Get to Know the Character

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:19 pm

Zeiren: Is it really not that obvious? Tons, and tons of attractive--hot or cute, I don't care--women! Preferably in at least decently revealing getups...

...or on second thought, being able to see Helena again would be nice--hey! I am not drooling, damnit!

Question: Which do you think should be the primary advancement of society: Technology arcane or technology mechanical? Why?

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:19 am

Seryntas: I'm not much for trusting magic. Seems to me that everyone with a lick o' intelligence gets themselves magic training, though, so the other kinda technology isn't having much attention paid. I wish people would work on that. I always get the feeling like magic's alive an' watching us.

Who is your greatest hero?
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."
-Hermes, the Iliad (Stanley Lombardo, translator) Book 21

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:12 pm

Zea: *looks around* My dad. Just please don't tell him!

Would you rather be trapped in a room with your significant other's nosy mother or overprotective father?

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Thu May 01, 2008 6:08 am

Boreas: Attractive younger sister ;) But seriously, nosy mother; I'm an accomplished liar and besides, older women find me charming and unthreatening.

What skill do you wish you possessed?
"Tell you what, Leto, I won't fight with you. Zeus' wives are pretty tough customers. You have my permission to boast openly that you have beaten the daylights out of me."

NamagomiMk0

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Thu May 01, 2008 12:29 pm

Zeiren: The skill to make hardliner orcs stop smelling like cat diarrhea. Permanently.

Question: Would you rather perform a heroic sacrifice, or have your deeds known by nobody at all?

Garouga
Blade Dance

Unread postby Garouga » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Russell:
I don't think I quite understand the question!
Would I sacrifice myself for the world and have nobody the wiser?
Would I shy away from blazing into glory and have everyone know?
Different things, with different consequences! But I have time, and since my parchment supply seems unlimited:

Heroic sacrifice, yes or no?
I shouldn't be so quick to answer, but yes, yes I would, as long as I protect what I fervently believe in, or things that I truly love. It all depends on what's at stake. My puppets probably wouldn't though.
...stop looking over my shoulder go away

Ahem!
Deeds known by all, yes or no?
No! Heavens, no! No matter what kind of context, I'd rather remain silent than admit to slaying the dragon! Er, so to speak. I don't fare well with fame, good or bad, so if I haven't said it enough, it's a definite non.

Die for the world and have everyone know?
We've already gone over this! Fame behaves strangely with history and becomes slippery mixed with time.

Run away and be the laughington of the universe?
Is long life steeped in misery better or worse than a good one cut short?
I have no answer to that question because such a situation would never happen
why are you shaking your head no you don't know anything go away

There. I'm done.
What was your greatest failure?
....go away you stupid puppet you don't have mouths I didn't ask you shut up

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 pm

Daniel: I... Goddess this is hard.

There was someone I cared very much for, a long time ago. At the time, I thought they felt the same way about me. I broke a very, very important promise, in order to help them. But they betrayed my trust, and it cost me one of my biggest childhood dreams.

I still want to make amends someday... but until then, I just hope the life I live now can atone for my bad judgement.

...I'm sorry, that's a bit of a downer, isn't it? Hmm, well, let's try a light-hearted question:

If you could have any animal for a loyal pet, what would it be?

Spleen

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Seryntas: A pig. I raised 'em, as a lad, but the landlord o' my townhouse wouldn't let me keep one there. Xiao Long wants us gettin' a cat, but that won't happen so long as it's my mark on the lease.

What were YOU doing out so late last night?

Garouga
Blade Dance

Unread postby Garouga » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Russell: Studyin' some books.
I found these on the side of the road. I'm inclined to think a lunatic wrote these, because whenever I make a puppet based off this drawing of an arbalest, it blows itself up immediately.

...I hope you weren't the ow-I MEAN, um, aren't the owner of some striped chickens, 'cause you know, then we might uh have some problems and yeah um

A-anyway!
What do you miss most from your past?
shut up the rooster's not dead it's just sleeping yes right it is grilled chicken for everyone

la_chibi

Unread postby la_chibi » Sat May 16, 2009 9:21 am

Karin: ...my family. My parents, certainly, and... well, maybe not my brother. But how my brother used to be.

Is it better to be alone or lonely?

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Re: Get to Know the Character

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat May 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Stephan: ...what the f#$k kind of question is that?! Doesn't that just mean the same thing?!

*THWAP*

Stephan: OW!

Midoku: *ahem* Please pardon him, as you can see his patience is... somewhat lacking.

Stephan: Of course it's lacking! The question doesn't make any goddamn sense!

*THWAP*

Stephan: GAH!

Midoku: Perhaps if you were to ask someone else... say, me... they could assist you in understand the question? Rather than coming across as somewhat of a jerk?

Stephan: Ok, ok! Yeesh, just stop with the head smacking...

Midoku: Unless I am misunderstanding the question, it is about the desire to be with others. Would you prefer to enjoy being alone, or desire company but feel loneliness when no one is there.

Stephan: ... *sigh* fine, I guess it's not really that dumb a question. I guess I'll give this a try.

Stephan: I was alone for a long time. And for a bit, I thought that was what I wanted. But I've come to find that you really do need other people in your life. I mean, you can lose the people close to you, and miss them terribly for the rest of your life. But if you didn't know those people, you wouldn't learn a lot of things about yourself, or have much of a reason for doing anything. So, I guess I'd prefer the loneliness, than being alone.

Midoku: ...*blink*

Stephan: What?

Midoku: I'm just... surprised. That was somewhat deep and insightful.

Stephan: And what the bloody hell is that supposed to mean?!

Midoku: ...*sigh* nevermind. I do believe you need to ask a question now.

Stephan: Huh... uh, ok.

Stephan: Hmmm...

Stephan: So... was there anyone you really wanted to shag as a teen?

Midoku: STEPHAN!

Stephan: What?! You said to ask a question!

Midoku: That's... I mean... how can you say something insightful like that and then ask.... Oh Gods, nevermind. I'm going to read my books. *heads off*

Stephan: ...dammit, what did I say?! *chases!*

la_chibi

Re: Get to Know the Character

Unread postby la_chibi » Sat May 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Ryoko: Oh GAWD, there's so many! I mean, like, with all the succubus hormones an' mama going 'fly free, my pretty!' and stuff there are SO MANY CUTE GUYS and I just wanna make a mambo of LOVE AND SWEET AND....

*stops, hyperventilating*

Ryoko: Erm... I mean, yes. I mean, there was Jaeko, an' Kendrick, an' that yeti boy, an' the guy that sells flowers.... *trailing off with a list*

Ryoko: Erm! I mean, I gots a new question for y'all! What do you wanna do when y'grow up?

Previous

Return to Character Closet