If Shaun is reading this... (on Tarot Magic)

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Divinegon2130

If Shaun is reading this... (on Tarot Magic)

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 9:11 pm

....I present a question to you.

A while ago you had a character with skill in magic involving the Tarot Cards (Solis Darylshield, I think). Recently I have been looking for some more insight into this magic skill, but without being able to find Solis's character sheet anymore, I have no clue what to do.

Do you have a list of magic 'spells' (i.e. the effects of the various cards) that go with Tarot Magic by any chance? <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"

View my online journal here.
Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here. </span></p>

NamagomiMk0

Re: If Shaun is reading this... (on Tarot Magic)

Unread postby NamagomiMk0 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:31 am

He does, but only pertaining to the Major Arcana. If you're looking into the Minor Arcana, you'll have to make your own for those, or request him or another PS guru who understands to have them made, so... <p>ChibiUrusai: *chomps* I am underage. ^-^
Arch mage144: This means nothing to me. =P
T3chn0Namagomi: *motherly voice* Brian! What would Kate think if she heard you say that?!

---Dirtiness in a chat. Blame my mind for being in the gutter.

-Namagomi, who lives up to his name in this case.</p>

Divinegon2130

Re: If Shaun is reading this... (on Tarot Magic)

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:18 am

Nah, I'm okay with just the Major Arcana at this point.

If I want to deal with the Minor Arcana, then that concern comes about later. <p>

Image <span style="font-size:medium;"> Quotes of the Moment: </span> <span style="font-size:xx-small;">

=="Yeah, well STUDY THIS!!" - Sonya Blade, "Mortal Kombat"
=="Buckle your seat belt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye bye." - Cypher, "The Matrix"

View my online journal here.
Also, if you have a question about my characters, look here. </span></p>

Return to Character Closet