New char sheet (please help)

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
bunnygirle78

New char sheet (please help)

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:36 pm

I worked on it and its better now. I think.

Name: Bunny Dove
Background: A shy Usagijin, Bunny grew up without knowing where she really came from. She grew up in a small monastery, just north of Doma city. There she learned some fighting skills, and learned how to train and use animals in battle.

Kind hearted, Bunny is rarely seen outside off of Her forest home. She prefers to remain hidden, though will stand up against a foe many times Her own height in order to save someone, or something, from being harmed.
Not much is known about Her past, and she is Not sure why she has no tribe to call Her own. All she knows is that a small difrence cast Her apart from others like Her.

Height: She is very small 4' 2"
RPer:Bunnygirle78
Race: usagijin
Level: 1
XP: 0/1000

--Attributes-- 21
Courage: 2
Wisdom:2
Intuition:2
Charisma:3
Agility:4
Dexterity:2
Strength:2
Stamina:2
Magic Aptitude: 2

Base 10/10
Modified for skill - 10+ part of skill value/base + remaining skill value}
Modified for equipment - {mod for skill +/- equipment penalties/mod for skill +/- equipment penalties}
skills: 28
[k]Herb knowledge 2
[k]Magical Creature Knowledge 2
[k]Survival 2
Acrobatics - [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bunnygirle78>bunnygirle78</A]&nbsp; Image at: 10/17/03 12:37 am
[/i]

FlamingDeth

Re: New char sheet (please help)

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:21 pm

TP is always 20 at level 1, no matter what the stats, y'know?

Edit the first: You have one more stat point to play with! Hooray!
Edit the second: First part of this - your character should have thirty skill points to toss around, and that's if you don't put that extra stat point into Wis or Int. Second part - no skill can go above 4 ranks at level 1, so Navigation needs to be bumped down. Same with illusion magic.

This post will be edited with other errors and whatnot...uh...when I get around to it. <p>
I am an <s>arrogant</s> elitist bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:
"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K
</p>Edited by: FlamingDeth at: 10/16/03 2:26 pm

Elementalist Daien

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Oct 16, 2003 3:13 pm

Okay...

How can 55+(STA*5) give a number that's not a multiple of 5? O_o

Check MP and TP, too.

*shrugs*

bunnygirle78

Unread postby bunnygirle78 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:47 pm

im still confused about how to make one of these. Thanks for the help so far. <p>

So. . .ya want to poke something with a stick?</p>

Return to Character Closet