To Vince, Neko, Fern, Shaun and Any Interested

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Koneko

To Vince, Neko, Fern, Shaun and Any Interested

Unread postby Koneko » Mon Jan 19, 2004 11:51 pm

Some of you will likely feel wild delight at this, while others will simply nod in satisfaction that the forces of right and good have prevailed, as they always do. It is a testament to the brutal but surprisingly efficient methods of purging this board has to offer when I offer a simple statement of throwing in the towel. Namely: “I’m leaving. Bye.”

For continuity purposes, each and every one of my characters simultaneously died of a brain hemorrhage. As to those who did not actually have physical bodies, they mysteriously discorporated or deanimated as fits their natures. Any wishing to have an NPC or two do the same and thus portend the coming of a supervillain of mass destruction may do so with my blessing. The same goes for any of my work. I apologize to my GMs, of course. And my RPers I hate with a passion, so no apologies are necessary.

If it isn’t too much trouble for the mods, I’d ask that these characters who tragically perished be removed from the character closet.

Oh, and I’m not coming back. While I would’ve preferred a simple fade into obscurity, I did realize that I had an obligation to fulfill to those who expected my presence. Namely, telling them that they won’t be getting it.

Goodbye.

Nekogami

You won't be missed by me...

Unread postby Nekogami » Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:17 am

Because for me, you ain't goin' nowhere! :D I'll see ya in IM, Tom. And we ought to have a few Gardinia RPs or something. It'd be blast. 9.9 Whew, new characters means I'll have to give you fanart. ~.^ Oh well, eh.

JoshuaDurron

o_0;;

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:35 pm

Uh, OK. Well, see ya 'round, I guess... <p>

Things you learn from working at Burger King-

- "Bum Rush" refers to when the bar next door closes.
- A raw egg will explode if microwaved.
- The local Police Department considers 'Dire need of a Chocolate Shake' an emergency situation.
- Yes, the grease in the frier is hot.
- Always believe a manager when they tell you the grease is hot.
- Do not use your hand to see if the grease in the frier is hot.
- Do not curse in front of customers.</p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:13 am

Did the cup of cocoa die of an aneurysm too?

Raishilliah

Re: .

Unread postby Raishilliah » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:01 am

Kinny had a cup of cocoa for a character too? <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion