Newbie, Ahoy!

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Battle Accountant

Newbie, Ahoy!

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:46 pm

My character: Annie Rose
She's a pirate, but she's not your run-of-the-mill pirate. She's nice, coy, shy, and a virgin. But, if you piss her off, she'll show that dirty ol' swashbucklin' side of her. She's currently a landlubber now due to some odd circumstances (read backstory) and she's running a jewelry shop in Doma. Very recently, she's befriended Farida, Cardinal, Blades Bill and Elan.

ME: Tara
I'm currently an accounting major at a university, but I graduate in December...WOOOOT!!! Jinx has been my bestest buddy since the 7th grade (yes, no sanity left; har har). I've been RPing for a few weeks now. It's fuuuuun. Another fun pastime: DND.

Annie Rose Backstory:
Annie Rose remembers growing up on a small farm in the middle of Riva with an older couple taking care of her. They weren’t her parents, but they knew her Battle Accountant at: 2/3/06 15:17
[/i]

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: Newbie, Ahoy!

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:52 pm

Welcome to the collective, Hootch Biscuit.

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:50 am

Greetings! May you enjoy your funtimes here at RPGWW as much as a bottomless refreshing beverage.

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:58 am

May I be the first to say that your board name is hilarious. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dragonmistressscv>DragonMistressSCV</A] at: 10/31/05 1:58

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:39 pm

Dammit DM, I wanted to say that. >:

But yes, hello miss 'I kinda sorta RPed with you before.'

And welcome to ze board! <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">I have no idea how this happened. Really</div></p>

Zemyla

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:56 pm

I have to say that I am exteremely impressed by your comprehension of our world. :D

That said, welcome to RPGWW! Try the fintoozler. Or the chat room. <p>-----
Do not taunt Happy Fun Zemyla.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">I think boobs are the lesser of two evils. - Inverse (Pervy)
Dammit, Dan, I'm not dating a damn NPC! - OOC Will (Will Baseton)
Of course! Anything worth doing is worth doing completely wrong! - Travis English
Ultimately, wizards and clerics don't say, "Gee, I want to become a lich because weapons hurt less and I don't have to worry about being backstabbed; that whole 'eternal life' thing is just a fringe benefit."-Darklion
But this one time I killed a walrus with my bare hands, and I suddenly understood spherical coordinates. - KnightsofSquare
Also, when you've worked a 36-hour shift as an intern you too just might pour yourself a catful of coffee and sit down to cuddle with your travel mug. -eirehound
</span>

Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:14 pm

DEAR ZEM:

What in the fuck is a fintoozler?

Love,
SPLEEN <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"Even if you have lots of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
-Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook v3.5, page 145

"I don't know who's a bigger fool: Him for going, you for following, or me for not leaving you both."
-Demona, Gargoyles (Episode 11: Long Way to Morning)</p>

Blackwind Isao

Unread postby Blackwind Isao » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:48 pm

A fintoozler is a mixed drink with milk, vodka and almond extract.

- Blackwind. <p>"I think weird is the latin root of role-player." - Gurgling Ooze</p>

Battle Accountant

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:36 pm

Thankee, much! I stayed awake all night thinking about it.

:D

Battle Accountant

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:37 pm

Grassy-ass; Lex taught me well.

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:26 pm

It sounds like something straight out of Earthbound.

On another note: Hi and welcome. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:03 pm

What's Earthbound? Please, enlighten me!

(This is Battle Accountant, BTW; I'm using Lex's comp at the moment)

Edited by: Vampire Jester Jinx&nbsp; Image at: 11/2/05 21:05

Capntastic
Aa, cracked glass!

Unread postby Capntastic » Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:12 pm

The grooviest RPG ever.

I highly recommend for you to play it.

Battle Accountant

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:53 pm

Nifty. I'll keep an eye out for it.

The Great Nevareh

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:28 am

Note that if something sounds like it's out of Earthbound, it gets +2 on the Groovy scale automatically. Earthbound is awesome. <p>[---------------------------]
"There is great disorder under Heaven, and the situation is excellent."
-Mao Tse-Tung

"I eat the talking bees because I am George Washington Christ"
-From "Bob the Ball"</p>

Battle Accountant

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:31 am

YAY! I'm +2 on the groovy scale! WOOT!

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:14 am

KER-EDIT:There was nothing criticizing the width of your calculator avatar here. Nope, nosir. Especially not when you had already fixed it in another thread. Though I will recommend taking the text out of it, and ask someone to make it your title instead. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">ImageImage</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Proud NaNoWriMo-er, and sick, sick photoshop user! =D</div></p>Edited by: Dragon Sage007 at: 11/5/05 1:16

Battle Accountant

Randomness!

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:12 pm

So, I'm sitting in my accounting class, and I start thinking about "ironing kittens" (Lex, you know what I'm talking about) and then I find myself struggling to suppress my laughter. Dammitall! Why must my mind wander during the most inconvenient times?!?

Then I start thinking about the possible ways to cook a frozen pizza and eat within 30 minutes between classes, but I decided to eat some soup instead. I'll just have to satisfy that frozen-pizza craving at dinner tonight.

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: Randomness!

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:39 pm

Crazy hootch.

Edited by: Vampire Jester Jinx&nbsp; Image at: 11/8/05 17:53

Battle Accountant

Zyvanna Kennyr'eplith

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:32 pm

Zyvanna Kennyr'eplith:
Eyes: Light green
Hair: Dark red
Height: 5'
Weight: 101

Zyvanna was born into a noble, High Elven family and grew up in U'harea. She lived a very privileged life, but was always a little bit different than the rest of the Elves in this quiet settlement. She was educated as well as any other Elf: art, music, literature, history, foreign languages. By the time she was 10, she was speaking five languages other than her native language: Common, Barian, Goblin, Inustani, and Usagijin. Her favorite subject, however, was music. The first instrument she learned to play was a harp, but then she saw an elder student playing a different instrument one day, and began to prefer the pitch and sound of it to her harp. She refused to play any instrument other than that one, the lute.

While the rest of the Elves living here got along peacefully with Drow, she grew up afraid of them. When she would see a Drow, she would freeze up: trying to be still and quiet, she thought they wouldn't be able to see her. She didn't know why she feared them...she just did.

As she grew, she began to develop a bit of a wild side. She would often sneak off on her own across the mountains over to Fickle in Nekonia. There she would observe the way others lived and would often rub elbows (among other things) with travelers passing through, often humans. She was able to keep this secret very well, however. She would return home after a week and tell her family she'd been exploring historical sites, with which they were satisfied.

When she reached full maturity, her family couldn't believe it. She was a very petite 5 feet tall: odd for a people who grow to be a bit taller than that. She was the shortest in the village at her age.

On the eve of her 100th birthday, she was struck by a mysterious wanderlust, even more than just crossing the mountains over into Nekonia. She wanted to see more. She suddenly felt that she needed to leave and explore immediately. With no delay, she crept out undetected in the middle of the night, leaving only a note for her family saying that she may be back someday and taking only the clothes on her back, a bow and arrows, and her lute.

She decided that she would live and travel as a Bard. She chose a favorite star in the sky and followed it by night. In the morning, where ever she found herself, she would play her lute and with the tips she'd receive, she'd buy food and shelter for sleeping.

After 14 years of traveling, she found herself in Doma. Hence, she has been living well for two years. The desire to leave Doma has not yet struck her. She is appeased for the time being.

Edited by: Battle Accountant at: 3/16/06 21:29

Battle Accountant

Dolan Rose

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:40 pm

Dolan Rose:
Eyes: Light blue
Hair: Dark brown/almost black-ish
Height: 6'
Weight: 195

(2nd Gen)

Dolan Rose is a charming young man, shy, and handsome. He's a triplet, grown up with his mother, Annie, and his two brothers, Quillan (Half-elf) and Cavan (Half-drow). Dolan, who is not as interested in formal education like his brothers, is content with the life he leads by working the small farm that his mother now owns on the outskirts of Doma. His father, Pirate Blades Bill McCutcheon, comes and goes (out to sea) every now and again, but has played an active role in raising the boy.

The story behind the conception of the three boys is a strange one indeed. It will, perhaps, be explained in time.

Edited by: Battle Accountant at: 3/16/06 21:56

Battle Accountant

Cavan Rose

Unread postby Battle Accountant » Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:55 pm

Cavan Rose:
Eyes: Gray
Hair: White
Skin: Light blue
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150

(2nd Gen)

Cavan Rose has been living in the Ashuran temple for about 3 years now, training to become an Ashuran priest, just like his father, Elan Ill Bast. He has a bit of humor about him; just an easy-going person with no stress. His mother Annie, although not a follower of Ashura herself, has been extremely supportive of his deciding to become a priest. Like his mother, Cavan has inherited the strange gray eye color that is seldom seen. However, when you look at him, you think it may just be another Elan; they look very much the same except for the fact that Cavan's skin tone is quite a bit of a lighter blue than Elan's.

While Annie and Elan had feelings toward each other, they never actually consummated their affection towards one another, again revealing the very mystery around Cavan's existence.

Return to Character Closet