Michael Klaus

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
wkz

Michael Klaus

Unread postby wkz » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:55 am

All my characters can be found [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A:] at: 6/12/04 1:19 am
[/i]

Uncle Pervy

Re: Need comments, new character

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:46 am

Not too bad, for the most part.

I would suggest getting rid of the lightsabre spell, though. Even with brittleness, it's still got a lot of godmodey potential. Or, perhaps, make it so it has cutting power somewhat better than a normal blade but breaks on a critical failure.

You may wanna power down the wind spheres a tick, too. Kinda reminds me of what one of Banj's characters could do.

Personality and background-wise, I see no trouble. Very good work with this.

Edited by: Uncle Pervy&nbsp; Image at: 3/10/04 4:46 am

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Need comments, new character

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:58 am

I agree on the issue of the sword- A sword that can cut through anything is a tad powerful, no matter what it's made of. <p>

<div style="text-align:center">
Image</div>
<div style="text-align:center">Why Barius has no family reunions.</div></p>

wkz

sigh... here we go

Unread postby wkz » Wed Mar 10, 2004 6:49 am

ok then... lets add some stuff i "forgot" to put in just now...

**edited, see first post above**

*phew.... how's that for a downward tweak?

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 3/12/04 12:40 am

wkz

forgot to add:

Unread postby wkz » Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:57 am

ok now... where do i go hunt for a RP? It seems all the forum-based ones are closed...

Vampire Jester Jinx

Re: forgot to add:

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:09 pm

You watch the OOC forum. People will post up recruitment threads. Watch for one that meets your needs and post your character sheet in it. The GM will then YAY or NAY the use of your character. IF YAYERING happens, rock on, you've got an rp. <p>
<div style="text-align:center">
Too cool to sig...
</div></p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:18 pm

Yes. Now someone has to GM an RP, and give out a sword that, while it can cut through anything, has a half-centimeter long blade.

Furthermore, Pervy: I assume you mean either Nagan or Diran's globes. In the first case, Nagan doesn't know a spell like that. In Diran's case, Diran's old globes were -similar-, I guess, but he had no physical strength to speak of.

wkz

additions

Unread postby wkz » Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:14 am

Added: "Detailed general appearance". See above

edit: re-edited the edit.......

Also, is there some website out there that tells you about the different parts of a sword? (hilt, prommel (sp?) etc)

Edit: added a whole lots of edits to edits of edits..... too many to count...

Also, about the sword website, nevermind. Found it using the ever-useful Google.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=wkz@rpgww60462>wkz</A] at: 4/4/04 2:33 am

Return to Character Closet