NPC: Arena Owner

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Choark

NPC: Arena Owner

Unread postby Choark » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:06 pm

This stumpy fat dude, who has a Axe strapped onto his belt, is the Fighting Arena owner found in Doma's Slums. During the war he lost his wife and son to Demons and took it very hard. He blames all demons for this.

He has re-opened the Fighting Arena, but is now also using the profits he earns from this to fund an organization that is aiming to get rid of all demonic presence in Doma, all major cities, then the world.

He is actually mostly a fair and honest man, he has always treated all races equally in Geara, finding it less then profitable to kick Orcs, Trolls and such out of his business anyway. He has even learned several languages, including Orc. Over all a very intelligent man. The fighting arena was always run within the laws boundaries and its only recently with the inclusion of the Demon butchering as the nights last piece of entertainment where he has stepped over the bounds.

Despite his appearance he is a very charismatic talker and has no trouble leading crowds to follow and listen to his every word. He is also fairly skilled with his Axe. He has many highly skilled White and Black mages under his paycheck. He also wears a ring that protects him from most harmful magics.

-----------

Right I'm giving you all this in case someone ever wants to do something with him. He's an NPC so is up for any GM's/RPer's control. Will is probably looking to arrest this guy and he knows it. He has a lot of backing from the people of the Slums so few will Cooperate with anyone trying to arrest him. I unfortunately don't have the RP where I role played him so if someone has that and could post it that be great. Also I have no idea if I named him or not. Ho hum.

As he talk he has a habit of putting stresses on important and sometimes not important words. SO he kinda TALKS LIKE THIS when to a crowd. He refers to a lot of people as Lad.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/16/03 8:17 pm

Uncle Pervy

Re: NPC: Arena Owner

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:11 pm

Reminds me of the prison guard from the first episode of Twilight Venom. <p>------------------
Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some ass of the giant lizard person.
</p>

Choark

Re: NPC: Arena Owner

Unread postby Choark » Sun Nov 16, 2003 7:14 pm

As I don't think I've ever seen that, I'll take ya word for it. Hee.

EDIT

Then I slap myself cause I DO have it and yeah ya right

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=choark>Choark</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/16/03 7:15 pm

Return to Character Closet