Elemaer Board CI stuff!

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Elemaer Board CI stuff!

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:41 am

[url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=spleeninfinity13>SpleenInfinity13</A]&nbsp; Image at: 4/18/05 21:33
[/i]

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Re: Elemaer RP?

Unread postby Molokidan » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:27 pm

I say, let's have a Board CI!

That way, I can easily participate in it!!!

I have a huge project + essay to do over this weekend =[ <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:33 pm

Molo raises a point that is interesting.

What ho, Elemaer cast? Board or chat? <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying, and this magic..."
-Sokka, Avatar

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>

darkknight61189
Rice President

Unread postby darkknight61189 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:42 pm

You know my answer, board, of course. It'll be easier for me to access as well, thanks to my nazi, or rather communazi, parents.... <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

"En Taro Washington!" -Spleen</p>

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:43 pm

I'm, as usual, around, so, generally speaking, unless it's a chat RP from like 7-10 on Sunday nights I'm rather in the clear. Though on Mondays and Wednesdays I don't get off class until 5:30. <p>The worst nightmares are those we create ourselves... And then ignore.</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:49 am

I love how no one's answering all the questions I asked. No setting suggestions anywhere? Thram, you don't care if it's board or chat? <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

"I'm just a guy with a boomerang. I didn't ask for all this flying, and this magic..."
-Sokka, Avatar

"Screw normal, because if you're normal, the crowd will accept you, but if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."
-Christopher Titus</p>

Molokidan
Yomigaeta Sushijin

Unread postby Molokidan » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:44 pm

Setting: An abandoned warehouse! <p>---------------

"Well slap a dead fish on me and call me Molokidan!"</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:55 pm

Oh, yeah. I'm sure we could explain how a bunch of random Order members wound up in an abandoned warehouse. And, of course, there'd be some reason for them to stay, as well. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

-Sokka, Avatar

-Christopher Titus</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:50 pm

Fair enough.

Let's see what Elemaer's market looks like like. If it's just CI, I'm partial to chat. If it's gonna have plot, board = betterer. <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:32 pm

So long as it's not a Sunday evening, and it's not before 5:30 on Wednesday or Thursday I can make a chat RP, and I don't really care if it be chat or forum, myself, so such is life! <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
Excalibolg! Bat that can do anything! </div></p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:53 pm

For the setting, I'm thinking the City Orchards in As'nar, actually, in spring when the fruit trees are blooming and producing fruit and stuff. There are plenty of reasons to be there: You could be looking at the blossoms, you could be trying to pick up women who are looking at the blossoms, or you could be picking fruit for yourself (for which you'd have to pay) or as part of your quota of service to your Order. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

-Sokka, Avatar

-Christopher Titus</p>

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Apr 10, 2005 11:50 pm

Umm, Spleen, would anyone in their right mind let Keliel near valuable trees? :p <p><div style="text-align:center">Image

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:18 am

Well, the assumption on the part of all those involved is that Keliel can keep his spellcasting to himself for a couple hours. Or he will get the crap beaten out of him by Telerak. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

-Sokka, Avatar

-Christopher Titus</p>

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:34 pm

Well one WOULD assume, but assuming makes an ass out of you and... uh... Ming!

That aside, is it really a good RP if Keliel doesn't end up smelling burnt and smoky-er due to his own magical mishaps some time in it? I say thee nay!

Or maybe it would be just fine anyway. :p Looks like we'll find out. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:54 pm

You could explore aspects of the character other than hair flammability, you know. Wouldn't hurt.

Also, Keliel needs Telerak to teach him the noble art of picking up chicks. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

-Sokka, Avatar

-Christopher Titus</p>

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:00 pm

Oh Keliel has other "aspects" other than his general fanaticism for magic, it's just that they don't provide any form of spontaneous amusement for others. For example, his tendency to take a laid back half-skeptical view of anything and everything, while a valid character trait, doesn't quite provide "oom-pha" that a cloud of smoke randomly materializing around him does. Heh. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:41 pm

And that's why Telerak is trying to call forth Keliel's dormant chick-picking-up powers.

And I fully intend to use everything in my power as GM to get myself in a position for Telerak to say "Now, let's pretend that Tur'nasus is an attractive woman," just because Telerak hasn't had a disfiguring facial bruise in some time. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

-Sokka, Avatar

-Christopher Titus</p>

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:46 pm

Considering that Keliel is rather wirey, has a perchant for smelling like burning or ashes, tends to be in the presance of random fires and bursts of smoke...

Yeah, I can just seee the women going "Ooh, I want me some of THAT." And if they ever DID I bet they would stop the first time their hair became an unnatural grey. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image

pd Rydia

I'm interested in the board CIRP variety.

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:02 pm

Image <p>
<div style="text-align:center">"Pants are bad!!! We should wear pants only on our head you conformist bastard!!! Pants are the devils work!! Run freee!! And pantless!!!" -- Vulture</div>
</p>

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:37 pm

Is it now, Dia?

Thram: Well yeah, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't try. Besides, the object is to get a woman from the Order of Fire; the girls in the orchard are just practice. <p>__-__-__-__-__-__

-Sokka, Avatar

-Christopher Titus</p>

Firnthuleien

Unread postby Firnthuleien » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:31 pm

Belated post to the subject....^^; Busy time at university almost over.

I rather like the idea of being in the orchard. And board would work best for me....as I can't always get onto AIM when the times are scheduled x_x;

A'nalia will hopefully be there. If I'm online, Spleen, feel free to PM me if you need more info ^^;;; <p><div style="text-align:center"> Image
(9:58:37 PM) Shinigori has entered the room.
DWSage008 (9:58:39 PM): I'm disturbed. How about you?
</div></p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion