OMG... Nick Sucks Ass!!!

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Nick Shogun

OMG... Nick Sucks Ass!!!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:08 am

That's the topic name, yes.

I suck ass for taking two weeks to update the RP. That's unacceptable. I don't know what was wrong with me. Rest assured, my scanner AND computer are now fine and I'm drawing a torrent of pictures to go with Shadow Walkers. The plot is evolving, and moving fast now, so I swear this will NEVER happen AGAIN.

I love you all, Duelist, Celeste, wkz, Sal.

~N.S. <p>----------------

--The spying was *awesome*. It was a lot of waiting, but it was the kind of tense, drooling waiting that I love. It reminded me of when my dad used to take me hunting, except this time, I was the hunter, not the hunted.</p>

The Duelist

Re: OMG... Nick Sucks Ass!!!

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:13 pm

You better!! e_e

WB Nick! :D <p>------
------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I do not go medieval on peoples asses. I go Renaissance. There's an important difference. Medieval is just beating someone with a mace, but Renaissance is artful, sophisticated. Smooth, yet firm, powerful, yet distinct. Everyone knows when someone's gone Medieval on their ass, but they don't know Renaissance until its too late. -Wiseass Dave</span> </p>

wkz

Re: OMG... Nick Sucks Ass!!!

Unread postby wkz » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:17 am

No Problem...
*hides shotgun*
No problem at all. Oh by the way, what was your address again? I have problem finding you the last few days.....

:D

Nick Shogun

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:41 am

I'll give you my AIM, wkz, but that's it.

DeviantBlueBoy. <p>----------------

--The spying was *awesome*. It was a lot of waiting, but it was the kind of tense, drooling waiting that I love. It reminded me of when my dad used to take me hunting, except this time, I was the hunter, not the hunted.</p>

SALSAlys

Re: ...

Unread postby SALSAlys » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:51 am

Actually... I am quite grateful. Gives me a chance to catch up on my posties! ^^;;

Celeste of Elvenhame

Re: ...

Unread postby Celeste of Elvenhame » Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:40 pm

*casually cleans her nails with a dagger*

Good to see you back, I was just about to come ki....find you. <p>---------------Celeste of Elvenhame ---------------

Aaron Lewis of Guildportal: On the up side though, most of the remaining bugs are genuinely evil, sentient beings that actively dodge attempts to thwart them.</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion