Fencer-jin?!!?

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Endesu
ラムレッダ

Fencer-jin?!!?

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Mar 20, 2004 1:17 pm

This bloody forum has no icons of fencer-jin!! ;_;

Anyhow: Given that everyone will be on, we will continue from the LAST NIGHT. As a brief recap, Kyle and Manta dueled their hearts out. Manta was beaten, but decided to turn into *cough* Godzilla. Kyle was pretty much outmatched and chased, and after 'Curo'ing Manta's eye upclose..

Manta got pissed enough to crush Kyle's legs with a single stomp.

Janda, the only one left conscious, tried to come to Kyle's rescue, but was punted aside. What was apparently the spirit of Asty-bo came to her and encouraged her, trying to remind her of what she had learned. As if something was guiding her, she began to irritate the hell out of Manta.. actually hurting him! While he can barely lay a hand on her..

Right. From there, we're gonna continue. :D And if DW actually shows hisself up, good fo' him! <p>
[url=http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_adventure01/06_open_your_heart.mp3]Now I see what I've gotta do /
Open Your Heart /
And you will see[/url]</p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Re: Fencer-jin?!!?

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Sat Mar 20, 2004 8:36 pm

YAY. <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:06 pm

No icons of Kyle because a certain poster has never turned his sprite sheet into the website (and someone keeps forgetting to gank a sprite off the forums). :( <p>
<center>Hello, I'm Dia. I'm a dragongirl, and I bite. RAWR!
</center><small>-=- "Maybe... or maybe you're just not drunk enough." -- Nakibe
-=- "Magic. As in, big flashy dink!" -- El Bob (Squintz)
-=- "Look hun, it's...uh...raining... ...frogs...O_o;;;" -- Aya, Queen of Doma (LDC)
-=- "I FOUND A CORNER! I found a corner, I found a corner! See, right here! Stuck on the wall! It's a corner! Woo hoo! Now, to stare at it!" -- Daenj'r (KingOfDoma)</small></p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:54 pm

Shame on that Zero. SHAME ON HIM. <p>
[url=http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/sonic_adventure01/06_open_your_heart.mp3]Now I see what I've gotta do /
Open Your Heart /

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:02 am

You'll never take me alive, you drunken furby!

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:46 pm

STFU Zero >:

Janda had finally ran out of luck, and Manta, having gained the advantage, was closing in for the kill on Janda. At that time, Ara, who had suffered a self-destructing Scrum, transformed into Dragon form and took him on. After an explosive battle, the two were at a standstill. Manta, aggravated, took into the sky, knocking Ara away, charged up a "RAPIER-HO" and fired it! Likewise, Ara charged up her own blast and fired it right back!

A climactic struggle occurred, but Manta overtook Ara and won the clash. Manta began to charge up to finally destroy the planet, but Sorune arrived and also performed the action 'irritate Manta'. The enraged Fencer-jin beat the Druid around, now, and was about to go and kill him.. until Ara, having stood back up, readied her blade and chopped off his tail!

Manta shrunk down into regular form, once again... and became insanely angry. He closed in on Sorune and came close to killing him again, before Ara stepped in and reminded him of their unfinished match. The two entered a desperate duel as Sorune made his way off. From Heaven, End desperately contacted the still downed Kyle, telling him that he had been watching.. and that Kyle needed to gather a Curo spell, no matter what his condition.

He contacted Sorune as well, urgently telling him to go help Kyle.

The urgent battle is nearing the final stretches.. so we'll continue whenever we next find the chance. <p>
Open Your Heart /

Return to OOC RP Discussion