Gone Rogue people.

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Divinegon2130

Gone Rogue people.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun May 30, 2004 5:21 pm

Seeing how I have apparently just found out that Shini is NOT going to be available this Tuesday, I'd like to take the moment to ask what days people are available this week AND next week.

I am sincerely hoping I will not have to wait months to continue this. <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"

View my online journal here.
Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here. </span></p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Gone Rogue people.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon May 31, 2004 3:19 am

Sorry, was gonna tell you via IM but I never saw you on. >_>;

Anyway: Monday, wednesday, friday is reserved for Pervy, and Sunday. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Mon May 31, 2004 8:31 am

... Tuesday and Saturday? ^^;

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon May 31, 2004 12:15 pm

Probably Friday, Saturday, Sunday too...pretty much every day after that is open...School gets out for the year friday! ^_^ <p>------
------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I do not go medieval on peoples asses. I go Renaissance. There's an important difference. Medieval is just beating someone with a mace, but Renaissance is artful, sophisticated. Smooth, yet firm, powerful, yet distinct. Everyone knows when someone's gone Medieval on their ass, but they don't know Renaissance until its too late. -Wiseass Dave</span> </p>Edited by: The Duelist at: 5/31/04 8:21 pm

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:58 pm

Okay.

I need you people to check in and confirm being here tomorrow night.

We're going to start as early as we can, probably around 5:15 PM, and we are going to go a longer duration than usual since events at Shini's house ruined my plans for the last session.

Also, to those wanting to know events going on in the plot, after the next session I will start posting summaries here. <p>

<span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"

Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here.
And I've been having image trouble, so those are out for a while. </span></p>

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:40 pm

Tomorrow at 5:15 sounds good! ^^ <p>------
------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I do not go medieval on peoples asses. I go Renaissance. There's an important difference. Medieval is just beating someone with a mace, but Renaissance is artful, sophisticated. Smooth, yet firm, powerful, yet distinct. Everyone knows when someone's gone Medieval on their ass, but they don't know Renaissance until its too late. -Wiseass Dave</span> </p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:21 pm

I can dig it. <p>
-------------------------------------
NebbieQ: After all, nothing says romance like fighting the forces of Cobra and Druggies with a Rocket Launcher of 80s Justice.</p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:25 am

Okay, short summary for those that are interested:

Kinther and Belial have been seeking people willing to go with them into the third circle of hell and destroy its current leader, Rax Onetha, once and for all. The people that have decided to help him out so far are Tammuz Mawurume, Nanaja Chedralie, Beletseri, Griff Amanziani, Rick Dwyer, Max Payneinear (I hope I spelled that right), Marie Bagot, and Mark Vellas. After meeting the two demons outside Doma City (and after Griff allowed another guard asked to help, Damon Renoult Callisto, to leave since the latter was supposed to be off duty), the group watched as Belial used a coming thunderstorm to open the portal.

The group's efforts were met with resistance right away, as a group of rat demons attacked the group once they were fully through the portal. After vicious fighting, the rat demons were dispatched, and the group came closer to the tower. Upon seeing the guards at the front entrance, everyone but Kinther hid - Kinther called in the first round of backup, an enormous plushie golem, to distract the guards while the group slipped inside.

Beginning to ascend the tower, the group heard screaming, and headed for it. They found a torture chamber on the second floor, with the demons Sandbar and Canary as overseers. The two proved far less of a threat than the rat demons, and after their defeat, it was decided more backup would be needed. Kinther took the time to send in for it, while Mark pondered torturing Sandbar and Canary for things they had done to him in the past.

