I live! Also, Kelne, please read this thread.

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
FlamingDeth

I live! Also, Kelne, please read this thread.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:17 pm

So, I think I have things back in order so I can post regularly again. And stuff.

KELNE. I was in two of your RPs before! I see that I STILL have the last post in Voyage, so can I assume that one is dead? Also, the other one isn't near the top of the forum in any way, shape, or form, so should I assume that one is also dead? <p>
<hr width="50%"><center><span style="font-family:comic sans ms; font-size:x-large;">AVAST!</span></center></p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: I live! Also, Kelne, please read this thread.

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:31 pm

Right. I'd been trying to get in touch with people before reviving either, and after that I was busy. I'll get Voyage to the Ice Continent moving again over the next couple of days or so.

In the case of Against the Fall of Night, I've pretty much decided to switch that one over to a chat format, since I don't think it's going to work out too well on the board. Your thoughts? <p>Cat - Felis sapiens. Not human. Viable target.
Kryten - Mechanoid. Not human. Viable target.
Rimmer - Hologram. Not human. Viable target.
Lister - Homo sapiens. Barely human. ... What the Hell.</p>

FlamingDeth

Re: I live! Also, Kelne, please read this thread.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:33 am

My thoughts? Post a thread and I post times, and hopefully my times will be compatible with everyone else's times. And that's what it comes down to. :D <p>
<hr width="50%"><center><span style="font-family:comic sans ms; font-size:x-large;">AVAST!</span></center></p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion