Murderers and the Rest of My Family - Part 2

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Elementalist Daien

Murderers and the Rest of My Family - Part 2

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:15 pm

Well, did you think that I'd drop the plot there? Well, fuck, I didn't! Not only that, but I gave it a name too. Blimey. I'm taking 4-6 people for the next RP. People from Agtherim, people who'd help without pay, and/or people from my first RP would be given a bit of preference, but all in all, all are welcome. Now, for the background.

------------------------

Yan was the son of a rather rich and quite influential blacksmith called Imar, who led a group of blacksmiths scattered around Doma city and nearby towns.

Yan himself was pretty good at magic, and displayed enormous talent in the field of Space/Time. However, having no credentials and official past experience with magic whatsoever, he could not go to the higher schools such as Gunnir. Which is why he was sent to a beginner's school: Agtherim.

Yan excelled at his field, until he started off his own studies... From there, he considered, quite arrogantly, the course to be way below his level and started to ignore it, up to the point where he couldn't stay in it with the way he was doing his work, hence got expelled. In an incident that is debatably related, Yan and his father got into a fight. Imar always was rather violent, even with his children, and with Yan's newfound pride, he wasn't going to take it... Yan won, and his mother got in the way at the wrong time, too.

This is when the first RP started. Yan, in a fit of depression and debating suicide, threw his 6-year old sister Paula out of the house, giving her her things and telling her to go to her aunt Lina, and locked himself in. Feeling pity for Paula, and later wanting to bring Yan to justice, a group of people broke in the house, and got to Yan. There, he was captured, and the guard took him to prison. Considering all the situations, Yan only recieved 5 years (due to his father having started the fight, and his mother being an accident), which may change. The blacksmith, being deemed too important, would be funded by the crown until Yan's period's over, where the deeds would be handed to him.

As for Paula, while Yan told her to get to Aunt Lina, the guards kept her in their custody, until another sibling, this time of his father came, in the picture. Uncle Felipe, said sibling, was far richer and influential, and, deciding that he was better able to take care of her, Paula was given to him...

Think that it's all over? Nope. Sorry.
------------------------

Now, while this is all heavily family-based, I assure you that the next RP will be far more open than the previous one. :O

SALSAlys

Re: Murderers and the Rest of My Family - Part 2

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:42 pm

Well, y'know I'd like to join and shizzle. With Nan'tulla Traderkin, if possible. =D

What time? ^-^

Blackwind Isao

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:39 pm

I'll put in Jesiah Black to continue on this. Give me a time as to when you want to do this.

- Blackwind.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Fri Jan 23, 2004 2:31 am

^^; I'd prefer not to give it a specific time until I have all the RPers, so that the ones that haven't signed up yet can give their input on the times I put up

Till then... >.> <.< More, people, more! :O

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:48 pm

Ah, what the heck. He needs some levels. <p>--------------------
"Kill her. Then we'll have pizza."

-Scorpius, Farscape</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:59 pm

I'll offer to let Nezetta be roped back into this.

She doesn't get involved in this stuff as much as I'd like her too. :( <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:12 pm

Now I have... 4 people, I will state this will either take place tomorrow, at whatever time, or next Saturday.

Unfortunately, my times don't really allow much different times. UNLESS we can do it on Tuesday, where I am also free all day. But, you know, that won't be as good for you, would it. Also, if neither's good, Friday two weeks from now.

@_@ Are these strange dates good for you guys?

Blackwind Isao

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:30 pm

The Saturday and the Tuesday are good for me. Fridays are usually a bad day for me to be online as the roomate is off.

- Blackwind.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:26 pm

Saturday: As in tomorrow or next week? Fridays are also a bad day for me.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:06 pm

Whichever works, Lys.

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Jan 24, 2004 2:05 am

Well, tomorrow I've got SAT testing, so...

THAT'S OUT!

Or even if 'tisn't, I doubt I'll feel like doing plotty afterwards. My brain being wrung and all.

Blackwind Isao

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Fri Jan 30, 2004 3:32 am

Was this going to happen this tomorrow then? Just trying to get a verification on the date.

- Blackwind.

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:01 am

Yes, it is.

Also: If someone still wants to join, I know it's late, but... :D; You can!

Return to OOC RP Discussion