To GiftedRichard... a notice

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

To GiftedRichard... a notice

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:03 pm

Now the old Ash would have waited patiently till you had the time to post...

well that old Ash is dead.

Post by either tonight or tommorrow... or we leave Devlin where he is. As well as try and give someone else his spot, if at all possible. I have no problem against rping with only 3 people. <p>**Welcome to my NIGHTMARE**</p>

Seethe347

Re: To GiftedRichard... a notice

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:37 pm

Hey, what RP is this? If a spot opens, I'll be more than willing to join. <p>That is the message.</p>

Arisa

Like Seethe said!

Unread postby Arisa » Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:43 pm

If there's a spot open I wouldn't mind joining!

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Re: Like Seethe said!

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:01 pm

Well... it's an rp where the characters involved are going to be sent to the living hell on Gaera, Belvoken, to save a wealthy ship captain's children.

It still stands too... if he doesn't post, Devlin will decide otherwise and GiftedRichard's spot will be open.

Now if he does post and you still feel up to it, the more the merrier I always say. We haven't left for this Living Hell yet... so there's still some time for latecomers. <p>**Welcome to my NIGHTMARE**</p>

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:53 pm

I'll enter with [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=seethe347>Seethe347</A:] at: 12/14/03 5:24 am
[/i]

Teh Kev

Unread postby Teh Kev » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:53 pm

I also need the richard to post. >: <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:28 pm

Well... I gave him a whole day and a night to post. If he shows up sometime soon in the future, I'm sure I can fit his character's return to the story somehow. But for now... Devlin got cold feet.

Those who wish to join in, go post character info to the Daring or Stupid official discussion thread (probably by now on page 2). Thanks for wanting to join.Image <p>**Welcome to my NIGHTMARE**</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion