Karl's PS Sheets

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Kadrin Mk3

Karl's PS Sheets

Unread postby Kadrin Mk3 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:33 am

There you go. Many thanks to D for carrying out my level up and organising my sheet for me.

I'd appreciate it a lot if someone could help me with my techs by giving them points and stuff. Comments and ideas would also be welcome.

Name: Kadrin Ironbeard - race: dwarf - age: 98 - eyes: dark brown - hair: dark brown - height: 3'8" - level 2 (500/1250 XP) - HP: 96 - TP: 25 - RPer: KadrinMk 3

Background: A fierce warrior, Kadrin has fought so many battles even he cannot remember them all. Banished from ever setting foot in any of the Holds for not dying defending his kin at the fall of his home Hold, he soon learnt how to live off the land. Kadrin travelled all around Igala in search of a giant named Togri, who masterminded the death of so many of his brothers and sisters, but he still hasn't been successful. While on his trek, he joined the Baruk Khazad, or "Axes of the Dwarves", a mercenary company composed entirely of banished dwarves. After about 20 years of service, Kadrin parted ways with 'his family', and continued his search. He arrived in Doma soon after, where he met the love of his life, Katyana...but who knows where his deep-seated hatred of giants will take him next?

--Attributes--

Courage +4
Wisdom +2
Intuition +1
Charisma 0
Agility +1
Dexterity +3
Strength +5
Stamina +6

-=- Grott Drengak (Battleaxe - "Giant Slayer") , Throwing Axe, Dwarven Heavy Chainmail, Small Shield -=-

--Skills--

Axes - 5
Warhammers - 4
Shield Proficiency - 5
Weapon Repair - 3
Hunting - 3
[s] Drinking - 4
[s] Intimidation - 6
[s] Advanced Parry - 6
[k] Runes - 4
[k] Dwarven Battle Training - 2

--Spells/Techs--

[Hunting=1] Hunt (0 TP) - Using the information around him, Kadrin can track any creature either back to its lair, or forward to where it is.

Intimidation - Kadrin can use body language as well as verbal threats to bend other people to his will.

Battle Cry - Screaming one of the traditional dwarven battle cries, Kadrin strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies and urges his companions to fight harder.

Clangeddin's Revenge - Kadrin runs up to his foe, and attempts to disable him/her/it. (Leg - AGI Loss, Arm - AT loss, Eyes - Enemy is blinded, Chest - Bleeding wound)

Nose Breaker - Kadrin runs up to one of his enemies, and wallops his foe with his shield.

Hammer of the Dwarves (5 TP) - Gives up a turn, but any successful parries in said turn allow Kadrin to deal a free attack at the attacker.

[Innate] Berserk (5 TP) - Due to the loss of his home Hold, Kadrin is a walking time bomb and he can use this anger to his advantage during battle. This increases his STR and STA by +4, but reduces his WIS and INT by -2 and forces him to do nothing but attack the enemy at random for the rest of battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by: Kadrin Mk3 at: 11/19/03 10:34 am

Teal Musing

Re: Karl's PS Sheets

Unread postby Teal Musing » Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:08 pm

I'm just finally getting the hang of the techs, thanks in part to FD's efforts, so take my suggestions with a grain of salt. But I offer then, for what they're worth.

Thanks to a suggestion from some experienced folks, I was able to lump several hunting skills into "Track" so that my character could track, stalk, hunt, etc., depending on the circumstances. Is that what you have in mind for hunting? It's nice to have other uses for that one skill. ;)

I've got something like Track TP=2; Stalk TP=4; and Hunt TP=6, I think.

I know others' characters use intimidation, so you could check around for TPs from them. And I wonder if the Battle-cry wouldn't be part of that as well?

I think for Clangeddin's Revenge, the TP would go up in inverse proportion to the size of the body part being targeted, simply because of the increase in difficulty to hit.

My gut feeling with the Berserk and the Hammer are that the TPs are too low, but check with others before you change it, 'cause I could be wrong.

Hope some of this is helpful.

<p>Zemyla: May the forces of good protect you from the forces of stupidity.</p>

Return to Character Closet