GC's Character Sheet Thread

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
GC130A

GC's Character Sheet Thread

Unread postby GC130A » Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

What the hey, I'll just make this my character sheet thread.

Quick Stats:
Winfred Whybrew (GC130A) - Lvl 2 - HP 55, MP 79, TP 8
Background:

name: Winfred Whybrew - date of birth: Tunara 11, 1287 - eyes: blue - hair: blonde - height: 5'10" - weight: 130 lbs

Winfred was born in Enchufa to William and Wendy Whybrew, a mechanic and a homemaker. He was the third of five children, with two older sisters, a younger sister and a younger brother. Aside from hanging with friends and having the "adventures" that little kids like to, he also liked to hang out at the mechanics' shops. At eleven he was apprenticed to a friend of his fathers, but ran away two years later with a travelling circus. He tried tightrope-walking, swordswallowing, acrobatics and was once a clown. When he was about nineteen, hard times in the circus made him get fired. He was in Kohlingen then, and took to thieving for a living. On one job, he had to steal a ship. He got an impromptu crash course in navigation. It got caught in a storm and wrecked, and he got an impromptu crash course in swimming.

He made it to shore safely north of Kohlingen and travelled east. On the way, he met an illusionist and studied under him. He was 24 and in Doma (the city) when his old master died of a heart attack. In that time of trouble, he went with what he knew: thievery. And still does. He's also picked up some skill with ventriloquism from a friend, but telepathy seems to have come to him naturally.

--Basics--
Name: Winfred
RPer: GC130A
Race: Human
Level: 2
XP: 1050/1250
Max HP: 55
Max MP: 79
Max TP: 8
Initiative: 4+2d6 (6-16)

--Attributes--
Courage: -1
Wisdom: +5
Intuition: +5
Charisma: +4
Agility: +5
Dexterity: +4
Strength: -1
Stamina: -1
Magic Aptitude: 2

Base AT/PA - 13/13
Modified for skill - 13/13
Modified for equipment - 14/12

Weapon Damage: Dagger
Thrust - 3+1d6
Slash - 4+2d4
Chop - 6+2d6

Weapon Damage: Neve's Pistol
Accuracy: 15
Damage: 18+3d6
Barrel Ammo: 6

Weapon Damage: Mythril Pistol
Accuracy: 17 (15 while dual-wielded)
Damage: 4d6
Barrel Ammo: 6

--Skills--
Illusion Magic - 6 <Mag/Int/Wis>
Telepathy - 6 <Mag/Int/Wis>
Pickpocketing - 4 <Cou/Int/Dex>
Sword-Swallowing - 3 <Dex/Dex/Sta>
Ventriloquism - 3 <Cha/Cha/Int>
Perform - 3 <Cha/Cha/Int>
Mechanics - 3 <Mag/Int/Wis>
Stealth - 2 <Dex/Agi/Int>
Firearms - 2 <Cou/Dex/Dex)
Boat Piloting - 1 <Int/Int/Dex>
[s]Bullshit - 6 <Cha/Wis/Int>
[s]Deception - 5 <Cha/Cha/Int>
[s]Balance - 2 [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 9/8/06 22:13
[/i]

Uncle Pervy

Re: Hoping I did everything right

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Thu May 20, 2004 9:46 pm

The actual workings of the sheet checks out.

Could you write out this character's actual background? <p>
-------------------------------------
NebbieQ: After all, nothing says romance like fighting the forces of Cobra and Druggies with a Rocket Launcher of 80s Justice.</p>

wkz

Unread postby wkz » Thu May 20, 2004 11:30 pm

Wow...
I mean wow...

That must have taken hours to complete
*gives points for effort*

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Unread postby Besyanteo » Fri May 21, 2004 11:22 am

Congratulations! Not only have you made it past the hardest part of being in PhilSys, on your own, but you did it on the first try, and did it well!

I hope to see more from you in the future, and welcome to the board! <p>

Jeridan: Holder of the "Tastes like Chicken" Award.

"So you're afraid of a man who can't walk in sunlight, can't stand crosses, and is easily dispatched by WOOD?"~Selrahc/KoD</p>

JoshuaDurron

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat May 22, 2004 1:06 am

Sword Swollowing - Sta/Dex/Dex

Ventrilequism - Cha/Int/Int

That's how I would assign base stats to those skills. A coherent backstory isn't entirely necessary, BTW, some people just grow up and decide to become adventurers. His motivations, and ect., seem pretty well laid out in your post, so feel free to lay out specific reasons in his backstory in CI RPs, or other such things. No real hurry, if you don't feel pressed yourself. <p>

"Crazy is good." - Luffy, One Piece
</p>

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat May 22, 2004 1:56 am

A general backstory is necessary. <_<

It should be fairly well thought out, unless one is familiar with Gaera and can BS things on the fly without fear of contradicting canon. I don't suspect it would be hard for this character, who seems to be pleasantly mundane, it would be nice to see the framework typed up. <p>
-------------------------------------
NebbieQ: After all, nothing says romance like fighting the forces of Cobra and Druggies with a Rocket Launcher of 80s Justice.</p>

GC130A

Another one rides the bus.

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:18 pm

This is a second character. I'll post backstory and everything later if it's asked for, but I'd prefer to go over these things IC, as it's more fun.

name: Nikumu Magde Veigl - date of birth: Nekora 9, 1202 - eyes: blue - hair: brown - height: 5' - weight: 120 lbs

--Basics--
Name: Magde
Race: High Elf
Level: 1
XP: 0/1000
Max HP: 55
Max TP: 20
Initiative: 5+2d6

--Attributes--
Courage: +2
Wisdom: +6
Intuition: +6
Charisma: +1
Agility: +3
Dexterity: -1
Strength: +4
Stamina: 0
Magic Aptitude: 0

--Skills--
Sword - 4 <Str/Agi/Cou>
Information Gathering - 4 <Int/Int/Cha>
Stealth - 3 [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 11/11/04 10:41 pm
[/i]

GC130A

Re: Another one rides the bus.

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Sep 09, 2004 1:33 pm

For those who actually thought there would be something interesting in this thread... A Squirrel.

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:02 pm

That may very well turn out to be one of the best characters in Gaera.

GC130A

Totally twinked waitress chef brewer swordswoman archmage!

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:36 pm

A third character, possibly the biggest twink job yet. :( As always, C&C welcome.

Quick Stats:
Catori Tatorn (GC130A) - Lvl 2 - HP 62, MP 104, TP 24
Background:

name: Catori Tatorn - date of birth: Reshtara 21, 1292 - eyes: green - fur: striped grey - height: 4'7" - weight: 96 lbs

Catori was born a human by the name of Starla Jacks. She's of Rivan descent, but her parents left that country years before her birth. Her mother a former dragoon and her father a merchant, she had an ordinary enough childhood. She had a drive to her that was only increased by her parents' stories of her overachieving brother Boswell, but her dream and ambition was to be the best cook in the country. However, fate had other things in mind. A wandering mage inspired her with fanciful tales, and incidentally discovered that Starla had great magical potential. Being all of eleven, she set off on a bold quest for the great academy of Gunnir. Unfortunately, it took her a little over a year. However, on the way she was challenged by a massive dragon... to a cooking contest. He didn't know who he was dealing with, and Starla won hands-down. In exchange for culinary advice, the rather kindly old dragon taught her the honourable art of making booze. When she finally did get to Gunnir, she was recieved with open arms. During her stay there, she was turned into a nekojin by a chaos mage, then realized she liked the change and told him to make it permanent, whereupon he told her that he already had. She changed her name to what it is today, to mesh better with her catlike appearance. She graduated from the academy, attaining the rank of Archmage with a major in Golem Creation and a minor in Astral Magic.

At some point shortly before her graduation, she asked the same chaos mage to shapeshift a fellow student, and he tried. Chaos magic being what it is, he ended up burning the student to death. Catori was left to tell the girl's father of this, but she did not: after her graduation, she lived in the father's hometown to forge letters and maintain the illusion that his daughter was still alive.

She ended up being hunted, then attacked, by the ghost of the burned student. In the events that followed, she lost her house, her golem and her possessions. But she was alive (no small thanks to the efforts of Tori, Nezetta, Katherine and Cardinal), and that's always good. Having made reparations to the town and the father, she has travelled to Doma City in search of her brother, who she actually has yet to meet.

--Basics--
Name: Catori
Race: Nekojin
XP: 100/1250
Max HP: 62
Max MP: 104
Max TP: 24
Initiative: 5+2d6

--Attributes--
Courage: -1
Wisdom: +4
Intuition: +5
Charisma: +2
Agility: +6
Dexterity: 0
Strength: 0
Stamina: +1
Magic Aptitude: 5

Base AT/PA - 10/10
Modified for skill - 11/13
Modified for equipment - 11/13
Dodge: 27
Base MAttack: 14
MDefense: 13
Body=Clothing (3 AC)

Weapon Damage: Short Sword
Thrust - 7+1d6
Slash - 10+2d4
Chop - 13+2d6
Attacks/Parries - 2/2

--Skills--
Golemancy - 6 <Mag/Int/Wis>
Summoning - 6 <Mag/Int/Wis>
Astral Magic - 6 <Mag/Int/Wis>
Enchanting - 4 <Mag/Int/Wis>
Swordsmanship - 4 <Cou/Str/Agi>
Go - 3 <Int/Wis/Cou>
Fishing - 2 <Int/Int/Dex>
Cantrips - 2 <Mag/Wis/Int>
[k]Brewing - 4
[k]Cooking - 6
[k]Ritual Magic - 3
[k]Applied Magical Theory - 3
[k]Planar Geography - 2
[k]Tea Ceremony - 2
[k]Foreign Languages - 2

--Spells/Techs--
[Innate]Bad Sense of Direction - Something that's never left her; when trying to read a map or intuit her direction, her effective INT is a -2.
[Golemancy=4]Summon Lesser Golem (40-rank MP) - Creates a golem from the strongest, most abundant material available. An average golem has 30 HP, an AC of 45, an initiative of 4+2d6, an AT/PA of 10, a move of 2 hexes, 25 MBlock, and deals 20+2d6 punching or 30+1d6 slamming at a -3 to hit penalty. A golem made from stone will have higher damages and a higher AC. Only one can be summoned at a time, but the duration is permanent.
[Summoning=1]Summon Food (4 MP) - Summons any of a variety of edibles. No more than 1 square foot of food may be summoned per casting. Fun for spell triggering pranksters.
[Summoning=2]Summon Stick (4 MP) - Creates a stick of wood up to 6 feet long.
[Summoning=3]Summon Sword (8 MP) - Conjures up a short sword. Her short sword.
[Summoning=4]Offensive Summon (14 MP) - Deals 14+rank*4+2d6 points of physical damage, which is reduced by AC. This ability is blocked as though it were a physical attack instead of a spell. Should the objects conjured not be typically intended for combat (alarm clocks for example), the spell deals half subdual damage.
[Cantrips=1]Firestart (3 MP) - Creates an amount of flame roughly equivalent to a match.
[Cantrips=2]Light Ball (8 MP) - A pretty standard ball of light, providing a little more illumination than a good torch. Lasts an hour. With 2 ranks in Applied Magical Theory, it can be released in an uncontrolled format for a burst of blinding light.
[Astral=4]Astral Lance (16 MP) - Deals 16+rank*4+2d6 damage to a single target.
[Astral=4]Astral Throw (10 MP) - This ability allows the caster to forcefully move people and enchanted objects (anything with an aura), flinging them or levitating them. No more than 20*rank pounds of mass may be moved in this manner at once (the average humanoid, with gear, weighs roughly 160 pounds). Being thrown laterally deals 1/2 falling damage if the target collides with an object.
[Astral=5]Astral Siphoning (2 MP, 4 TP) - Sucks 8+rank*2+1d6 points of MP away from a target and gives it to the caster.
[Astral=6]Astral Rupture (28 MP) - Deals 10+rank*2+1d6 damage to up to rank/2 targets.
[Enchanting=1]Enchant Item (X MP/round, X*5 MP/day or X*10 MP) - Imbues a nonmagical item with a magical property. The DC of doing so is 3 times the rank requirement of the spell, which stacks if there are multiple.
[Enchanting=2]Imbue Aura (5 MP) - Enchants an item with a dummy aura.
[Enchanting=4]Dispel Enchantment (10 MP) - Attempts to forcefully dispel magical enchantments of various types.

Consumables: Two knives (aura imbued)

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 3/11/05 1:57

The Great Nevareh

Command And/Or Conquer!!?

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:23 am

*Commands and Conquers*
Oh, wait, the OTHER C&C. Sorry.
That Golemancy spell is really, really strong. You're basically saying you can summon as many well-eqipped low-level melee types as you want- One of those golems would most likely beat Virgil, and he's a combat twink... AND YOU CAN SUMMON AS MANY AS YOU LIKE, MP PERMITTING! That's the combat equivalent of pulling extra chess pieces out of nowhere, since she doesn't have to craft the golems- she can just suck them out of the ground, if the ground is the most plentiful source of matieral. I think a few limits are in order on that spell.

Your "Offensive Summon" makes no sense- how do you determine what's summoned?
What's a "Dummy Aura"?
Your character has the ability to enchant anything with anything, given enough time, even if she lacks the requisite knowledge or spell to do it?
Whaddaya mean, "Knives"? Throwing knives? Kitchen Knives? Multiples of Vash's brother, Knifes?
<p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>Edited by: The Great Nevareh at: 11/13/04 4:54 am

GC130A

Red Alert! Red Alert!

Unread postby GC130A » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:17 pm

To my knowledge, no-one has ever controlled more than one golem at a time, and all in all they're rarely used. The reason? Big, slow, unwieldy and somewhat expensive to create. You can run circles around those things. Plus they're stupid, and Also, creating them out of the ground isn't a good idea if you're indoors or worried about collateral damage. Tristan and "Phil" can attest to that one.

Offensive Summon is a renamed and slightly modified "Hail of Arrows" spell, and the RPer says just what gets summoned. Assumably, the more deadly the projectile, the less there are so that damage remains even.

A dummy aura is as follows: "a magical aura that has no immediate functional benefit (no combat bonuses or other improvements). However, this aura responds to magic and astral scanning as an ordinary aura would, and thusly, can be used to fool less skilled mages, creatures who are attracted to magical items, etc. Items enchanted with these can be moved with the Astral spell 'Astral Throw.'"

Imbue Enchantment lets her imbue an item with a spell that she has, a staple of the Enchantment skill.

And they are the basic combat knives you would use to defend yourself if, for instance, you lost your sword and somehow couldn't summon it back. They're aura-imbued so that she may use Astral Throw on them.

The Great Nevareh

Re: Red Alert! Red Alert!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:32 pm

As to the Golemancy thing, you're talking realism, not mechanics. REALISTICALLY, people would be able to run circles around them. HOWEVER, in Philsys, they get the same number of turns as anyone else. And there's no limit built into the spell, so my "sucking them out of the ground" analogy still works. Also- are they autonomous, or does she need to control them with her mind? Is it permanent until unsummoned or destroyed, or does it only last a certain number of turns? There's no limit built into the spell, so she could in theory spend a year doing nothing but making golems and sleeping, thus giving her an army of level one philsys fighter-types. I'm not saying you'd do that, but it is something that could happen by the mechanics of the spell, since I don't think the Philsys guide has anything to say about golem creation. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:43 pm

In GC's defense, and to clear some things up, Summon Lesser Golem is a spellbook-standard spell (which I'll quote below), just a bit editted down for size, assumedly. In the full description, it specifically says there is no max duration, and that a command is given which the golem then follows to the best of its ability. So, although your comments do have some merit, it isn't as if he came up with this spell whole cloth.

Quote:

[Summoning=4]Summon Lesser Golem (40-rank MP) - Creates a golem from the strongest, most abundant material available. If outdoors, this is likely to be clay or mud. Inside stone fortresses and the like, this is most likely to be stone, and in certain places, such as volcanoes or alternate planes, it is likely to be an elemental golem of the appropriate element. This summon, unlike others, does not have a fixed duration--it lasts until killed. If the creator of the golem is killed or disabled, then the golem goes berserk, attacking targets indiscriminately, or follows the last command given to it before going crazy. A golem can only follow simple commands, and is not intelligent enough to remember a sequence of them, only one at a time. Such commands might include "attack that creature," "defend this room," "protect me from harm," or "carry that over there." An average golem has 70 HP, an AC of 45, an initiative of 4+2d6, an AT/PA of 12, and deals 20+2d6 punching or 30+1d6 slamming at a -3 to hit penalty. A golem made from stone or iron will have higher damages and a higher AC. Elemental golems will deal appropriate damage bonuses.

Spellbook entry

<p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>Edited by: Idran1701 at: 11/13/04 4:44 pm

Uncle Pervy

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:48 pm

Generally, Golems go last in a turn. And also generally, Golems made by a rank 4 spell are not going to be that great at anything. They are lesser for a reason. Sure they have high strength. They also have horrible agility, terrifyingly bad Dex, no intiution or wisdom, and so on. In combat, it would be nigh useless. It's use comes into play ouside of combat.

As for duration...maybe two minutes per rank? I can hardly imagine them being permanent.

I would say that only one can be summoned at a time. I've never seen more than one at once.

Edit: And Idran puts the egg on my face. Hmmm. May I suggest that the limits I proprosed for the spell. Simply put, that is rather strong for a rank 4 <p>-------------------------------------
Image</p>Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 11/13/04 4:51 pm

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:53 pm

Why have a number limit _and_ a duration limit, though? That seems overkill in terms of balance, expecially with the points you made about their skills. I say, add a one-at-a-time limit, but leave the permanency, since it's more true to the way golems are usually presented. <p>

</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=idran1701>Idran1701</A] at: 11/13/04 4:54 pm

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:39 pm

Looking at this, I'm tempted to say that the spell should be changed so that the golem can only be made out of mud/soil/rock etc. No metal, no "elements," nothing else. Reduce HP to 30 but keep the AC at 45. It's tough, but if you hit it hard enough it'll break apart.

AT/PA should be dropped to 10/10. The golem is an unskilled attack and relies purely on the fact it's very solid to "parry" blows. Keep damages as they are.

Notes to be made: has an agility of -1 (and thus moves 2 hexes max), an Mres of 25 and a dodge of 5.

Only one golem of any kind (including those created by more advanced versions of this spell) allowed to exist at one time. Otherwise the duration is permanent until destroyed, dispelled at caster's command or dispelled via spell.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:23 pm

*nods* Those changes all sound reasonable to me. Honestly, I'm not sure where the idea of an elemental golem came from in the first place. If that was possible, wouldn't all golems be air, anyway? <p>

</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=idran1701>Idran1701</A] at: 11/13/04 9:24 pm

GC130A

Unread postby GC130A » Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:38 pm

Done. Since this is a spellbook spell, these changes should also be applied to that page if we want to avoid confusion in future.

All members of this discussion get a cookie.

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:00 pm

Actually, 3's been violated at least once canonically by Greg, one of my characters, and in such a way that it would be very difficult to remove from continuity. Telepathically speaking to the golem in the creator's voice to accomplish such, if you want to know the specifics. Then again, he triggered another person to cast the spell that created it in the first place, so there might be a workaround there. <p>

</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=idran1701>Idran1701</A] at: 11/19/04 11:00 pm

Mechanisto

Unread postby Mechanisto » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:56 pm

It should be pointed out that golems... like dragons... can be almost singularly unique depending on which character is using them. The only hard-and-fast rules I can think of are:

(1) You can never *never* have more than one. That's right... two nevers.

(2) If it is in direct contact with the creator, it will understand "the spirit" of any given orders. If it's not in direct contact with the creator, it will understand only "the word" of the orders. When isolated, it can only follow pre-programmed instructions... which it follows *explicitly*. It will react poorly or not at all to unexpected events.

(3) A golem is *utterly* loyal to the creator, and can not be subverted in *any*way. The creator can not instruct a golem to obey someone else's orders, though they can give explicit instructions. Go to sleep for sixty seconds whenever you hear the word "bacon;" never attack anyone wearing a red amulet. A golem can be loaned this way, but it will not understand "the spirit" of anyone's words, except the creators own.

(4) If the golem requires any construction or preperation, the caster *must*do this personally. For example, a mechanical golem must be engineered and built entirely by the caster, by hand. A stone, mud or water golem must be magically shaped by the caster (the 'shaping' may just be part of the overal golem creation spell).

(5) if the creator is killed, the golem is instantly destroyed. Golems that can function without magic may go berserk, attacking everything in sight until destroyed.

Other than that, for balance issues a golem should be balanced by a GM or Philsys wizard, just like any other kind of summoned creature, familiar, riding mount, monster, transformed body, etc. <p>---
My head moves around inside the bag, it's not like I'm drinking through my actual eye socket.</p>

GC130A

Re: Another magic-heavy one!

Unread postby GC130A » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:09 am

A tad more... outlandish than the first three; hopefully it isn't too out there. My thanks to Shaun and Doug, who helped quite a bit with this. Any kind of critique or advice would be appreciated!

name: Sharell Zenteno - gender: female - age: 25 - eyes: yellow - hair: purple - height: 5'6"

Sharell is a Doma City gal, born and bred. Growing up, she was always drawn to the arenas down in the slums. Something about all the fighters and bloodshed. She never had any aptitude for that sort of thing, however, instead cultivating a gift for magic under the tutelage of one of the white mages in charge of making sure none of the pit fighters died. She was talented, and well on her way to making a very comfortable living.

Then, all hell broke loose when Doma was invaded by demons, undead and mazoku. The pits were taken over by the demons and pretty much everything went down from there. Sharell herself was killed by Arnast in the initial stages of the conflict and was brought back as a loyal servant of darkness. Her magical attunement substantially increased, and she brought her talents to bear many times in support of the demons occupying her home. And then the mazoku queen bit the dust. Sharell was able to escape and has fought to rebuild her life ever since.

As might be expected, she is a sardonic soul, having little patience for fools in a serious situation. However, she is also fond of a diplomatic solution to problems (even if she is less than competent at making them) and sees mazoku who go out of their way to hurt others as mannerless gluttons. Perhaps her protective instincts are a little too close to the heart to change so easily.

--Basics--
Name: Sharell
Race: Mazoku (Arnastian)
XP: 301/1250
Max HP: 63
Max MP: 103
Max TP: 27
Initiative: 7+2d6

--Attributes--
Courage: +3
Wisdom: +3
Intuition: +4
Charisma: 0
Agility: +4
Dexterity: 0
Strength: +1
Stamina: +1
Magic Aptitude: 6

Base AT/PA - 12/12
Final AT/PA: Dagger - 13/12
Final AT/PA: Crossbow - 8/12

Weapon Damage: Dagger - (4/7/9, +1/-1)
Light - 5+1d6
Medium - 9+2d4
Heavy - 12+2d6

Weapon Damage: Light Crossbow
Damage: 22+2d4
Accuracy: 8

Body=Heavy Robes (AC 2)

Missile Evasion: 22
Base MAttack: 13
MDefense: 20
Attacks/Parries: 1/1

--Skills--
Mazoku Magic - 6 <Mag/Wis/Int>
Benediction Magic - 4 <Mag/Wis/Int>
Shadow Healing - 6 <Mag/Wis/Int>
Astral Magic - 6 <Mag/Wis/Int>
Dagger - 1 <Str/Cou/Agi>
Crossbow - 2 <Dex/Dex/Int>
Instrument (Flute) - 1 <Int/Cha/Dex>
Urban Navigation - 2 <Int/Int/Wis>
[s] Swimming - 4[url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 11/18/06 22:55
[/i]

Return to Character Closet