Warcraft RP: Group 2

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Nakibe
Lady Malix wills your demise!

Re: WHY AM I NOT LOGGED IN

Unread postby Nakibe » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:00 pm

Gha'dwin frowned. This only made things worse. MUCH worse. Spirits only knew what it was that they were keeping there that they thought was so important. And they'd probably be just as unhappy after they have it to return, as they are to feel its in Horde hands. "::Just wonderful.::" he muttered to himself in his native tongue. "::We're not dealing with annoyed pointy-ears. We're probably dealing with panicked and potentially suicidal pointy-ears.::"

Gha shrugged. Nothing too easy about this situation at all. "Ah guess we be needin t' get th' elves dey stuff back quick.

Jak Snide

Re: WHY AM I NOT LOGGED IN

Unread postby Jak Snide » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:42 pm

"Yeah, that'd go a long way to smoothing things over. I'll have to go and ask my contact if he knows exactly what was stolen. If I get anything out of him I'll come find you."

He turned to leave, only to turn back around.

"Oh, and I suggest you avoid traveling during the night. Ashenvale really comes alive then, and you'll be more likely to avoid any nasties by laying low than pressing on into the twilight hours."

With that said Firemane turned around and left, shutting the door on his way out, leaving the group to themselves once again.

<span style="font-size:xx-small;">(Talk over stuff if you want or bed down. Latter being the signal for a time skip!)</span>

Previous

Return to Other RPs