Gonzalo's Isle (Chat RP recruitment)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Gonzalo's Isle (Chat RP recruitment)

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:56 am

Many islands lie out beyond the Igalan coastline. For the most part, they are windswept rocks upon which little may be found. Uncharitable people might apply this description to Barius.

However, our tale is not about Barius, but an island out beyond the Val'ri sea. Discovered by a ship blown far off course by a storm, this island features lush forests, sandy beaches, and towering cliffs in the interior.

This by itself would not be enough to arouse any particular interest. However, on a headland near where the ship landed, a golden statue of a lion was found.

It is not so great a leap to think that there may be other, greater treasures to be found deeper within the island. But it is seldom that treasure is left unguarded.

Impelled by dreams of wealth, the captain of the ship has returned to Doma, intent upon offloading her cargo and recruiting a good number of extra hands. Together, the crew will lay bare the secrets of Gonzalo's Isle, and fortunes will be made.

But they will have to move quickly. Such a discovery will not remain secret for long, and there are many who would kill for the island's location.

Yes, it's recruitment time again. This is going to be a long-running campaign, but it'll be based around a series of missions, so I can recruit a good number of people and run sessions with whoever's available on a particular day.

I'll also be putting up summaries of events in the thread so people can keep up with events.

System will most likely be windows, unless I get requests for PS. Anyone with questions about the windows system should IM me.

As far as times go, I'll most likely be running sessions on fridays or saturdays, with other times arranged week by week.

So, yeah. Anyone interested should either post here or IM me. <p>Cat - Felis sapiens. Not human. Viable target.
Kryten - Mechanoid. Not human. Viable target.
Rimmer - Hologram. Not human. Viable target.
Lister - Homo sapiens. Barely human. ... What the Hell.</p>

Dodgy Hound

I'm Interested!

Unread postby Dodgy Hound » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:05 am

but I'm pretty sure I won't be free on fridays... so would Saturdays work?

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: I'm Interested!

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:11 am

Should do. Might not be saturday every week, but that won't be a problem. <p>Cat - Felis sapiens. Not human. Viable target.

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:01 pm

I'd be interested--but only if it were PS. <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:13 pm

I'd also be interested. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Gonzalo's Isle (Chat RP recruitment)

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:30 pm

Well, since I've only gotten four bites, one of which is conditional, and another whom I know scheduling with can be a nightmare, I'll be putting this on the back-burner for a while. <p>Cat - Felis sapiens. Not human. Viable target.

Return to OOC RP Discussion