Stats for fairly unusual weapons?

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Divinegon2130

Stats for fairly unusual weapons?

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:17 pm

All right, there have been several weapons I have tried to convert for PhilSys so that certain characters may use them. However, I have had difficulty in doing such, partly because they are not listed online journal here.
Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here. </span></p>

FlamingDeth

Re: Stats for fairly unusual weapons?

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:05 am

Most of these aren't too incredibly "unusual", unless you have a strange idea of how they work. They'e not too different from other weapons unless you have techs or something that make them different, as just having a sai isn't going to automatically make it so you can disarm people with it and the like.

Sai: 4/5/x These really aren't made for anything but thrusting, so there you go.

War fan: 2/5/9 And stuff. I like using these, they're fun! :D!

Shikomi-zue: Just use the damage for a spear or staff, whichever it is at the moment.

Kama: Scythe damage off the list, kthx.

Reverse blade katana: In the odd event that you ever use one of these, I'd go with cudgel damage.

Hooksword: I'll assume that by "hooksword" you refer to lionhead hooks? In that case, just use longsword damage. This, like the sai, wouldn't have any special damage things unless you have techs that let you do things with them.

...though like the fighting fans, those are also a whole lot of fun to use.

Yeah, there you go. Feel free to dispute anything in there. <p><center><table border=0><td>Image</td><td>

I don't know what the hell this thing is, but the chicks dig it.

</td></table></center></p>

Return to Character Closet