1. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)?
Trust me when I say that ye don't want to be close to me, I can behave pretty raw when I'm wanting to, which is a lot o' the time. But get on my good side, and I'm yer best friend, no two ways.
2. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
Hah. Personal, ain't that? If Ma could be alive, that'd be a nice bit, I could do with that one.
3. If you could use a voodoo doll to hurt anyone you chose, who would you hurt?
Heh, oh gods, that would be a rough bit of sandpaper to rub my mind on. I'm thinkin' dead people don't count, so nah, I'd save it.
4. Complete the statement: A life without love is....
Pretty much mine.
5. What thought or sentiment would you like to put into one million fortune cookies?
"Fighting clears your head, no matter what's making it muddy."
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21