So there you have it. For those people already in, post your times for next Tuesday. I may also allow one other person, assuming they can make it almost every Tuesday, to come in on this. <p>

<span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:11 pm

Don't worry, you spelled it right. Tuesday's good. <p>------
------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I do not go medieval on peoples asses. I go Renaissance. There's an important difference. Medieval is just beating someone with a mace, but Renaissance is artful, sophisticated. Smooth, yet firm, powerful, yet distinct. Everyone knows when someone's gone Medieval on their ass, but they don't know Renaissance until its too late. -Wiseass Dave</span> </p>Edited by: The Duelist at: 6/12/04 11:15 pm

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:34 pm

Tday doubleplusgood likely.

TRANS.

Tuesday should be fine with me <p>
-------------------------------------
NebbieQ: After all, nothing says romance like fighting the forces of Cobra and Druggies with a Rocket Launcher of 80s Justice.</p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:08 pm

Ya.

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:44 pm

This tuesday continues to work. Hurrah! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:35 am

More summary stuff.

The group was reinforced at the torture chamber when Kinther called in his last round of backup. A red saurian demon (Nergal) and a mysterious draconian have joined up, along with Damon, whom Griff had let go before. The first two had come on agreement, while Damon came because he felt badly for leaving Griff with the crowd. After taking the time to heal their wounds - and after Griff grabbed hold of the mimic that had broken his arm earlier in the visit - the group proceeded further.

The group came upon a gruesome sight - one demon, a lizardman-esque one by the name of Makori, had killed Dawson, Rax's second-in-command, by smashing a bottle over his head. While Kinther dealt with Makori, the two being close friends, the rest of the group handled Zinargos, the demon that had watched. Mark were able to swiftly negate Zinargos's speed advantage with an astral tie-up, leaving the group as a whole to defeat him without a single scratch - excepting Nergal. She made the attempt to rip Zinargos's heart out, and probably would have succeeded if Damon and Griff hadn't interfered.

Proceeding onward - and letting Makori deal with Zinargos - the group encountered a strange wall, which Nanaja climbed without trouble. The others, however, were stumped until Kinther pulled out a sort of levitator device, allowing the group to lift to the top of the wall one by one. Not too long after, Kinther proposed a dangerous stunt - to defeat Rax faster, several pairs of group members could fuse with each other, creating an alternate, more powerful personality to fight.

The three pairs that participated are Rick and Max, Mark and Damon, and Nanaja and Tammuz. Their fusions - Mick, Maron, and Nanazu, respectively - proved to be arrogant pricks. However, when it came to fighting Rax moments later, the group - fusions included - swiftly brought the demon lord down. Griff dealt the most severe of the beatings - at one point using Mick as his beating instrument - and overall the fusions performed at a somewhat lower level than expected. However, Rax, knowing he would die, took his own life to send the group through the portal to Shaggai (triggered faster by Griff smashing his face into the ground).

Now.... you participants shall post your times.

And if you have been involved in the plot, can stay on for Tuesdays from around 5:15 to 10:15 PM EST, and still want to join with a pre-existing character (I can arrange this whole thing so it doesn't interfere with other plotlines and RPs and cause timeline muckups), this shall be your ABSOLUTE last chance - after this, I simply don't have any more possible devices to BS someone from Gaera into the plotline.

......if you're crazy enough to want a character from Shaggai, you will have to IM me. You will also need to wait a couple weeks (legitimately one RP session) before I'll allow actually using such characters. <p>

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:45 am

This wednesday. I can ATTEMPT to get Tuesday, though at this point, it's questionable. <p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:47 am

Tuesday works.

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:29 am

Special announcement.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (specifically, Shini's forced to work today), this RP shall be postponed until next week. Next Tuesday, to be precise.

So I'd like times for then - if your times have been static to this point (probably *cough* DAN), you probably won't need to tell me. <p>

And I've been having image trouble, so those are out for a while. </span></p>Edited by: Divinegon2130 at: 6/22/04 6:33 am

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:29 pm

Actually...

I'm gone to be fine for any day after this Friday.

Har.

