HEY EVERYBODY

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
NebulaQueen

HEY EVERYBODY

Unread postby NebulaQueen » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:52 am

I hereby request physical descriptions and/or references of people's characters, if you please. I have secret plannings involving this, and I require all of your help. <p>

"My naturally quivering state makes any display of fear deliciously arbitrary" - Manowar Leader, Scary-Go-Round</p>

Besyanteo
Would-be GitP Bard

Re: HEY EVERYBODY

Unread postby Besyanteo » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:56 am

... What, ALL of them? o_o

Edit:
Besyanteo (1:56:31 AM): .... descriptions of EVERYONE?
Besyanteo (1:56:35 AM): o_o
NebbieQ (1:56:41 AM): Yes.
Besyanteo (1:56:56 AM): Not just our favs, everyone's characters from evar.
NebbieQ (1:57:05 AM): Anyone you want.
Besyanteo (1:57:15 AM): Oh my. This should be interesting. >.>

Well then! Next edit will have descriptions. Of stuff.

Edit 2:

I only feel like posting up a couple, so!

Jeridan: 6'4", Chocolate brown furred Garoujin with dark green cat's eyes. He's extremely muscular, and looks quite unintentionally a bit creepy. Long, twisted ebony horn sits on his forehead. Recently, he's been wearing loose fitting red cloth pants, tied with a cloth belt of the same material and color, brown boots, and a blue long coat with a kind of fold-over at the neck line. He keeps bis Guard badge on the inside of this. No under shirt.

Shada: 5'9", slightly curvy human woman. In her early 20s, with straight blonde hair the extends to mid-shoulder, bangs on the left side brought into a little braid. Pretty gray eyes, sort of almond shaped. Her nose is kind of pointed, and her lips are full. Medium bust, accentuated by a tighter fitting blue shirt with wide, uneven collar that lets her right shoulder hang out. Black pants, boots over small feet. On rare occasion, she also wears around a black soul knight's coat. This is basically a black trench coat with, special in her case, a light green liner on the outside edges. Always worn open if it's not especially cold out. She also wears a fencing rapier, hanging from a leather belt on her right hip, a dark purple jeweled pendant (marble like sphere) on a silver chain, A medium stone size saphire ring on her right hand index finger, a small stone size diamond ring on her right hand middle finger, and a pair of small, light purple hairclips at either end of her hair braid.

Note about Shada's description: It changes. Because for the life of me, I can never remember everything in it and I never seem to have it copied down anywhere. So if it's different from what I've given people before, that is totally my fault. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: Besyanteo&nbsp; Image at: 11/15/05 3:12

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:03 am

http://p068.ezboard.com/frpgww60462frm1 ... =209.topic

So totally WAY AHEAD of you.

Even with eyedroppable colors.

<3 <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Deeum

Unread postby Deeum » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:10 pm

Lesse..

Deeum:
5'7, Short golden blonde hair that stops an inch or so above her shoulders. With the exception of her bangs, Deeum's hair is kinda squared off at the ends. This is the best reference I have off hand to her hair/hair color
Her physique isn't perfect. She's kinda "thick" in the mid section and in the hips. Not entirly thin, but not entirly chubby. she's got the middle ground on that. Ofcourse, what's a blond without blue eyes?! Cliche, yes! Since I change her clothing so much, I'll just give the basics: Light blue leather tunic layering over a black long sleeve shirt (with pickets :D), shiny leather pants, shin-high combat-ish boots, and dark blue shoulders.

Deen:
Alittle over 6 feet tall. Once again, Short golden blonde hair with blue eyes! Link1 Link2
He's build extremely well. I mean, he's a BRICK WALL of muscle. I had originally fashioned him he look sort of like a RO Blacksmith, but with a tanktop! He has scars all over his body. More notable ones on his back where "wings" would be if he had any.

I'd add Kopii, but eh.. so lazy. <p><div style="text-align:center">
</div></p>

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:00 pm

OK, so, here we go.

THA KING!

AKA Charles Robert Franklyn Galzern Domanada, King of Doma. He has black, wavy hair, black skin, and blue eyes. His features are like that of a typical African-American (bigger lips and whatnot), but he simply has those two non-African traits.

He stands about six feet tall, is well built, with a six-inch scar on his right shoulder from a previous battle. When performing his kingly duties, he usually wears his traditional garb, consisting of a tan turban, "veil" (or whatever you call that thing on his face), and matching cloth garments that are treated to withstand a small level of attack. When he goes out on the town, however, he prefers a long black cloak and hood, a set of red and green pants and shirt, and a set of steel gauntlets. His weapons of choice are blades (basically overgrown, vicious looking one-piece knives).

THA CLERIC!

AKA Daenj'r Tymisonn. For a long time, he was known for his open, torn up white mage's robe, his dreadlocks, and his constantly exposed chest. But due to some changes in his life, his look has almost completely changed.

But first, the basics. Daenj'r has black skin, black hair, and brown eyes. He stands six feet tall, and has no discernible scars. Typically, his garb WOULD be the standard torn up robe (more like altered to remove the arms and fray the bottom), blue pants, black kneehigh boots, and no undershirt. But in recent months and years, he is more likely to change the robe for a simple button up shirt, or to even add an unaltered robe into the mix.

Recently, he grew bored of his traditional dreadlocks, and shaved them, leaving his head completely bald (to the shock and disappointment of his wife). It has since grown back a bit, leaving a short fuzziness to his head. He also sports a soulpatch beneath his chin.

His weapon of choice is a simple, collapsible metal staff.

DA FUZZY VAMPIRE!

AKA Ferran of the Bluehearts. Ferran was a lovable, well-mannered garoujin, with a love of life, before he entered the war, was injured and forced his friend to transform him into a creature of the night. Now, he's the (as far as anyone knows) only garoujin vampire on Gaera.

Ferran stands six foot five, has thick black hair, and red-on-crimson eyes. Usually, all he wears is a pair of well-cut black cotton pants. He has canines that are longer than most garoujin (about 5 inches), and standard retractable claws. And, of course, if you look deep enough into his fur, you will still see the persistent fangmarks of his sire, Jazz Tymisonn.

DA GUNNER!

AKA Jansen Arvin Cade, Baronian gunloving expat extraordinaire. I don't know why I like people of six feet. I guess it's just cuz I'll never BE six feet. But, we have another one here. Jansen has bright red hair, green eyes, is just a bit on the skinny side (a better description would be more muscular than a skinny guy), and usually sports a five o'clock shadow. Jansen sports a small scar just below his hairline, and a large circular scar on his shoulder.

Before the war, Jansen usually just dressed in a simple, black leather longcoat, a simple white shirt, a belt with holsters and pouches, and black pants and boots. From the look of it, he didn't spend more than fifty gil on the whole outfit. But, the war was good for business, especially for one who "acquired" firearms from Valth for the Domans, and nowadays, he wears almost the exact same thing. But, now, it looks like that amount was multiplied tenfold, perhaps twenty. It's still all functional, but it's also rather stylish.

Jansen's weapon of choice is a shotgun, but he also carries a handgun and a handaxe from his first real mission in Doma.

DA MAGE!

AKA Layne Cooper, youthfully exhuberant black mage. Layne is, simply put, a stick, as he comes in at 6'4", and only 120 pounds. He has greasy black hair, blue eyes, and sports not even a single scar, though there is a small, cross-shaped birthmark on the back of his neck, but that is usually obscured by hair.

Layne wears simple, wellkept, grey robes with a simple cord for belt, underneath having a white t-shirt and blue pants. Having no real sense of colour, he accesorizes with a pair of orange gloves, and a yellow archer's hat, and dark blue boots.

Layne wields a wooden quarterstaff, but he also carries a flame dagger and a katana of darkness which he uses to cast spells.

DA ORC!

AKA Kobakk Dorland, Baronian Orc Knight. Kobakk is one ugly orc. That is, he is fairly unattractive to fellow orcs. Which means he isn't hideous to humans. Like most orcs, he's a rather beefy fellow at 6'1". He has dark blue eyes, thin black hair, and the characteristic tusks, though his are whiter than his fellow orcs.

Kobakk loves his homeland, and as such, wears his plate armour all the time. As is with most Baronian armour, it's coloured red and black, with the image of Odin embossed in gold on the chestplate. He doesn't wear the helmet (he probably doesn't need it anyways), and if he ever wears anything else, it would either just be a cloak to go with the armour, or red and black Baronian army clothing, which is just a black pair of pants, cloth boots, and a loose red shirt with the Odin image upon it.

Kobakk's weapon is called an ondeko-bachi, or swak, as Kobakk calls it. An image is available upon request, as I can never find anything on it on the net, but may own the last copy of the image of it. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=kingofdoma>KingOfDoma</A]&nbsp; Image at: 11/20/05 20:37

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Nov 15, 2005 10:22 pm

Jak's just shy of six foot tall, and ever so slightly lithe. Not that you can tell much about his physical appearance with his robes and hat on, the former being a dark shade of green and oddly plain, and the hat being an uninteresting grey, wide brimmed, pointed at the top and with a red band around the base. Trousers vary in type and design depending on the weather, as does anything he wears under the robes. When he's going to work he also wears a pair of brown leather gloves. Low boots are standard affair for him. If anyone manages to get his hat off they'll see he's pretty average looking in terms of physical beauty, head topped by a generally untidy mop of blonde hair and his face clean shaven. Eyes are a striking blue. He appears to be in his late twenties, though he's actually a few years off that. He wears a thunderbolt shaped pendant around his neck and a small silver ring on his right hand.

Kilra is close to six foot tall as well, but comes in two inches short. Her hair and eyes are stereotypically coloured for her race, silvery and red respectively, with the former stretching down to just below her shoulders and maintained by a little brushing now and then. Her skin tone's a little darker an azure than that of the common drow, presumably due to so much time under the sun. She looks spritely and young, being the mere age of fourty seven. She's got some charm to her facial appearance, and her body is finely toned from years of adventuring. When she's traveling around she favours simple clothing, although she's got a thing for purple puffy shirts and sturdy traveling boots. When adventuring she a set of quilted leather armour instead or, on occasion, a sturdy looking set of leather armour that shoots her height up to a mighty 7'10''. A constant part of her attire is a heavy looking medal engraved with the words "Hero of Gunnir."

SALSAlys

Unread postby SALSAlys » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:12 am

...I have characters?! SINCE WHEN?

Dammit all. First or second gen?

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:30 pm

Vasquez is a duck, just over a foot tall. He's mainly green with a brown head, and he doesn't have one of those weird collar-like feather patterns, though his underside is white. His beak and legs are <s>orange</s> black. He has brown eyes. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=idran1701>Idran1701</A] at: 11/16/05 20:16

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:34 pm

Really? I always thought Vasquez was just a white duck. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">dictionary.com | encyclopædia dramatica</div></p>

Idran1701
None some call is air am

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:15 pm

Nope! Though I actually make that mistake myself when I'm not careful in thinking about it. :D

...In fact, now that I do think about it, his beak and legs might actually have been black, not orange, in a past description, and that seems to go better with this coloration. So I'll go with that now. <p>

"Never let your morals get in the way of doing what is right" - Salvor Hardin
</p>

Seethe347

Unread postby Seethe347 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:13 am

The only Gaeran character I've ever gotten off the ground:

Kilisha Sorinia has the appearance of a human female, but can, unfortunately at times, be recognized as a succubus without much work due to her unnaturally strange appearance. Her hair, which she wears loose and keeps at shoulder length, is pure black and straight, her eyes are dark green, and she is about the average height of most human women. Her lips and clawlike nails are also black. Finally, her skin is very pale and slightly bluish.

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Unread postby Spleen » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:34 pm

Seryntas is about 6'2" and hulking, nearly 280 pounds of muscle, with the sort of build that the NFL signs million-dollar contracts with to play linebacker (fun fact: You can't randomly generate a human with Seryntas' weight in D&D). He wears mithril plate armor colored with a coating of blue enamel, and carries a hefty steel greatsword with a hilt of the same blue. His helmet is hard to explain, so here's an image: Image
Under the helmet is short, black hair in the default style of someone who goes around with a few pounds of metal strapped to his head. His face is plain and unattractive, with a nose that has been broken once or twice.

Andy Fireblade is about 5'9" and thin, with long lime-green hair that he wears in a ponytail in back, but spiked up in front. He wears a black sleeveless t-shirt and green pants with brown combat-style boots. He's got a headband, with a meaningless symbol of some kind. Image
His weapons are many and varied, and he always has a relatively random assortment on him at any time. They might include katanas, a battleaxe, a longbow, a chakrum, throwing knives, shuriken, a quarterstaff, brass knuckles, bolas, and caltrops.

Boris is about 5'8" and thin but solidly built. He is totally bald. He wears a Black Soul Knight armored coat over a chainmail shirt, and carries two longswords. He's surprisingly attractive (if you find it possible for a bald man to be attractive), but most people don't notice that because he's an annoyingly vocal supported of Vaniyakna and tends to irritate people.

Ake Tanner! Not exactly like his D&D version. He's 5'7" and muscular, with very short black hair. He wears a padded leather tunic and leggings with a chain as a belt, and carries no weapons except his own bare hands. He's very handsome in a rough sort of way.

If whatever you're doing applies to Elemaer characters as well, I think the Elemaer Character Thread has decent descriptions of most, if not all, Elemaer characters. I know mine are pretty good, at least. <p>-_-___-___-___-_-

"Even if you have lots of hit points, a dagger through the eye is a dagger through the eye."
-Dungeons and Dragons Player's Handbook v3.5, page 145

"I don't know who's a bigger fool: Him for going, you for following, or me for not leaving you both."
-Demona, Gargoyles (Episode 11: Long Way to Morning)</p>

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Yarr.

Unread postby Kai » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:24 pm

Myrnal Shalienza

She has brown curly hair with a small braid by her left ear to keep it out of her face. Yay for references.

She's twenty years old, and by this point dresses all in black in her default Nekonian gi. She has imprinted on her chest the symbol of Kazeros, and you can see where that is in the drawing of her I labelled 'clothes.' She wears red boots and occasionally red gloves. She has a belt with anywhere between half a dozen and a dozen knives on it depending on how stabby she's feeling.

Clothes
One shot of her belt and stuff

Yadali Volpecula

Yadali is rather short for an elf, but not alarmingly so. She dresses in green kaftan-style clothes most of the time and wears green full-plate armor when she doesn't feel like being killed by things that are bigger than she is.

She has light grey hair that stands up on her scalp like dandelion fluff, and is commonly seen with an unremarkable-looking red fox.

Clothes
A better image of face, hair, etc.

Tassi Abigail Wells

She's a blonde woman of unremarkable height. She's 24 years old and usually wears muted colors. Common wardrobe choices include white broomstick skirts, brown dress slacks, that sort of thing. She is nearly always wearing a sleeveless shirt that seems to be made of flattened feathers rather than fabric. It's not a corset by any means, but it's close-fitting in a similar manner. Tassi also has a badger. He looks like a badger, so you could google that and pretty much go with whatever you find. He's big, about the size of a small dog, weighing in at nearly 30lbs.

Tassi in color.
Tassi talking to Darin.
Original art, with a better rendering of her shirt.

Shakti Messiah

She's a tall woman with darkish skin and wavy dark purple hair. Her features are rather angular and sharp, and commonly arrange themselves into an irritated scowl or frown. She wears a dark blue sari with a red undershirt and red shoes. She carries a kukri most of the time.

Shakti art.

Eva "Eve" Valerian

Eve is rather tall, has a good tan going, and has short glossy black hair cut just under her cheekbones. She dresses mostly in black slacks with a black vest and white undershirt.

Basic appearance
Clothes

Holly

Holly is a rather short girl (about 5'1") with incredibly messy blonde hair that would cover her eyes if it could ever manage to lie down on her head in an orderly fashion. She wears a bright red jacket often matched by either a red mage hat or a brightly-patterned scarf around her hair. She also wears purple paisley leggings with knee-high brown boots. She carries a whip dagger, which is basically a whip that has a small knife at the end and is also covered in barbed-wire and various razor nonsense.

Holly lineart
Holly and Xevan
Yes, I'm really linking this.

Quinn

Rather tall, but stil within average height parameters for a woman. Quinn has large black bat wings, and her skin is covered in very small, smooth scales. These are shaded from black over her spine and back to a light grey on her extremities. She has claws and fangs, but keeps them nice and maintained so she doesn't look like a crazy savage. She's also rather muscular for a woman. She doesn't have huge rippling muscles, but she is 'cut,' as they say.

She likes to wear black, but is fine with whatever looks good as long as it isn't inconvenient wing-wise. Those things need room to move, which is often her excuse for wearing little more than a halter top.

Quinn... the usual.

Zea...second gen. Daughter of Quinn.

Zea is once again of an unremarkable height for a female. She has dark blue hair cut in layers to frame her face and it falls just below her shoulders. She often clips it up on the back of her head, but that almost never keeps all of it out of her face. Some hair escapes to become longish bangs no matter what she does. She also has dark violet eyes.

She wears a plain black dress/robe with green vines embroidered along the bottom hem. She generally carries a double-bladed axe for home defense and whatnot.

Zea... the usual.
Zea as a kitten. This has only happened once, but it was funny so I'm linking it here.

If I've forgotten anyone, I might just edit this post and put whichever character in later. For now, this is a list.

Edit: Updated artwork for Zea. <p>-------------------------
"It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But the half-wit remains a half-wit and the emperor remains an emperor." -- Sandman "The Kindly Ones" </p>Edited by: Kai&nbsp; Image at: 2/4/06 0:11

Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Re: Yarr.

Unread postby Nakibe » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:32 am

Hmmm... Lets see...

Damian is about 6'4" and is a fairly thin dark-haired lightly tanned asian guy. Commonly can be found wearing glasses and heavy dark trenchcoats or similar winter wear, slightly modified so that it has less padding in it. Makes it tolerable to wear even in warm weather. Underneath said coat is chainmail, and he often wears fingerless gloves, either silver or black. In From the Ashes he also has two gauntlets, Caramon and Raistlin. Caramon is a shining silver spiked gauntlet. Raistlin is dark, shaped like a panther with ruby eyes. It has spikes too, but they are shaped more to look like fangs.

Solis is around 4'6", or so, and is a young black kid with black hair. He's full of energy and can often be seen either in some old white mage's robes, which he often trips over. Also has light brown eyes. Azul the lapdragon often is inside these robes, hungering for sandwiches. If memory serves his scales were light blue.

Richard is closer to 5'7", stockily built man with red hair and blue eyes, often seen in some very nasty looking purple Dragoon armor, somewhat dented. The clan symbol on the armor has been partially hammered out, as if he was ashamed of them (he kinda is). As far as looks, he's as likely to scowl at you as anything else.

[url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=nakibe>Nakibe</A] at: 11/22/05 13:14
[/i]

Zemyla

Re: Yarr.

Unread postby Zemyla » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:20 pm

Okay. A partial list, because I now have roughly 25 characters.

Intemera di Galanti: Brotherhood of Elitist Bastards</p>Edited by: Zemyla&nbsp; Image at: 11/22/05 16:53

FlamingDeth

More posting from work. D:

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:50 pm

Some of these are just copy and pasted, some of these are descriptions that I'll have to throw into the proper character sheets later. Also, since I'm a big jerk, this isn't even really a partial list. You get 'em all. Well, except the ones that I don't remember and can't find sheets for, like that nekonian that only End remembers. I might try to find pictures of them, depending on how bored I get.

Attaviano Giovenco: Attaviano is a man of average height with shoulder length black hair and a relatively unimpressive build, which conceals his immense strength. He wears black pants with padded armour on the outside of the thighs and a light armour plate on the knees, boots with strategically placed plate armour, and an armoured breastplate with a reflective black finish on it. Over this he wears a long armoured jacket, standard issue of Vaniyakna's Black Soul Knights.

Yan Yan Xue: Shortish-medium in height, thin build. Appears to be Asian. Neck-length black hair. Deep green eyes. Has black and white tattoos of Chinese characters over the right side of her face (this is actually a memorial to her family 'back home', though almost no one knows that). She's almost never seen without a porcelain mask covering the entirety of her face (bottom of nose open for breathing purposes, as well as holes for eyes). She has several of these, and while it wouldn't be disasterous if one was lost/damaged, she certainly wouldn't be very happy about it. Generally wears expensive looking silk clothing, usually fairly loose and draping, often with some sort of floral or dragon-related embroidery. Has a wonderful melodic singing voice.

Yuji Nakamura: Pointy ears! Long blue hair! Red eyes! Angled facial features. Slender, yet muscular. Skin is pale, with a very, very, very, almost completely unnoticeable tinge of blue, which you'd only notice if you're intentionally trying to see it, much like vanilla ice cream. In short, he pretty much looks like an elf! Only not quite as skinny. He generally wears "whatever", although likely to be seen in a smock of some sort when doing the gardening thing. Nothing in his wardrobe can really be used as armour, though.

Bassa lar Ulam: A slender, pale blue-skinned Twilek with brown eyes. Bassa is of average height. She wears what would be called "comfortable clothes", which most often ends up being her Jedi robes, which end up not actually looking out of place. In addition, she will usually wear a sort of leather hat -- basically, a small contoured piece of leather that goes on the top/back of her head, with leather straps that wrap about half the length of her lekku. Lekku being those head-tail things that Twilek use to communicate. Bassa's lekku are most often brought forward, draping over her shoulders.

Kumiko: Average height for a high elf. Brown hair, shoulder length, green eyes. Hair is normally in some sort of pony tail. She has a scar over her throat, which she normally tries to cover up with a scarf or high collar or something. Wears purple robes.

Frederick Osbourne: He's just this guy, ya know? Blue eyes, short brown-but-greying hair. He'll probably be wearing whatever typical semi-casual business clothing that Gaerans wear. He may or may not have stubble, depending on if he plans on doing business at the moment.

One-eyed Pete: Short fellow. He has brown hair, most of the time, and a unibrow. I don't remember if I ever gave him a specific eye color. No facial hair. He wears generic brown pants, a generic white shirt, and a generic brown vest. Sometimes, if he's recently absorbed some seeds and has been photosynthesizing, he'll have green hair.

Mae Odelia: I totally need to get around to drawing her, since I have an awesome character design in my mind that totally doesn't make her look like a prostitute. Er, anyways. Medium-tall succubus, with shorter black hair. Most of her body is covered with tattoos. Clothing is dependent on the situation, but in general, it'll be semi-but-not-really revealing. Kinda...fantasy-mageish, I guess.

Valentia Simona Elena Marietta di Mosca: Medium-tall human, looks to be about 30ish. She has dark red hair styled in a bobcut, and blue-grey eyes. Her face is semi-angular, with a thin nose, and looks, well, Italian. Because she is. She will most often be seen in a worn, but high quality, red and brown travelling outfit, with a leather jerkin. She'll probably have a cloak draped over one shoulder. She carries a matched set of swept-hilt rapier and dagger on her belt.

Ratch Farrell: He's like. Um. I don't remember, I'll look it up in Alex's RP thread and see what I said there. Back in a couple minutes.
Back. Christ, I didn't even describe him in the beginning there. So, uh. He's Valthi! And he has four pistols! The two strapped to his thighs are less powerful but more accurate and contain more ammo, the ones on his belt behind his back are noticeably larger, more powerful, and have less ammo! That's about all I rememember. I need to RP more. I need internets again. :(

Non-Gaera Characters, if you wanted them too.

Ramsus Lycomedes: Slightly tall-ish for an Agrishillian (whatever height that may be), with a medium-light build. Considerably stronger than he looks. Ramsus has neck-length black hair and blue-gray, deepset eyes. His faces looks trustworthy, which is good, because he works hard to look trustworthy. His general attire consists of mostly grays and browns, and is loose-fitting, so as to conceal his weapons and whatever ill-acquired goods he happens to have at the moment.

Caedmon Desmond: Lithe, pale, and pretty sickly-looking. Dark hair, grey eyes. Tall-ish. When he's just wandering the base or whatever, he wears a standard Korathian military outfit. When he's goin' out to battle he'll wear a specialized pilot's suit with some sort of ports in the back of it, though it's hard to tell since he'll also be in a giant robot. <p>
<hr width="50%"><center><span style="font-family:comic sans ms; font-size:x-large;">AVAST!</span></center></p>Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A] at: 11/29/05 15:50

Groxley Grunk

Re: More posting from work. D:

Unread postby Groxley Grunk » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:10 pm

TinyRube is tiny and red and he floats and he has comicly oversized feet and little stubby Kirby arms.

I don't care if I don't actually role play or anything, I just want TinyRube involved in anything that does happen with this shit.

Return to Character Closet