An Interview with Timmy! (spammy)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Nick Shogun

Gren's turn.

Unread postby Nick Shogun » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:42 am

A new character arrives onstage, clad in a long, black coat and wielding a longsword attached to his back by means of an elaborate-looking scabbard. He looks around, expecting something, then sits down.

Timmy: ......

Gren: What's that now?

Gren: Gren Shidougo. Bounty hunter.

Gren: I do as I please.

Gren: You want to know about my past? Why? What do you get out of it?

Gren: Fine, fine. I'm twenty-eight. I've been a professional hunter for about seven years, and during that time I've killed hundreds of men.

Gren: Okay. Maybe not 'hundreds.'

Gren: I don't keep count. I'm not a sicko.

Gren: You ask too many questions. And how do you know about Isis, anyway?

Gren: You're in with the elves, aren't you? I'll tell you, elves are the most distrustful race on Gaera. Can't trust them at all. Only thing worse than an elf is a demon. Any demon.

Gren: Isis is an elf. Big shit. She's also a prophet. Not all elves are bad, okay?

Gren: Devilin..... yes. He's definetely bad.

Gren: I have a lot of allies. But when you're a hunter, it can kind of crap your style to have people all around you.

Gren: Bah. What do you know?

Gren: I used to be a member of a militia back in Curatori Faiar when I was younger. I'm not the best swordsman around. I never had a master.

Gren: Yeah, taught myself. I'm still learning. But I'm no novice. I could still take down a good twenty soldiers at once.

Gren: Who asked you?!

Gren: Hey, I enjoy the occasional chat now and then. Maybe we'll meet again. Maybe next time I'll carve you into firewood.

LadyDragonClawsEDW

And now...A MAC character!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:51 pm

Backstage suddenly there's a lot of yelling and crashing sounds....and some sort of metallic roar. After more yelling, a girl with curly blonde hair, golden dragon ears, a cowboy hat, and an odd looking uniform.

Person: Eh? Me? Oh Ah'm Mimi <^_^>

Timmy: .....

Mimi: School uniform of course!

Mimi: It does not, Ah think it looks cute!

Mimi: Mah ears? ^o.o^ Oh....them there's dragon ears...

Mimi: Ah dunno how Ah got 'em *pulls hat over ears* ^._.^ There jus' there...

Timmy: .......

Mimi: Oh the noise? Dun ya worry, was just mah Inferno baby makin' a landing in the studio...Ah don't think the wall was destroyed that bahdly.... <^_^>;;;

Mimi: Well Ah have my gang at school an' stuff and Hayako and Nadia are nice...and Siyun's funny...he'sa walkin' disaster that boy...oh yea Ah gotta roommate too, her name's Kaycee an' stuff...Ah think she's antisocial 'r somethin'

Mimi: Ghrunweld? Oh jeeze that there snake's scary! Ah hear that he's biased 'r somethin' *looks around* He he ain't here is he?

Mimi: ^O_O^ Yer...yer kiddin....ey ey Ghrunweld Ah didn't mean it! Ehehehe...oh mah stars Ah...gotta go...Ah have...uh...homework! Yea! Ah'll seeya 'round!

Mimi runs off backstage where more yelling ensues and what sounds like some sort of giant monster stomping away.

Squintz Altec
Administrator

Re: And now...A MAC character!

Unread postby Squintz Altec » Tue Jan 21, 2003 2:05 pm

A spout of fire appears, near the chair, and a figure emerges in it. He creates several more flashes, and an evil laugh is heard. Feeling his job is complete, Malachias walks out of his entrance.

Timmy: ...

Malachias: Yes, I like a dramatic entrance.

Malachias: My name is Malachias the Vengeful, Pit Lord of the Last Hell, inferior only to the One whose name I shall not mention here. My hatred exceeds Nikumu, my power exceeds Ishtar. I am the darkest star, the instrument of destruction, and I shall not be denied.

Malachias: ...yeah, it took a long time to memorize that. But it's really worth it. It makes it SO dramatic before you kill them.

Malachias: Yeah, I deal with a lot of people hell bent on destroying me. Though they always get all messed up in their own concerns. Like this one lady...*bends over and whispers into Timmy*

Malachias: Yeah, you would think bringing it would be stupid, but whatever. It works out nicely for me.

Malachias: You see, I don't have a last name, so I just dubbed myself "The Vengeful." Because I am VERY vengeful.

Malachias: Well, because I was killed. Though they were stupid to assume that I'm GONE. Jeez, you can't destroy someone like me. I just stick around.

Malachias: Yeah, failsafes are great. And Alexstrasa's been a GREAT help, too.

Malachias: You know what? I like you. How'd you like to be a General in my army?

Malachias: Of COURSE I'd give you a part of Gaera.

Malachias: No, Doma City is MINE. How about Prandia?

Malachias: What do you mean by that? Oh well, how about Argovia?

Malachias: Yeah, you're right. Too many succubi there. I wouldn't touch that place with a twenty foot pole. Luckily, I can just destroy it from here.

Malachias: Agreed. You get Riva, and the Far North, while I get everything else in Gaera. When you hear the call, be prepared. *evil, echoing voice* Because I am the coming storm...and nothing will survive my wrath.

Malachias: Thanks, it took a thousand years to get that right.

With that, Malachias disappears in the same fashion he arrived.

Choark

Now from another universe entirally

Unread postby Choark » Tue Jan 21, 2003 4:33 pm

A 14 year old scruffy looking boy runs onto the stage right after the huge spout of fire after the last interviewee left. The boy wore a orange body warmer and tattered jeans, with a single chain running from each pocket and through a hole at his knees.

Rand: Bloody Hecks! Seems I missed her!

Rand: What? It wasn't a her! Fcuk! Don't tell me I gots lost completely?

Rand: How can I watch my words mate? You ain't talking sence!

Rand: Naw it ain't weird talking to a fcuking tree either! I bloody had to deals with a whiskered mad man didn'ts I?

Rand: Ain't nout wrong with the ways I speaks! T'all the slummers talks like this! just cause I ain't speaking like no Top hat!

Rand: Top hats anyone who not a slummer O course! You know, posh bastards!

Rand: Course those are posh! They gots a job!

Rand: I dream o just benig a bum on the streets as well. Naw, we slummer are something different from thats too

Rand: Basically we're the slums o the slum o the sulms, ya see?

Rand: Wells I aint at the moment.. kinda.. long as Gabes don't throw me over board, or Creed scewer me ups on the poll or something

Rand: Mean bastard Creed, one eye don't work, tend to drink a lot too. Think Gabe mightO made him captain o sorts for a whiles.

Rand: Well they're be a few of us on the Glory right. Sailors! Sky sailors.

Rand: Well I'm on the ship ain't I?

Rand: Perfectly legit way o course!

Rand: Getting caught stoleing away IS a perfectly legit ways o becomeings a sailor! I'm the best damned Mop boy this side O... erm... the side!

Rand: Basically we're trying to finds treasure. Or we woulds be if Kysta weren't in troubles, nows we gotta sort that mess out.

Rand: Well I'm here finding all the crew rights! I have to get em all moving for trouble gets em and they all relise its my fault!

Rand: Bloody heck ya rights! Fcuk! Thanks mate!

With that the boy ran off, from where ever it was he came from.

FlamingDeth

Re: Now from another universe entirally

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Jan 23, 2003 4:23 am

As the boy ran off, a young (looking) woman dressed in purple and wearing a blue scarf concealing her face walked in, and took a seat.

Kumiko: ...

With that, she walked of stage, as quietly as she had walked in.

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=flamingdeth>FlamingDeth</A]&nbsp; Image at: 1/23/03 3:23:54 am

viator22

Re: Now from another universe entirally

Unread postby viator22 » Thu Jan 23, 2003 8:58 am

A dwarf walks in. A rather scruffy looking Dwarf dressed in Light Plate of Dwarvish origin. And it's more of a controlled series of stumbles than an actual "walk" into the room. He sees the chair and takes a seat.

Thadin: What's going on ere

Thadin: Somebody said somethin about an open bar *glares off stage*

*there's some yelling from the producer*

Thadin: I've got to talk to the tree? *looks at Timmy* Did someone hit ye on the head with somethin large and heavy?

Thadin: This is hardly the time to- >_>

Thadin: Did it... say somethin?

Thadin: oh Gods, not again. I need another drink.*gets up and tries to make it off stage, only to fall into the audience. The producer is signaling wildly for the next guest*

SALSAlys

Indeed.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:10 am

A young woman walked onstage, glancing at the dwarf curiously. Her skin was a luminous, slightly glowing yellow, and her eyes were brightly glowing white blanks. Short, spiky hair was streaked with strands of orange, yellow, gold, and iridescent white, crackling with electricity. She wore cut-off shorts and a plain blue sleeveless shirt, with a lightning bolt slung over her shoulders. She plops down into the seat comfortably.

Zakara: <.< Oh, hey.

Zakara: Isn't this more Rowan's department?

Zakara: Oh, she came in already. I see. Anyway... I'm Zakara. Zak for short. Lightning sprite.

Zak: ....e.e Yes, I'm VERY SURE I'm female. It's ZAK, not Zack.

Zak: Yeah? *shrug* Don't know much about Diran. Tried to kill him once, nearly did... thought I did, actually, but then I started guilt-tripping. Not nice. Then I talked with him later... I think I might've liked him for a friend, except then he regained his powers.

Zak: Well, it's bloody hard if he needs a BLINDFOLD when in my general vicinity!

Zak: ....ew. You've been talking to 'Bride, haven't you?

Zak: Ew. Just ew.

Zak: Oh all right. I'll admit, I was pretty much a twit when I first went to Doma... but I've changed since then. Something about being blasted with lightning a couple times.

Zak: Yes, that was Diran's fault.

Zak: I am not stalking him! And he's not stalking me!

Zak: You know what? Forget this.

Zakara stands up, then sets down the lightning bolt from her shoulders, hopping onto it and then zipping out of the room, via the roof. A few sleepy birds tumble onto the stage, but a quick-working crew fixes it, leaving the stage for the next guest.

pd Rydia

Re: An Interview with Timmy! (spammy)

Unread postby pd Rydia » Sat May 10, 2003 10:06 pm

(And now some revivification magic...)

Next onto the stage walks a thin young man with pitch black hair and eyes. He glances around nervously, having a look reminiscent of a terrified rabbit, before hurrying over to sit before Timmy. He holds a spear and is dressed in armor of standard Imperial Rivan issue.

Jared: Y-yes, my name...is Jared. J-jared L'Mahreen...

Jared: Err, n-nervous? Me? N-no...

Jared: Well, y-yes, I serve in the Rivan army...w-why?

Jared: It...well, err...doesn't really suit me, no. ^_^;;

Jared: Yes, I'm g-going to see about...err, leaving, yes...

Jared: Err, well, I'm from...R-riva...abouts..

Jared: Err, I'm not sup-supossed to say where, exactly. It's n-not safe...

Jared: Y-y'know...dragoons and stuff... *titters nervously* Wouldn't they L-LOVE to find out a fa-family of dragons l-live in their b-b-backyard...

Jared: I live with my parents, an-and two older brothers, and younger sister...

Jared: Jaan, Joseph, and Joy.

Jared: *looks slightly angry* Th-there's nothing wrong with our names!

Jared: *tries to look brave, and fails* Well, I th-think that man was right...you're justa b-b-bigot!

Jared: TREES EAT DRAGONS?! AAAAAH!

Jared positively dashes off the stage, as swift as if hell was riding on his heels, leaving it ready for the next contestant. His screaming grows ever distant and eventually fades away.

Uncle Pervy

VILLAIN TIME ^_^

Unread postby Uncle Pervy » Sun May 11, 2003 12:11 am

*The stage is taken by a thin man with pale skin, pale blonde hair, and angular features. His ears extend to long and needle-thin points. His clothing is fine, that of a noble. A black cloak rests over his shoulders, enveloping and obscuring most of his body. He has a seat next to Timmy*

Darrow: Lord Mellewyn has allowed me this audience, so ask what you will.

Timmy:...

Darrow: I am an assassin in Lord Mellewyn's service.

Darrow: My duties? I go where he directs me. When mortals need to be guided in the proper direction, I make it so.

Darrow: Yes, I slay them if he orders it.

Darrow: Of course mortals have perverted the word assassin! Assassin is the highest honor one may achieve in the service of Lord Mellewyn, to serve as his hand in the Mortal Realms! The perversion of the term that you use sickens me to my soul!

Darrow: Of course the Sidhe have souls.

Darrow: Fine.

Darrow: It is rare I am not in Lord Mellewyn's service. But, in the times that I am not, I like to spend ot with my partner.

Darrow: *smiles* Caina, my fellow assassin. She and I have worked at each other's side for centuries, and I fell in love with her in that time.

Darrow: A daughter, born quite recently. Well, in mortal terms it wouldn't be so recent; four years or so. Time really isn't that important to an immortal.

Darrow: Her name is Silwyn, and it warns my heart to watch her frolic and play in the forests of my homeland. She's learning the basics of the Violin now.

Darrow: Well, only a year or so has passed in the mortal realms. Time flows differently in Dartmoor.

Darrow: Him. Yes, I was trained to slay Aliester.

Darrow: He had help, friends and technology that I wasn't able to properly anticipate. In skill, I know I am his superior. And with Caina, I know he would not stand a chance against us.

Darrow: The angel he created? Yes, Lord Mellewyn is interested in her, as a potential tool

Darrow: I do not doubt it, but can you deny she is predictable?

Darrow: Why do we not act on Gaera? Simple, our Kin, the Fae, call it home.

Darrow: Gaera is to them what Dartmoor is to us. They may allow mortals to dwell there as they choose.

Darrow: Believe what you wish.

Darrow: No, we do not always get along. That is why the Sidhe avoid their world.

Darrow: Mention not Crios again.

Darrow: That would be wise. Now, my duties beckon me.

*With that, the Dark Sidhe stands, and teleports away*

SALSAlys

Now semi-villain, uwai!

Unread postby SALSAlys » Sun May 11, 2003 5:05 pm

A tall, athletic man wearing a trenchcoat walks onstage. The garment is open, billowing behind him slightly as his black boots click neatly against the floor before he takes a seat. His face is cold and bishounen-like, but dark glasses obscure his eyes. His black hair is loosely flopping, but ends above his shoulders.

Damian: ....why the @#$^% am I talking with a tree?

Damian: Right. e.e

Damian: ...what, you want my backstory? Fine. I'm Damian Vaza. Came from Valth to look after my sister, Karin.

Damian: Yeah. We're not as close as we used to be, but I still love her. She's my sister, after all.

Damian: Of COURSE I love her. She's my #@$%ing SISTER. Hell, I've had to take care of her when we were younger. Our mother died in childbirth with Karin, and our father was killed by a mugger. I pretty much was the only support she had. Of COURSE I @#$^ing love her.

Damian: She still needs me. I know she does. No matter how she likes to deny it.... she puts on this great show of strength, but she really needs her brother there to hold her and make sure that everything is going to be all right.

Damian: NO. NOBODY else could care for her like I do. She's my SISTER.

Damian: So what? Tolaris doesn't know what the @#$^ he was talking about when he said he loved her. Neither do any of the other men around her.

Damian: She's mine. MINE, dammit.

Damian: Yeah, she gets to caring too deeply about things sometime. Things, people. That's part of why I don't want her to be hurt. I really want her to come back to Valth with me.

Damian: ...yeah, I've fought with her before. Can't strike her though.... I love her too much.

Damian: ....she beat me up pretty badly once.

Damian: ...once. Just once. ONLY time I hit her... that was right before she left for Doma. I was just.... I was #@$%ed up. I don't WANT to hurt her.

Damian: ...yeah, I've fought with her friends before. Trying to drive them away before they get too close and hurt her.

Damian: I am NOT @#$^ING OBSESSED! SHE'S MY #$%@$ING SISTER!

Damian: I don't have to sit here and take this @#$%. e.e

With that, the man stormed out, trenchcoat flaring.... and his dramatic exit was ruined as he tripped over the coat. Cursing, he then walked off.

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

Re: Now semi-villain, uwai!

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sun May 11, 2003 5:46 pm

A large man with a red coat covering him walks on stage. His hands are in his pockets, and a bandanna holds his hair out of his red eyes. He doesnt appear pleased to be talking to a tree...

Griff:.....What am I doing here? I should be looking for criminals or something....

Griff: Why do I look for criminals? Because thats what they pay me for. I'm a guard.

Griff: Yes, it is rather boring some times...But I get to fight at work, which makes it all better...

Griff: ...Well, of course I get hurt some times...

Griff: ...Shut up. Its my life and I'll live it like I want!

Griff: ...Yes, I did blow up a sewer, once...Can we move on, please?!

Griff: IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Griff: ...$%)@($* you, tree!

Griff stands and storms out, not wanting to be humiliated by a bonsai any further....

SALSAlys

Now for kittiness.

Unread postby SALSAlys » Fri May 16, 2003 8:39 pm

A large black cat with a fluffy tail strides lithely onstage. A blue collar is around her neck, and from her step and her haughtily upturned nose, she regards herself as Queen Kitty.

Timmy: ....

Raiko: Mew. (Translation: =Hello.=)

Raiko: =I own myself. But She-Who-Feeds-Me is Karin.=

Raiko: =She also takes care of two kits. They sometimes make disturbing noises.=

Raiko =Yes, she needs a mate. Do you know her mate?=

Raiko: =...MEW!=

Raiko then stalks offstage, every bit as proud and haughty as she was walking on.

Rainbow Fright

Look! She's wearing the sundress!

Unread postby Rainbow Fright » Sat May 17, 2003 12:52 pm

[Don't say I never did anything for you guys. ^_~]

A female nekojin with spiky, wild purple hair stalks onstage, glaring darkly at the audience as she does so. She's chalk-white in complexion, but only her ears, tail, and arms up to the elbow actually have fur on them, and her hands are pawlike. She's got black eyeliner dripping down her face and black lipstick too. She's wearing a black sundress adorned with skulls, thorns and rosettes, of all things. Taking a seat, she regards the tree with an expression that could best be described as "blah".

Rain: *darkly* Hello yourself, Timmy.

Rain: It's *never* a nice day. -_-

Timmy: ........

Rain: I *like* being gloomy, thank you.

Rain: Yes, really.

Rain: O\/O++ "RAINBOW FRIGHT" IS *NOT* A STUPID NAME!

Rain: No, I will *not* tell you my real name.

Timmy: .........

Rain: It's none of your business, damn you. -\/-

Rain: *Sighs in exasperation* Fine. My real name's Tsumibukai Inori.

Rain: Yes. I know it's not much better. Call me by it and I uproot you, understand?

Rain: Good.

Rain: Why do I wear all this makeup? You don't need to know that.

Rain: v_v Bad memories. Things I'd appreciate you not making me dredge up.

Rain: Glad you understand.

Rain: No, a yellow sundress with daisy-print wouldn't look better on me. I don't like the way it looks with my hair.

Rain: Yes, I know yellow and purple complement each other. I just hate yellow, alright?

Rain: Yes. I know nobody would expect an assassin in a yellow sundress. But I'm not going to do it. -_-

Rain: Look, *enough* about the sundress! e\/e

Rain: So WHAT if I'm hostile?!

Rain: That's it. I've had enough of this shit. -_-

Rain stalks offstage, cursing under her breath with eyes narrowed, ears laid back and tail whipping back and forth.

Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC

Look! He's not!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Sun May 18, 2003 4:47 pm

Following the sundress-challanged girl is a man in a purple shirt, pants, and a red beret with a dark blue cape coming out of it. He sits down next to the plant somewhat gloomily.

Tolaris:Oh, right. I'm Tolaris, ex-artist extraordinaire.

Tolaris:I have every reason to be glum. I don't think one good thing has happened to me since my sister died.

Tolaris:No, I wouldn't like to talk about that.

Tolaris:Ugh...Damian. Yeah, I know Karin. Met her while in a bar. Got pretty drunk, the both of us. Fortunately, I sobered up first. After that, she got into a streetbrawl, where I helped her out.

Tolaris:....Yeah. I do love her. Which only makes it worse.

Tolaris:Because she loves Eskei. A God. Although...he hasn't been around lately.

Tolaris:Thanks. Moving on, the other bad things that have happened lately...there's a demon after my soul.

Timmy:...!

Tolaris:Foenix. I was trying to find out what he wanted with Karin. He...kinda beat me up after that, but fortunately Karin came in. Helped a lot. Of course...for some reason, he's after my soul in specific now. Apparently, he doesn't like people that live after he fights them.

Timmy:...!

Tolaris:Yeah. Fought him a few more times. Still alive, obviously. However, soul-stealing claws don't feel that good.

Tolaris:...Yes, I'm sure I've still got a soul.

Tolaris:Why are you asking about Jal all of a sudden?

Tolaris:....I am not gay, dammit.

Tolaris:IT'S NOT A RAINBOW! IT'S STYLE!

Tolaris:D o you REALLY want me to tear your leafy ass apart?

Tolaris:Fine. But you started it, remember that.

Tolaris:...I don't have to take this from a plant.

Promptly leaving, the bereted man leaves all to wonder what exactly was the last thing Timmy said.

(EDIT:And emoticons make chibi-Tolaris cwy)

Edited by: Dragon Sage007 at: 5/18/03 4:52:00 pm

LadyDragonClawsEDW

And now another SS character...my only one!

Unread postby LadyDragonClawsEDW » Mon May 19, 2003 9:45 am

A woman in her late twenties with long dark hair, a white labcoat, and glasses strides onto the stage. With her she carries a small, somewhat dirty looking, kitty.

Diane: ...where's the host?

Diane: ....a....tree? That's impossible trees can't talk....

Diane: Trees do not have the appropriate vocal anatomy to produce sounds that can be understood by human ears....what is this some mage trick?

Diane: ...well with that attitude it MUST be a mage trick! Rotten mages!

Diane: No one likes mages! They're twisted, distrustful, people, it's not just scientists like me....

Diane: Oh..of course. I'm involved in the "deep sky" project. My goal is to probe the dephs of the sky that have remained unknown....

Diane: Well yes, some seem to disagree with me and claim that Deep Sky is the dwelling place of the gods or some rubbish like that....

Diane: Of course not! There are no Gods! That's silly! There's a scientific reason behind every occurance and process in this world...

Diane: Oh there you go, they always bring up helmstone..well I've studied helmstone! It's the fact that helmstone is less dense than air that enables it to float...not magic.

Diane: ...how did you know about him?! I despise that mage, don't mention him again.

Diane: Oh...this is Kate... *pets her kitty* I found her in one of the worse parts of town...I am actually astounded that she could survive in such an environment....

Diane: Gangs for one thing....and rodents of unusual size...

Diane: That's none of your business.....

Diane: ..religous fanatics? Well their harrowing won't keep me from doing my research...hmph.

Diane: That's getting a little too personal for my tastes. *stands* I believe this interview is over...

Diane promptly shuffles offstage with Kate in her arms.

pd Rydia

Bwee!

Unread postby pd Rydia » Mon May 19, 2003 3:39 pm

A young, caramel-skinned woman with waist-long, peridot-green hair strides onto stage. She is clad in leather armor of a standard Baronian issue, and carries a spear, held casually against her shoulder. Self-assurance can be seen in the prideful way she carries herself, and even in the soft click of her boots' heels that accompanies each of her even footfalls.

While she walks unhurriedly, she seems to cover ground swiftly, reaching the chair in front of Timmy in short order. She lays her left hand on the back of the chair and looks around the stage and audience appraisingly, boredom etched over every inch of her face, before seating herself.

Rune: Yes...a pleasure... *said drawingly, as if it were not quite the pleasure she attests; her voice is tinted with a strong Baronian accent*

Rune: Yes, my name is Rune.

Rune: Just...Rune.

Rune: *eyes narrow almost imperceptibly as she rearranges her spear subtly* I have no last name.

Rune: I prefer the term "parentally challenged." *smirks*

Rune: Oh, shut up.

Rune: It isn't of any consequence.

Rune: I was raised in Baron...I do not know where I hail from.

Rune: I am investigating it; I have few clues of my past except for... *pauses and stares at Timmy for a few moments, intense emerald eyes boring into the tree* ...The runes that are on my wrist and ankle.

Rune: They...seem to be of Argovian origin. At least according to the old woman I met in Beau...

Rune: Yes, well, we left there before I could investigate further. It's no matter, I'll return later to find out what I can.

Rune: *with an extra emphasis of boredom in her tone* "We" being Jansen and I.

Rune: Yes, he's a fellow Baronian.

Rune: He's amusing to be around.

Rune: *clears her throat* He's a pleasing travelling companion. *smiles faintly, which grows into a smirk* He also pays.

Rune: ...I do not have a soft, squishy inside. What are you talking about? *narrows her eyes slightly again*

Rune: *grins mischievously, but remains silent*

Rune: ...yes, we met in Baron. I broke up a fight between him and some bastet...

Rune: *yawns* I had to break up the fight. I was on duty, and all that...

Rune: Yes, well...I don't work for Baron anymore. I took a...permant leave of absence.

Rune: Permission? *raises eyebrows* Yeah right.

Rune: Doesn't matter. I'm sure they figured out what happened by now.

Rune: History of disobedience? *smiles* Whatever do you mean?

Rune: Ah, I see. Yes, well...been a pleasure talking with you...I guess...

Rune: Cheers.

Rune stands up, stretches slowly, and exits offstage in much the same manner as she came in.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Re: Bwee!

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue May 20, 2003 11:07 pm

As Rune walks off one end of the stage, a redheaded fellow in a beat up old leather trenchcoat walks on the other, seeming to be looking for something. It's only after he says "Hey" to Timmy that he notices the crowd, going stiff and going white. A quiet expletive escapes his lips, and with arms sticklike at his sides, he slowly walks to his chair and sits.

Jansen: Uh... where the hell am I?

Jansen: ... you're kidding me... man, I am getting out of here...

Jansen: Pretend they're what?

Jansen: *looks to the crowd* He... heheh... HAHAHAHA! Aaaaah! Hey, that worked! Thanks man!

Jansen: Oh, uh, Jansen Cade.

Jansen: What? No, I'm not telling you my middle name!

Jansen:... Arvin... but if it turns up in the tabloids or something, I'm going to have a whole lot of toothpicks on my hands, got it?

Jansen: Well, as the accent may indicate, I'm Baronian. Baron Castle region to be exact. But... *slips into a Doman accent* I can be from downtown Kohlingen whenever I want. Or... *starts up a Rivan accent* I can be from Narshe... *and finishes up with a Valthi one* Or, I can hail from Kalmihiatiden. *returns to normal accent* Whichever keeps me out of jail longest. *smirk*

Jansen: Thanks.

Jansen: Any warrants right NOW? Hope not... except for...

Jansen: Well, I'm sure there's ALWAYS one in Baron... and I'm pretty sure I pissed off an orc chief, so GwaAAG too... OH! There was that little skirmish in Spynxe... oh, I'm sure that magistrate was good'n'ticked after that one... *chuckles*

Jansen: Nakibe? Nah... he could never afford me...

Jansen: What was I looking for? Uh... actually, I was looking for my friend Rune... you haven't seen her, have you?

Jansen: She was? She, uh... say anything about me?

Jansen: ... eh. Better than nothing...

Jansen: How do I feel? Uh, well... she's ... great to have around... she's got a great smile, if you manage to see it... she's absolutely BEAUTIFUL and... funny, and smart... o.o ... ... I'm gonna stop talking now.

Jansen: Hey, if you value your chlorophyll, you'll shut the hell up right f@#$in' now!

Jansen: Yeah, well, when you've got as big an asshole as I do for a father, you learn to have a quick temper, alright?

Jansen: *sigh* He's a Baronian medic. No magic, but he's... a half decent surgeon. Fixes what spells can't.

Jansen: He wanted me to be a medic like him. I said hell no, we butted heads, now I'm here. No damn regrets.

Jansen: Yeah, well... *sighs* I gotta go find Rune... catch you later, Timmy.

With that, Jansen unceremoniously rises from the seat, and with one last chuckle at the audience, walks offstage...

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Wed May 21, 2003 3:27 pm

The click of little claws against hardwood floor can be heard by the audience distinctly, as a cat-sized, dark green dragon scampers across the stage. He skids to a halt in front of Timmy, turns around neatly, and jumps into the interviewee's chair. Circling three times, he curls up neatly, facing Timmy with yellow eyes and a curious expression.

Fluffy: =Fluffy!=

Fluffy: =Dia-dia named me that. I like.=

Fluffy: =Dia-dia is Dia is DIA-dia.= ^_^ =Fluffy likes Dia-dia!=

Fluffy: =First met Dia in town in...griao...Place-with-Dragoons...= *wrinkles muzzle and sneezes*

Fluffy: =Dia saved me from dragoons.= *shudders* =Dia-dia was kit. Me too.=

Fluffy: =Fluffy had parents. Parents died in Place-of-Dragoons. Fluffy was left on his own.= *paws the chair* =Dia-dia was left on own too. Comforted.=

Fluffy: =Parents not teach Fluffy Draconic well...no time.=

Fluffy: =Griao. I not with Dia right now. Fluffy with Pink.=

Fluffy: =Pink is sibling of Dia. Is kit. Is sometimes mean. I miss Dia-dia.=

Fluffy: =Dia-dia told me to watch Pink.= *swells chest proudly* =I watch, I care.=

Fluffy: =Griao. Look forward yes to day when with Dia-dia again.= ^_^ =Meep griao!=

Fluffy: =Meep? Okay. Bye!=

As quickly as Fluffy came, he left, leaving the chair open for the next person.

KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Thu Oct 02, 2003 11:53 pm

As the pocketdragon left, a strange event began to occur onstage. Pockets of energy began to be seen, swirling and dancing. They came together, forming a large, radiant sphere that pulsed with light. The form stabilized for a moment, shimmered, then slammed itself into the ground, washing away to reveal a man in red. His beryl hair was slightly dampened with sweat, the journey taxing him. He rose, shaking the cobwebs from his head, and sits next to Timmy.

Cardinal: Cardinal.

Cardinal: *looks around nervously* Cardinal, of course. Why would it be anything else?

Cardinal: What my true name is... that is business of my own. Why should it concern you?

Cardinal: ... very well. It is Salvador Messiah.

Cardinal: Strange? No more than a tree with a talk show.

Cardinal: I live in Doma.

Cardinal: Oh, the question is where I'm from, not where I live... well... um... you see...

Cardinal: How did you know I was from... *w* offworld?

Cardinal: Well, I suppose there is no use concealing it now. Yes, I am from another world. Another dimension, even, parallelling this world slightly. It is called Earth.

Cardinal: *sighs* Well, I am specifically from a place called Spain. Madrid, Spain, to be precise. I was born to a wonderful, Godfearing family....

Cardinal: Oh, well, in my world, there is a religion that believes there is only one God. I still believe in it... despite all other evidence. But, I am offtrack. Where was I?

Cardinal: Ah yes. I had a brother and sister there, Juan and Esperanza. We were a happy family, all of us growing up together... it was wondrous, every moment. I eventually decided to become a member of that religion, serving the one true God. But, I joined at a very dark time. We were just in the throes of the Inquisition.

Cardinal: The Inquisition was the Catholic Church's attempt to purge evil from the land. They used torture of all kinds to try to get what they want. Looking back, I see it was the only time our church was fully controlled by evil. And I, like a fool, accepted it all as doctrine. They were killing innocent people, and I thought it to be the will of God!

Cardinal: NO. Of course it wasn't a god like... Reshtaha or Kain or some dark demonlord! My God is a caring, compassionate savior whose only true concern was reuniting himself with his lost people. The Inquisition painted him as a God who would only accept perfection, and nothing less. I was a fool to believe such nonsense.

Cardinal: ... you see... my brother and sister did not have the same... zealous views as I. In fact, they went so far as to openly oppose the Inquisition. My... superiors did not appreciate that. So, they were brought before the Inquisitors and sentenced... to death. *breaks down into tears* I had to kill my baby brother before I realized I was wrong! *sobs*

Timmy: *somehow, someway, produces a tissue*

Cardinal: Thank you... *sniff* So, after that, I... escaped with my sister, escaped the country... we stayed in France a while, England, always on the run... and then, someone found us. An Englishman, I think... he told us both of... employment opportunities available. And that is why I am here.

Cardinal: I am... a protector of sorts. Sworn to look over worlds across the dimensional plane. And so far, things are going well. (Note: this takes place BEFORE the war.)

Cardinal: You are welcome. And thank you for having me.

Cardinal: Farewell...

Cardinal then walked slightly away from the chair, looked to the heavens, and was taken up and away from the scene....

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Revival? Me? Why, I never.

Unread postby Endesu » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:06 pm

A season break had commenced. However, and unexpectedly, another guest came onto the show.

This one was.. different. It was a Moogle. A Moogle in Dragoon armor. It had a dragony tail, a small pair of Moogle wings, and a halo over its head.

*End looks around wonderously before noticing the chair (by bumping into it). He eventually takes a seat and looks at Timmy*

End: Oh, hi! ^_^ My name's End Reshiki. You're..

End: Timmy, right. Cool. So what's goin on here?

End: Interview. Woah. I get to talk about myself? Wow. This is always fun. ^_^

End: .. yeah, I'm the End that Astrynax mentioned. We're on better terms now, though that's kinda due to..

End: Yeah? Oh, that. *he notes the halo* Yeah, it's cause I'm dead. Again. I decided to stay dead this time.

End: Yah, I've come back like three times before.

End: Well, it's more circumstance than anything. I'm not suicidal.

End: Right, I understand. So anyway. I've helped save the world and helped others a whole buncha times. It's lots of fun because I usually get shinies and food and fighting from it all.

End: Yeah, Shinies. I like shinies.

End: Yeah, I am half dragon. No, I dunno how it happened. Don't ask me. People ask me that.. I DON'T KNOW. Okay?

End: Ryuugami? Nah, never met her. She sounds cool, though. If I were into that churchy kind of stuff, I guess she'd be my god. Either her or that Stacy girl.

End: She'd want me to what? 9_9 Huh.. does she give instructions? Cause, I could sketch one out on paper, and it'd be one more dragon in the world. Right?

End: .. eww. That's gross.

End: That's gross, too. <_<;

End: Miune? Oh, she's okay. She turned me into a woman, before, though. And then Shiranai kinda kissed me. That sort of pissed me off.

End: What's 'gay'? o_o

End: Ohhh. Sounds kinda like that Amana. She had these thoughts.. and they were all.. igh!

End: Yeah, I agree, too. >_> Huh, well, I'm gettin kinda bored. It's been nice talkin to ya, though.

*End waves and hops off the stage, halo following him.*

Spleen
I put a BOMB inside EVERY BAD GUY!

Re: Revival? Me? Why, I never.

Unread postby Spleen » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:17 pm

A average-sized man in a black trenchcoat (through which the outlines of armor plates could just barely be seen) carrying twin longswords in sheaths on his belt, stepped out from backstage just in time to see End's retreating back. He stared at the haloed moogle for a bit, then quickly shook his completely hairless head, as though dispelling a vision. Then he walked over to the seat next to Timmy, sat down, and began to speak in a rather thick Barian accent.

Boris: I would shake your hand, my friend, but...well, I'm sure you know.

Boris: I suppose I could shake one of your branches...*he does so, awkwardly*

Boris: My name? Private Boris Andreyevitch Yulevski of the Black Soul Knights.

Boris: Yes, the Black Soul Knights. Lord Vaniyakna's private army. I'm proud to say that I was invited to join them not long ago.

Boris: I don't consider Andreyevitch too strange a middle name. Then again, I don't think you're Barian. You don't look it, at least. *He chuckles at his own joke.* It's a patronymic. It means "son of Andrei".

Boris: Yes, I am actually the son of a man named Andrei. Well, not biologically. He's my adopted father.

Boris: He's a calvary officer in the Barian army.

Boris: I don't really know if he outranks me...I'm a private, but I'm a private in the most elite army in Gaera. He's a captain in the more run-of-the-mill section of the Barian army.

Boris: Am I better than him? Well, he's a much better horseman than I am, and he's got more experience with a sword, but he was never able to use two at once, and I can.

Boris: Magic? No...Father always said it was cowardly to use magic. I see its use, though. Some members of my unit can use magic. In fact, I think I'm the only member of the Storm's Surge that's completely nonmagical.

Boris: Yes, Storm's Surge. We're a specially-chosen group of Black Soul Knights based in Kohlingen (NOTE: Pre-war).

Boris: I don't think I could tell you much about our orders. I'm fairly certain they're classified. Well, it's probably pretty obvious that one of them is to keep Kohlingen under Barian control.

Boris: Am I making friends? Well, among Storm's Surge, I've garnered at least some respect, I'd like to think. They all had a pretty bad first impression of me, though. It's not something I'd prefer to talk about.

Boris: Fine, fine. I'll tell you. When Lord Vaniyakna was inspecting us on our first day of active duty in Kohlingen, he singled me out to demonstrate my skills.

Boris: Of course I was honored. Lord Vaniyakna is my idol. I hope I can be even half the military commander he is before I die, but I doubt even that.

Boris: Well, he had me fight this girl, Nezetta. She didn't look too strong. She even let Lord Vaniyakna handcuff her hands behind her back.

Boris: Well, to make a long story short, she defeated me quickly and cleanly using only her legs. But that's not why everyone laughs at me.

Boris: Well...uhh...it's kind of a touchy subject. Her final blow was in an...area...um....I'm not sure a tree can really relate.

Boris: That's interesting. I don't think I knew that about a tree's anatomy.

Boris: No, I guess you're right. You're probably not an ordinary tree.

Boris: Do I have a girlfriend? Well, uh...no, not right now. But I kind of have...you know...feelings for a girl. I don't know if she knows.

Boris: Ah...yes. How did you guess that it was Nezetta?

Boris: *laughing* I assure you that it has nothing to do with that. I don't count a kick to the manhood as foreplay. I'm not really into that.

Boris: Well, she's one of the most gifted warriors I've ever had the privelage of being acquainted with. Plus she's understanding, and tries to seem like one of us, even though she outranks everyone else in Storm's Surge.

Boris: She's very good-looking, yes. If I had less respect for her, I would even venture to call her "hot".

Boris: No...I haven't tried anything yet. I don't know if she really likes me.

Boris: I was considering that, for a time. But I hear that girls like bald men, and that I have a good shaped head for it.

Boris: Well, it was kind of a solidarity thing in my old unit, but I decided to keep it when I got transferred.

Boris: Thank you. I just shaved it again before I came here.

Boris: On my horse, Tempest-Runner.

Boris: Yes, I do like my horse. He's a great war-steed, he's served me well in the past.

Boris: No, my orders in Kohlingen haven't yet called for me to use him yet. He was getting pretty impatient in his stall, so I decided to ride him here today.

Boris: Yes, I guess that would be all the time we have. Thank you for having me here, Timmy. *He shakes one of the branches again, less awkwardly this time, then gets up and leaves*

Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.

It had to be done :(

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 12:56 am

As Boris leaves, young woman walks in. She looks a bit young, as if she's still got a bit of growing to do, but not much- As if she were in her later teenage years, and not fully developed just yet. She wears a black trenchcoat with red triangles along the trim, like a white mages robes. She also has a white shirt, black pants, and shiney black combat boots with metal plates in the toes and heels. She sits, looking around a bit, until finally jerking her eyes twards Timmy.

Nezetta: ...I don't suppose I can expect an explaination as to why the tree is speaking to me?

Nezetta: ...Yes, yes, I appologise. I meant nothing by it. Trees just normally do not speak where I come from.

Nezetta: Barius, to the east. A small island nation, run by Lord Vladimir Vaniyakna.

Nezetta: Boris? Why yes, I know him. He's one of my subordinates in the Knights.

Nezetta: Yes, I am indeed Nezetta Corradino. Pleasure to meet you...Erm, Timmy.

Nezetta: ...

Nezetta: No...I did NOT know he thinks that of me. Although now I suppose I'll have to do something about it...

Nezetta: Well, yes...I suppose there is someone...However, I don't exactly feel comfortable telling who.

Nezetta: Well, yes, I suppose I could describe what I like about him, as long as I am not forced to describe him outright.

Nezetta: Okay...Well...He's very strong willed. Very passionate about what he does...Quite a personality, too. I suppose I just feel comfortable with him. Moreso than I have with anyone else that I've met, for that matter.

Nezetta: Yes, I suppose it helps that he knows that I'm a dr-How in the world do YOU know that?!

Nezetta: ...

Nezetta: You know...I believe that the maids at Squall Castle have need of sawdust for when someone vomits...

Nezetta: ....Yes, maybe it IS better that I go...Good day...Timmy.

The woman then stands, and hurries out, not bothering to look back.

Endesu
ラムレッダ

Wheeeeeeeee villain

Unread postby Endesu » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:21 pm

*There is a brief bit of silence as a man of sorts appears on stage. He is dressed in a cloak that looks similar to Astrynax's, yet it lacks the half crescents and looks a bit more frayed by time. He prominently displays a pair of cat ears and a fluffy tail for no apparent reason. He looks at Timmy for a moment.*

Astyanax: Ah. So you're the tree. I've seen you through the minds of others.

Astyanax: As you may already know, I am Astyanax.

Astyanax: No, no, Astyanax. Not Astrynax. Why do people keep getting our names mixed up? It's only two damned letters, people! TWO DAMNED LETTERS!

Astyanax: Right, I do have a problem with Astrynax. Not only did he mistakenly get the achievements I deserved through the mistypings of some idiot meaning to use my name... he also condemned our entire clan to hell!

Astyanax: That's right! You may have heard of this little rampage he went on after our entire clan was killed. I was one of the victims, to say the least! His motive was to fulfill a blood debt. But for his actions, the rest of his clan took the fair share of the blame and were silenced to eternal damnation!

Astyanax: Oh, how, how? I was separated, somehow. I am not certain how, but I awoke some time ago in darkness, with the spirit of a dear young girl before me.

Astyanax: Oh, her? She was an orphan of sorts. Astrynax did... stay with me, to watch over her. But that... remains in the past...

Astyanax: Yes, as I was saying, she came to me, reawakening me, and stabilizing my woozy mind with the truth! With everything that I needed to know to help steer proper revenge for the rest of the clan in its proper course!

Astyanax: Well, she informed me that some time ago, a being referred to as the "Heart of Evil", the product of some Infinity Corporation, had been defeated by Astrynax and his cronies. When defeated, it splintered into shards, and the shards went to many places. A notable few had landed on Gaera and revived certain enemies from their past, but others did not, either landing in remote areas and left to sit, or landing on other worlds!

Astyanax: Yes, and she directed me to one shard in particular! At this point, I was little more than a spirit. But with the shard, I was able to gain power! Energy! The shard itself was malleable and could be applied in any which direction I chose! And given that Astrynax and his friends seemed to be busy with something else at the moment, according to the dear girl, my work could go unmolested! And so I went about, collecting more and more shards until I had taken everything that was left on Gaera! I was able to follow all sorts of abilities and skills with the astounding power that lay within these! I still remained... and remain, now... essentially a spirit, but I can now possess and completely dominate bodies, changing their physical structure entirely to my own formal one!

Astyanax: The cat ears and tail? Oh, yes, I decided on a second 'form'. I kept hearing of beings with the ability to 'transform', so I decided to have some sort of 'cat' form. Plus, the girl loved cats, from what I remember. She didn't react to it too well at the time, but given that she had been condemned to Hell, I can't blame her... anyhow, yes! All sorts of abilities! Telepathy! Mind reading! Teleportation! And with parts of the Heart of Evil within me... many parts... I had the ability to track down other shards, whereever they may rest! *he seems to be quite jubilant by now, speaking with an odd cackle* And so I used my newfound energy to move to other worlds, tracking it down whereever it rested...

Astyanax: Yes, I am getting somewhere! And I am not long-winded! Has that Kelne been talking to you? Anyhow, I found that large chunks of it seemed to exist within two worlds in particular... one of which was a planet maintained by a third branch of that Corporation, and another filled with the lizard people, by the name of Knossos. Something drew shards of it to these worlds...

Astyanax: Yes, there is a reason why! It had to do with this second branch Infinity scientist by the name of Ninten. A quick bit of exploration revealed a space station that had apparently been a part of his science team, orbiting over the planet. He and the rest of his colleagues had apparently been killed by some sort of security team in this second branch after its downfall... apparently, he was deeply involved with projects concerning Androids that were sent to Gaera, as well as deep studies involving our good being, the Heart of Evil. He was sought out to be destroyed in an effort to not let the information escape anywhere else. Ignorance at its best! He learned of this news before they could get to him, and so he sought a plan for revenge!

Astyanax: Of course I'm not going to tell you! Gaera has nothing to worry about from what is due to happen... I still respect it, given that I was a former citizen of it.

Astyanax: All right, perhaps that was a bit longwinded. But I've been waiting to tell someone. I love thinking about it all. It's fun stuff.

Astyanax: No, I don't really have any friends. Given that I'm essentially dead, I haven't much interest in a partner of any sort.

Astyanax: Yes, I am working with others. You've probably heard of some of them. I turned the Queen of Doma evil. *he chuckles* Yes, her sister's a bit pissed off about it. It's worth it, though.

Astyanax: I am NOT doing the same thing Astrynax did. This is different!

Astyanax: Different as in... well, what the hell do you know? You're a plant. Keep up the lip and I'm getting Tareen in here.

Astyanax: That's better. Anyhow, I'd better get back, as they'll be coming soon, and I'll need the right face in mind.

*With that, he completely disappears. A cold wind passes over the room*

The Great Nevareh

An interview with a con artist.

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:02 pm

A woman is sitting in a chair facing the bonsai- She appears to be trying to stare it down. She's quite lovely- beautiful, striking, everything one could want in an ideal person. Yes, on today's show we have... Nevareh Milligan, Retired Confidence Artist Extraordinaire (age 26)!

Nevareh: Hello, Timmy. It is truly a pleasure to be here.

Nevareh: Why, thank you. Though, honestly, I hear that fairly often.

Nevareh: Kind of early to be getting to THOSE kinds of questions, isn't it?

Nevareh: What makes you think I've got something to hide?

Nevareh: Yes, I guess evading the questions does insinuate that I don't want to answer them, doesn't it?

Nevareh: Wow, you're unflappable. All right, back to the start. What was that question, again?

Nevareh: Yes. Well, I do have a pretty good self-image, I suppose. But hearing the same compliments over and over again gets somewhat boring after awhile. Sure, I understand that if a stranger walks up to me, he's not going to say "Your intellect is amazing!" or "You are in possession of the best sense of humor I have ever seen in all my days."

Nevareh: I guess I am a little insecure about my other traits. No one ever seems to notice them. I know I'm smart, I know I'm able, I know I'm funny and witty, but I do like to hear some proof every now and then.

Nevareh: What's that supposed to mean?

Nevareh: Yes, I know I'm evading the point, but making a snarky remark about my using the word "proof" isn't exactly the best way to make a point about me. That much is evident.

Nevareh: I really should have seen that one coming.

Nevareh: You know, you're pretty quick.

Nevareh: Hah! Now look who's cocky and egotistical!

Nevareh: Changing the subject, eh?

Nevareh: You're right, this IS an interview. All right, where to begin... I was born in an upper-middle class family in Baron City which soon moved to the baronian countryside after my younger brother was born. I've got three brothers and a sister- Ashton, Simon, Alexander, and Halima. Honestly, I don't know whatever happened to them. Maybe I'll run into them someday.

Nevareh: Not that I know of. I didn't leave home because of a family quarrel or anything, I just wanted to live life. I don't know how the rest of my family felt about it. Probably wouldn't be too happy with my line of work.

Nevareh: Yes, I am retired. I can still refer to it as "my line of work" even if I'm not in it anymore.

Nevareh: I do not plan on participating in any other business anytime soon.

Nevareh: Of course it's a business. Just because certain people don't like it doesn't mean it isn't a way of deriving your livelihood.

Nevareh: Why am I defending it? Let's just say that there's honor among thieves. And businessmen.

Timmy:

Nevareh: I'm fairly sure the Simon Milligan who got knighted wasn't my brother. I still don't know though. Haven't been in Baron in years.

Nevareh: You could call it that.

Nevareh: Well, let's see... I got taken under the wing of Sconner the Conner and he taught me the trade. By that time he was known as "Old Man Sconner," though. You ever heard of him?

Nevareh: You're right, probably not. Sconner was a class act. And a genius. If I had his skills, I wouldn't be wanted across Igala.

Nevareh: I do look up to the old man. He was brilliant, funny, stern, and knowing. He taught me how to survive.

Nevareh: Well...

Nevareh: No, nothing like that. He was thrice my age when I first met him.

Nevareh: No. That's not only wrong, that's sick.

Nevareh: I'm just joking with you if you think I'm offended, but that is somewhat kinky. Not to mention dirty. I didn't have that kind of relationship with Sconner.

Nevareh: Well, I live in Doma right now. I'm sure to stay away from embassies, though. They might try to arrest me. No crimes in Doma or crimes against Doma, so I'm safe so long as I'm on Doman soil.

Nevareh: Yeah, yeah. Look, I have to run. It was nice being here. Thanks for having me, and all that.

Nevareh: Sure, why not. You know where to find me.

Edited by: The Great Nevareh at: 9/21/04 5:05 pm

pd Rydia

Unread postby pd Rydia » Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:04 am

The swish of heavy skirts...the light clink of ornamental beads...the click of dainty dress shoes. There was no doubting it--the next guest was none other than the fierce and beautiful Maid der Schlacht. Respected by her chosen comrades, valued by those fortunate enough to her employers, envied by women everywhere--and feared by nearly every man to step foot into the Jade Dragon Inn.

It was, in fact, none other than Gihin--no more than a petite 3 feet tall, she may be the shortest of the goblins to work for Frau Dia, but that was no reflection on her abilities or pride.

Gihin paused a moment to smooth down the front of her pale blue dress--trimmed at the hems, cuffs, and collar in intricate floral patterns of various colors--before giving a coy little smile and half-skipping over to her seat across from the bonsai.

Gihin: Guten Abend, Mister Timmy! I am so pleased to have been asked to appear on this show! Thank you, thank you. *Gihin bobs her head as she says this*

Gihin: Ah? Why do I think you asked me here? Oh, I simply do not know! *assumes a shy expression* Well, I am not one to brag about my looks... *giggles*

Gihin: Well, if I must share... *makes a show of lowering her voice, without doing so at all* I originally chose to travel with my brethren to these lands to escape the great number of suitors in my homeland.

Gihin: Oh yes! It was too much for little me!

Gihin: West of the mountains, in the Green Fields, so pretty. It is a lovely place. It is--you call it the plains? This is why my friends and I originally went to your plains to the south.

Gihin: Yes, you call them Forbidden. So silly. We found Pheryl there--such a nice woman. Very fierce. She could turn into a cat and eat your arm. *eyes almost sparkle in hero worship*

Gihin: Oh? Well, she left for Argovia. It was very sad--she was very sad. She did not say why. But she loved her inn very much, and wanted it to continue to prosper.

Gihin: *snorts* Well, my coworkers, they are very stupid--except, of course, for Big Momma. *eyes flick around* But any one else, they could not take care of the inn, any one of them. I could, of course, but I, I do not want that responsibility. So Pheryl, she is finding this woman she knows, to take care of the inn?

Gihin: Yes, Dia Rai. She is a good woman, too. Also fierce. She can turn into a dragon and eat a man's torso. *eyes gleam* It is beautiful! The inn prospers under Dia the Punitive!

Gihin: What? What does Dia think of this title? *appears thoughtful for a moment*

Gihin: I do not know! *beams*

Gihin: Oh? What was that?

Gihin: Ah? Yes, yes I am quite good with a skillet. *preens slightly*

Gihin: Yes, cooking too! But I mean... *eyes shine with sudden passion* ...in battle!

Gihin: What do you mean, "how do you use a skillet in battle?"

Gihin: Well, the basic is, you take the skillet, and you hit your opponent with it--but there is so much more! You see, your skillets here in Doma are not properly weighted for battle unless custom ord--

Gihin: Out of time? *blinks, and then looks pouty* Oh, well...

Gihin: Oh, yes, yes, it has been a pleasure. *smiles, stands, and curtsies* Thank you once more, Timmy!

FF Fanatic 80
Driver of the OOC Bus

Yay for bursts of creativity!

Unread postby FF Fanatic 80 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:31 pm

The stage is empty and silent, with only the inaudible sound of nutrients being taken in by Timmy. Before long, however, a small noise can be heard offstage. As it gets closer, it seems to sound like heavy breathing of somekind. Drawing closer still, the source becomes clear.

The noise is, in fact, sniffing.

Said sniffing is coming from the tiny nose on a small boy, crawling across the stage in his white shirt and dark grey overalls. His head of blonde hair is short and messy, with patches of hair similiar in color all over the back of his little hands. Unlike most little boys, however, he has the fuzzy blonde ears and a matching blonde tail of a wolf. His tiny blue eyes looking about the floor excitedly, following the constantly sniffing nose. Eventually, his nose points toward the small bonsai tree, his little eyes looking up and focusing on the silent host. With a quick scamper, the tiny boy heads over to the host, standing himself up next to the pot and looking at the plant.

Chris: =o.o=

Chris: Yip?

Timmy: ..........

Chris: .......=6.6=

Chris: ........=o.o=

Chris: ...Potty! =^o^= *begins to raise a leg*

"OH GODS, NO CHRIS, BAD, BAAAAAAAAAAD!!"

From offstage, a rather irate young lady runs out to the bonsai tree's side. She has long brown shoulder-length hair, held back by a light purple hairband. For clothing, she wears black shirt adorned with a red vest, a pair of worn tan pants and a pair of dark brown boots making up the rest of her attire. She quickly scoops up the little boy, looking down at him with upset green eyes.

"How many times do we have to go over this, pottying on things indoors is BAD."

"...*whimper*"

"Oh no, don't give me THAT, you.... huh?"

It is then the young woman finally notices the small bonsai tree, and the empty chair across from it. With a shrug, the woman sits herself down in the chair, placing the little blonde boy on her lap.

Gina: Well hello there. I'm really sorry about that, sometimes he follows his instincts a wee bit too much, hehe.

Gina: Yeah, I'm glad I caught him in time too, I bet that would've kinda sucked.

Gina: What is he? Well, believe or not, he's a werewolf.

Gina: Vicious? Oh hell no, I don't know why the hell people always assume that, gets me so upset sometimes.

Gina: ...well Ok, sometimes he hunts squirrels and rabbits but, he wouldn't try to hurt people. We're not killing machines or anything, just a little more wild than most folks.

Gina: How would I know? Well, I'm a werewolf too, believe it or not. This little guy's my brother, Chris.

Gina: ...look I said I was sorry he tried to 'mark' you, Ok? It's not easy to ignore instincts sometimes, you know. He's still just a baby practically, cut him some slack.

Chris: Yip! *fidgets*

Gina: Just a sec Chris, we'll go in a sec, Ok?

Timmy: ...........

Gina: Yeah, he's a little restless. I was like that a lot when I was his age.

Timmy: ...........

Gina: ...well maybe I'm a *little* like that still, heh. I love going around and seeing new things. Just like he's always doing, the little sneak *gives Chris a quick scritch behind the ears*

Chris: *wags his tail*

Gina: Do I think it's weird treating him like that? I don't know what you mean.

Gina: ...oh THAT? Well he is part wolf, I don't see the harm in a scritch here and there. Always works for my mom with my dad, hehe.

Gina: Yeah, my Dad's a werewolf too, that's where we get it from. My Mom's a normal human.

Gina: ...well... about as close to normal as you can get in Doma, anyway, yeah. She's a really good cook, and I think she can do a little bit of magic too, it's really cool. She's trying to help teach me some too.

Gina: Nah, I probably shouldn't show ya. Mom and I get help from a retired mage in the city, and she doesn't like me practicing without supervision.

Gina: ...well I *know* she wouldn't know about it, but I really don't want to. The last time I tried, the person spent a week moving around at half his normal speed. He wasn't too happy.

Gina: Look, its not easy, Ok? It's one thing to feel magic, its another to get the hang of how to control it. Between that, and my instincts, and worrying about Chris, sometimes I can't completely concentrate. Which is a big nono when using magic.

Gina: ........

Gina: ...well the thing is, my Dad can't watch him for us. He's... away for awhile.

Gina: No... not exactly, I know he still loves all of us. It's just...

Gina: ...just that....

Gina: ...*sniff*

Chris: ?

Chris: *nuzzles chin*

Chris: Sad?

Gina: I'm... I'm Ok Chris, don't worry about it.

Chris: Hug! *hugs with chibi arms* All better.

Gina: ......

Gina: ...awww, thanks bro *hugs back*

Gina: ...yeah, I guess I am lucky to have him. He can be pretty sweet, when he's not being a pain *scritches again*

Chris: Yip! *wags tail again*

Gina: Oh, don't worry about it, you didn't know. It's just hard to think about sometimes. It's been so long since we've seen him....

Gina: Yeah, I miss my dad a lot, but he'll come back someday. I know he will. I just... don't know how long it might be...

Gina: It's... hard to explain... really. I kinda know why he's gone, but I don't at the same time.

Gina: I know it doesn't make much sense. But I kinda understand how he feels... kinda.

Gina: I think... the wolf in him likes being free, and... doesn't want to come back...

Gina: ...in a way, yeah, sometimes it's like we're two people. But not all the time. That's why its hard to explain. Sometimes both sides agree, and sometimes they don't.

Gina: Yeah, it's scary sometimes. There are days I wish I was like other kids sometimes too. But then I wouldn't be me. And that would suck, hehe. Just don't tell my Mom I said that.

Gina: You know, I think you're right. Part of me is scared I'll do the same thing to my mom someday. Just loose control and leave. But, I don't think I will. One thing my Dad told me, was that he always hid from the wolf in him for a long long time. But I never have. Maybe it won't happen to me as easy. Least I hope so.

Gina: *blush* That's nice of you to say, heh. I know he still loves us a lot. Maybe when his two sides get along better, my Dad will come home again.

Gina: Huh? Why do I need to look down?

Gina: .........

Chris: *whimpers*

Chris: *has a pair of very damp pants*

Gina: AHHH CRAAAAAAAP. Dammit, I'm so sorry... we'd better get you home and change you. It was nice meeting you Timmy!

And with that, the young woman hurries off, carrying the slightly damp sibling with her. Timmy sits alone once more, awaiting yet another to take the hotseat....

Edited by: FF Fanatic 80&nbsp; Image at: 12/11/04 15:32

Taiar

Unread postby Taiar » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:33 pm

A multitude of stagehands run from one side of the platform to the other, carrying handfuls of garbage and depositiing them somewhere in their appropriate place offstage. Water is spritzed onto the Bonsai Plant sitting in center stage by a young lady, his leaves lifted into a more attractive position. The two spot lights dim, then flicker, wiggle slightly and reposition themselves correctly. A young man walks by with a broom, taking care of the last detail of the stage: sweeping up all the dust.

An audience member, in all the hustle and bustle of the moment, awakens and looks around quicky, wiping away a spot of drool. He wakes someone else, who in turn spreads the chain down the line of people. Soon enough, the set is taken with a low roar again as they whisper among themselves.

Then, the sign for silence appears.

The people shush themselves and turn their attention towards the stage.

The bonsai rustles in a mysterious passing breeze slightly.

Timmy is back.

----

A young man, locked in the pinnicle of human age at something around 19 or 20 years, steps onto the stage from the visitor's side. He is a truly gloomy looking figure and not much for color it seems, Black Jeans, Black Boots and Gloves, Black Hair, A Black Trenchcoat with a fairly high collar, only a Blue vest with an equally high and more tight collar tucked within his long jacket, a silver-steel bracer on his right forearm and a red band tying back a little ponytail would keep someone from losing him in a grouping of shadows. He takes the seat across from the Bonsai and leans back, placing his gloved hands into his lap.

Maybe the guy won't be so bad afterall?

His Blue and Red eyes stare into Timmy, which the plant takes as the signal to start the program.

----

Taiar: Taiar Siru Valcrist. It's a pleasure to be here, without a doubt. Oop...You, uh...got something on yourself there. *Leans forward and pulls a cobweb off one of Timmy's branches*

Taiar: No problem.

Taiar: Well, I'm an offworlder, Mazoku to be exact. You people here in Gaera just say "Demon." I came to this world a while back ago while following a friend; a lot has happened since then, but I won't forget my first reasoning.

Taiar: Negative emotions, yeah. Fear, Sorrow, Despair, et cetera et cetera.

Taiar: I wouldn't say we're inherently evil...but...When your parents are evil, and their parents are evil, and their parents were evil, well, you're kind of predisposed to that kind of thing. I broke the chain though, running away from home. There may be a great many more of us lying around Gaera now...We became more abundant after the war. Arnast had spread the influence around...and...well...ruined a great number of lives. I'm sure those Mazoku as a product of the war are living somewhere...

Timmy: ...*Artist Rendition of Tai when he first came, orange hair and all, appears on stage*

Taiar: Oh, it changed after the Dragon's Bane attempted to take over me the first time. Aya, with a little help from the Chaos God Nakibe, managed to beat it back. The result...well...In order for him to stay alive, he had to fuse his Astral Body into Mine, which in turn revived me as well. With black hair. And...well, I just changed my style from there. The shorts and everything were kind of childish anyhow...Fitting for so long ago.

Taiar: ...No, I think my colors are fine.

Taiar: Or lack thereof, yes.

Taiar: The Dragon's Bane? It's a legendary Mazoku weapon made for the slaying of Ryuuzoku and Dragonkind. It, and Aya's Dragon King Sword, were made as a counter to each other during the war. "Brother" and "Sister" as they refer to each other sometimes.

Taiar: The Sentient part...well...That's still inside of me. It's a powerful force, but we managed to work out an agreement that keeps the beast within, so to speak. We argue sometimes in my head still though.

Taiar: ...Yes, I am aware of how that sounds.

Timmy: ...*Rustles a little bit again*

Taiar: When I first came here, I made a friend of the Chaos God Nakibe, yes. It has been quite a while since then though...I don't think it would be lying to say that I've lost my edge on trickery since then. I used to get into a lot of trouble around the castle. *Chuckles a little bit, remembering those times*

Taiar: Well, I used to be in the castle infirmary very often. I had...and still do actually, have a history of being injured very often. And since conventional healing magic does nothing on me, I just get potions and mummified in bandages.

Taiar: No, The castle has a great infirmary. I just escape from the window because...it's a very holy magic oriented place, and therefore extremely uncomfortable for me.

Taiar: My relationship with the Queen? She was that friend that I followed here originally. And although our races are mortal enemies of each other...I would not be afraid to call her my closest friend.

Taiar: ...

Taiar: ...I don't believe the king would like you insinuating that.

Taiar: I'm sure he has plenty of guards and ninjas to send down here, actually.

Taiar: My journey? Ah...now, it was partly a product of my simple wish to leave Doma and see the world I had come into. I've been here for a number of years and I've never simply just...explored the land. It was a great experience. The other part can probably be attributed to...the arrival of my mother in Gaera. She isn't so well, mentally, because of the Dragon's Bane, albeit her and Aolong got along famously, and I wanted to take a trip to see...where my limits are as a Mazoku without it.

Taiar: I wouldn't call it a Pilgrimage. I didn't end up discovering too much about myself or anything, but I'm still glad I did it.

Taiar: No, I took the trip with my wolf pup, Kino.

Taiar: Well, The Dragon's Bane took him into his care first, but what was his is now mine. I don't mind at all.

Taiar: The Glaive? Well...It's just what I decided on. A good combination of offense and defense, and it fits many other purposes in some cases. Can be a little cumbersome, I won't lie, but it's an overall good choice in polearm.

Taiar: ...Compensating?

Taiar: Did Hakaril come here before or something? No, I assure you that I do have that.

Taiar: Yes. These are real clothes as well. Otherwise, I would just be walking around naked wouldn't I?

Taiar: I'm not fixated on it.

Taiar: ...Fine fine. One comment. If I had to...then...a sword.

Taiar: Move on, please.

Taiar: Miang...

Taiar: ...Well...I don't know about her. She's...she is...something. Recently she returned from a trip of her own. Once we were married, rather unofficially I might add...but...now...not. It's a sensative topic that I don't even have any anwsers to.

Taiar: Currently, we live together in my house in the slums of Doma. Nothing happens.

Taiar: The slums are just fitting to me. It's a slightly sad place that doesn't get a lot of spotlight as you might think. And it would be better for a "Demon" like me to lay low...There are hunters for my kind of race, you know.

Taiar: No, I assure you I am quite well financially.

Taiar: Well...I don't like to hang around in high class society even if I do have the money. Just being with my friends is good enough.

Taiar: No, I haven't been to that resturant actually.

Taiar: Well...I could cook up a mean Lobster...

Taiar: Yes, I enjoy cooking. And I do a little bit of Gardening as well.

Taiar: On my roof. There isn't anywhere else I can keep something like that in the slums.

Taiar: ElixerGro? No...I don't keep any of it on my person. Sorry. I'll bring you some next time I pass by though, if you wish.

Taiar: No problem, I'm glad I could be here.

----

With that Taiar stands up and bows to the Bonsai, exiting stage right. All the white mages in the audience breath a collective sigh of relief as he does so.

The chair is left empy for another guest, who will it be? Only the branches on Timmy the Bonsai knows for sure...

Archmage144

Unread postby Archmage144 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:03 pm

As the previous guest exits the stage, curtains flapping behind him, a new interviewee pokes out his head, looks out at the crowd, and shyly looks at his boots. The man's face flushes slightly as he takes another step forward, allowing the crowd to see him more clearly; he is dressed in purple priest's garb and has long, flowing black hair. He stammers a bit, pausing yet again, and continues to stare at his shoes. Enormous white wings come into view as he takes another nervous step forward.

Without warning, the man stumbles out onstage as though shoved roughly from behind. His sudden movement is accompanied by an enthusiastic male voice from behind the curtain: "Go get em', Darin!"

The man freezes in the spotlight, the cheering crowd apparently making him infinitely more nervous. Slowly, the half-celestial makes his way to the chair opposite our bonsai host and sits down...

----

Darin: Um...well...I...

Darin: Oh...but...you see, I don't...

Darin: No, no! It's...it isn't...I mean...

Darin: ...

Backstage voice: Darin! Just answer the damned plant's question!

Timmy: *rustles impatiently*

Darin: I...okay. My name is...Darin Prentiss.

Darin: Yes...I am a...half-celestial.

Darin: I was born in...Prandia. I...came to Igala when I attended Gunnir...Gunnir Academy. I was...an exchange student.

Darin: Oh...oh yes. General Silvar...

Backstage voice: CALL ME HAKARIL!

Darin: ...um...Hakaril...he was my...roommate. He and I...are friends.

Darin: *turns reddish* Um, yes...I am...a friend of...Miss Tassi, also.

Darin: Um...well...she says so...so I guess...

Darin: *turns even redder and nearly jumps out of his chair* Oh, no! No! I couldn't!

Backstage voice: See, Darin? Even the tree thinks so! It's like the advertisements, man...just do it!

Darin: *the shade of beets*

Darin: ...

Backstage voice: Tell him about your world-destroying time magic pow--ACK! Hey, let go of me! Who are you? Security? Do you even know who I AM!? HEY! *muffled shouting, sounds of someone dragging away a person*

Darin: ...can I...go home now?

Darin: Thank you...

----

Darin stands nervously, bows politely to Timmy, and then quickly shuffles off stage, clearing the hot seat for the next available person...

Kai
Fighting the Iron Law of Oligarchy Since 2006

Unread postby Kai » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:32 am

The next guest was preceded onstage by the sound of angry and protesting backstage staff. As the noise got closer, its cause emerged. A tan-skinned woman with purple hair walked onstage backward, her midnight-blue sari flying as she desperately swatted away a crowd of makeup artists armed with brushes and powders and things. When she was finally satisfied that she had them at bay, she cautiously made her way to the seat next to Timmy. She glanced over her shoulder, possibly expecting to be pounced and painted by some lurking makeup artist.

Shakti: Yeah, I'm all right. Those people are vicious. I'd keep an eye on them if I were you.

Shakti: I am not being paranoid. And don't call me that. Only my brother calls me Esperanza. Speaking of which, how the hell do you even know that name? *stands and glares at the shrub accusingly*

Shakti: He what? And what the fuck else did he mention?

Shakti: ...My fucking word. I'm going to kill him. He came here and... *broad sweeping gesture at the audience coupled with an incoherent angry sputtering* ...In front of a bunch of fucking strangers!

Shakti: I don't care if that's what talk shows are for! It's none of their business and it's none of your business either!

Shakti: You just don't get it! You'll get my side of the story when you can top being betrayed by your own family, tortured nearly to death and then waited to die while you and your little brother were burned at the stake. Well?

Shakti: ... *sits down abruptly* Oh. Well, in that case I did say I would tell you. Well...what else is there to say? You already know the important parts.

Shakti: Well, sure we keep in touch. We both live in Doma for now.

Shakti: No, I've done a very good job of not causing him bodily harm. Psychological harm...eh. I do that just by being here.

Shakti: Seriously, don't call me that. My name is Shakti. Anyway, what I meant was that he's got a new life now and it hardly seems necessary to pop in and out of his life, reminding him of what he did.

Shakti: Of course we don't talk about it. Why the hell would we do that?

Shakti: Haha, no. Therapeutic my ass. I fail to see how a discussion of how Sal ruined my life and helped the church murder our brother is therapeutic in any way.

Shakti: Well, it's not like we don't talk at all. I'm just really busy most of the time.

Shakti: Oh, I live over at Jeri's house doing some work with the ladies there.

Shakti: Yeah, you would. And for the record, I don't actually work there. I live there and study them. Fieldwork.

Shakti: Well, it's this whole interdimensional anthropology thing. I'm not allowed to talk about it in any more detail than that.

Shakti: *facepalm* Yes, Salvador, too. Though I can't believe he told you. He can be a bitch about rules and things. I think that's why he does so much work with the royals..

Shakti: Hey, I like those prostitutes. They're interesting ladies and no one's studying them.

Shakti: *sigh* Of course the patrons' names are changed in my reports, if you're really that worried.

Shakti: What kind of question is that? I don't care if you have a lucrative media career. Out of the question.

Shakti: Whatever. For a plant you're a real dick, you know that? Fuck this. I'm leaving. *walks out, muttering under her breath* Fucking Sal. Fucking talk show. This is coming out of someone's hide.

---

Shakti exits the stage, and it seems the makeup artists have decided to leave her alone after a tirade or two. They lie in wait, however...for the next guest....

Previous

Return to Other RPs