Dragons of Gaera

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Nick Shogun

Pah!

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:06 am

*runs into topic for no reason*

DRAGONS SUCK!! STEALING DECENT PEASANT JOBS!!

*runs away*

Koneko

<.< >.> *raises the dead*

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:00 pm

Thread necromancy ahoy.

pd Rydia

Re: <.< >.> *raises the dead*

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Oct 07, 2003 3:16 pm

Hm. I'm tempted to redo this in a more complete manner. Amanda, would you mind if I did so? Also, do you have the link for the dragonguide abouts? <p>
<small><center><font color=navy>Take these broken wings
And learn to fly again, learn to live so free
And when we hear the voices sing
The book of love will open up and let us in</font>

{RPGWW -- an RPing community} -- {Rydia's Pocket Dragon Encyclopedia} -- {Fantasy Dragon Oekaki}</small></center></p>

Koneko

Unread postby Koneko » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:41 pm

It's riiiiiiight here. <p>

Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.</p>

Nekogami

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:11 pm

Knock yourself out, gorgeous. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Nekogami Character Pantheon--Deviant Art Gallery--LiveJournal</div>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</span></p>

bunnygirle78

Re: *ahem*

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:44 pm

I thought a drake was an infant dragon. I like your idea

ps. there that better? <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bunnygirle78>bunnygirle78</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/9/03 5:26 pm

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:30 pm

...You aren't allowed to post here anymore, BG.

Anyways, I say run with it, Dia. <p>------------------
Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some ass of the giant lizard person.
</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:40 am

The scary thing is, I'm going to have to agree with Pervy. On both issues. <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:55 pm

fine, I wont then!

I just wanted to tell her that I liked her idea, you don't have to be so mean. <p>"Seek out a Kingdom worthy of your soul."

Reign the conquer.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bunnygirle78>bunnygirle78</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/9/03 5:25 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:07 am

Hmmhmm....

*sets about compiling data on Draken and Song Dragons for inclusion*

[EDIT: Here's the Draken info, lifted from the Flora and Fauna section of the revised Prandia Guide and edited to a more appropriate format]

<hr size="1">
The Draken [Drar-kun] are a subgroup of dragons, which possess intelligence only slightly greater than that of an average beast. There are several varieties of Draken, all of which are trained by the Loredani peoples for different purposes. The more intelligent varieties of Dragons look upon this practice with some distate – but most look upon their lesser brethren the Draken with some distate too, so it balances out.

There is a lucrative market for Draken eggs and young, especially those of the Spitting Draken variety.

In the wild, Draken have a territorial nature, and gather in small family groups.

The life expectancy of a Draken is around 100 years.

All Draken are omnivores.

Race:
Dragon
Subrace:
Draken
Lifespan:
100 years
Deity:
Ryuugami
Expert:
Blaze Yamato Spirit
Physical characteristincs:
Varies
Special skills:
Varies

Subtype:
Emperor Draken
Physical characteristics:
The largest of the Draken, adult emperor Draken can be as long as 20 feet from head to tail, with a wingspan of 15 feet. They are elegant creatures with lithe, sinuous bodies and necks. They have no forelegs, relying on their long rear legs and their bony wing joints (which they use as if they were forelegs) to maneuver when on the ground. They are covered in tiny scales typically ranging from a pale green to off-white in colouration.
Special skills:
Flight

[Trained as aerial steeds by the Loredani]

Subtype:
Hearth Draken
Hearth Draken are the smallest of the Draken, typically growing to 6 feet from head to tail by adulthood. They have no wings, instead having forelegs. The body of a Hearth Draken otherwise resembles that of an Emperor Draken, though their scales are of darker shades and the males of the species have a mane of brown hair at the base of their necks.
Special skills:
None

[Trained as pets by the Loredani]

Subtype:
Spitting Draken
Adult Spitting Draken can be as long as 10 feet from head to tail, though they seem smaller than other Draken due to their build – they resemble lizards more closely than any other Draken. Spitting Draken have wings, but they are short and stubby, incapable of flight. Unlike the Emperor Draken, whose wings replace forelegs, the Spitting Draken’s wings are between the shoulder blades of its forelegs, and it has both fore and rear legs. Their scales typically range from dark browns to light greens.

Spitting Draken, as their name suggests, have the ability to spit corrosive acid, which it is itself immune to. The acid is created in a special organ that sits alongside the stomach in a Spitting Draken’s anatomy.

Noone has been able to determine the sex of a tame Spitting Draken or get two to mate, yet they still appear in the wild.
Special skills:
Spit acid

[Trained as guardian beasts by the Loredani]

Subtype:
Sprinting Draken
Sprinting Draken are the second smallest Draken type, adults growing to 7 feet from head to tail. They closely resemble Hearth Draken, although their forelegs are smaller and their rear legs more muscular – they spend most of their time on just the rear legs. Other differences include natural weaponry – the Sprinting Draken’s claws are larger than those of their Hearth Draken brethren, and they have two bone spikes on either side of their tail. Their scales are typically shades of red. Like Hearth Draken, male Sprinting Draken have manes at the base of their necks.

Sprinting Draken are, as their name suggests, very capable runners, and are able to keep up a rapid pace for long periods of time.
Special skills:
Endurance running

[Trained as hunting beasts by the Loredani. The Kestrels often use Sprinting Draken to aid in the pursuit and apprehension of criminals.]
<p>

"Pantient people can think while wearing pants. Inpantient people have to go free from pants or their brain stops working." ~ Myself on the definition of a spelling mistake.

Best Quote Ever: The treat of Keet grabbing his crotch worked last time, but... *shrugs*

Fiddle Reject:         ...Shini?
Fiddle Reject:         Your future sex life is none of your business.</p>Edited by: Blaze Yamato Spirit at: 10/11/03 12:28 pm

Previous

Return to OOC RP Discussion