ONE EYED SIREN BASTARDS

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Vampire Jester Jinx

ONE EYED SIREN BASTARDS

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:12 am

:D Hi.

I want to do this this week. No exceptions. It will GO DOWN OMG. This weekend however doesn't work for me as I will be down home for Easter time.

TIMES. Monday (today) after 5c.
TUES THURS 7c
WEDNESDAY after 2c.

e.e IF YOU ARE ON, WE WILL DO IT. IF THE MAJORITY IS ON. WE WILL DO EET.I'm sorry if you get left out, but this has dragged on long enough. Let's finish this and revel in XP? :D

THIS MEANS YOU: Pervus, Chuck, Vince (dirtyasianhobbit), kelne. >_< RARARARA. Did I forget someone, as that list seems awful short? Hnnnnnnnn! <p><div style="text-align:center">

I rule the fanart forum with a fist of irony. .....I have nothing else witty to say. Or quote. I'm a sad person.</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: ONE EYED SIREN BASTARDS

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:22 am

You forget GC, but not really, since he's been kinda written out.

Anyhoo.

Past about 7:30 board time, I should be available all week, unless otherwise indicated. I may have an interview and/or a choir practice sometime this week. <p>--------------------
UT! No complaining! If you didn't want to be slaves, you should have told your parents to put up a less pitiful defense against the TIK'LA! Mm? Did any of you do that? I didn't think so...

-Bob the Angry Flower</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:58 pm

Tuesdy should be fine, Thursday ought to be. <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:17 pm

Early wednesday if we can finish before 9, as I have a class.
Otherwise, thursday after 5 is good. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:54 pm

<s>I can swing wednesday, too.</s> Wednesday was taken by Shini last week. <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>Edited by: Uncle Pervy at: 3/22/05 1:10

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:38 am

Thursday works for me. <p>--------------------
UT! No complaining! If you didn't want to be slaves, you should have told your parents to put up a less pitiful defense against the TIK'LA! Mm? Did any of you do that? I didn't think so...

-Bob the Angry Flower</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion