Elyssa's the Window Makeover

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
TheLorax21

Elyssa's the Window Makeover

Unread postby TheLorax21 » Mon May 17, 2004 6:11 pm

Elyssa

Human female
Seventeen years of age
Five feet one inch tall
Around a hundred pounds
Elyssa has shoulder length reddish brown hair and green eyes. She dresses casually, usually in dark colored pants or long skirts and solid colored tank tops.

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Elyssa is a young woman born of a rape to a poor seamstress in Port Sleipnir in Baron. She never knew her father, a sailor, being that he raped her mother and then sailed away on the next ship. She lived with Susanna, her mother, until she was fifteen. When Elyssa was fifteen, Susanna caught an often-deadly disease. She was too poor to pay for a doctor, so she died. Elyssa set out into the city to find work when she was done grieving for the one person in the world she cared for. She couldn’t find work anywhere, and joined up with a harbor gang to survive. She was rescued from the violent and abusive gang by a thief she knew as John. John taught Elyssa the tricks of his trade, and in doing so gave her a new life. However, he exploited her gratitutde, manipulating and sexually abusing her. Elyssa managed to wound him and escape, and now travels Gaera as a mercenary on her own. Elyssa likes learning new things, and often looks for new experiences when she travels.

Elyssa is cheerful and outgoing, despite past life. She is a charmer, and puts people at ease, despite her profession. She is comfortable in social situations, despite her low upbringing. She does have a dark and irritable side, and tends to be especially testy when she receives romantic attentions.

Strength – d12
Agility – d12
Stamina – d16
Dexterity – d12
Wisdom – d12
Intuition – d10
Charisma – d12

Elyssa is good at lock picking – d12
Elyssa is very stealthy – d10
Elyssa is fairly good at pick pocketing – d12
Elyssa knows a fair amount of etiquette – d12
Elyssa is a skilled guitar player – d10
Elyssa can barter fairly well – d12
Elyssa is an average cook – d12
Elyssa can spot some traps – d12
Elyssa is ok at unarmed combat – d16
Elyssa is a fair knife fighter – d12
Elyssa can remain unnoticed most of the time – d12
Elyssa is pretty good at eavesdropping – d12
Elyssa is very observant – d12
Elyssa knows some geography and history – d16

Elyssa carries a knife or two, a spool of thread (sentimental) and a small amount of money in her messenger bag. When traveling, she carries all her possessions; clothes, cooking equipment, thieving tools etc, with her.

RydWolf

Re: Elyssa's the Window Makeover

Unread postby RydWolf » Tue May 18, 2004 10:54 am

Seems fine by me. I've been beating myself about the head with PhilSys for the last few hours though, so I wouldn't necessarily trust my judgement.

Return to Character Closet