Second Gen Chat RP: Angry Farmer Candy

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Uncle Pervy

Second Gen Chat RP: Angry Farmer Candy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Nov 14, 2004 9:22 pm

No one really knew why Dmitri Craulnober had left his hometown for Doma City. For months, he made a living as an honest peddler (Or so he claims), before his past finally caught up with him. Accused of fathering a child he swears isn't his, he is returning home in hopes of clearing his name. And, in typical Dmitri fashion, he's looking for a bit of help.

As Advertised, this will be a Chat RP. The general premise is going to be investigation, and dealing with a hostile environment. There is also the chance of some exploration, depending on how people decide to do things.

As for time, I'll looking toward next weekend, after Thanksgiving.

<p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 11/15/04 6:12 pm

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Bastard to the Rescue!

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:29 am

In more ways than one. I'm free, and I'd like to volunteer Kae'Oss Tymisonn. Do you need a freestyle sheet? <p>--------------------
ImageAnd remember kids, SMOKING IS WRONG...

Get in character you. it's rainy and twilightly and shit.

-Vampire Jester Jinx</p>

Uncle Pervy

Re: Bastard to the Rescue!

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:38 am

I'd like a Window Sheet.

Thanks for reminding me. As per usual with my second gen, going full Window on this. <p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>

Choark

Git to complicate things

Unread postby Choark » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:08 am

Well, I'd like to. I really would. Really, really, espically as this kinda fis for stuff Jenna does in 2nd Gen. Kinda. However! I really need to know what time you'd be doing this on the weekend - because if it starts at midnight and lasts for five hours or more, then I can't....

... but if it starts at eight (we're talking my time here obviously) and lasts five to six hours then there isn't a problem.

So yeah.

I'm cutting and pasting an old copy of Jenna's 2nd Gen sheet which I'll touch up (read: Make less powerful) if the times are groovy.

Name: Jenna Tymisonn

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: Approx none of your damn business
Eyes: Red
Hair: Long black with large blond dyed fringe
Clothing: Anything she can buy dirt cheap at the moment - Jester outfit if in the mood
Build: Overly slim

Hell hath no fury campaired to this terror. Or at least that was the case when Jenna Tymisonn was younger, now the once proud vampire half has taken a rather unexpected turn in life. It all started in her teens when she decided she could handle the taste of blood. For a three month period, Jenna was hunting, drinking and killing the people of Geara until stopped by her family and friends. The vampire half could just not handle the thirst.

She was then basically made to go cold turkey. Strapped to her bed she went through months of personal hell as she tried to free herself and feed again. After she recovered from this (the same way a human would recover from being addicted to drugs) Jenna was guilt ridden over the things she had done. Even for her, she had passed the limit and beyond.

Thus the Tymisonn blood that was still a part of her kicked in. She became a Hero, helping others (though often reluctantly) and fighting off many problems normal humans couldn't deal with. A few of them were problems she had helped cause too. She currently has an office in Doma she rents off a ghost and works with 3 other people, each with an area of expertise, where they apparently are "Heroes for Hire" though Jenna sometimes forgets to ask for the money.

As a final blow to her old ways, she has even giving up hurting humans in anyway, and this even goes to burning there pants - (though she lets that slip now and then for special occasions) - Because of this she mostly restrains herself on what she does.

Now-a-days Jenna guilt is finally subsiding and she is even getting her "Wit" back, though the people of Doma may think of this as a step in the wrong direction. She lately has even been thinking of making Chris pop the question to her, cause despite herself, she knows she loves the werewolf and childhood friend. Maybe one day she'll start a fairly normal life, though she has no idea what a normal life is.

Strength: d16
Agility: d12
Stamina: d16
Dexterity: d10
Initiution: d8
Wisdom: d10
Charisma: d8 (When she wants to call on it) d12 should people really know her well

Skills:

Fire Magic: d6
Polymorth people in small things (like a rat): d8
Detect magic: d10
Dispel Magic: d12
Sword Skills: d10
Weapon training in general: d12
Knowledge of the undead: d10
Knowledge of Demons: d10
How to be nice to someone for more then an half an hour: d30
Snide hurtful comments: d12
Raise the dead: d12
Ability to get away from her mother: 2d30 (Two d30's - results added together - She'll never escape her! EVER!)
Turn into a bat at will: d6
General vampire like abilities: d16
Jestering and actually making others laugh: d16
<p><div style="text-align:center"> </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Image </div>
<div style="text-align:center"> Something cute plots your death </div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

The Brainy One With A Name To Inspire Fear

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:51 pm

The overly analytical spawn of Amana will be delighted to play sidekick and rational one in this! :D One moment for me to link her sheet to this post.

Vampire Jester Jinx at: 11/15/04 5:56 pm
[/i]

Uncle Pervy

Re: The Brainy One With A Name To Inspire Fear

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:11 pm

I'm more worried about getting times next week. And Nadymma is fine. <p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Re: Second Gen Chat RP: Angry Farmer Candy

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:27 pm

Well, you know Fiore will be getting involved. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Uncle Pervy

Re: Second Gen Chat RP: Angry Farmer Candy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:00 pm

It's looking like sunday the 27th so far, so try to clear up schedules <p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Dear God, this is going to be awesome.

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:15 pm

Kae'Oss Tymisonn (KayTee)

Kae'Oss has a checkered, mostly sour past. He was born to Rai'm Tymisonn and an unknown other, in the heart of Doma City. Mostly ignored by his mother and raised by his loving, but less-than-accepting uncle and aunt. (His next-to-psychotic cousins were no help either.) As he grew, he felt a sense of isolation from the family he barely knew, and didn't feel a part of. And like most kids like that, it turned him away from them and to crime.

Although never a member of an official gang, he stuck mostly to the street, only coming "home" for food and to occasionally rob them of a few gil. He loved his drink, and it loved him back. Eventually it led him to a bar with his cousin Jenna, and in a drunken rage, he beat her black and blue.

Enraged, his uncle Daenj'r cast a spell on him that forced him to stay away from his family or experience great pain. It was abused by his family members by them (and one person in particular) seeking him out, forcing the pain upon him.

This drove him to his limit.

He gathered together some of his inujin friends and came up with a plot to kidnap and torture his entire family. It nearly worked, if not for the intervention of his mother at the last moment to save them all. Including Kae'Oss.

For his crime, he was sent to prison for months. But thankfully, his regret and sadness translated to good behaviour in the joint, and he was set free early. But he knew he had to make up with his family, whether or not they ever accepted him again. It was just something he had to do...

Strength: d10
Agility: d20
Stamina: d16
Dexterity: d16
Initiution: d12
Wisdom: d16
Charisma: d30

Skills

Unarmed Combat: d10
Knives: d16
Tactics: d12
Shadow Magic: d20
Drinking: d12
Drunken Combat: d16
Trash Talk: d10
Mathematics: d30
Science: d30
History: d30
LuckOut: d20
Thievery: d20
Tymisonn Family Weaknesses: d12

WILL EDIT FOR PHILWINDOW ... eventually. <p>--------------------
ImageAnd remember kids, SMOKING IS WRONG...

Get in character you. it's rainy and twilightly and shit.

-Vampire Jester Jinx</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kingofdoma>KingOfDoma</A] at: 11/28/04 6:04 pm

Uncle Pervy

Re: Dear God, this is going to be awesome.

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:00 am

...Why don't you give him more d8's? No, go ahead. I'll sit here and watch. Some D6 and D4 too. I'm very amused he can match a Giantess and the spawn of Choark in strength.

Seriously, that is way overpowered for a starting character; he's stronger than characters who have been in multiple RPs and gotten XP for completing them. D12's are average, D10 indicates skilled. Having more than a two d8's is quite suspicious, especially if not countered with numerous D16s and d20s. I suggest you have a look at the System for Second Gen Thread, so your stats match what I have there as well.

<p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:30 am

...hm. Gimme a bit.

I know I'm interested, but I have to think of a CHARACTER who'd be interested, since most of my current second gen crew either have reasons for staying close to home, no interest in leaving, or are otherwise occupied.

But yeah. I'm just posting to letcha know I like the interest and all. =D;;

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sun Nov 28, 2004 2:22 pm

I'm leaving my hometown now, i'll be in in two hours. n_n; if this is still going on today. please wait for the lex. <p><div style="text-align:center">

The lunatic, the lover, and the poet Are of imagination all compact: One sees more devils than vast hell can hold, That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic, Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt: The poet's eye, in a fine frenzy rolling, Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven; And as imagination bodies forth The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen Turns them to shapes, and gives to airy nothing A local habitation and a name.
Willy Shakespeare</div></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:16 pm

*BUMPAGA* >.> Is this going to happen? <p><div style="text-align:center">

I rule the fanart forum with a fist of irony. .....I have nothing else witty to say. Or quote. I'm a sad person.</div></p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:21 pm

It should; I was just coming to revive this!

But I need people and times. Chuck, Lex, Kelne, you know what to do. Choark: If you can do it, lemme know. Others: Speak up. <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:33 pm

Free and clear all weekend. I'll let you know about next week's schedule tomorrow (if that shift supervisor is swift enough to get it done by then), but usually evenings are good, and the occasional afternoon. <p>--------------------
Who needs lensflares?</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:41 pm

Friday after noon Texan time and saturday all day look good for lex lex! Sunday evening is good too. n_n <p><div style="text-align:center">

I rule the fanart forum with a fist of irony. .....I have nothing else witty to say. Or quote. I'm a sad person.</div></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:19 am

Consider this a post :( <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:31 am

Scott went to Liverpool and is without net at the moment, I believe. <p>
<hr width="70%"><center>
This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</center></p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:03 am

Next saturday's the only possibility for the near future. Between my preparations for university and my ongoing efforts to make money (for university), my free time's taken a downwards turn. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:44 pm

Next saturday works for me. <p>--------------------
Who needs lensflares?</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:50 pm

>.> Doesn't work for lex. She will be in San Antonio with no internet access. n_n;;; She'll be back later that day. But as to when, she knows not. Certainly not in the morning. Late afternoon evening maybe. <p><div style="text-align:center">

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:23 pm

Right, events have rendered Saturday right out.

What's the next week looking like for you guys? <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:50 am

Non-existent. At least in all likelihood. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:46 am

saturdays alright. hnnn....sunday too....if not too late. friday nights alright. wednesday's okay for a bit. that's it. <p><div style="text-align:center">

Return to OOC RP Discussion