Dark Heresy -- Purge the Xenos

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
InquisitorChris

Re: Dark Heresy -- Purge the Xenos

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:58 pm

helvorn wrote:Kara replies to Ambrose; "Father, you were pummeled into unconsciousness but we defeated the cherubim. Abstinence seems to have shut down and either the vox reports from outside are crazy or we've just spent five years down here. And the walls have all changed as if we've really been sent back in time rather than warped ahead. However these people seem to be insubstantial."

She smiles; "Just that... oh and they do seem to be headed further down the tunnels. I'd say we follow them. Are the artifacts located in this direction also?"

(If you want to follow them, you'd better hurry up!)

Ambrose grins weakly and says, "what a time for my faith to be tested, so close to retirement. Yes they are in that" (he makes a sweeping gesture down the corridor down which the people have departed) "general direction."

"Abstinence..." he shudders. "Abstinence was a horrible woman in life, you know."

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Kara nods; "Let's go then. Are you able to support yourself Father or do you need assistance?"

She looks back at the dim shape of the Servitor; "It seems she had it in for the poor brother. At least she made quite the mess of him."

<ooc> I assume that the rest of the group will follow but we may want to pause the action to give others a chance to respond </ooc>

gsteelwraith

Unread postby gsteelwraith » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:25 pm

OOC: Yes, let's spend that Fate Point for you know what.

Leveticus, are you alright?"

The brother will nod his head as he composes himself again. "Just a nasty turn, that's all. Nothing a little prayer and a nice tall amasec couldn't take care of. If Father Ambrose is up to moving, we should probably follow the ghosts. I'm rather curious to see what they're all about."

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm

helvorn wrote:Kara nods; "Let's go then. Are you able to support yourself Father or do you need assistance?"

She looks back at the dim shape of the Servitor; "It seems she had it in for the poor brother. At least she made quite the mess of him."

He looks pale, slightly shaking. "She poisoned five husbands before the enforcers finally got caught onto her and she was made to serve the Saint. As they say here."

"I am a bit shaken up, but seem to have no permanent damage. I think I can manage. But...," he looks weakly around, "I do not wish to be useless. Do any of you have a weapon you might lend me?"

(Note that Ambrose is still suffering from Fatigue, so he will take a -10 on all tests he has to make.)

gsteelwraith wrote:
The brother will nod his head as he composes himself again. "Just a nasty turn, that's all. Nothing a little prayer and a nice tall amasec couldn't take care of. If Father Ambrose is up to moving, we should probably follow the ghosts. I'm rather curious to see what they're all about."

Spoiler for Leveticus:
Spoiler:
Doing the reroll. You now have 3 Fate Points. The roll is, again, against your Willpower of 48 and the roll is... 44. Ha. You made it because you bought that Willpower increase with XP.

Your faith in the Emperor is strong, and you remain unshaken.

So, I will assume you head down the corridor if nobody has any objections. I would like to have an idea of what order your going in, since the corridor is only 2 meters wide. Two abreast is the best you can do it, and that will be cramped (presumably Leveticus, since he has the lamp, will be in front someplace).

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:49 pm

InquisitorChris wrote:
He looks pale, slightly shaking. "She poisoned five husbands before the enforcers finally got caught onto her and she was made to serve the Saint. As they say here."

"I am a bit shaken up, but seem to have no permanent damage. I think I can manage. But...," he looks weakly around, "I do not wish to be useless. Do any of you have a weapon you might lend me?"

(Note that Ambrose is still suffering from Fatigue, so he will take a -10 on all tests he has to make.)

So, I will assume you head down the corridor if nobody has any objections. I would like to have an idea of what order your going in, since the corridor is only 2 meters wide. Two abreast is the best you can do it, and that will be cramped (presumably Leveticus, since he has the lamp, will be in front someplace).

Kara makes the sign of the Aquila; "We all serve the Emperor in life or death... or perhaps not quite life in a metal case." Pulling out her mercy knife she hands it hilt first to Ambrose; "Here you are Father, use my blade. If need be I have my pistol and the artifact which seems quite sharp."

<ooc> Two options; Kara goes in the front to sense any kind of psychic weirdness along with Leveticus or Jim or Chani goes up front to provide combat firepower. Chani's hurt pretty badly for that though. The rest of us can trail to the rear although I'd put Ambrose near the front so he can help interpret whatever we find </ooc>

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:51 pm

helvorn wrote:
<ooc> Two options; Kara goes in the front to sense any kind of psychic weirdness along with Leveticus or Jim or Chani goes up front to provide combat firepower. Chani's hurt pretty badly for that though. The rest of us can trail to the rear although I'd put Ambrose near the front so he can help interpret whatever we find </ooc>

<<ooc>> Chani is hurt, but she's not limited to swordplay; she does have a compact laspistol and knives she can throw. <<ooc>>

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:28 pm

<ooc> I'd not object to her taking the lead; I just didn't want to speak for Christian </ooc>

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:58 am

Anyway, I just need a rough idea. I just paced it out, and 2 meters is pretty damn narrow for people holding swords and hammers and such.

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:17 am

How about single file then with folks maybe staggered on the right and left sides of the corridor? That way the second person in line can at least see past the first one.

To move things along why not have Kara first followed by Leveticus and then Chani, Ambrose, Jim?

gsteelwraith

Unread postby gsteelwraith » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 pm

To move things along why not have Kara first followed by Leveticus and then Chani, Ambrose, Jim?

OOC: That works for me. BTW, between a waaay late work shift Thursday and the anime convention I'm attending, I'll likely be unable to post until Saturday night at the earliest, though I should be able to catch up on Sunday at the worst.

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm

gsteelwraith wrote:

OOC: That works for me. BTW, between a waaay late work shift Thursday and the anime convention I'm attending, I'll likely be unable to post until Saturday night at the earliest, though I should be able to catch up on Sunday at the worst.

<<ooc>>OK. The Prime has spoken. I'll give Christian and Alex some time to post, and then head you further into the tunnels in that order if they have no objection. Good luck with work and convention!!<<ooc>>

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 am

Jim didn't like the idea of going even deeper into the catacombs. He liked the lack of choice they had even more. They needed to find the cause of all of this and put a stop to it. He'd be damned if he knew how they were going to do that but they had little choice but to try. He just wished he had his shotgun with him.

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:59 pm

helvorn wrote:
InquisitorChris wrote:
Kara makes the sign of the Aquila; "We all serve the Emperor in life or death... or perhaps not quite life in a metal case." Pulling out her mercy knife she hands it hilt first to Ambrose; "Here you are Father, use my blade. If need be I have my pistol and the artifact which seems quite sharp."

Ambrose takes the blade and looks at it. "This is a knife of the Scholastica Psykana!!" He prepares to head down the corridor, blade held in one old shaking hand.

<<ooc>> If I don't hear from Christian soon I'll just move you down the hall. <<ooc>>
Last edited by InquisitorChris on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:34 pm

InquisitorChris wrote:
Ambrose takes the blade and looks at it. "This is a knife of the Scholastica Psykana!!" He prepares to head down the corridor, blade clutched held in one old shaking hand.

Kara does not reply to his comment. She figures he'll draw his own conclusions...

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Chani had been calmly observing events passing, and at the suggestion they move on she nodded.

"Perhaps there will be an explanation to this mystery further on... we have the artifact that... may have caused this change in how we perceive things."

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm

You hurry down the corridor after the figures just as they are about to vanish beyond the range of the glow lamp. Kara is in front, laspistol hostered, the stone cleaver in one hand. Leveticus follows, glow lamp in the offhand and hammer in his right. Then follows Chani, sword in hand, followed by Ambrose holding Kara's knife and Jim holding his maul. (Is that right?)

Ambrose says, "we must keep an eye out for the other Brother. I pray to the Emperor and all the Saints for his safety."

After about ten meters, they turn right down a side tunnel.

Ambrose whispers. "I think they are heading toward the artifacts." He looks at the stone knife Kara is holding and says, "I am not sure that keeping that close is a good idea."

(I assume you follow them.)

The figures are entering a room a few meters ahead of you and stop. You cannot see past them into the room from this point.

Spoiler for Chani:

Spoiler:
You can feel the ground shaking faintly again, as if some kind of machinery had been engaged, or as if something large was moving beneath you. (I.e. another Awareness Test made.)
Last edited by InquisitorChris on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 pm

"The ground is moving once more..." Chani muttered as she kept close behind the others, "It is not a hallucination... or if it is, it is a powerful one... this is the second time I felt it."

She sheathed her sword for now, sensing no immediate danger. The wounds still hurt, despite Kara's wytchery, and she winced almost inaaudibly at the pain.

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:14 pm

ChristianC wrote:"The ground is moving once more..." Chani muttered as she kept close behind the others, "It is not a hallucination... or if it is, it is a powerful one... this is the second time I felt it."

Now that Chani has drawn your attention to it, you can all tell that the ground is indeed vibrating slightly, as if something large was moving beneath you, or there was a distant earthquake, or perhaps some kind of subterranean machinery in action. It lasts for a few seconds, rising in intensity, and then fades.

Ambrose bites his lower lip. He looks thoughtful and nervous, shifting Kara's mercy blade from hand to hand.

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 pm

InquisitorChris wrote:Ambrose whispers. "I think they are heading toward the artifacts." He looks at the stone knife Kara is holding and says, "I am not sure that keeping that close is a good idea."

Kara looks down at the blade; "Better to have the cursed thing close and under our eyes than leave it behind to cause Emperor knows what havoc."

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:48 pm

InquisitorChris wrote:
ChristianC wrote:
Ambrose bites his lower lip. He looks thoughtful and nervous, shifting Kara's mercy blade from hand to hand.

Kara glances over at Ambrose; "Do you recognize something here Father? Is that room ahead where the artifacts are kept?"

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 pm

helvorn wrote:
Kara glances over at Ambrose; "Do you recognize something here Father? Is that room ahead where the artifacts are kept?"

"The objests were -- were -- being kept in one of the rooms just in back of this one."

"The ground shaking," he says. He gestures at the walk frescoes.

These" (he points at one of the little eight-limbed figures that are a recurring motif) "are I think supposed to be what the locals call Cheela. Maybe you've heard the word? They use it a lot as a general epithet."

"In the legends the arrival of a Cheela is often associated with ground tremors."

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:55 pm

InquisitorChris wrote:"The ground shaking," he says. He gestures at the walk frescoes.

These" (he points at one of the little eight-limbed figures that are a recurring motif) "are I think supposed to be what the locals call Cheela. Maybe you've heard the word? They use it a lot as a general epithet."

"In the legends the arrival of a Cheela is often associated with ground tremors."

Kara peers more closely at how the Cheela are depicted. "Are there any legends of what the Cheela do besides cause the ground to tremble? Other than being heretical Xenos that is..."

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 pm

helvorn wrote:
They're little eight-limbed humanlike figures, otherwise nondescript. (Assuming they are whatever these Cheela things are.)

Kara peers more closely at how the Cheela are depicted. "Are there any legends of what the Cheela do besides cause the ground to tremble? Other than being heretical Xenos that is..."

Ambrose looks at you for a second. "Xenos? Cheela are a children's story, like Sinophian Sky Ponies. They're not real."

"I really don't know if this is a time for a discursus on local folklore."

You can see hints of movement in the room ahead of you, beyond the light of the glow lamp. The figures you were following have moved deeper into the darkness.

<<ooc>> Will give other players a chance to react before I go on.<<ooc>>

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

InquisitorChris wrote:
Ambrose looks at you for a second. "Xenos? Cheela are a children's story, like Sinophian Sky Ponies. They're not real."

"I really don't know if this is a time for a discursus on local folklore."

You can see hints of movement in the room ahead of you, beyond the light of the glow lamp. The figures you were following have moved deeper into the darkness.

<<ooc>> Will give other players a chance to react before I go on.<<ooc>>

<ooc> No sweat... waiting is fine </ooc>

Kara sighs; "Humor me... we've got the ground rumbling, the barrier between reality and the Immaterium has almost ruptured, there are ghosts stalking the catacombs, something strange is going on above ground regarding the passage of time and oh... we were just attacked by corrupted servitors. Perhaps there might be some need to know what the cheela are all about in case they show up next."

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:41 am

"Shooting anything with more than two arms is a fine plan if you ask me. Don't suppose you happen to keep any guns stashed away down here, father?"

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm

(Mainly, I'm waiting for a post from Leveticus here)

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Chani had to agree with Kara there.

"In the many plays I've witnessed and taken part in, it is always an important lesson to remember that even the broadest lie is useless without a kernel of truth. Likewise, fairy-tales do not spring up from nothing, tell us what you know lest we encounter this cretin unprepared."

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Kara glances over at Chani with a quick look of gratitude for the support.

gsteelwraith

Unread postby gsteelwraith » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 pm

"Would cheela be a singular or a plural?" The images of eight-limbed humanoids bothered Leveticus greatly, as it reminded him of the six-limbed Xenos he'd encountered on his first posting. "I tend to agree with the notion of shooting anything with eight limbs. If there's an arsenal down here, now might be a good idea to puruse its contents."

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:31 pm

gsteelwraith wrote:"Would cheela be a singular or a plural?" The images of eight-limbed humanoids bothered Leveticus greatly, as it reminded him of the six-limbed Xenos he'd encountered on his first posting. "I tend to agree with the notion of shooting anything with eight limbs. If there's an arsenal down here, now might be a good idea to puruse its contents."

"There is no arsenal down here," says Ambrose. "This is a church, not a police precinct."

"The brothers were armed against the possibility of intrusion, but..."

He looks a little sick.

"You saw what happened to one of them. I do not know where the other may be."

"Or where the other servitor is for that matter."

"Cheela is both singular or plural. Usually when they use the word today it is as a mild insult, but it has its origins in legend."

"A folklorist could tell you far more about this than I, but back when people on Famine believed in such superstitions, the Cheela were supposedly good spirits who would bring people food, gold, or grant wishes. There are similar stories on my homeworld of Sinophia and I assume on your worlds. They only appear nowadays in children's stories or on Cheela Day, which is a kind of festivity in which people wear masks and drink far too much."

He fidgets with the knife.

"I'm pretty sure that I saw motion in the room there, up ahead of us. There is more in there than just the people we were following."

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 am

Kara nods to Ambrose as he speaks and then looks to Leveticus and the others; "In the Emperor's name then." She moves on ahead into the room.

Jak Snide

Unread postby Jak Snide » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:20 am

"So much for the great warrior-priests." Jim muttered ruefully. "A Sinophian should know it ain't smart to go anywhere unarmed, father." Ambrose's fairy tales had not endeared him to the arbitrator and his lack of a proper weapon was only agitating him further.

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:38 am

Jak Snide wrote:"So much for the great warrior-priests." Jim muttered ruefully. "A Sinophian should know it ain't smart to go anywhere unarmed, father." Ambrose's fairy tales had not endeared him to the arbitrator and his lack of a proper weapon was only agitating him further.

"I had enough of the bitterness and corruption of my home world when I was assigned here," Ambrose says with a tone of some sadness.

helvorn wrote:Kara nods to Ambrose as he speaks and then looks to Leveticus and the others; "In the Emperor's name then." She moves on ahead into the room.

Kara steps forward so that she is standing half in the shadows. Given the limited radius of the glow lamp, Kara can't see much of anything until Leveticus moves up or she gets some other source of illumination.

Spoiler for Kara:
Spoiler:
As a matter of fact, you do spot a dim green glow coming from somewhere ahead of you. Other than that, you see merely hints of occasional motion in the darkness. That is, until a figure comes out from one side pretty much straight at you.

A figure -- a different one from those you were following -- walks out of the darkness from one side straight at her. I will give her an Agility Test to get out of the way (not Dodge, since nothing is actively trying hit her), at a -10 since it's coming out of the darkness.

Her Agility is 32. 32 - 10 = 22. The roll is 61.

The figure -- ghost or hologram or whatever it is -- is that of a lanky teenage boy clad in similar worn attire to that of the other men you have seen; a threadbare shirt, pants, and boots, and a widebrimmed hat on his head. In one hand is a large dinner plate, and in the other a carving knife and fork. He has a worried expression on his face. Like the others, he is gaunt and sick-looking. He moves right through Kara as if she were not there, and then fades back into the darkness.

Another spoiler for Kara (who is having a lot of things lunge at her out of the shadows today):

Spoiler:
As the figure passes through you, you feel an instant of intense cold. Then, you are looking through someone else's eyes and thinking his thoughts.

You are Jerema Krain of the town of Harvest, a farmer's boy almost grown to manhood. You are in love with Claudia, your betrothed. You were to be married soon. Two months ago, something happened to the sun and it changed color. The plants and then the animals, and then some of the people, started to get sick. All the farms died. You have come down here to the holy shelter for protection. Here it is cool in the darkness, but you haven't eaten in days. It's hard to concentrate due to the pain in your stomach.

Today is the day of the Ritual. Soon everything will be fine and the town will be saved. There will be food for everybody. Ulha's kindness is unbelievable! You hope Claudia comes down here in time -- you can't see her anywhere, and you are very worried.

You look around the room, illuminated by torches. You can see the brightly painted frescoes on the wall, almost dancing in the flickering torchlight. In the room are around 20 other townspeople who have come for the Ritual. Brother Lysandro is handing out the knives and plates, and Brother Marcus is finishing the new carving over the threshold to the far room, where the Ritual will begin.

Where is Claudia?

Then you are yourself again. The room is engulfed in blackness as before.

This requires you to take a Willpower Test or gain 1 Insanity Point that causes Warp Shock. Your Willpower is 40, and the roll is 94. You gain 1 Insanity Point and 1 Corruption Point, bringing you up to 9 and 6, respectively.

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 am

Kara freezes for just a moment as the figure passes through her, shudders and then leans back against the wall. "They're re-enacting the past... the past when the sun changed. It is perhaps before the Saint came. I... felt his thoughts for just a moment." She stands and straightens herself; "There is some kind of ritual that they are enacting. They are calling for the protection of a woman or being called Ulha."

"We need to find out what is causing this and what is the significance of this interruption of reality."

gsteelwraith

Unread postby gsteelwraith » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Kara freezes for just a moment as the figure passes through her, shudders and then leans back against the wall. "They're re-enacting the past... the past when the sun changed. It is perhaps before the Saint came. I... felt his thoughts for just a moment." She stands and straightens herself; "There is some kind of ritual that they are enacting. They are calling for the protection of a woman or being called Ulha."

"We need to find out what is causing this and what is the significance of this interruption of reality."

Leveticus replied, "I had one of those visions a little bit ago myself. We'd best get a move on and find out what's going on. I'm getting a might tired of simply reacting to things."

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 pm

gsteelwraith wrote:
Leveticus replied, "I had one of those visions a little bit ago myself. We'd best get a move on and find out what's going on. I'm getting a might tired of simply reacting to things."

(I assume here that everybody walks forward.)

The passage opens into a room, about 8 meters on a side and 4 meters high. Further corridors branch out from the right and left side, and another directly opposite from you.

"This room was not nearly this large before," Ambrose says.

From down the corridor directly in front of you, you can see a faint, sickly green glow. Something is making light.

"The artifacts were being kept down there," Ambrose says. "Where the light is."

The room is full of people; about 20 of them. All are dressed similarly to those you have seen before (and those four are here as well), and represent both sexes and ages from infants to people who seem to be in their 60s. All look gaunt and sickly.

Half of them are carrying plates, knives, and forks. The other half are lined up on the left side of the room before another figure, a man of relatively advanced age. As people move up in line, he hands them a plate, knife, and fork from the table beside him, and the people move to the other side of the room.

None of the people acknowledge your presence.

On the floor by your feet lies a seemingly no longer functional servitor. This one is not a heavy repair servitor like Abstinence, but more of a simple humanoform construct of the sort you might use for minor electrical repairs. It looks positively ancient, covered in rust. One of its arms has been disconnected and lies by its side.

The walls are, again, covered with the frescoes, which seem much brighter now than before. Large sections of them are fully painted.

Opposite you, over the door leading to whatever is making the glow, a man on a ladder is putting the finishing touches on a new fresco.

The image, done in the same primitive style as all the rest, depicts five figures, all bowing around a table or altar in what looks like worship or supplication.

On the right side, a man in long robes kneels, his hammer on the ground before him. He has what looks like an autopistol at his belt, which is very incongruous given that no depictions of technology have been displayed in any of these images that you have seen before. Behind him, a clearly female figure on her knees holds a sword up in the air with two hands. Her face and arms are covered with lines like tattoos.

On the left side, a small man in robes holding a knife bows toward the table, his head stretching all the way that it touches the ground. Behind him, a man with a club crouches on one knee, one hand raised up and his mouth open in what might be praise or pain. Behind him is the final figure -- a woman carrying a large knife rather like the one Kara is holding. There is a black cloud over her head.

From down the corridor ahead of you, coming from where the light is, you hear a loud, high-pitched male voice call out: "AMBROSE!!!!!" it says.

The subprelate says, "Emperor! That's... that's Brother Jenkin!"

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Chani was staring at the going-ons, her hand resting at the hilt of her blade, ready to draw it at a moment's notice. This was unnatural, the Empyrean playing its tricks on them... were they seeing the past? the present, the future? Her skills would be of no use here, so she merely watched, hoping someone would interrupt it all.

What were the people going to do? Try to eat the servitor?

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Kara stands for a moment taking in the scene ahead of her. "The servitor, it aged like the cherubim. It's like it slipped suddenly forward in time. The time warping would make sense if there is something going on with the Warp itself; time does not flow evenly in the Immaterium."

"They are going to do some kind of ritual to end the sickly sun. It's going to happen in the next room." She points to the mural; "This knife or one like it is part of this ritual. Perhaps these items are summoning forth some kind of phenomena. Maybe they are acting as a focus to thin the barriers of reality and bring out old emotions and shades."

Kara makes the sign of the Aquila; "Steel yourselves in the love of the Emperor." She starts to move forward, avoiding the shades. "We need to get to the far room and stop whatever is going on."

InquisitorChris

Unread postby InquisitorChris » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Ambrose points up at the fresco above the threshold to the corridor from which the glow and the voice emerged.

"I think that's supposed to be us," he says.

"AMBROSE!" calls the voice again from down the corridor room. "You must come and see! It's WONDERUL! The Miracle of the Feast!!!""

helvorn

Unread postby helvorn » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Kara stops suddenly; "Ah... I think you're right. I have no desire to be the main course at this feast. We need to either flee or put a stop to this."

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs