Supervillainy, Inc.

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
la_chibi

Re: Supervillainy, Inc.

Unread postby la_chibi » Mon May 03, 2010 9:02 am

"Hey man, don't worry about it. If you've never fought before, we can just do some practice drills," Gold replies, quirking an eyebrow. "Believe it or not, I don't get my kicks out of beating up newbies. Want some basics before we get into this?"

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Mon May 03, 2010 3:21 pm

As Shades heads over toward the showers, his back to the others momentarily, a satisfied grin briefly flashes across his face.

He'd done it.
Maybe not perfectly, but he proved he could hold his own.
Especially to her.

...however, just as quickly, Shades finds himself concerned.
If there is one thing he definitely knows about Golden Girl now, it's her ability to size up opponents.

She must know he was holding back.

He doubted anyone was picked up by this company simply for knowing how to swing a big stick.
It's only a matter of time before someone, most likely her, insists he try to use his powers more often.
The question is, will they really be able to help him control this... thing?
Or will he have another tragedy on his conscience?

"...for fuck's sake, man. Shades thinks to himself, "Something *GOOD* happened. For once, just be happy you did something good...

When he reaches the door to the showers, he turns to take a look at Gold one more time.
It looks like her and Haywire are about to spar next.

Something about Haywire really bugs Shades.
He's not entirely sure what, but he suspects a lot of it is the man's attitude.
They often had people like that trying to join PEATA, thinking they were the shit.
Until one of the senior members gave them a proper smacking down.

He should be heading into the showers, but he can't help waiting a moment to see how their sparring match goes.
He waits at the doorway to the showers for now, watching to see what happens first.

ChristianC
Let's go for a swim!

Unread postby ChristianC » Mon May 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Haywire nodded and laughed a little.

"Sure, better than getting my ass handed to me on a plate. So, you got any tips on standing? I'm probably more of a punch guy, never got my foot higher than to my waist." He does some half-hearted stretching. "Anything really, I can't wait to limp away from this." He glances over to Shades and flashes him a thumbs up.

Previous

Return to Other RPs