Help! Brain error!

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Zemyla

Help! Brain error!

Unread postby Zemyla » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:33 pm

In two chat RPs, I have played a young necromancer lady, with black hair and blue eyes. However, I cannot remember her name anymore. It's embarassing, not being able to remember the name of your own characters.

If anyone has played in an RP with her and can remind me what her name was, I would appreciate it greatly. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

d20 Optimization Boards</p>

FlamingDeth

Re: Help! Brain error!

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:10 pm

I hereby name her "Emo McGoth". <p>
Radio message from HQ:
Dance Commander, we love you!
</p>

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:18 pm

Spooksy LeHottopic

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:22 pm

Sanguina Leechheart <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:07 pm

Chipper McForgettable.

I remember who she was because I lurked in the chat, but didn't log the RP because quite frankly I had no interest in it. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:53 pm

I have found it. :D

Her name is Nadina Day. And now that I remember it, I am hoping to use her in an RP sometime soon. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

d20 Optimization Boards</p>

Return to Character Closet