Any Philsys RPs with a slot open?

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Micky Moran

Any Philsys RPs with a slot open?

Unread postby Micky Moran » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:44 pm

As you can probably tell by the post counter under my name, I'm just about as new as they come here. Basically I 've read about the systems and I'd like to jump into a moderatly active game, but after a quick search of this forum I'm completely lost.

So anyway, rather than put hardwork in and slog through the posts and threads looking for a good open game I decided I'd be really nice and let all of you come here to me to offer me game. Isn't that great? Well isn't it??

But seriously, I've tried looking for a game with a space open but can't find one so I'm looking for help instead. Thanks in advance <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

pd Rydia

Re: Any Philsys RPs with a slot open?

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:58 pm

Heya Micky! Welcome to RPGWW. Really glad to see you've done some research about RPGWW before just posting about willy-nilly.

As it turns out, I don't think there are any philsys RPs open at the time. Generally, RPs tend to not be 'open' unless they are CIRPs, and those are almost exclusively limited to chat; however, when new folks show up, we can whip one up for the board upon request. Also, Spleen has a CIRP going on for the world of Elemaer going on at the moment in the Other RP subforum at the moment (which I need to read up and join, dangit).

When RPs are open for characters, they'll be recruited for either in this forum (more common) or in chat (less common). Sometimes, a GM will directly solicit specific players he or she wants. Recruitment threads will show up in this, the OOC forum, for both board and chat RPs, but new RPs don't show up all the time, as campaigns may run for a very long time, and our RPers don't tend to abandon their RPs.

Again, though, a board CIRP can be whipped up, or alternately you can hop into chat and see what chat RPs you can get into to, if nothing else, get a feel for our RPers and RP world/s. If you're in at the right times, you may run into a spontaneous GMed RP (those happen sometimes :0).

[edit] I notice that your images are on two different sites, one of which is photobucket (cool). Just to make sure you know, we're big on finding legal hosting around here; explanations are to be had if you need/want them. Please to be making sure your images are hosted on servers from which you have explicit permission to link from. ;P <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div></p>Edited by: pd Rydia&nbsp; Image at: 4/20/05 22:02

Nekogami

Re: Any Philsys RPs with a slot open?

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:02 pm

My RP is still open,the summon one. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Nekogami Character Pantheon--Deviant Art Gallery--LiveJournal</div>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion