, or monday the 25th, depending. People are to check in on this as and when they get their schedules. <p>Cat - Felis sapiens. Not human. Viable target.
Kryten - Mechanoid. Not human. Viable target.
Rimmer - Hologram. Not human. Viable target.
Lister - Homo sapiens. Barely human. ... What the Hell.</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:04 pm

I hope to be able to be there tommorrow! But recent developements mean that I may suddenly be spending massive amounts of time doing something else. But yes, I'll be there tommorrow, unless I update here before said time.

[edit] Due to various stuffs and things, it turns out that I won't be there tommorrow. Shucks. <p>
<hr width="50%"><center><span style="font-family:comic sans ms; font-size:x-large;">AVAST!</span></center></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 7/21/05 1:29

Return to OOC RP Discussion