Against the Fall of Night

RP-related discussion otherwise not covered in the Character Closet.
Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Against the Fall of Night

Unread postby Kelne » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:13 am

What becomes of the forgotten ones? Those who gamble and lose all, and yet survive, broken shells of their former selves. Can they pick up the shattered pieces of their lives and go on? Do they even want to? What thoughts run through their minds, alone in the dark?

And what happens when they return?

----------------

Alrighty. I'm looking for four or five characters for an ongoing campaign. System is to be philsys, unless someone makes a convincing argument otherwise.

While I'd prefer to run this in chat, it will all depend upon who signs up and schedule compatibility. In any case, things won't likely get underway for another week or two.

So. Go ahead and post some characters and times, people. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Against the Fall of Night

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:17 am

Kelne already knows how I feel. However, I dunno what my schedual's gonna look like. :( <p>
<div style="text-align:center">What's wrong with this ring?!</div></p>

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:41 pm

Well if I can re-teach myself in short order how the system works (which shouldn't be TOO hard, I just haven't looked at it in like four or five months...) I could probably come up with a character that'll work.

Furthermore after the last week and a half or so of school I'll be on Summer Break, which means that, since my job is 7:00 AM-3:00 or so, I'm open on any and every evening except Sunday from 7:00 PM-10:00. Granted, I can't be certain what nebulous sort of "other stuff" could be added to it when I get home, but that's how things look for me. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image
Excalibolg! Bat that can do anything! </div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:45 pm

Any four or five characters? I would be interested, but I'd have a heck of a time being in chat RPs this summer. I can have a character ready for it, but board RP will probably be best from my end. <p>-------------------------
Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

"It's like that old Scandinavian saying. You can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk real fast or you'll DIE."
--Rose:The Golden Girls</p>

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:02 am

I submit His Annoyingness himself, Kamos Mazuo

...Afternoon, namely after 4:00 PM EST, should work for me. <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

The Dark Gun

Unread postby The Dark Gun » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:22 am

Well I'm not sure who'd you prefer, but I'd love to play either Thramkalith Beovadile or Maxwell Valdestined. <p>

And, wherefore there should be laughing,
There shalt be crying, as hate and anger reign,
Where all must tread,
And joy is forced to come,
Only to those alone.</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:28 am

Alrighty. Board it is. Everyone's gotten themselves a place, including Pervy, and I'll be starting things off at some point over the weekend. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:15 am

I wanted to give you advance notice that due to random stuff I won't be able to be in on this particular RP. T_T
Just wanted to make sure you had time to find someone else before you got everything started. <p>-------------------------
Wise man say, "forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

"It's like that old Scandinavian saying. You can lead a herring to water, but you have to walk real fast or you'll DIE."
--Rose:The Golden Girls</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:19 pm

Not a problem. Thanks for letting me know. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:24 pm

Hmmmmm!

Are you looking for someone to fill Kai's spot, at all? Cause if so, the above character would be hip with the jive, and board means that I'd be able to participate with regularity! :D! <p>
<hr width="70%">This month's "Transformer of the Month" is Grimlock in a Santa hat! He's quite jolly.</p>

Kelne
EXTERMINATE!!!!

Unread postby Kelne » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:15 pm

Sure, why not? The more the merrier. <p>KnightsofSquare: DarkLordKelne is a tomboy bunnygirl, jealous of the business successes of her 37 older brothers, she is pursuing her own business degree in hopes of someday initiating a hostile takeover against her brothers' corporations.</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:11 pm

FD should lurk less in the RPs he's in and GMing, before joining new ones :( <p>---------------------------

Your are not supposed to be reading this!</p>

Return to OOC RP Discussion