Meet the Oldbies and Veterans

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Nekogami

Meet the Oldbies and Veterans

Unread postby Nekogami » Wed Mar 26, 2003 11:47 pm

Hi!
My name is Amanda, Neko, or Nekogami. Call me what you wish. I joined RPGWW about a year or so ago and was introduced to it by my friend Dia. Dia lives by me and we've been friends for a long long time.

I 18 different characters not including animals and some lesser played PCs. This is my character pantheon. It's not completely finished but I have most of the bios for my most used/important charas up. The ones without bios are a little more inert than the others so don't fret on them too much.

I usually arpee at night (EST). But I can be found in the day. I like to RP with people but as far as new people go I may seem a little standoffish. I'm not trying to be, I just like to exam Rpers style first before jumping headlong into CI with their charas. I'm used to the other oldbies and some of the veterans and out styles have kind of been molded around each other. So I ask for patience if I seem too cold. ^_^ Yoroshiku! <p>

Words to live by:
OMG PRIAM: ninja sex would be neither felt nor seen by either partner
OMG PRIAM: each would just suddenly need a smoke
Choark: Good luck there. You'll have to shit out darkness and send people into oblivion.</p>

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Re: Meet the Oldbies and Veterans

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:19 am

Yo.

I'm Squintz, better known as Adam around here. Or, if you want, The Ninja Rabbi, though you're probably better off if you don't ask about that. Unless you want to, of course. I'm 17 (well, 16 now, but I'm so close to 17 it doesn't matter), and I came here a little more than a year ago, and I started an RP right off the bat. That's not a good thing, just to let you know. I didn't even recruit. In any case, I got over that, and currently, I help out with the site. I review character sheets for Philsys, and I put them up on the site.

I RP several thousand characters, but I mainly use three. Dhargun, a pessimistic, arrogant, horny drow necromancer; Kerov, an optimistic, empathetic, and stubborn angel (that's really an elf, but I'm not getting into that now); and Bob, an otherworlder turned dragonhalf, who has access to a little golem that happens to be in the shape of a burrito. Once again, it's probably best not to ask.

However, I don't really RP that much. I prefer to GM, as evidenced by several RPs I've run, mostly in Philsys. I like to at least consider myself a good GM, though you really can't trust my opinion, I'm biased.

In any case, I'll admit I'm an asshole at first. I have a little hump you need to get over, but once you are over it, you're fine. So, if you're new, just don't act stupid, and you'll be fine in a few weeks. And by stupid, I mean lamer stupid. You'll know it if you are, trust me. Other than that, there isn't too much. So..uh..whatever. ^^; <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image
People, the edit button is your friend. Use it.</div></p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:45 am

Aloha, I am Pervy. *Bows*

I am somewhat like Adam, I suppose. I tend to look at new RP characters under a fine lens, and feel no troubles with offering suggestions to improve it. Those who refuse to try to improve upon an obvious failing, like a bad character or bad grammar, may feel the harsher side of my typing. I truly am trying to deal with this.

RP-wise, I have a plethora of characters, but I have three or so that I prefer for RPs in Gaera Main. One is Captain Pervy (From Aliester Purvis) a White Mage turned Pirate turned Guard Captain. Another is Inverse Stanovski, a Black Mage who is obsessed with Rumors (And has a little secret). The final one is Enlil, an angel dedicated to bringing Harmony to existence, and lives by a very strict moral code.

Anyway... welcome, and much luck.
<p><div style="text-align:center">Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage</div></p>

LadyDragonClawsEDW

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Thu Mar 27, 2003 12:53 am

Hello my name is Kate and I'm an alcoholic.

Well no not really but still, call me Kate, DC, or LDC. I've hung around here for over a year and GMed a few chat RPs. I tried a board RP but that didn't really work out so well. I mostly RP in chat RPs. I'm an ex-Ayeneer (Yahoo chat RPing) and occasionally rant about it.

I have several characters, some of the most prominate being:
ImageAya, the ryuuzoku Queen of Doma, a bit spazzy and hardly behaves like a queen at all, not native to Doma
ImageAra, Aya's "twin sister" and part druid (those green things are vines interwoven in her hair, she also has green markings on her body), currently having a hot steamy relationship with Taryn, someone else's dragonhalf char.
ImageAyra, the younger sister, unlike the elders, she's a nekojin and also employed by the god of death as a reaper. Enjoys fuzzy things and collecting shineys. Randomly appears when people say the word "Doom"
ImageKyra, a human white mage char married to Daniel Hyral and currently pregnant.

To note, the above sprites were made in most part my FFFan, not me.

I also do a bit of dark future RPing, if you want to see my characters for that, just go dig up the dark future thread.

A word of caution to all you people out there who want to make PS sheets: Do NOT model them off of Aya and Ara, they have far too many spells and they're both at level 6 anyways!

I also do fanart, but very very infrequently as I can never get to my scanner, that being off at home. <p>
Image One hat to rule them all.</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=ladydragonclawsedw>LadyDragonClawsEDW</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 11:43:54 am

FlamingDeth

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:03 am

Hi, I'm Josh, or FlamingDeth, or FDeth, or Orinthal James the Kitten (esquire), or the Mysterious Chicken, or Skeletor. You can ask about any of those that you want.

I arrived before Adam but slightly after Kate, and stuff. I have some characters which I use rarely, as I never have the time to RP in chats anymore, which makes me sad.

Yuji: Ninja, captain of Doma's Royal Guard, and currently missing. Don't expect to see him any time soon.

Derrick: Field medic guy with a complete lack of any bedside manner whatsoever.

Osbourne: Pyrokinetic pacifist vegitarian inn owner.

Kumiko: High elven priestess/illusionist/ninja, who also happens to be mute.

Khal: Masujin...guy. All ebil and stuff, he does a lot of nifty water thingies.

Pete: Druid pirate with multiple personalities, yarr!

Atojirou: Enourmous nekojin samurai. 'nuff said.

...that's it. Far too many characters, especially for one who RPs as irregularly as me. <p><center><table border=0><td>Image</td><td valign=CENTER><table bgcolor=#FFFFFF border=1><tr><td>
<font color="maroon">I am an arrogant bastard.

And now, since I want to be unique like everybody else, quotes:

"People don't seem to realize, it wasn't a powerful ass poke. It was a powerful poke, to the ass!" ~ Lord McBastard
"So what you're saying is that Nintendo and Sony are in league with each other, and possibly the Red Skull?" ~ EKDS5K</font>
</td></tr></table></td></table></center></p>

WillBaseton
Self-Proclaimed Gaming Guru

Unread postby WillBaseton » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:27 am

Hello, everybody. I'm Will, or Phil, or Bones, or Psycho, or whatever. It doesn't matter. I've been here for over a year as well. I'm a board lurker, though. You'll see me in chats most of the time.

I showed up only a week or so before Kate, and in fact, one of her first posts was in my entry RP. My entry to the board was an RP, I have to say. I am, to put it simply, an RPholic. Nothing else to it. I've been RPing online for over 7 years now, getting my start in AOL's RhyDin with a character named Will Stevenson who eventually matured and progressed into the William Baseton everyone knows and loves (or in some people's cases *coughDIRANcough* hates).

Here's the low-down on my characters.

Will: An offworlder who is afflicted with the Nyannichuan curse. The adoptive brother of Aya and Ara. A proud husband and father.

Van: Will's "dark side personified". Not much else has been disclosed.

Ignes: A half-incubus demon from Will's dimension, Ignes has cousins living in Argovia. Currently romantically (sort of...) involved with Arnast, the mazoku clone of Ara.

Faer: A trickster salesman who travels across Igala in search of sales.

Ryuu: Based off of the hero from the Breath of Fire series, Ryuu is Will's younger brother. Currently working for Ryuugami.

Donny: He's a Don Tonberry. Don't ask.

Rachel: A female version of Will's consciousness, expelled into a body of her own by Ryuugami after Will recieved the Nyannichuan curse. Victim to a love triangle.

Shina: A paladin of Fluffigami (aka Stacey), this human/nekojin hybrid went to school with Hakaril.

Yes, I have a lot of characters. If there are any more, remind me and I'll add them. ( I have a tendency to forget things, heh... ^_^;;; ) <p>
Dragons own you. Don't even waste your time trying to argue.

"What's this? The Great Prankster of Doma can't take a prank? Do you really have that bad a temper? For shame..." - Will</p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=willbaseton>WillBaseton</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 12:28:24 am

SuperRube

Unread postby SuperRube » Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:06 am

Hi. I'm Rube and I'm not alowed to post in this thread. :{{{{ <p>

"Things should be harder to understand, harder to use, and as painful as possible. Pain builds character."</p>

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:23 am

Hey. I am Crawling Reshiki, but call me End, or Ian. I arrived in RPGWW roughly around the same time as DM did, back in the summer of '01, and despite some stumbling blocks in RP action, I managed to make a niche for myself, however small, in RPGWW. I GMed one Board RP, Freestyle (died eventually) and have GMed several Freestyle Chat RPs, most of which star the group of RPers I have grown accustomed, which I have managed to keep tight, and am typically available on Friday/Saturday nights for such purposes. If a new RPer shows that he/she is credible enough to seriously act out stuff and things, then I am generally accepting to new people into whatever storyline I may have going on.

My main characters are
End Reshiki - DracoMoogle Dragoon, good hearted but somewhat vapid and always going for a fight. Also always out for a free buck via thievery or looting. His own Dragoon clan was killed by the Rivans some time ago, and he has since been something of an outcast. It's mainly Dia's fault that he became anything more.

Astrynax - End's arch rival, a Black Mage of a clan destroyed by End's Dragoon clan. His own arrogant, violent nature has been softened by the time he has spent with his 'forced' allies, but he retains a volatile, standoffish attitude.

Stephen - An undead dragon knight, separated from his sister and his planet by the actions of the Infinity Corporation. He truly has no emotional ties or soulful obligations to the world of Gaera or its people; he only desires revenge.

Okan - A holy, noble knight of sorts, often chastised for his 'holier then thou' attitude about the undead and the Dark Elves. Formally a Rivan Dragoon before retiring and heading to Doma.

Retri - V4X-4BPP, a combat machine sent onto Gaera to possibly deal with the 'small group of people' I've mentioned above. His model is outdated and his empathic circuits were cut off, so his case is a curious one.

Dementia - A former Infinity agent, saved from the destruction of Stephen's world by the 'small group' above. Cast into a strange world, set to work on an outdated model (Retri) and forced into a destiny that is not even her own. She needs time for her own personality to form, amidst all of this..

Assassin - A curious warrior. He is dressed in black rags, each knotted to the next. Roughly his entire form is covered in this attire, save for the eyes which help illustrate his mood. His past is unspoken, his motives foggy, and his attitude unclear. Just another 'mysterious guy'..

Monotar, Weapon - Infinity agents. Both dead. (For more info, ask on 'Infinity Corporation')

Modica - A one-sided figure for the time being. He is a curious being of mask and blade, one that holds a vendetta against Infinity yet yields way for the 'small group'. Faults in his composure bely a hope for this apparently evil being, but the chance of this is small..

So, overall, uh, good luck.
(Also, 5000 posts.) <p>

Crawling Reshiki&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 6:06:34 pm
[/i]

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:24 am

Shinigori. Chris. The guy who doesnt talk. God, that guy is TEH SECKSAY AND I WANT HIS BODY SMOTHERED IN BUTTER WAITING FOR ME IN BED.

I go by all of these.

Anyway, I RP several different charactors, but about four mainly.

Griff- Well, not Griff anymore. He died about...four hours ago. Yeah. Dead as a doornail.

Kristoph- Legacy of Zerogori, Griffs "Evil twin" with chaos power...The charactor lacked definition, plot, reason, anything. It sucked. So, I gave him backstory. I gave him purpose. I gave him the sex-drive of a otter (Wait, he already had that...) And I renamed him Kristoph. He flings Chaos magic that has random effects, and has recently turned himself into a chibi version of himself. Yeah. Only in my little world. >.>

Sledge- A new charactor and already one of my favorites. Sledge is a mute Shark'uu(Shark person) who used to work for a church, untill he found it to be corrupt. Now he just wanders, searchying for purpose. He also carrys an enormous hammer, which is always fun. My only charactor to have a Philsys chart other then Griff, but not the last.

Cervant is Griffs sister. She was in the hospital for about a year after Griff went psycho and attacked her with a warhammer, pulverising her stomach and snapping three ribs. Now shes back for revenge and isnt going to give up untill Griffs dea...Wait, too late.

I have more which I rotate alot, but those are the main four.
<p>The holiday hitman sends his reguards...</p>

Kotoki

Unread postby Kotoki » Thu Mar 27, 2003 2:54 am

Hi, I'm Kotoki. My real name is Rachel. I've been here since a bit before The Hit started, which was... a long time ago. ^_^;; As oldbies go, I suppose I'm fairly old. I also seem to be renowned as a nice person (which I guess I am) and a sex symbol (which I am not).

I live on the west coast of BC, so I go by Pacific time. I haven't had time to RP much lately but that will hopefully change soon. The characters I RP are:

Kotoki: A cheerful half-vampire innkeeper, Sailor H, and adept with brewing beer and crossbows. ...Not brewing crossbows, though. She started out as me and became pretty different, but she's still who I play most often.

Brandon: A bard, a prince, and a young man searching the world for a certain someone. Also goes berserk on occasion. Wimpy, but strong willed. Think Scarlett O'Hara meets Ikari Shinji.

Alissa: Brandon's eleven year old sister. Mildly psychic, my physically strongest character, and due to recent circumstances seeking a husband. Cold, calculating, and with a hidden passion for candy.

Raile: An Ashuran priest. Dedicated to spreading the love of the goddess wherever he can... and by "love" I of course mean sex. A very nice, very pretty omnisexual. Go ahead and ask about the tree.

Have fun RPing. ^_^

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:29 am

Errr... hello! I'm Homestar Run... Err... I mean, ChristianC!

While I certainly don't RP as much as other people, I make it up by being a general <strike>idiot</strike> nice guy and posting in the Kotoki's, Fanstuff, etc.

I'm generally a guy RPing the guys sticking out, generally with a bad temper or a short fuse, but not always.

You can easily identify my posts by my constant changing of past and present terms, something I STILL have trouble with.

I've played around 7-8 characters through my days, many of which are not to be found anywhere anylonger (they died horribly).

Happy that you've found this place and hope you won't make any mistakes.

He he, forgot to note how long I've been here. In fact, I've forgotten it myself, but I would guess for a between two or three years, maybe more. RPGWW didn't have this fancy EZBoard then! Oh no, back in my days we used a Board at Keenspace and we only had one room! Geez, kids these days. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image
Take therefore no thought for the marrow: for the marrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6:34[/image]</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=christianc>ChristianC</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 7:23:07 am

Choark

Unread postby Choark » Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:49 am

<span style="color:blue;">Hey Hey!

I'm Choark, Barbarian Ninja, expert mouse catcher and number one spaz! ^_^ Though that mostly gets shortened to Cho a lot but there ya go, just goes to show that people shorten anything, even an easy to remember name like that.

I've been here for quite a while but I tend not to remember how long. I was here before Kate but I wasn't here before Kotoki, so hope that clears it up somewhat *scratches head*

My role here is to be the annoying dumb guy. That is, if you have questions on RP stuff there are a lot of better people to go to, as I tend to get confused on a lot of rules and always seem to get what can be taken wrong, wrong =D. I also enjoy making my sentances as hard to read as they can be sometimes, but thats cause I type like I talk.

You mostly see me hanging around the art section or lurking through chats. I'm a damned good artist if i do so so myself, which I just did I suppose, though any of you expecting profesional quality pics will be quite upset but I'm also a complete bastard and rarely take request art as I draw what I want.

I've been told I'm a nice guy (and a bastard, so I guess that makes me a bastard of a nice guy *shrugs*) and I supose I like that. I'm probably one of the easier old people to RP with, if you don't mind ya character being attacked, or if it looks like any type of animal, me attemping to eat you ^_^.

My most well known character is who I introduced myself as, Choark, the barbarian ninja. He's a big thick headed idiot of a barbarian who loves being alive and having fights.

greatdave.org//rpgww/fanw...ark_27.jpg

That there's the dude.

He has "father" named Pig. Who is basically a Wolf-Pig (which is a pink and yellow haired giant wolf). This guys a grump, and dislikes almost anyone he meets, though he has a soft spot for children. Hes basically an old has-been-the-best man.

Choark also has a sister named Pia. Stronger then her brother and twice as skilled, she's a nice sort though seems to get into trouble a lot. At the moment of writing she's traverlling with Deinar searching for her brother and Pig, who she has learned is actually alive.

greatdave.org//rpgww/fanw...ark_66.jpg

Thats the babe.

I have lots of other characters but only one other one you'll see with any regularity, and that is Jenna, the young half vampire jester girl. She is 10 years old (though really she's barely one, but the 10 year old came from the future cause of circumstances). If there was ever an imbodiment of pure evil, I've been told its her. Honestly shes just a cute girl who just so happen to enjoy burning shops to the ground or let loose all the animals in pet stores. Her parent are Jazz and Daenj'r (and I always spell the seond name wrong) Tymisonn.

greatdave.org//rpgww/fanw...ark_70.jpg

Theres the little sweety.

All my other characters are often neglected. I have Justine, the first cowboy! Chase, Justines best friend who is also Irvine, Justines horse. Jones, the dude with no skills, traveller, who likes eating apples. Mike, a small Que who likes to eat and has been dumped by his parents in Doma. Nameless, a poor soul caught in a spell and placed within the body of an undead demon who is actually my most heroic character. And probably many more i neglect to mention.

I sometimes GM, though its often doomed to never finish, or just die, cause while I can GM when i can GM, i sometimse just can't *shrugs*

I've also taken part in a lot of non Gaera RP's, including the long running Sky Sailors RP, where I play one of the most fun characters I have, Rand, the slummer. It has come to my attention I got his name from the book Eye of The World, which I'm glad i refound as its a pretty good book as far as fantasy adventures go.

As you can see by this post I'm a guy who woffles on so I'll stop here *waves* ^_^ Catch yer around!</span>

Edited by: Choark&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 4:52:31 am

Elementalist Daien

Yo.

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Mar 27, 2003 9:49 am

Good Day. Bonjour. Guten Tag. Buon Giornio. Il-Jum it-Tajjeb.

I'm Daien, that much you probably figured out. But many people call me Dan. Many people also call me Maltan, which I am absolutely not, but that's besides the point right now. Anyways. I came a day or two before or after Kate, I can't remember. In any case, it's been so close that you can just consider we came on the same day.

In any case, unfortunately, I haven't been posting much to this board, for a lot of reasons. Mainly, though, the problem is due to AIM's gimpiness, exams, and me living in Central Europe. Things are too look up for me this summer, though, which means that all of you should be pissing your pants about now.

And I am a person who when angry gets scary. It's sad but true (Yes, that's a Metallica song). I am usually more open to newbies, though, since I quite KNOW that I wasn't quite the best newbie around when I came in, but hey, I am okay with how I am now. HOWEVER, being ignorant is one thing. Being stupid is another and your death will be swift.

Also, I am an elf fan. Any anti-elf people, there? Are there? Huh? Huh? Huh?

AAAAAAAAAANYWAYS. I have quite a few characters, but the most I use are these.

(I swear, the similarities between the names of the first four are co-incidental)

Deiryn: Gun-wielding ex-thief. Trying to find a way to earn his living (still living off of some several extremely successful robberies), and still very anti-social.

D: Human, Rebel, Prankster, and all that. Extremely easily angerable, but is faithful to his friends, even though it's hard to tell.

Day: Incubus, annoying bastard, and perverted to no end. But the latter comes with being an incubus, I guess. Together with being a bish, so he likes that.

Faulkner: A red-haired travelling archaeologist, historian, and all around genius. Quite interesting job, and lets me RP him in a lot of places.

Lien: A kid which changes forms with most moods. Why? You'll see, someday.

Elia: She's a half-elven ranger/druidess chick. Totally follows the rules of nature, only slightly changed, has a philosophy of her own.

Kyei: A human samurai, would be mistaken for an albino if it weren't for his blue eyes. He was rumoured to have been killed a few years before in a demon hunt, but now he's appeared safe and sound. Wonder why.

Trenar: Travelling bard. Not much more to him, I'm afraid.

That's it for main characters. I have absolutely no idea how the thingy with the characters came in, but hey, since it's being done, might as well. But, anyway, back to your meeting of this oldbie.

Welcome to RPGWW. All we ask is some time to read what we have on our site, and to know us before advertising something else. It's annoying when people come, advertise and leave, so... Anyway...

Have fun. Tis what we're here for.

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:36 am

Hey there. I'm Archmage, but if you know me reasonably well, I don't mind being called Brian too much. Alternatively, a lot of people have a tendency to call me AM. I've been here since August 2001 (holy shit, has it been that long!?). I'm the primary Philsys chat Gamemaster (or GM) for the community, and when I say that, I mean I'm the person who does more Philsys chat RPs than anyone else, to my knowledge. Adam, Nakibe, LDC, Shinigori and a few others have run them too, if I remember right. Either way, if you want to get involved in Philsys RPing, and you have problems understanding a rule or have a question about some step in making a character, feel free to hit me up on AIM about it (Arch mage144 there, too). If I'm not busy, I'll be right with you, and if you ask me things that make it look like you didn't read the rulebook, I reserve the right to ignore you. *wink*

Like Adam and some of the others, I have a tendency to have a short fuse with newbies who don't at least make attempts to use proper grammar and spelling (though over IM I'm usually a bit less picky) and people who come to me asking questions that show that they obviously didn't read the rulebook. Other than that, the things that piss me off are largely the same as anyone else. *laughs*

I RP less than I GM lately, as Amanda has reminded me at least once. Theoretically, I should change that up a bit, but a few of my characters are important for the world of Gaera, Doma in particular--the rest are just there, like everyone else. I might as well list a few of my more common ones--being a GM, I've created a whole lot of NPCs, but the majority of them don't last more than one adventure. Anyway, without further ado:

Hakaril James Silvar: A man of many titles, Hakaril is primarily an Archmage from the Gunnir Academy. He's 20 now, and there's an extensive character background written up that should be up on the RPGWW site in the fic section. Hakaril is arrogant, especially around people who haven't earned his respect, tends to be a little show-offish, and really, really likes to hear himself talk, particularly about magical theory. Hakaril's primary importance to most other characters is that he's the General of Doma's military (and amusingly, I didn't create him that way). Hakaril also has a tendency to be somewhat whimsical, and has a habit of dragging complete strangers into the castle that he meets in taverns or on the streets that are interested in working for the castle or seeing his collections of magical artifacts (just don't try to steal anything...because you aren't likely to get away with it!). Oh, and he's engaged to a succubus named Sirvix (played by Amanda).

As a side note, Hakaril is my main character and "avatar." There's plenty of art of him, and that little sprite by my name is also of him.

Karis Heru: Karis is a quarter-elf diplomat/mediator from Riva. He's a nice guy, if a little overly excitable. He happens to be my only bisexual character, but he's currently occupied trying to win the affections of a foreigner named Sara (who Kate plays). There's another side to Karis, though--when he gets angry and the lives of his friends are at stake, this fellow makes use of more "aggressive" negotiations--often meaning that his foes are at gunpoint!

Zeke Mazuo: If you've met Kamos (Namagomi's character), you won't believe your eyes when you meet Zeke. Zeke is Kamos' cousin, and is outgoing, loud, and often a real pervert. Like Kamos, he's a mercenary bounty hunter.

Fenn Foxfire: Fenn is a wood elven druid of the nature goddess Tunare. Ever since he's settled things with a past enemy who torched his village and killed his family, he's been wandering the forests and plains of Gaera in hopes of achieving enlightenment. Fenn usually comes across as very quiet, calm, and wise.

Chandler Sablemech: Chandler is, in a word, paranoid. He's an engineer, a mechanic, a scientist, and occasionally a thief! On top of all that, he's a quick shot--and often a little too quick, as he's been known to pull his weapon on people who tap him on the shoulder in bars.

I have a few other characters (Darin, a half-celestial time mage who was hunted by the Prandian government--and has now lost his half-celestial side, Kage, the drow dark dragoon who was the antagonist of a couple RPs, Xzar'il the illithid, another evil sort, Riss'ar, a redeemed fallen angel who works as a bartender in Dia Rai's Jade Dragon Inn, and God knows who else), but those are the ones I've been playing most recently. I've also Dark Future RPed, and I'm currently working on a GURPS thing since my last one fell through (and it's full...yeah).

Like some of the others, I can be a little short tempered, as I mentioned before, but that's easily overcome--just show a little intelligence, and it's pretty easy to get on my good side.

And if I don't ever remember to say it in person: Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay, and don't rush into things too quickly!

<p>--------
The Archmage: Sadistic GM or handsome bishounen? You decide!
RPGWW! Beware of GM!

"I disapprove of what you say, but I shall defend to the death your right to say it." ~Voltaire
"Surrender, or die in obscurity!" ~Ramza, FF Tactics

Creative dining
Chopsticks are for eating rice
Not for poking eyes

~WhiteKnight</p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Mar 27, 2003 11:37 am

Hey there. Name's KoD. That's what a lot of people call me. There's also Cha, Charles, and some other ones I won't mention. I've been here at least 2 years (well, not HERE. The EZBoard hasn't been here, but at RPGWW. You get me.). Thanks to now having a dialup modem, I'm not on at night much. But, I do get on now and again and RP up a storm. I've got a whole lot of characters that aren't all worth mentioning right now. But here are a few quick descrips on a few of my main ones...

Charles Robert Franklyn Galzern Domanada: The King of Doma, the main RP area for RPGWW. His rule is absolute, but his heart is penetrable. He's a good and fair king, with noble ambitions for his people. He's a hands on king as well, with a strong belief in getting your hands dirty when ruling. He's married to the beautiful and lethal Aya du Mithril-Domanada, a fiery ryuuzoku (golden dragon), and has a daughter with her, Elle Cheryl Lina Fiammetta Domanada (to be honest, I'm not sure I got those middle names in the right order...).

Daenj'r Tymisonn: One kickbooty white mage. He's an ex-street thug who's now a family man. And WHAT a family man. At last count, he had 5 kids under his roof. If his life were normal, it'd be 3. But 3 of them had to come back from the future, and 1 is a lovechild from an old relationship. Go fig. Also, for a white mage, he's strangely married to a vampire. One with a soul, of course, but a vampire nonetheless. Did I mention Jazz is pregnant with 2 of the kids that came back from the future? Yeah... might wanna stay indoors for a while...

Cardinal: Oh, what a mysterious fellow Cardinal is. No one in Gaera knows much about this bluehaired, redgarbed, star magic flingin' fellow. (Except MAYBE he bears a passing resemblance to another RPGWW mainstay...). All most people know of his past is that one day, he just appeared in the King's castle, and requested to be in his service. The king had his reservations, and placed a collar in his neck to keep him from anti-Doma thoughts. So far, he's shown exemplary loyalty to the crown, so that thing should be taken out any day now. Huh... wonder why, every now and again, he starts speaking in Spanish... (if you REALLY want to know the whole story on Cardinal, IM me.)

Ferran of the Bluehearts: The most noble of garoujin. An evil garoujin slaughtered his village, and now Ferran is the last of his kind that he knows of. He wanders the planet, helping those in need. He has fists of fury, and a heart of a warrior. Plus, he needs a good RP to be in. XP

Oxblood Blacktooth: My MAC char. MAC stands for Magitek Armored Corps, and it's our take on the Battletech franchise. It's set in 3097 EP (Gaera's current year is 1312 EP). Oxblood is a solid fellow. He does things his own way, and usually that way is just the closest points between what's happening now and what SHOULD happen. He's an orc, so there's always that meanstreak. And, oddly enough, he loves math. His best buddy (read: only so far) is Char, a fellow pilot.

Kae'Oss Tymisonn: One of my 2 Second Generation chars. This storyline takes place just 20 years in the main storyline's future. Kae is an ass. An all out ass. He's mean, he's cruel, and he has little or no regard for himself or his "hero" family. He was given to his uncle Daenj'r by his mother, Rai'm, to be raised. This made him a bit of a rebel. And ever since he beat up his cousin, Jenna, things have been even harder for him. Especially since his uncle banished him from the presence of his family. All magically like.

So yeah, those are a few of mine. I like new people, so if you wanna just CIRP in an IM window sometime to get some practice, my AIM name is UltimateKoD. Peace! <p>--------------------
"The only thing that makes the daily tedium bearable is knowing that I have power over life and death." -Chancellor Usurper, 8BT</p>

Ash Fanrico
The Key Master

Unread postby Ash Fanrico » Thu Mar 27, 2003 1:45 pm

Yo, my name's Ash... Ash Fanrico. I got that name from Ash from the Evil Dead series and the last name from a random character i had made two years before joining RPGWW. Which was a month or so i think before Archmage.

I was involved in the first successfully completed rp on RPGWW, which is no small feat considering it almost up and died several times due to the fact that nobody was very good at rping at that time and seemed everyone wanted to make the rp something else.

I also was around during the huge fanstuff flood bout almost a year back. Was one of the most frequent fan-artists and earned the title of Fan-stuff making wombat, due to the fact I made the most fan comics and still hold the title, more or less (though it doesn't matter much anymore). I'm an avid spriter of all types, be it Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, MegaMan, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, King of Fighters, Metal Slug, etc. I have a reputation for making some pretty original edits, like a Chocobo-Drawn Cart, etc. I'm not that bad of an artist either, just have trouble finishing pics i start.

I mostly rp now, but have been known to pop back in with new comics, sprites (mostly these), art, etc.

I'm pretty generally kind to all newbies, willing to give them a chance to become a part of the groups and rp. I only really hate those who try to bring in characters that are overly powered, god-like, etc. Also hate dumb questions, you ask a dumb question, expect a dumb or sarcastic answer. Also hate "one hit runners" or those who post a bit then leave, usually after getting their wanted sprites, art, etc.

I chat as much as I can and have been known to frequently get into fights over small things or get angry at assholes or people who are acting in such a way. But I'm generally mellow and try my best to have a good time and make lotsa mildly funny or offensive jokes.

I have many characters, too many at times.

Ash Fanrico- My main character and one of the original true rp characters (since the rp he was first in got finished), He's a warrior swordsman who died 2 centuries ago and was brought back for unknown reasons. Noble, and generally heroic. He used to wield a large broom while he was saving up for a better weapon. Though with Ash, just about any object can be deadly or harmful in his hands. He's seen mostly hanging out in bars, but lives up in a reserved room at the Kotoki's Bar & Inn, he rents it out to the owners. Though right now it's in major need of repair due to a recent battle with a large monster.

Merr- A large (about 7-8 feet tall), black skinned demon who was Ash's last battle (both died in the end), but seems he too has returned, but not by the same means. He generally lurks in Hell, training and biding his time for a rematch. Though he does make appearances "Topside" occaisionally, he tends to like to stay on the sidelines most of the time. But hard to stay anonymous when you're as tall and wide as him and very noticeable. One tough sonuvabitch, due to his thick skin.

Dark Fanrico- The evil demonic Kopii(copy) of Ash, made from a ritual that was meant to revive an entity known as Darkblade. He is created from the old heart of Ash (the dead body from 2 centuries ago), and a baptism by hellfire. He first sought godhood (*-See the Hit), but was defeated. Though thought dead, he surprisingly came back and was now a Demon Huntsmen (one of the highest ranks for his kind in Hell). He's very easily angered, has a short fuse and general hellraiser. He was involved, infact a main player in Hell's Campaign against the Drow Amana, and her rituals and summons that disrupt things and cause problems. He had a girlfriend at one time, though recently she's dumped him, which only fuels his anger and new depression. He's made many appearances at the various bars, and is frequently exstinguished. Though, strangely, he hasn't appeared much these days at all.

Remarte'- Another Demon Huntsmen, who made his presence known during the Drow Campaign. He then met a girl named Diikoi, who's feelings and kindness touched him. He fell in love with her, though she doesn't realize it. This caused him to leave Hell, since he was tired of it and the humiliation he was suffering cause of his defeats in the Drow Campaign. Thus he's now a Demonic Outcast, and is trying to find the courage to talk to the girl he loves, while frequently travelling. He now has a wolf puppy for a companion, one which he saved from a monster after the creature made short work of the pup's mother. He's an extremely skilled archer, one of the best.

Grom- An orc from GwaAAG. Not that interested in fighting and battles, more interested in drinking. Kind and gentle hearted most of the time. Wields a large axe and a knapsack full of various items he trades. Likes to eat raw rabbits. Can be found in any kind of bar most of the time.

Lennix Oakenhammer- A dwarf from near Riva. Kind hearted soul who means no harm. Weilds one of the most finely crafted dwarven axes in Gaera. Has a whiskey flask he drinks from at times. Can craft and forge weapons when paid well enough.

Cathare- A necromancer, one of the best in his field. Was one of Ash's original foes 2 centuries ago. But was banished to the X-Zone. Has returned, but is not that well off, since he now looks like a walking corpse. Can summon forth any type of plague or demon he can think of. Rumored to have written the forbidden Daemon Maker spell. Wears a large hooded cloak and skulks around towns between Doma and Riva. May try to retrieve his old book as well.

Shadow Spies- Little creatures made by Cathare to gather information for him in towns he's either left or yet to arrive to. They lurk in shadows, but their large bulbous eyes give them away. They resemble the regular Heartless from Kingdom Hearts, cept they don't share the same powers and don't have those little ear things. Very timid and paranoid little creatures, easily scared by even moogles.

Christydia Roa Tulmos- Beloved of Ash's, and an accomplished red mage. She's very gentle and very loving. Just wishes Ash would spend more time with her, even harbors wishes of marriage between them.

Dante- An evil swordsman who wields the Obanaga Blade, the brother sword to Ash's old Otranaka Blade (the blade he wielded last during his battle with Merr, now can't find it). Challenged Ash months ago, bested him, but Ash returned and defeated him. Ash showed mercy and let the bastard go.

Kayne- The demon god of Hell, shares the place with his brother, Raj, the god of Hell.

OTHERS

Kenneth "Blackhart" Creed- (Sky Sailors) A mercenary/bounty hunter and former sky pirate. Very good at what he does. So good, people tell tall tales of him and his reputation is known almost everywhere. A great sword fighter, but prefers to let his pistols and rifles do the talking for him in battle.

Markus-(Dark Future world) A reputed Hunter of the creatures of the dark. He's a non-establishment Hunter, so gets lots of requests & jobs from civilians. Large collector of weaponry, mostly guns and automatic weapons. Has the uncanny ability to almost sense when a monster or shadow creature is near, or if a person is in fact one of them. Very pessimistic, and has a very nasty outlook on life. His reasons for what he is has yet to be told.

Axel- (Dark Future world) A biker who hides a dark secret. He is cursed to become a werewolf in a full moon or when extremely angered. Very easy-going and mellow, but paranoid of the night.

HARBINGER- (Dark Future world) A government test gone wrong. It was meant to give soldiers or certain officials, the ability to heal any wound recieved, cept decapatation or full body dismemberment. The experiment went wrong and what emerged, after slaughtering all those in the lab, was an almost unstoppable killing machine. He dons a metallic mask, which some joked as it looked like a Hockey Mask almost. He wields a large cutting tool, most likely from the lab. He has no independent thoughts except the word "Kill" running through his head. He now prowls the sewers at day and the streets at dark. He's left a trail of bodies ever since he escaped from the lab. Any and all wounds, burns, cuts, bullet holes, etc. heal within an hour or two.

Watts- A Stump (the DF version of a Dwarf), and like all Stumps, has a great knowledge and understanding of all machinery. Can make just about anything, can upgrade weapons and customize them for users. He collects any kind of electronics he can find. He doesn't charge much either, only ten-twenty dollars, so he can eat and possibly buy some clothes for himself. Very nice little bugger. Lives in a warehouse.

"Gojira" Joe- A were-lizard halfling at birth, giving him much more control over his beast form when transformed, and the ability to shift into it whenever he feels it necessary. He got his nickname, which is based on a certain giant radioactive lizard, from his incredibly short fuse. He has a bad temper. Loves video games and comic books. Can be found in Were-Creature clubs and bars.

More to come when i have the time.

Edited by: Ash Fanrico&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 4:16:34 pm

Blaze Yamato Spirit

Unread postby Blaze Yamato Spirit » Thu Mar 27, 2003 3:02 pm

I'm Blaze... and if you didn't work that out by looking slightly left before reading this, shame on you, your family, and any biscuits you may have in your household.

My real name's Ross, and hell, if you want to call me that, do. I'm from England - good for me, eh?

I arrived at pretty much the same time as Squintz, or Adam. I think we decided in the end that we didn't actually give a damn who got here first, as it was such a small margin. Not that I'd give a damn anyway, really.

I'm the guy that pisses most people off before becoming friends with them. I suppose I like to test boundaries so I don't fuck up too badly, but unfortunately I often mess up just as badly while testing. I'm also the guy that makes promises he often doesn't keep (Gomen - I'll update MegaGaera soon, really!). There I go again, see?

I guess I'm an okay writer, and you can see a few examples of my work in the fanfiction section.

As far as roleplaying with new people goes, I generally reserve judgement until I've roleplayed with someone at least once, after which, I'm afraid to say, they get labelelled - Good RPer, Salvageable RPer, or Lost Cause. I'm happy to RP with either of the first two (as long as they're willing to take constructive criticism, in the latter's case).

Some of my characters are:

Blaze Schwartzsturm, a warden (someone that upholds the ideals of justice and goodness as best he can in the name of the Warden, a god). He's a good natured guy, but if you do happen to get on his bad side, look out! He wasn't named for his occasionally blazing temper, but he definately grew into it!

Tressym, a magically talented and intelligent flying cat. He is the familiar of Fern Schwartzsturm, Blaze's wife.

Deinar Russet, another warden (they get everywhere o_o). A long time friend and friendly rival of Blaze, Deinar has a decidedly quirky sense of humour. He is currently assisting Pia (JAILBAIT!), one of Choark's characters.

Jennastarridae Baseton, a song dragon bard. It's a long name, I know, but it's often shortened (the results being variable). Married to Will Baseton and mother of Aria Baseton, Jenna is struggling to find friends who aren't dragons. She hails from the Mount, home of many of Gaera's dragons, and has until recently been informing her homeland of Doma's actions, until she realised she loved Doma just as much as she did her ancestral homeland.

That's only a few of a very long list of characters. Hopefully you'll get to meet some of the others during RPs. ^_^
<p>MEGAMOG911: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp *counters by shoving a random chatter up LDC's falopian tubes*
UltimateKoD: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp GAAAAAAAH!
UltimateKoD: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp *SHOVED*
Consolelover: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp >_> It never ceases to amaze me how willingly some people volunteer for things like that.</p>

ArgusDevilmen

Unread postby ArgusDevilmen » Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:38 pm

Ah okay, right. I am Argus a Spriter, Otaku and a well-rounded freak. Although if you prefer you can call me Kev.

Well lets see, I am not a oldbie mind you. But I have been around for quite a while. I tend to not mind newbies, unless they are the ever present, "1 post then run" type. Or if they link somewherein thier first post.

I enjoy Anime, Video Games, Manga, and despite what some people say about it, Yaoi & Yuri! And I pity those who don't know what it is. I enjoy anime of all sorts though. If you like anime I will most likely get along with you.

Alrighty, As for what I do on the board? Well I take sprite requests, have a randomly updated comic and I do other random things like that. Also if you are new on the board do not expect me to take a sprite request from you unless you esablish yourself.

Now for a little bit of info on my characters.... Which honestly I lack a high amount. But I tend to make up for that in how much I roleplay.

Argus Devilmen - Ah, my most used character obviously. A Brown haired 18 year old Demon-half with red eyes. Stands about 5'6 and has a usual easy-going and laid back attitude. He contantly changes what he wears, but he is commonly wearing a Blue priest styled robe with a yellow/gold trim. Although he does have a VERY bad temper if pissed off to much. He is currently engaged to the lovely Succubus NightBride and will be getting married some time in the near future. He also has a adopted daughter named Pure, who I will leave her roleplayer to describe. Argus tends to play alot of pranks on people if he feels in the mood. And Argus is almost never afraid to get in touch with his feminine side. While perverse, he is a good friend to those he trusts and a good ally in battle.

Garet - Garet is a 20 year old inu-jin, (look it up on the site). He has jet black hair and bright green eyes. He wears baggy blue pants and a matching shirt. He resembles more a human, so he just has dog-ears, tails and fur in spots. One of his tails is a regular inu-jin tail. While the other is made up of astral energy. He is rather hyper-active and rarely sits still. One of his favorite things to do is dance, and dance he can. Garet is also a bit pervese, but he makes all more than up for it to those he calls friends.

Well I have other characters as well but those two I use the most. So welcome to the board and join in the madness! <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=argusdevilmen>ArgusDevilmen</A]&nbsp; Image at: 3/27/03 3:39:23 pm

Divinegon2130

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Mar 27, 2003 5:48 pm

Hello there. I'm not too good at this kind of thing, so I'm going to try to make this as quick as I can.

The name's Divinegon; this has been shortened to Divine and Div many times, with Div being the most common name now. But as some of you know already, my real name is Alex. I first arrived on RPGWW around Christmas Eve in 2001 under the name "Storm Eye", mainly coming due to the RPing (which I had learned about on another board). I tend to be one of the people that RPs a lot, and some of the things in the rules of PhilSys have, indeed, been my doing to at least a minor degree. Speaking of which, if you do need help with PhilSys and another expert is not available, contact me.

As for how I am regarding others, I have the tendency to be one of the most forgiving people on the board, as long as you don't get on my bad side. If you somehow are able to do that, better run quick.

For RPing characters, I have too many to describe here. I don't consider any of them more important than the others, except for maybe Derill Banetail, a dragon-being with a problematic attitude. Two of my other characters that I think would be worth my mentioning are Rodney Meliamne, a cursed human turned nezujin (mouse person, for the few that don't know), and Zukath Bladejaw, a blue lizardman that has been hated in his past and thus tends to be hard on himself. Believe me, you don't want me describing all my characters here, even briefly. That's how many there are.

Anyway... welcome to RPGWW, enjoy the time you spend here... yeah, that's about it. <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Current Quotes: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

-=-"Hear that? Hydras! Helvik's toes! Cut off one head and another regrows! Slash and cauterize with a torch... we need FLAME!" - Lyssandra (ChibiUrusai)-=-
-=-"see? Swearing is like katsup for sentances." - UltraRube-=-
-=-"I've heard of earwigs, but this takes the cake." - Keet (Dragon Sage007)-=-

View my online journal here. </span></p>

Rainbow Fright

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Fri Mar 28, 2003 2:28 pm

'Lo there, I'm Rainbow Fright. You can also call me Rain, AGK, or if you *really* feel inclined to use people's real names, Lauren. I've been here for about a year, give or take a couple months, and for most of the time I lurk. However, I *do* RP on occasion, and I've created and subsequently discarded somewhere in excess of thirty character ideas. However, the ones I *do* RP and have kept are as follows:

Rainbow Fright: Don't let the kitty-girl 'wainess fool you. Rain's angsty, bitchy, bitter, cynical, and all around just hates EVERYTHING that lives and breathes. Probably good traits for an assassin to have when one thinks about it. She doesn't really have friends, nor does she WANT any, because her messed-up little mind's convinced that the whole world at large is just *waiting* to hurt her. Paranoid? Naaah. Rain hides her facial scars under heavy makeup, not wanting to let people see them and thus subsequently pry into her past by asking how she got them. Her real name's Tsumibukai Inori, but like everything else about her, she doesn't reveal it to anyone.

Kaede Aizenmyou: Kaede's my *fun* charrie. He's a cross-dressing vampire, and tends to be surprisingly giddy and cheerful around other people. Unless of course you're his intended victim for the night, in which case he turns into a seductive, manipulative little bastard. Kaede doesn't feed off women, since he says their blood tastes terrible, only men. Sometimes he might reveal that he's *not* an exceptionally pretty young woman to his victim after he's bitten them, just for a laugh. He's also deathly afraid of spiders and other little creepy-crawlie things.

Omi Yukishiro: Omi's my gloomy little angstball-with-fangs. He's a vampire like Kaede is, but he's nowhere near as outgoing. Omi simply can't cope with being undead, whereas Kaede has learned to deal. He's quite the bishie little thing, but he customarily wears heavy, smudgy black or dark grey makeup around his eyes and black lipstick to make himself look repulsive to others. He's convinced that everyone would hate him if they knew he was a vampire, so he tries to keep them away as best he can. If he actually managed to open up to others, he'd prove to be an extremely sweet, considerate person. Omi abhors fighting, and tends to quietly go off into a corner and cry somewhere if people around him start fighting among themselves.

Yuuku Hakamori: My one and only human character, Yuuku's a White Mage. However, she's rather cynical for one, not to mention bitter, and more than a little jaded. Observing that people had a tendancy towards corruption, violence, and just plain stupidity's closed her heart off to them. She'll still tend to someone who needs healing without fail, but there's no real compassion in her for most anymore. Very, very quiet and very blunt when and if she speaks, telling people exactly what she thinks of them regardless of whether or not it's offensive.

Yuzuki Hakuei: He's still in the works, but I intend to play the hell out of him when I finish. A crossdresser much like Kaede is, but Yuzuki's not a vampire. Rather, he's a nekojin. A nekojin with six distinct personalities. ^_^

Gin'iro, Koganeiro, Kuro and Shiro I still play every now and then, but since I didn't put as much work into them as I did some of my others, it's becoming less and less frequently. <p>~Ah,the reason for ugliness,
Is it the fault of this persecuted existence?
Soon I will become a monster who cannot shed tears,
Who has forgotten pain..~</p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:55 am

Hi. I'm Banj. I flame newbies. If I like you, you're pretty much home free at RPGWW.

I'll explain my characters some other time. When I feel creative enough to do it. o_o <p><Chat> <Matto says, "What's up?"
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Angst."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Drama."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Betrayal."
<Chat> <Prince_Herb says, "Plushies."</p>

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sat Mar 29, 2003 2:18 pm

o.o

Hiyo.

I am la chibi, the Lys, the Sal....

I arpee muchly, and have been around here for.... eh, what? About a year? A little less?

I have way too many characters, and stuff...

But hugs and glomps abound!

*GWOMP!*

viator22

Unread postby viator22 » Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:10 pm

I suppose since everyone else started with a hello I should to.

Hello. My name's Viator, Vi, Via, thatannoyingsonofabitch, whatever you want to call me. I've been here something in the order of nine months and have yet to participate in anything other than a few CIs that didn't crash and burn immediately as soon as they started. As such I have practically no characters compared to everyone else.

Thadin: The first character created and sort of stupid. I made him before there was anything established for the dwarves and since Kadrin actually did something with them his story is out of date. He's a very cliched dwarf, a stoneworker and a fighter. He drinks like a sponge.

Vas: my second character and much preferred to Thadin. He's the soul of a scout from the war that formed the forbidden plains, and he can't remember much about it, or for that matter anything. He feels a strong need to find a woman from his past, a woman who's name he can't even remember. I'm currently working on a fic long version of his backstory.

Herit: What can I say. He's Herit. He's a bard. He's slightly idealistic, and kind of old. He's my character that can fit in nearly everywhere. That's all there is <p>-------
THENinjaRabbi: So..if I ate the baby, I'd be more sane?</p>

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:19 pm

*bow* Rydia, real name, Diane. I have a ridiculous number of characters, but the one to keep in mind would be:<ul><font color=teal>Dia Rai</font> -- A shadow dragonhalf, now the owner of the prosperous Jade Dragon Inn in Doma's capital. Originally a mercenary from Riva; her skills focus in summoning and illusion magic, with a fair bit of odds and ends tossed in.</ul>I could go in listing the rest of them, but yeah...there's too many, and you wouldn't want to read through it. So a short word on Dia is enough, really. If I think of anyone else who should really be here later, I'll make a note on them.

[update - 03 Oct 03]

Dia has fled Doma City, leaving the JDI locked up, to start up a Jade Dragon Restaurant in the capital of Nekonia. <p>
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">-=- "I lurk because I care." -- SuperRube
-=- "9 out of 10 lurkers agree.... this is a good place to be." -- Nakibe
-=- "Hey! No cow sex! Bad bad Pervy!" -- Taiar
-=- "And then the pixies of doom ate her brain. It was very tragic." -- White Knight
-=- "*really isn't dia and stuff* o__o;" -- WaiSenshiYuffie/Argus Devilman</span></p>Edited by: pd Rydia&nbsp; Image at: 10/3/03 7:58 pm

Kadrin77

I return...well for a few posts.

Unread postby Kadrin77 » Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:16 pm

Hail!

I am Karl, and I am a total dwarfaholic. However, I don't have an internet connection right now, cuz I tried to help a suicidal person and, well...whatever.

I shall return soon, hopefully, and when I do, I hope I find a thousand questions and stuff ready. =P

Until then, farewell.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Sat Apr 12, 2003 4:00 pm

Hi, I'm Gus, one of the many resident Brits on the board. I'm technically the board owner (just because I actually took the time to set one up when Keenspace kept crashing). I've been on the board for exactly one year now and have been in about a half-dozen board rps and a handful of chat rps.

My major characters in the past have been Illastrial (druid), Maskovar (her brother, another druid), the Huntsman (villain dwarf with advanced weapons), and most recently William Findal in Sky Sailors. I've GMed once in Collector's Item, but that died out to my dissapointment. I also created the world of Elleustrial, although it's mainly not for rping but for setting my fics in (though I've yet to finish and post any of them).
<p>

Another crazy conversation between me and Jak<p>Me: Seriously, it pees when I burn!<p>Jak:....<p>Me:....<p>Jak: Don't you mean-<p>Me: No, seriously! Here, you set my arm on fire and I'll wet my pants.</p>

tiny harddrive

Re: I return...well for a few posts.

Unread postby tiny harddrive » Sun May 04, 2003 7:57 am

Hey there!

My name is tiny_harddrive, but also known as t_h, tiny, but have yet to be called Cabbage. My real name is Alastair, and I have been at this community longer than most people probably realise (even me, due to my lack of posting and abundance of lurkage), in fact I first arrived just after Ash and AM, but my first post was a good deal later. Suffice to say, I could have been in The Hit if I had bothered to create a char and learn to rp *that* quickly. x_x;

Bringing me onto my rping. Uhhh...my rping is...negligible to say the least. The reasons for this being mostly because I'm not that good at it, I'm a bit to shy to try, but it's not because I'm a lazy lurking bastard! No way!

<_<;

>_>;

I think *my role*, as such, in this community, is that of a fanartist, however, my fanart updates are...infrequent to say the least. The reasons for this being mostly that I have very little time to draw stuff since I want all my rpgww art to be perfect! And again, it's not because I'm a lazy lurking bastard!

I also get confused by stuff. And I am another of the crazy British posse on rpgww. Now back off or I'll jook ya wif me choppa innit! Cut you! <p>"And the children of Corsica did scorn Julian, and wish pestilence upon his head." - The Book Of Julian

Upset by the dull selection of presents you received? Express your disappointment by crushing the gifts in front of your family." - Mr T/Cos the Hedgehog

</p>

RussianOtaku

Unread postby RussianOtaku » Mon May 12, 2003 12:10 am

Hey all.
I am RussianOtaku and I am proud to say that I have the least amount of posts for any oldbie here.
I was formerly known as JediAl11 and was the resident Star Wars character on the board. As time passed my interests changed from Star Wars to Anime and so did my name. I joined up almost two years ago in September of 2001 and mostly posted nonsensical Spam posts. I do have a couple of examples of very bad art, as well as a short story or two.
I do not RP much except when the fancy strikes me. I have a long history of adversarial relationship with Shinigori, that started for no reason I can recall. I also plan a Communist take over of Doma in memory of DoomseekerIshida...but no one is supposed to know about that <_<.

When I do RP I use either a Sith Lord with no name or a combined character group of Fett and Kayla, a Necromancer and a teenage dragoness duo. If you are Russian you may recognise the character of Fett from the books by Nik Perumov.

I also had a dwarf character named Grimly, but he got thrown down a crossdimensionalrift during the ADV Forum Invasion. He was never heard from since.

