Monday night GURPS Supers game

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Rouge Justice

Monday night GURPS Supers game

Unread postby Rouge Justice » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:12 pm

I am currently running an IST London game on OpenRPG and seem to keep losing players due to school and work. I know it's not the game, because it just started.

Now a little info on the game;

We meet every Monday (barring Holidays) at 8:00pm EST on the OpenRPG server.

The players are memebers of IST London Team One, team Leader is played by me, but most missions the players will be given a chance to lead.

I use a mixture of rules from Supers 2ed, IST Supers, Psionics, Magic, Compendium 1 & 2 & some house rules.

To character types I am open, but I use a version of the Power Carrot-Stick, meaning you can only be a Super, Super Normal, Gadgeteer, Alien, AI Robot, Cyborg, Mage or Demon (Were-Creature[from Compendium 1], Vampire[I have a template for two types of Vampires], or out and out Demon). and you can only be one type of character. And no Gods.

New characters will be starting at 750 Character Points to be level with current players.

The game uses a mixture of mystery, political intrigue & enough combat to keep it interesting.

If you are interested, you can email me at

rogue_justice01@yahoo.com

pd Rydia

Re: Monday night GURPS Supers game

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:43 pm

Uh, what? <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div></p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:17 pm

Pleased to be making an introduction? Of who you are, you see.

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:25 pm

For a drive by advert, this is fairly unannoying. <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:41 pm

Well, I mean, it's about RPGs and all. And I don't mind random RPG ads and whatnot. But it makes no sense in this context. OpenRPG? IST London Team One? Supers 2ed, IST Supers, Psionics, Magic, Compendium 1 & 2; Power Carrot-Stick; 750 Character Points?

It'd be nice to not just assume anyone has any idea what you're talking about. :'[ People might actually be otherwise interested. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div></p>

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:28 pm

OpenRPG is a chat system designed for online RPing. Basically.

All of those are GURPS sourcebooks he is using for his campaign. There are several mentions of GURPS on the forum--he might assume we know of them, or at least, that all of us do.

Jesus, 750 character points. @_@ <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:56 pm

It's the only post he's made, too. So, should he check back: Hello!

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:27 am

Not any more!

Will someone please get his post out of the Other RPs section? <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying, and this magic..."
-Sokka, Avatar

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion