My Character Sheets (help desired on some of them)

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Raishilliah

My Character Sheets (help desired on some of them)

Unread postby Raishilliah » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:18 pm

Now then, my four Philsys sheets (and counting) will go here, but as they're not quite done yet, I bring you a new one in freestyle (It was too silly of a concept to pass up).

Name: Zebra Samren
Race: Human (the hair was magically done by a friend of his, due to it being a rather ugly rust color before (and because it's his favorite color.)
Appearance: Zebra has long dark green hair, blue eyes, and is kind of pale. He wears baggy dark green pants, a medium green longsleeved shirt, light brown boots, and a black cloak.

Backstory: You'd think Zebra was the angsty mysterious type at a first glance, but that impression would be quite wrong. Maybe it's the black cloak... but then again, that has a story to it.

Zebra grew up perfectly normal, albeit a bit shy (but that's not too bad, now is it....?). He never had a member of his family or one of his friends die, unless you count a pet mouse he once had... well, his brother's cat saw to that.

He was sent to a school of magic and the like (undecided which one as of yet), where he did quite well, except for one class- a lecture hall of sorts. Being that they were graded on participation, and he was rather shy (as you well know), well... he didn't do so well.

He wasn't seen out of his quarters the whole of the next week, so naturally his friends assumed Zebra to be angsting. As his birthday was that week, he was bought a black cloak to fit the part. In truth? He was spending his time reading. To be polite, he decided to wear it though he didn't like it much. Now on his journeys, he wears it still... out of habit (or maybe he thinks that he'll see those friends again).

Abilities: Despite popular belief, Zebra doesn't have any hidden powers. In fact, he doesn't have many powers of any sort. As for hidden... maybe a knife or two (I mean, who wants their cooking knives stolen?). He is quite simply a somewhat above average water and ice mage.

Perxonality: Zebra definitely doesn't act angsty, either. He's simply cheerful, overly optomistic, and a bit shy. <p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>

Raishilliah

Re: My Character Sheets (help desired on some of them)

Unread postby Raishilliah » Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:47 pm

Annnd... my first of the Philsys ones to be put here. Raishilliah's will be last since I think there'll be some issues with it.
--Basics--
Name: Sasheliri Reiya Trentan
RPer: Angel of Fire
Race: Siren/Human

Sasheliri was with her true parents for barely a year when the boat ride came about. As an almost-two year old, she was traveling about the ocean with her parents in a tiny little boat. On one of these trips, a storm came up and the boat capsized. Unfortunately for Sashel, a great wave came between her and her parents and they were swept far away.

Sashel ended up swimming to the nearest shore (which wasn't very near, especially for a two year old) and looking around for a place to stay. By fate or luck, she found the Trentans, who were willing to care for her.

A year ago, a traveling mercenary came to the area, with no money due to being robbed. The Trentans let him stay with them for a short while, and he told stories of the places he'd seen to Sashel. She was struck with the inspiration that she could go see all the "pretty places", as she calls them. Her parents gave her instructions about how to use a bow in case she needed to defend herself, gave her a bow, and sent her off with their blessing.

Level: 1
XP: 0/1000
Max HP: 75
Max MP: 0
Max TP: 20
Initiative: 6+2d6 (8-18)
--Attributes--
Courage: +3
Wisdom: +1
Intuition: +2
Charisma: +4
Agility: +3
Dexterity: +3
Strength: +2
Stamina: +4
Magic Aptitude: 0 Base AT/PA - 10/10
Modified for skill - 15/10
Modified for equipment - 15/10
Body=Light Clothing (AC 2)

Weapon Damage: Long Bow
Ammunition - 15
Accuracy - 11 (+4)
Damage - 20+1d6

--Skills--
Bow - 4 <Str/Dex/Cou>
Singing - 4 <Cha/Cha/Int>
Animal Handling - 2 <Cou/Cha/Int>
Jumping - 1 <Str/Agi/Dex>
[k] Ways to Identify Potential Serial Killers - 3
[k] Geography - 3
[s] Etiquette: Lack Thereof - 2 <-Cha>
[s] Misconstrue Motive - 1 <-Int>
[s] Swimming - 1 <Sta/Str/Agi>
[s] Distance Running - 4 <Sta>
[s] Two-Handed Weapon - 4 <Dex>
--Spells/Techs--
[Innate] Cute (2 TP) - Sashel pleads in an immensely cute manner with a target, forcing them to resist (GM Call) or be strangely compelled to comply.

[Skill Explanation] Misconstrue Motive - Subtracts rank from Sense Motive checks.

[Skill Explanation] Etiquette: Lack Thereof - Subtracts rank from Cha rolls in situations where etiquette is necessary or helpful.

[Bow=3] Aim (4 TP) - Takes time to line the shot up carefully. Subtracts -4 from his initiative for this round, but doubles bow skill. If interrupted while aiming, the shot may be normal or wasted at the GM's discretion.

[Bow=4] Fast Shot (4 TP) - Fires two shots in a short space of time, each suffering a -3 penalty to accuracy.

[Bow=1, Jumping=1] Bow-spring (1 TP) - By jumping while firing an arrow, Sashel gains an additional Agi yards of movement beyond her normal, while the bow attack during this takes -2 to accuracy.

[Singing=3] Dischord (9 TP) - May induce confusion and/or deafness (roll 1d2 to determine effect, both if critical hit) in all targets within a 30' radius. Those outside will still feel the urge to cover their ears and just might do anything to stop the source of the noise.

[Singing=4] Lullaby (6 TP) - Puts all creatures within a 10' radius to sleep if they fail to resist.

<p>

l33tPenguinePimp: I'm going to try to make a bread bowl.
KnightsofSquare: Good luck.
KnightsofSquare: I can't even make a bread play ping pong.</p>

Raishilliah

Re: My Character Sheets (help desired on some of them)

Unread postby Raishilliah » Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:21 pm

Name: Elonia Kerre Winfel - age: 36 - eyes: blue - hair: black - height: 5'10"

Elonia was born to a family with the belief that children would pick up dangerous ideas if they went into the city. As a result, Elonia spent much of her childhood in her house, either pretending to swordfight with her stuffed animals and an old broom, or reading, which she didn't like much. She knew quite well that she would probably never see the places books told about. Every so often, her parents would send in a healing magic tutor, though she didn't keep teaching El for very long, as the child was uncooperative and some of the teacher's possesions went missing.

As a teen, Elonia often snuck out of the house late at night to talk to the few friends she had. One night, she came to the realization that her parents probably wouldn't care if she left. They were too caught up in their own lives, anyway.

So, one night after finding every bit of money in the house and saying goodbye to her friends, Elonia left. Unfortunately, she didn't have many real skills to get a job with. She ended up adopting a bandit's way of life, but Elonia, now El, is looking around for money (whether gained honestly or not).

--Basics--
Name: Elonia
RPer: Angel of Fire
Race: Wood Elf
Level: 1
XP: 50/1000
Max HP: 65
Max MP: 40
Max TP: 20
Initiative: 6+2d6 (8-18)
--Attributes--
Courage: +1
Wisdom: +1
Intuition: +3
Charisma: +1
Agility: +5
Dexterity: +3
Strength: +3
Stamina: +2
Magic Aptitude: 2 Base AT/PA - 12/12
Modified for skill - 14/13
Modified for equipment - 12/12
Body=Quilted Leather (AC 8, -1/-1)

Weapon Damage: Long Sword - (10/14/17, -1/0)
Thrusting - 13+1d6
Slashing - 20+2d4
Chopping - 26+2d6

--Skills--
[k] Doman History - 2
[s] Swimming - 4 [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=raishilliah>Raishilliah</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/10/03 6:22 pm
[/i]

Return to Character Closet