An Open/No GM Contributive story/RP

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Dodgy Hound

An Open/No GM Contributive story/RP

Unread postby Dodgy Hound » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:03 am

Hey, I was told to start a teaser for my first RP here. So, I've got a jones for a text RP recently so I decided I'd try and start one.

The setting? A Bar and Inn directly off the road during a stormy night. I'll call it the Red Goshawk Inn. Coming into this place while traveling away from Chaucer, traveling to Doma is two characters- a blue robed-mage Ea T'uukla with a wandering mind, and his bodyguard/herald Dino "Adolpho" Baldasarre.

The purpose is to get myself used to characters I might be playing with in the future, some IC comminication and interaction, and to entertain.

I'm not particularly worried about the 'plot' of this, altho' I'm more than happy to supply an undefined plottly action. As long as your character's enterence is sane I'd love to play around with y'all!

The Great Nevareh

Re: An Open/No GM Contributive story/RP

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:47 pm

I'd be happy to GM something up about this- I like being the environment and I'm slightly rusty. Time and place? <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Dodgy Hound

Unread postby Dodgy Hound » Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:26 am

Hmm... I was figuring the post I put up in Geara RPs would work. Please go ahead and do that.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:26 am

So, from what I'm gathering, you want someone else to GM the CI you're trying to get going. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:48 am

I read it as more of a call for participants for a CI, myself. <p>Cat - Felis sapiens. Not human. Viable target.
Kryten - Mechanoid. Not human. Viable target.
Rimmer - Hologram. Not human. Viable target.
Lister - Homo sapiens. Barely human. ... What the Hell.</p>

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:20 am

He's saying that he doesn't really want a Game Master or Scenario Manager for his thingey- this is as Kelne, Eater of Wetas (or is it just Weta? I'm not sure how many have been consumed by the devouring one), stated, a call to arms for a Character Interaction doohickey-thingamajig. I was just offering to be the background that people could play off of as well as provide a series of services and conveniences such as a bar, a restaurant, and some independant spacial awareness for the whole thing so we don't end up with multiple people sitting in exactly the same spot at exactly the same time and taking up exactly zero space. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion