need to temorarily store my chars...

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
ziratha

need to temorarily store my chars...

Unread postby ziratha » Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:21 pm

Travelling bard
Name: peter niponki
RPer: Ziratha
Race: Human
Height: 5'
Eye color: blue
Hair color: Brown

Peter was born to a regular family in a regular town in a regular doctor's office. He grew up in doma
and had a regular childhood with regular friends. At the age of fourteen he became the aprentice of a
bard and quickly became skilled at the the various instruments. After five long years his teacher could
teach him no more and peter went on his way. Lately he was wandering the countryside, playing music for
coins and lodgings.

His father was a kind man, accepting and lenient. His mother was the hard one, It was she who always
punished and he thought she secretly liked it that way. He got along fine with his siblings and otherwise
had a regular childhood.

His family was a musical one, with each child playing the piano and his father and mother playing the
violin and guitar respectively. He always loved music and thought that if he could bring joy to others
with music he would be happy.
His family was very musical, they tended to play folkish music, but played some classical as well.

Jack's time with his instructor was a meaningful one, his master taught him in the art of the viola
and the cello. His master was a hard man, a testy man, one of the master's favourite pastimes was
making jack play scale after scale after scale.

Jack's time with his mother had a great effect on him, jack tends to be more lenient, always trying
to outlive his mother's memory. He thinks that it's better to chastise with words than with the rod.

Jack began his travels with a tour of several small towns. He played mostly folk music, but he
personally prefered classical music. Often he thinks fondly about the time he spent with his family.
In the city of doma he learned a number of new song styles, some faster paced musics.

He was planning on leaving the city as soon as he got some money together. He planned to head up
north, to learn the music there.

Personality:

Peter is a pacifist, who believes that one should settle his problems without violence. Because of
this, peter has some skill in healing magic and wishes only to help people.

Peter has a rather useful ability, that is enchantment of objects, however unlike other enchanters
peter doesn't enchant his own spells into objects, rather he enchants a spell targeted at him at the
time of casting if multiple spells are targeted at him, a random one is selected.

chaos mage:

Name: John niponki
RPer: Ziratha
Race: Human
Height: 5'2''
Eye color: green with a hint of blue
Hair color: Dirty blond

John has no reason to be like he is, he grew up in doma, had a nice big family, and had
loving parents. However john has one main character flaw, john hates everbody and
everything. He doesn't want them to die, he just wants them not to be alive anymore.
Otherwise, he likes being alive, he's friendly, charming, even, he just hates the very
ground you stand on. He understands that this is supposed to be a bad thing, he just,
doesn't care. He accepts this character flaw and he gladly carries it, even prides
himself on it.

John first noticed his loathing for other people at the age of 12. He was going about
his regular chores when he got to thinking, "I'm the only REAL person there is", "If I
die, the world will stop because I won't be there.", "Nobody else really matters." At
first he was confused, "If I'm the only real one, then how came the world?", "What if
my siblings are real too?" After a few days he came to realize that it didn't matter,
the other people weren't him and therefore where just figments of his imagionation,
soulless specks that only existed because of him. At first he disliked himself for
these thoughts.

Acceptance came later, when he began to loathe people, he had begun to loathe himself
for it. He reasoned, "If the people aren't real, then hating them isn't a crime, it's
a reasonable result of their own inconsequentiallity." After acceptance came pride, "If
they don't actually exist then the fact I have seen this and understood it means I am
intellectually apt." At this point his loathing turned to hate, he was real, they were
inferior, It was his right to know them as animals.

John's relationship with these 'lessers' tend to be very interesting, He acts charming
because he understands that as little as these creatures are, they rule society, and it
would be bad for him to act against the rules of society. However he likes to play
mind games, see how he an get under their skin without actually saying anything.

Stats:
Level: 1
XP: 0/1000
Max HP: 65
Max MP: 75
Max TP: 20
Initiative 2 + 2d6

Courage: 1
Wisdom: 4
Intuition: 3
Charisma:4
Agility: 1
Dexterity:1
Strength:1
Stamina: 2
Magic Aptitude: 4

Equipment:
Scythe (2H) 11,15,18 -1/0 2.5 +1
*Mini scythesx2 5,8,11 +1/-1 0.5
Ring Mail 17 -3/-2 20 9 +1
Leather Bracers 10 0/0 10 1.5
Pot Helmet 15 0/-1 10 2 +1
Items:
Leather pack
Medium sized leather box containing numerous filled vials
In the vials are various highly concentrated and in some cased deadly poisons and potions
Small enchanted mirror of unknown effect
Carved crystal holy symbol with minor healing powers

*mini scythes are smaller one handed scythes connected by a small steel chain (a length of
about 20 feet) attached at the base of the handles*

[k]Herb knowledge 2
[k]Human Anatomy 1
[k]Negotiation 1
[k]Poisons 4
[k]Potions 2
[k]Torture 1
[k]Traps 4
[k]Cooking 2
[k]Mathematics 4
[k]Mechanical Knowledge 1

[s]Bullshit - <Cha/Wis/Int> 3
[s]Deception - <Cha/Cha/Int> 2
[s]Find Traps - <Int> 2
[s]Swimming - <Agi/Sta/Str> 1

Perform - <Cha/Cha/Int> 2
Charm - <Cha/Cha/Int> 2
Disarm Trap - <Dex/Dex/Int> 1
Drugging - <Wis/Int/Wis> 2
Improvisational Weaponry - <Cou/Agi/Str>3
Martial Arts - <Str/Cou/Agi> 2
Chaos Magic - <Mag/Wis/Int> 3
Scythes - <Str> 4

[scythes = 2] Wrap around (3 tp) Swing the mini scythe past a target, the chain will hit the target and cause the scythe to wrap around the target. The scythe will also cause damage like a normal attack and the target is immobilised.

[scythes = 2, martial arts = 2] block/disarm (automatically used when an enemies attack is blocked, 1 tp) attempt to disarm a target.

[chaos = 1] Chaos spell(X mp) Release chaos energy

[chaos = 1, scythes = 1] pain blade (3 mp) Cause some chaotic energy to be infused in a weapon.

[chaos = 3, scythes = 3] chaos creation (7 mp) Create two mini scythes out of chaotic energy to use as weapons.

[chaos = 1, martial arts = 1] punch of oblivion (5 mp, 2 tp) Punch and release chaotic energy.

Return to Character Closet