I am generally ignorant of newbies untill you have become well established forum people and have 3 times the posts I have.

So the only credit to my name is the fact that I have been useless here the longest of all. :) <p>The One and Only Anime Hunter</p>

Geoff Xiure Aier

Unread postby Geoff Xiure Aier » Mon May 19, 2003 12:25 pm

Heya

I'm Geoff Aier, Better known as Geoff, pronounced Gee-Off, Great isn't it? I've been called the Righteous Death Fencer, the Brave Fencer, Frank, and Cowardly Fencer. I have NO clue whatsoever how long I've been here, Dia has a better idea then I. All I know is that I've been around when RPGW and RPGWW were joined at the hip, Ash was the comic dude, Vulture said Indeed and FMWCs were of abundence

Rping? Bleh, I don't RP much at all, though I have the chars just in case.

Geoff Aier: The one thats most like me, I can't really define his personality. Since he is me, in a sense. Anything that changes me ends up changing him as well.. sometimes that is. But he's mostly Sarcastic, confident(a nice term for slight arrogance) stubborn. He tends to try and joke around, but that usually falls flat on it's face. he has virtually NO history in Gaera, but I've had Geoff since the begining of B.Net. I guess I should try to get into RPs more often, ne?

Anyway, thats about it. I doubt if I'm even considered an oldbie, seeing as I've been on and off posting, though I've never gone a three days without being at the board, though not logged in.

Well, Seeya folks. Check out my RP damnit! (kidding)

Folx Numeroso

Unread postby Folx Numeroso » Sun Jun 08, 2003 10:38 pm

Might as well...

Hello, I'm Folx, and I'm an RP addict. Or rather, "Meow, I say, for it is I: Empress Folx, King of the Republic of Numerosia!" I've recently returned from the dreaded "Real Life" and plan to stay as long as I can... again. Where I'm from, I'm probably the strangest person I know... but here, you'll meet some even stranger than me (me -- a talking fox that meows). I used to have a few characters, but I've cut some out and revised some. I'm the only one that has stayed primarily the same.

Folx Numeroso - There's no describing me. I'm a fox who uses a bow and arrow and plays the flute. You'll have to get to know me to get to know me.

Cantor Mithredhel - Revised since his days as a foolish, impulsive, moody youth, Cantor is a wandering bard with a past that is tragic, but not cliche... well, not quite. Details on his past are on request or in story. His appearance is elvish, but not of any paticular kind. He views himself as a grey elf, but he has features of woodland and high elves as well.

Lance Zelox - A vampire spearman, Lance is obsessed with honor and justice. Unfortunately, it is his own twisted form of honor and justice that he upholds and acts upon. He is by far the oldest of my characters, though Cantor's age is unknown (to him anyway).

Thovic the Rillftory - This is a very odd character. When he's not being extremely silly, he speaks in engrish.
Opening a fight:
"For great justice! Let's get move!"
Introduction:
"Who are you?"
"I am Thovic, the Rillftory!"
"What's a rillftory?"
"Why, I am, of course!"
Scolding:
"Now you see what happen when somebody set up us the bomb!"
Anything he says that isn't silly and doesn't have an engrish precedent will be sent through babelfish and back. <p>I look back on the history of this world -- its people, its events, its cultures -- and ask one question:
What's wrong with pink?</p>Edited by: Folx Numeroso at: 6/8/03 10:52 pm

Reako Somner
Always sleepy, never asleep

Unread postby Reako Somner » Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:46 pm

I can't believe I haven't posted here yet... ah well.

I am Reako Somner, and I am a villian bent on changing the globe forever. No, really. Image Image

Other than that, I've been here for about a year or two, and I'm a rather outgoing nice guy who says and posts random stuff quite often. I came up with the rolling of a 666 sided die in chat to determine one's evilness, so if you see that, that's what it means. We aren't satanic or anything. Despite that, I'm also known as Bible Boi, constantly on a quest to stop DMSCV's hentai from ever seeing the light of day beyond her home. Of course I always fail....

As for my characters, I only have 2 that I use on a regular basis.

Reako Somner: a young kitsunejin boy, about age 10, almost 11. He wears white robes and a purple bandana. He's kind, softspoken, and adventurous. He's not overly afraid to fight the "bad guys", but he doesn't like harming other people. He's had intermediate psionist training, and uses it well. Apparently, unlike others of his art, he only reads minds when asked to do so or when it is vital to a quest.

Hamilton Edgemont: a knight of Doma, age 28. He's quite experianced with a blade, but has almost no skill or knowledge in magic. He once did a few assignments in Nekonia before returning to Doma and working as a guard. As the captain realized his competance and reliability, however, Hamilton rose through the ranks, and is now a Lieutenant under Captain Aliester Purvis. He has a strong sense of justice and duty, and looks over the guards in the captain's absense. He occasionally leaves to assist others in various jobs that require his skill. A little extra pay or adventure never hurt, hmm?

Valzar Du Lac: This guy is very bad news. If you're new here, you likely won't end up with an RP with him, however, as he is my villian. A prominant wizard of Zy'Tul, he was quite fond of black magic and necromancy. Despite this, he never targetted the people, and minded his own business. The government and citizens still disliked him regardless for his practices, and eventually, found a way to get him thrown into Zy'Tul's Containment House for the Criminally Insane, pinning the murders committed by Jubal on him. With his skills, it didn't take long for Valzar to escape. He was shunned and targetted by the people until his nearing death, at which this time he was very bitter towards mankind. Continuing his research, he managed to find a way to grant himself the immortality of the Lich, without selling his soul to the underworld or any other outside means. From that day, he became the dreaded Bane Lich, using necromancy and dark arts to bring about the eventual doom of Zy'Tul, which he now controls. Unhappy with the foolishness and constant hatred of mortals, Valzar now aspires to take over what he can and rule as he sees fit. Most of his strongest followers are other wizards he befriended whilst in Zy'Tul's jail for the criminally insane, and they are formidable, ruthless opponents.

Salith Bradshire: a man of mystery. He is a half elf, quite tall, and pale skinned with silvery white hair. He has red eyes, and wears golden white trimmed robes. He was also the guildmaster of the monestary in which Reako used to live, before Valzar attacked it and had it burned to the ground. Salith is very devoted to helping others when he can, but is known to dislike those with very little wit or ill intentions. So far he has only appeared to assist a group of people in defeating Valzar. He has himself fought the man before, but lost, barely escaping with his life.

Well, that about wraps that up for now, I guess.

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:06 am

'Round here I go by the alias "Priam," which, by the way, is pronounced much like the word "Prime." On AIM I've been known to use the nicks "PriamNevhausten" and "OMG Priam" as well as several others--my current most-used nick is "The Dice Gods." No period, spacing and capitalization irrelevant.

I am, to my knowledge, the main Dark Future-setting GM. As such, I am heartily pleased that DF has been mentioned so much in this thread. If you have any questions about the worldsetting or the mechanics, or want to find the character roster for it or whatever, I'm your man.

I don't check the boards very often, though, so you're better off hitting me on AIM, or emailing me. Or telling someone else to yell at me. We'll just run with whatever.

I have a bunch of characters--mostly DF, but three of which are in Gaera--but I think it would be pretty pointless for me to explain them here when I could just describe them in an RP, eh? <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"Before I ever learned martial arts, a punch was just a punch, and kick was just a kick. And then I learned about front kicks, side kicks, backfists, hammer fists...and I devoted much time to learning each kind of strike. But when I became skilled enough, I realized that a punch is just a punch, and a kick is just a kick."
--Bruce Lee (paraphrased)</span></p>

Return to Character Closet