Can I set my character info here?

Character sheet archiving. Help with characters can be solicited here. This is also the place to talk Philsys or other RPing systems.
Rottwielerette

Can I set my character info here?

Unread postby Rottwielerette » Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:29 pm

As a newcomer, and lazy person when if comes to sending things through e-mail, I am going to post my character sheet, or atleast a bio here. If the admin's don't like it, I will gladly send in a character sheet instead.

Name: Squish

Species: Rottwieler anthromorph (basically a dog humanoid) Her head is like a toony Rottwieler dog, but the body of a human teenage female ,(Including breasts), but nonetheless covered in fur. She stands upon two legs, her arms and legs are the same size ratio as a human.. she has a humanoid shape to her. Her "paws" are modified to be somewhat like hands.. and are very large in proportion to her body. In anime terms she is an "advanced koinumorph". she has an overall stockiness to here, as all rottwielers do, but remains distinctly feminine.. and somewhat chibish.

Age:Who knows? She looks around 16, but acts about 12...

Face: As formentioned, canide, including a boxy muzze, powerful jaws, floppy ears that are squared off evenly from the top of her head. she possesses a cold wet nose that is pink rather than the standard Rottwieler black. (This nose is always being poked into trouble)

Eyes: Pink in hue(No, she is not albino, nor does she have pink eye they are contact lenses; her true eye color is brown), large and cartoony in size, and maniacal in mood. The slash marks of rusty-tan above her eyes are brighter than the rest of her markings, and have a very clean-cut unside-down crescent shape to them

Fur: Black and tan. Predominately sable, her undercoat is a coppery red, but her paws, muzzle, eyebrows, hind thighs, and chest are rusty-tan. The "glove" markings that color her bopper paws have a tattered edge that does not neatly blend with the black of the rest of her arm. It's short in length, but fairly dense. It seems to be longer on her scalp, that longer "hair fur" is bobbed into a pixie cut. Perked banges curling over to hide one eye. The overcoat has a texture that isn't silky, but isn't coarse either, the undercoat is downy.

Clothing: It varies... mostly a mismatch of preppy clothing with a gothy array of jewelry; such as a pink tank top with a spiked collar.

Mannerisms: Squish isn't completely in control of herself; she is slightly.. well... acutally INSANELY impulsive. There is little time that elapses between a crazy idea coming into her mind, and her actually performing the action. She is niave but not stupid, freindly but not extremely social. A paradox.. no.. merely an insane furry. She hates catgirls for no true reason other than .. well..umm.. she just hates them.

Justice Augustus
Administrator

Re: Can I set my character info here?

Unread postby Justice Augustus » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:19 am

Wow, this is actually a very good, detailed description of your character! I suppose I'll take this moment to welcome you to the board, and I guess this is one way to introduce yourself. I'm going to assume that you're looking at this place to role play and, as the name might suggest, you've come to the right place. There are a few guides scattered about to help you with everything, but if you need any help finding anything or have any questions then just ask away!
<p>

I am just too damn British.
</p>

pd Rydia

Re: Can I set my character info here?

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:57 am

She's gone, Jim. <p>
Hello, I'm Dia, a dragongirl. And I bite. RAWR!
-=- "Y'know, I've always been told that dragons are bigger. And less bi-pedal." -- Cuimacc (MovieMan)
-=- "Got Dragonale?" -- Richard (Nakibe)
-=- "Half elves? Uh oh, they are eaten by Dragons, we call them Dwagon Kibble here..." -- Lord McBastard
-=- "*Today's important Lesson. Dragongirls Bite. Nekojin nip*" -- UnclePervy</p>

Return to Character Closet