Armour of the Pearl (Chat RP Recruitment)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Armour of the Pearl (Chat RP Recruitment)

Unread postby Kelne » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:19 pm

Recent happenings in the village of Shalsa have alerted the Guard to a man known only as Asini. Wanted for kidnapping, and suspected, at least, of having designs on the city's demonic populace, orders have been issued to bring him in.

Easier said than done, since they know next to nothing about him. Still, they do have a map to his next destination. An old temple some distance east of the city, which is said to hold a suit of "pearl armour".

Since Asini is known to have several people working with him, a call has been put out for mercenaries willing to go along with the guard squad assigned to the job.

-------------

Alrighty. I'm planning to run this one around friday, beginning around 6-8 EST. System will be windows, and while it's open to all characters, any in the Guard or who were involved in Broken Dreams would be particularly well-suited. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Uncle Pervy

Re: Armour of the Pearl (Chat RP Recruitment)

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:37 pm

I'd like to enter Marie. May we discuss circumsances? <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:38 pm

You fuckers need to stop having these things when I am not available. ;_; <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:33 pm

Yeah, Asspope. :( <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

NebulaQueen

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:08 pm

Hmn! I'd like to use either Spob or Tiffany for this, if ye don't mind. <p>

"My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary" - Manowar Leader, Scary-Go-Round</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:01 pm

Well, I have no problem with any of the volunteers so far, but it looks like I'm not going to get many people if I run it on friday.

Therefore, if everyone could post their available times for next week, we'll see if we can come up with a better time. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:42 pm

I would like to put forth Mr. Fray Everwax, Candlechemist turned muscle for hire due to various bad lucks and circumstances.

I'm cool for Friday, but as for next week, Friday and Saturday work well.

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:09 pm

After some thinking, I'd like to put forth Damon. However, I'll need to talk to you first, not only about who Damon is, but to see if there's a better choice.

As for times? Due to recent circumstances, this Friday has become bad for me. Damned parents. As for next week, any day is available, but Tuesday and Thursday would have to be after 7:30 PM EST. The others can be after 4:30 PM EST. <p>

<span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

=="....and I must have missed a step or two - or five." - Fuzzfas, Trynnie Alchemist (from Wizardry 8)
=="Great work, Prof! Now find me something to punch." Reese, from the comic 'Dinosaurs for Hire'

View my online journal here.
Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here.
And I've been having image trouble, so those are out for a while. </span></p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion