The Anomaly Part 3 (PS RP recruitment)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Divinegon2130

The Anomaly Part 3 (PS RP recruitment)

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:01 pm

For over a month now, vampires and werewolves from a cult called the Thirsting Drakes have been waging a 'secret' war of sorts against Doma City, attacking residents to gain converts to their cult. And not only mortals. Numerous immortals have also fallen victim to a form of mind control that the leaders of the cult possess.

Two people fighting against the cult, a demon by the name of Devast Bancora and a vampire by the name of Jeyekuwa Banosai, have discovered the location of the cult's base of operations in Doma City. They have also learned a startling fact: The Doman base contains the free wills, believed to be solidified into gems, of all the immortals that the cult has put under mind control. Though both are disgruntled at the fact that the last people they hired for actions against the cult broke information about the Thirsting Drakes to the Doman Guard, they again seek hired help to seize whatever objects contain these free wills.

Since the first weekend didn't go well for signups, I am going to try for the next session of this RP on either Saturday, February 21st, or Sunday, February 22nd (Sunday looks to be the more likely day). This should wind up a one-session RP if we start on time.

With that, go ahead and post your characters. I seek four, maybe five. <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"

View my online journal here.
Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here. </span></p>Edited by: Divinegon2130&nbsp; Image at: 2/14/04 9:24 pm

Return to OOC RP Discussion