Kurt Eldridge, expatriate mage-inventor

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Kurt Eldridge, expatriate mage-inventor

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:05 pm

Name: Kurt Eldridge

COU 3 CHA 4 STR -1
WIS 4 AGI 0 STA -1
INTU 6 DEX 2 MAG 4

HP: 50/50 Init: 1.5 MAtk: 14
MP: 90/90 StrAT/PA: 8 MBlk: 22
TP: 16/16 DexAT/PA: 11 MslEvx: 16

Exp: 1405

Equipment:
Shielded Robe (7)
Leather Bracers (5)
Leather helmet (1, not worn)
2 x Healing Potion (1d10+10)

Total AC: 12

[k]Mechanical Physics (Wis*3) - 4
[k]Magical Theory - 4
[k]Metallurgy - 4
[k]Architecture - 4
[k]Literature - 4
Diplomacy (Cha/Cha/Intu) - 4
Badlands Survival (Wis/Wis/Intu) - 2
Fire Magic (Intu/Wis/Mag) - 4
Soul Magic (Intu/Wis/Mag) - 4
Water Magic (Intu/Wis/Mag) - 4
Earth Magic (Intu/Wis/Mag) - 4
Air Magic (Intu/Wis/Mag) - 4
Etiquette (Cha/Cha/Wis) - 3
Research (Intu/Wis/Wis) - 4

[Fire Magic = X]

<a>Soul Magic reference</a>

[Water Magic = X]

[Earth Magic = X]

[Air Magic = X]

[INTU = 6] Wait, No! (5 TP) Whenever something disastrous is about to happen due to an error, just before it's too late to correct this skill goes off (if 5 TP still exists in the tech point pool) and the user knows what is about to go wrong. This skill does not grant the ability to react appropriately, or to communicate with someone who might be able to fix the problem--only that the problem exists, and is imminent.

[Research]Eureka! (4 TP) - Allows Kurt to find an answer to a difficult problem automatically, if it is contained somewhere within his research materials, without having to make a skill check. If the answer is wholly impossible to find in the library, this skill will outright fail. <p><EZCODE><span>"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span><EZCODE></p>Edited by: <A>PriamNevhausten</A> Image at: 1/7/07 20:12

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Re: Kurt Eldridge, expatriate mage-inventor

Unread postby Kai » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:09 pm

This is neat. It's nice to see what Kurt can do!

Love the techs.

I'll leave number-crunching to other forumers, as some of them take more pleasure in balancing stuff. Nothing pops out to me as being problematic in the least, though. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble. --John Wayne</span></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:52 pm

All the spells have been run by Jak, and in fact developed with his assistance. I have a lot more I will bother him with come tomorrow, though! I may also append the PS spellbook with Soul Magic entries to this end. <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:00 pm

If you want to make his spells "public" spells instead of custom "just for Kurt" spells, the spellbook does need some love. I like what you've been adding, as it's really groovy. <p>-------------------------
<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble. --John Wayne</span></p>

Return to Character Closet