For Idran (as well as those interested)

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

For Idran (as well as those interested)

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:25 pm

Espylocopa, The Final Word:

I've come to a conclusion.

The party led by Ash and Yarrie managed to stop Trellayne's group from unleashing the Forbidden Summon, Espylocopa, upon Gaera. Doesn't mean that Trellayne failed to summon forth Espylocopa.

Well things went south from there, and after a great deal of fighting, not to mention actually going up against the mighty summon beast, Espylocopa was sent back to where he came from (due to Yarrie's reading of the spell), and the temple on Forbidden Isle was destroyed (Espylocopa's doing). As a last act of ensuring that the spell never be used again for a long time, the Elven woman tossed the scroll into the ocean, letting the waves take it to the darkest depths of the world. The heroes then took their leave of the island, returning home triumphant.

Current status:
-Trellayne: -Dead- Incinerated by Espylocopa itself. Mainly for trying to foolishly control the large beast.

-Jaggie: -Dead- Gutted by an enraged/slightly psychotic Dante.

-Slophyl: -Still Alive- She was still alive after all that had happened, taking the emergency boat that was on the ship Ash and Co. were using.

-Diego: -Still Alive- In the same boat as Slophyl.

-Dante: -MIA- No body/remains were found after Espylocopa leveled the temple ruins. Still could be out there.

Those who participated may want to fill us in on what happened to your character after this, but all those in the party survived. Just parted ways afterwards.

Ash and Yarrie have since come to terms with the state of things as they are (Ash being in love with Christydia and all)

I read a great deal of the rp to get my information straight, and since i was never able to end it the way i had wanted... this was made in it's place.

Hope this helps ya Idran.Image <p>"You know it's not very Paladin-like to make fun of a Hemophiliac." -Edward "Spoony"
"It isn't very Bard-like to kidnap Women."-Cecil
"Touche'."- Edward "Spoony"</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Re: For Idran (as well as those interested)

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:03 pm

Thanks for your info, Ash. Once I get back to cataloguing Board RPs, I'll be sure to use this. Also, sorry for the delay in my reply, but I haven't been around much the last couple of days. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:47 pm

Just mainly because I haven't neccessarily been the most productive/helpful of people when it comes to Timelines. This is mostly about Cathare and how he got to where he was and currently is.

Cathare Delantanos is born

The young (age 8) Cathare begins to show interest in the darker demonic arts of Magic (aka: Necromancy)

Cathare (age 12) begins to gain more power and experience as he studies further into the Necromantic arts.

Cathare (age 19) begins to gather a faithful group of followers, as he himself tries to channel the darkest pits of Hell.

Cathare makes contact with a mysterious demon, known only as "Id", and gains more knowledge than he could have ever hoped for.

-After awaiting the dust to clear after the Rellant Imperium's fall, Cathare begins to delve fully into Necromancy. In his tower, he successfully pens on that following night, The Daemon Maker spell. The first experiment with this spell seemingly fails.
-Cathare, upon learning of his limits (due to his mortality), decides to try and complete the circle of his learning... and become a demi-god.

Cathare's group begins to collect unwilling recruits, in hopes of making a formidable army of undead. This, unfortunately, also gets the attention of surrounding kingdoms. Cathare is still in his tower, studying over the rituals needed for his "rebirth" as a demi-god.

-Ash and his companions (Yarrie, Ayami, Merricko, and Goldar) confront Cathare's cult, during the Necromancer's ritual. After a hellacious battle, involving much zombie mutilation, Cathare is finally defeated by both Ash and Yarrie's use of the X-Zone spell. Cathare is banished to the unknown realm.

1106(additional info)
-Merr tears through a large portion of the countryside west of the Shumans. Running through and decimating any village or town unlucky enough to be in his path. Mercenary groups sent to thwart him come back with their numbers greatly reduced.
2 months later
-Merr clears the Shumans, destroying any hope that the mountains would keep him in the western half of Igala.

------
More Recent

Late period, 1305
Ash Fanrico, killed in his battle with Merr almost 200 years ago, is resurrected by some mysterious power. <p>"You know it's not very Paladin-like to make fun of a Hemophiliac." -Edward "Spoony"
"Touche'."- Edward "Spoony"</p>Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 11/6/03 7:52 pm

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:32 pm

Is this a new rp? Cuz I'd like to join if it is? <p>

"What would you do with out me Daxter?"
Jak from Jak 2

"Well Jak, I wouldn't be standing two feet tall, covered in fur, walking around a sewer without pants. . .god I miss pants."
Daxter from Jak 2</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:02 am

Sorry Bunny. It's not... well...

Esyplocopa was an rp at one point in time, about almost a year ago. Me (The GM) and those involved, never got to finish it and I had been lazy to make the ending to it.

Granted it wasn't the ending I was shooting for. But since it's been too long, the original ending wouldn't fit, so I made a newer ending.

Here's something of what I had in mind-
-Espylocopa, Original Ending:
After the large battle between both groups, Trellayne does successfully summon AND control Espylocopa. The beast plows through the temple ruins, and heads towards the nearest area across the ocean... which happened to be Inustan and Nekonia (was going to have Nekogami make a cameo appearance/participation as various characters of both countries, or at least, her own characters). Needless to say, being quite a large monster, Espylocopa begins it's assault the furry kingdoms. Causing great deals of damage (duh), with Trellayne riding atop his right shoulder. Ash, his party, the young elven girl and the remaining members of Trellayne's party (excluding those killed and Dante, so basically Diego and Slophyl) arrive to try and stop the beast. After a long and tough battle, which would have hopefully involved hit and run tactics, since the beast obviously had the greater height advantage (about 20-25 feet); Yarrie would have finally been able to wrestle the summoning spell from Trellayne and unsummon Espylocopa, right before it could tear down the main castle of the Nekonian Royal Family. Trellayne escapes, Ash and party are victorious, Slophyl and Diego leave and Nekonia and Inustan are in need of repair. Yarrie pledges to the group that the Elven high council will safeguard this spell in the most unknown and remote of regions. Yarrie tells Ash she understands that he had started anew elsewhere, wishes things could have been different, and kisses him goodbye.

Trellayne's following Yarrie, intent on getting ahold of the spell once more, before being stopped by a very irrate and homocidal Dante. Pretty much spelling the end of Trellayne.

So it just wouldn't fit into the current storylines/timeline, I'd have to get Nekogami's blessing on trashing the shit out of two of her created countries, and she'd probably have to re-write some of the history as well.

So the ending I had chosen creates not so many problems, and is pretty simple, and still pretty damn good.Image

The rest? Just simple time line info for the Timeline Master Idran.Image <p>"You know it's not very Paladin-like to make fun of a Hemophiliac." -Edward "Spoony"
"Touche'."- Edward "Spoony"</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion