Tsubasa Hinata Character

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Sakura No Biyaku

Tsubasa Hinata Character

Unread postby Sakura No Biyaku » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:59 pm

Well, this isn't Rpg type rp but, I would catorgorize (Spelling? XD) it as Anime or hence the location...Tokyo.

Well, Here goes:

Character Name: Tsubasa Hinata

Occupation: Assistant Manager of a Café by the name of Café Mew Mew, as well as a waitress. Tsubasa attends school by day.

Appearance: Tsubasa takes a great pride in making herself like the Kawaii Giru’s (a famous pop group in Japan who took immense work, time, and dedication in making themselves cute and eye-catching to the majority of the girl population.) She favors in wearing things with lace and many bows as well as plaid skirts and overcoats. Tsubasa has a great liking to frills and one-pieces. Many times she will wear a sailor fuku (school uniform), ornate maid uniform, or a pair of cat ears.

Personality: As a child, Tsubasa cherished life to its fullest, and apparently she still does. Although she struggles through high school exams; Tsubasa manages to keep a cheery attitude. Although she hates to admit it, she is very feminine and is the type of girl who doesn’t want to get her hands dirty. Someday she hopes to age into a good person, start a clothing company and fulfill her biggest dream, to find her partner in life.

Interests: Although time doesn’t allow it with her working at the café, Tsubasa manages to harbor a few hobbies. She enjoys attending con’s (Note: Con’s as in anime cons…), cosplaying and a wide majority of things. For example, Tsubasa has a large interest in Shoujo manga titles, owning only a few of what her paycheck allows. When not at work, Tsubasa likes to attend comic festivals and enka competitions. (Note: enka is something that resembles Karaoke)

Family: Tsubasa’s family was always in close ties until her elder sister Ruri died of an unknown cause of death. Although she wishes to someday bring vengeance to her sister, she must keep her family close together. In reality they’re close but, Tsubasa believes she’s slowly slipping away from her parents. Tsubasa’s Father, Senchirou Hinata is usually always away on business and her mother, Ayumi Hinata stays at home with Tsubasa’s youngest sibling, Kitaro Hinata—leaving Tsubasa to fend for herself in the real world.

Ne, ^_^ Character Profile!! I’m expecting good rp…and yes, this is modern day rp….no monsters or anything O_o;; Well…..I need PARA rp ^_^;; -squeak- Image

EKDS5k

Re: Tsubasa Hinata Character

Unread postby EKDS5k » Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:39 pm

1. You're one of those people who think that Japan is soooo cool, and that anything involving the country is automatically better than anything not, aren't you? You have some screwed up view of Japanese culture and you wish you could live there instead of here, so you came up with this self-insertion. Then again, I probably "don't understand" you, and I "just can't appreciate" how cool Japan is.

2. As far as I know, nobody here has ever run an RP in modern day Japan. From my understanding, downtown Tokyo is not exactly rife with adventure. Unless constantly bumping into people on the packed streets is your idea of a good time.

3. How does someone die of an unknown cause? If a body was recovered, then after an autopsy was performed it should be fairly obvious how she died. If no body was recovered, then I'd think she'd be more concerned with finding her sister rather than extracting vengeance on some imaginary killer.

4. If this RP ever were run, everyone else would have to play close friends of Tsubasa's, because no sane Japanese person would want anything to do with her. Except that all her friends would be spending most of their time studying. And again, what exactly is the RP going to be about? Them sitting around in the cafe drinking coffee? That won't get boring after about ten seconds.

I put way more effort into this than I should have, seeing as how you're going to look around the board for a little bit and then realise on your own that this character wouldn't fit in anywhere anyway.

Lord McBastard

Unread postby Lord McBastard » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:52 pm

Doc's comments amuse me, especially the first one. However this character could go into Dark Future, not the actual one, the bastardized one.

It would be amusing though.

Tsubasa: Neko baka wai!
Martel: .......what?
Tsubasa: Wai wai wai! *skips away*
Aron: What the hades w-.
Martel: Hell.
Aron: What?
Martel: Hell, we call it hell now, not hades.
Aron: Oh, right. What the hell was that?
Martel: Dunno, must be a full moon or something.

Later Tsubasa was killed by a wandering zombie. The End. <p><div style="text-align:center">
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wagh'nagl fhtagn"-Call of Cthulhu</div>
<div style="text-align:center">"Go tell your alien brothers, that Ronnie Cordova says they're gay!"-Ronnie Cordova</div></p>

PriamNevhausten
Holy Order of the Crimson Ballpoint

Unread postby PriamNevhausten » Fri Apr 02, 2004 5:23 pm

There's a bastardized DF now? Or is that just what we call it when certain people enter and it becomes a silly Make-People-Die-Quickly-As-Possible game? <p><span style="font-size:xx-small;">"It's in the air, in the headlines in the newspapers, in the blurry images on television. It is a secret you have yet to grasp, although the first syllable has been spoken in a dream you cannot quite recall." --Unknown Armies</span></p>

Vampire Jester Jinx

Unread postby Vampire Jester Jinx » Fri Apr 02, 2004 6:28 pm

No. It's when DF became all boring CI and dating shit. Henceforth, stagnant. <p><div style="text-align:center">Image</div></p>

Banjooie

Unread postby Banjooie » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:02 pm

Diran: Well, folks, there's another sheet. Let's get to work. Now first of all...

Meldon: ^o.o^ Neko Neko Wai!

Fenron: Ohayoo gozaimasu!

Jinto: Nihongo de hanashimasen!

Diran: ...What the hell is wrong with you people?

Hzar: Sore. Wa. Himitsu. Desu.

Diran: ...I'm going to pretend none of you did that, and just say that there's absolutely nothing we can say about this, as she has absolutely no powers, and go hom-

Yinnea: JUST YOU WAIT!

Diran: ...er, what?

Yinnea: She's /obviously/ a character from a shoujo manga! And I can deal with that, obviously...

Diran: Yinnea, what on Althena's green Lunar are you talking about?

Yinnea: Look at her. Cafe Mew Mew, mysterious death of sister, wears cat ears. It's obvious!

Diran: Look, just translate this into Gaera terms for us, will you? We're wizards, here, Yinnea...

Yinnea: Okay. Lemme just read this over... Okay, er, well, we could fit her into Nekonia, I guess...but most of this just doesn't fit.

Diran: So, what're you saying, that she just wouldn't fit in the RP world?

Yinnea: Well, yes, without some heavy modifications.

Jinto: I thought she said she wanted to be set in Modern-Day Japan.

Diran: ...Does /anyone/ on this forum have characters for an RP set in modern Tokyo? Anyone?

Yinnea: Well, I'm sure we cou-

Meldon: No! No! Adventures in Tokyo always lead to giant monsters!

Jinto: Gamera is friend to children! @.@

Diran: *facepalms* Okay, so, Yinnea, total impossibility to play here aside, is the character /herself/ an issue?

Yinnea: Well, no, she's pretty okay.

Diran: Oh. Well.

Return to Character Closet