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:33 am

Any hour after two o'clock on tuesday will be fine. <p>------
------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I do not go medieval on peoples asses. I go Renaissance. There's an important difference. Medieval is just beating someone with a mace, but Renaissance is artful, sophisticated. Smooth, yet firm, powerful, yet distinct. Everyone knows when someone's gone Medieval on their ass, but they don't know Renaissance until its too late. -Wiseass Dave</span> </p>Edited by: The Duelist at: 6/25/04 11:42 am

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 7:50 pm

Okay.

From here on out, since Dan's schedule seems to have freed up, I would gladly appreciate being able to run more than one session on some weeks. Tuesdays are almost a given in this regard, but one other day on occasion would be appreciated.

However, more importantly, in regards to this week. If outside people want to get involved in this RP with currently-existing characters, or if Pervy, Shini, or Dan wants to get a second character involved (sorry Duelist, but I can only take two characters per person and you've already met that quota), then they are to report on Tuesday (or whatever day we wind up doing this RP, but Tuesday's what I'm shooting for) no later than 5:45 PM EST.

Duelist (and, if they don't want a second character, the other three people that already got involved) will need to report at about 6 PM EST. <p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:31 am

Our group wound up awakening in Shaggai, taken in by a fairly kind group of garoujin-esque people. A real surprise came when two more unsuspecting Gaerans - Ali'da and Erech - were in the same room as the group, and several others - Nergal, Nanaja, Tammuz, and Beletseri - were missing. After getting their bearings, the group had its weapons, which were taken when they had arrived in Shaggai, returned to them thanks to authorization from an entity known as "Queen Kidori".

They were then asked to meet the queen. As it turned out, Nanaja, Tammuz, and Beletseri had been led to her first. Surprise came when it was discovered that Nergal was in fact the queen. She gave the group their job to allow themselves out: in order to leave, the group must acquire a golden scarab, a blood sample from a demonic cat, a sample of water and mud from a specific lake, and a soul crystal. In addition, if the group meets any of her descendants, and they are not proven to be ones she needs to save, the descendants must be killed.

The group decided to get the samples from the lake first. The lake - which is known in Shaggai as Lake Gorian - had a strange aura about it. More specifically, the air had much more oxygen than normal. Just as the group was about to get the samples, however, a lizardman-esque monster rose from the lake demanding to know what their business was. He proved more willing to negotiate when the queen was mentioned, and it was eventually proven that he was one that needed to be saved. So after getting the samples, the group headed back to the village (as a note, the newcomer carried Erech with one hand).

....okay. This week, I'm not sure when I'll run this. If Shini gets the Monday after the 4th of July off, like I do, that's when we'll run it. But if not, we'll try for Tuesday and risk another double-GM situation.

Post your times. <p>

The Duelist

Unread postby The Duelist » Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:07 pm

Monday, any time after 2:00 or 3:00 sounds good....and pretty much any day after that. Same time for Tuesday...and I don't *think* anything's happening for the rest of the week. <p>------
------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I do not go medieval on peoples asses. I go Renaissance. There's an important difference. Medieval is just beating someone with a mace, but Renaissance is artful, sophisticated. Smooth, yet firm, powerful, yet distinct. Everyone knows when someone's gone Medieval on their ass, but they don't know Renaissance until its too late. -Wiseass Dave</span> </p>Edited by: The Duelist at: 7/5/04 10:37 am

Shinigori V2

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:36 am

Tuesday and thursday, any time. <p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:41 pm

Okay.

Dan has told me that next Tuesday is inviable. So after talking with him and with Shini, I have decided that this Thursday (July 8th), we will be having a session starting around 5:30.

The session shouldn't go later than 8 PM, or 8:15 at worst, for various reasons. <p>

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:46 pm

Now, an update.

This RP will be pretty much on hold for this week, perhaps for the next week or two after that. Why?

Certain RPers will be pretty much unavailable, as far as I know.

However, mark my words. In 30 days or less there will be some point where we CAN run the next session. <p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion