The Colloseum Revisited (PhilSys Combat Tests)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
Divinegon2130
 

No need to Loake around for this one.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:37 pm

Unfortunately for Kumo, the flame didn't seem to affect the dragon. The puzzling problem seemed an issue of elemental affinity - Kumo realized it was a fire dragon he had cast at.

(Kumo's spell is ineffective. Loake's turn. No hexboard update needed.)


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: No need to Loake around for this one.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:05 am

Loake watched as the moogle made a fool of himself dancing. "No, no, no! You're doing it wrong. Like this!"

With that, Loake leveled his gun at the beast and fired.

(Just a single shot, no slash)


JoshuaDurron
 

Re: No need to Loake around for this one.

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:24 am

As Loake fired, the gauntlet on Kiri's right hand was already shifting form. A moment later, it had resolved itself once more, now as a Magun, one of the fearsome weapons of the Gaudium Defenders. She pulled a large, clear bullet filled with shimmering blue substance from her belt and walked it across her knuckles, finally jamming the capsule firmly into the loading chamber of her weapon. As she leveled the weapon, it's triune barrels howling as they spun in their confines, she whispered, "Shine, summoned beast, Shiva!"

A second later, the weapon fired with the sound of muffled thunder, and a bright blue streak raced towards the dragon.

((Shiva Hand, at the only hostile target))


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: No need to Loake around for this one.

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:30 pm

IM: ...OK, this definitely isn't Jonathon's work. Don't worry, Greg, everything'll be fine. You're just stuck in a battle arena...with a dragon that's immune to his own element...and three people, one of which looks like a non-caster, and two others that need to do other stuff to cast spells. You've gotten out of...well, no you haven't, but hey, at least you can say that once you get out of this.

Greg, with a look of abject worry on his face, attempts to Browse the dragon's Mental Spellbook, looking for the most powerful non-fire spell it has.

(Browse Mental Spellbook, looking for the most powerful non-fire spell the dragon has.)

Edited by: [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=idran1701>Idran1701</A] at: 12/3/03 1:34 pm

Divinegon2130
 

Re: No need to Loake around for this one.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:04 pm

Loake's shot penetrated the dragon's front leg, causing the creature to emit a slight growl of pain. It turned itself to face him...

...and meanwhile, the blue streak from Kuriko's gun whizzed just by the creature's back, somewhat off target.

And Greg realized he wasn't going to get the chance to 'borrow' any of this dragon's spells. In fact, the only thing that the dragon had that was anywhere near a spell was its flaming breath attack.

.....speaking of flaming breath, that's just what the dragon spewed at Loake. Luckily, Loake was just barely able to get out of its path in time.

(Summary: Loake's gun deals 16 damage, Kuriko's attack is resisted, and Gregory discovers no non-fire spells [as stated, the only thing even close to a spell is flaming breath]. Also, Loake resists the ibrandlin's flame breath attack.

Kumo's turn, and since it seems there was no hex movement, the hexboard has not been updated.)


User avatar
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 9:36 pm

Run, Kumo, run!

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:24 pm

Seeing his fire spell sizzle...Kumo quickly did the smartest thing he could, and ran behind Fred, who was certainly bigger than he was.

(Moving behind Fred. That's it.)


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

...Fred?

Unread postby Idran1701 » Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:24 pm

(OOC: Not an action, since it isn't his turn.)

IM: ...Uh...all right, yeah, I can still avoid death in this. Just got to figure something else out. And stay away from its mouth.


Divinegon2130
 

He meant Loake.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:49 pm

Kumo hustled quickly behind Loake, but the dragon caught sight of the little moogle at he ran.

Fortunately, before it could do anything, Kumo was already in a position where Loake was essentially his meatshield.

(Loake's turn, hexboard updated.)


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: He meant Loake.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:16 pm

"Hey, HEY! Don't hide behind ME!"

Taking the young moogles attempt to hide behind him as a signal to move, Loake spreads his wings wide and gives them a good flap or two, taking off the ground. He then quickly charges at the dragon, but turns his body as he gets close, attempting to give the creature a rather nasty boot to the head, and springboard off, remaining in the air as long as possible before being forced down by something.

(Flying Kick on the dragon, and if possible, Loake's going to attempt to stay in the air. If not, he'll be quickly landing at a space far away from Kumo)


JoshuaDurron
 

Re: He meant Loake.

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:50 am

Kiri began moving to her right, always facing the dragon, aiming to spread out the distance between herself and the other people fighting the beast. As she moved, she reloaded her weapon and preparing to attack again. This time, she planned on using something that had less chance of missing...

Her Magun thundered again, this time an entire corridor of water surging towards the dragon.

(Bismark's Presence)


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: He meant Loake.

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:15 pm

IM: ...All right, hopefully, the dragon's intelligent enough to understand language but stupid enough to fall for this. I didn't hear much, but hopefully it was enough.

With that, Greg begins concentrating, trying to put as much accuracy into this attempt as possible. After a few seconds, he 'paths to the dragon in the Mental Voice of the Booming Voice.

T2Dragon: The trial is over and you have failed. Leave this arena in shame. As punishment, you must find your own way, for I shall not teleport such a dishonorable being.


Divinegon2130
 

Not good for the PCs.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:49 pm

Loake's kick, despite the creature's size, managed to go wide. Luckily Loake pulled up in flight soon enough to avoid retaliation from the creature.

Meanwhile, Kuriko's attack washed over the creature with surprisingly little effect. It seemed that taking this creature down would be an awful hard task.

Gregory's telepathy was met with the mental equivalent of scoffing. Apparently Greg had either been speaking in this manner too soon, or he hadn't faked the voice properly.

Meanwhile, the dragon started crawling toward Kumo, meanwhile breathing fire at the moogle. The creature definitely wanted its lunch, and it seemed to be fond of the idea of barbecued moogle.

Kumo, caught in the fire breath, was lucky not to immediately wind up the main course, but it was close.

(Loake [who I've permitted to go airborne] and Kuriko missed. Gregory's Fake Accent check failed. Kumo takes 30 damage, putting him at 5/35 HP.

Kumo's turn, and [url=http://pub30.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=divinegon2130>Divinegon2130</A]&nbsp; Image at: 12/10/03 11:52 pm
[/i]

User avatar
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 9:36 pm

Owches.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:39 pm

Kumo literally shrieked in pain, and began running double-time from the dragon. Those third-degree burns were more than painful, and he was lucky to still be living after that. Quite a few wouldn't.

(Kumo is...running. Like. Hell. And quite frankly, who are we to blame him?)


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Owches.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:34 am

Spinning the knife in his hand, Loake came to a quick descision- He did NOT want to burn to death. Taking the knife in an underhanded fasion, he flew in, attempting to slash it across the face, then back up into an aerial retreat.

(Flying slash, then staying in the air after. Ain't no one hiding behind Loake >: )


JoshuaDurron
 

Re: Owches.

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:22 am

Taking a single step towards the dragon, Kiri drew her other weapon, left handed, and charged it. If the moogle was going to survive, it would need some help. Relying on her ambidexterity to keep the gun on target, she raised it to shoulder height, drew a mental bead on the things head, and fired.

((Energy Shot tech, called Head Shot. Praying like hell the dragon's size will counter the accuracy penalty.))


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

The opinions expressed here do not represent yada yada yada

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:56 pm

"..."

Gregory just stands there for a bit as everyone else continues their actions. He looks around, and of course sees no convienant escape routes to get away from this dragon. Those gazing at him may notice a slight tick in his face, as he reaches for his sword. As he pulls it out, he begins to speak.

"GAH! What is with everyone here! Whatever happened to normal, concentrate-and-stuff-happens spellcasting? Can't anyone just...GAH! I mean, why resort to this...gun magic stuff, when normal magic works just as well? And you, with your...dancing...thing! If I die here, I'm blaming whoever it is that came up with this outrageously stupid idea of using alternate spell foci!"

As he continues his ranting, he draws his sword, while trying to move around to its side or flank, staying a good distance from it.

(Action as described above, moving specifically to the hex directly under Kuriko in the current board)


Divinegon2130
 

Reminder to self. Multiple targets against gunners.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:39 pm

As Kumo fled the dragon in terror, Loake moved in on the creature's face. Slashing it quickly, Loake then lifted up, making the dragon keep eyes on him.

Which allowed Kuriko time enough to fire her Soil Gun at the thing's head. Since her target wasn't exactly the smallest thing, the 'bullet' was on target, searing into the base of the ibrandlin's skull.....

....apparently far enough to contact the creature's brain. Even though the bullet was an energy bullet, it didn't sear completely through the dragon's head, but that was unnecessary.

The dragon slumped over, a vacant stare in its eyes.

(Loake dealt 26 damage. I didn't even bother to roll Kuriko's damage because it was a headshot AND the survival roll indicated instant death.

Hexboard updated [with dragon corpse left there]. If someone else wants to take over, they should let me know.)


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Reminder to self. Multiple targets against gunners.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:12 pm

Remaining in the air, Loake crossed his arms and laughs, making sure not to ease himself down until he knew it was over. Looking over the others, he nodded to them all in turn, and flew to look over the dragon, half as a form of gloating, half to make sure it was truely dead.


User avatar
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 9:36 pm

Re: Reminder to self. Multiple targets against gunners.

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:54 pm

Cowering in the corner of the arena, Kumo looked at the thing's corpse. Then looked at the rest of them, sinking to his knees.

"...Ow."


JoshuaDurron
 

If the target was smaller, it wouldn't have mattered so much

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:23 pm

Kiri waved the gun in the air for a moment to cool the barrel, then reholstered it, her Magun reverting to its less imposing glove form. Then she trotted over to Kumo and knelt down looking at the moogle curiously. "Are you alright?"

Probably a dumb question, but it was a place to start.


User avatar
Dragon Sage007
Property of the USMC
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2002 9:36 pm

Can you smell the burning fur in the air?

Unread postby Dragon Sage007 » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:52 pm

Kumo looked up at the woman like she was crazy for a moment, and then uttered a few words before just collapsing altogether on the ground.

"Ask that again when the smell of burning fur isn't in the air anymore."


JoshuaDurron
 

>_> Oh is that what that was...

Unread postby JoshuaDurron » Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:57 pm

Kiri looked at the moogle for a moment, a bit at a loss... Guardians were usually paired with Kigenjutsu masters, as they carried little more than offensive power on their persons. She had no way to aid the little creature. She stood quickly and looked at her three other companions. "Are any of you healers?"


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: >_> Oh is that what that was...

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:17 am

Still hovering in the air, Loake shook his head. Floating down to stradle above the dragons head, he leveled his gun at it, and unloaded the remaining bullets in the 6 chamber barrel into it. "Gotta make sure this things dead before worrying about much else."


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: >_> Oh is that what that was...

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:18 pm

"Sorry, can't help you."

As he speaks, it's obvious that Michael continues to sulk about the specific talents of his current "allies," as well ash is complete lack of success against this creature.


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: >_> Oh is that what that was...

Unread postby GC130A » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:09 pm

With a little wave of his hand and a much greater demonstration of divine power, our friendly neighborhood lesser diety restored and removed all the combatants from his arena. Even refilled Loake's gun, just to be nice.

The classic "slay the dragon" scenario had played out in a rather different way than he had expected, one of the downsides of improved mortal technology. Well, it was time for a change. What would produce the most amusement this time...?

Thinking of a few mortals offhand that might serve, his will was enforced by the teleportation of seven individuals into the arena: an Inustani-speaking duck, a blonde prettyboy with a penchant for gardening, an offworld "fencer" multiclassed with "drooling Flatbeard fangirl", a chivalrous (and even more unusual, sober) orc, an eight-year-old with more magic in her than you could shake a stick at, a nezujin blood mage with the tendency to make surrounding mortals' hair stand on end, and finally a shapeshifting ex-farmgirl.

A motley band which promised to be an entertaining one.

(Vasquez, Virgil, Valentia, Kobakk, Falchetta, Daryl and Ali'Da have entered the arena. QUACK!)


User avatar
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Tue May 07, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: >_> Oh is that what that was...

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:21 pm

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:green;">The sober orc observed his surroundings.

He observed his opponents.

And then he observed, "I'll probably draw the duck..."
</span>


Divinegon2130
 

Re: >_> Oh is that what that was...

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:28 pm

Daryl, his hand outstretched at the very moment he'd arrived, hesitated before looking at his new surroundings. Just minutes ago, he'd been asked to check on something that was supposed to be delivered to his house.

He had blinked before opening the door and suddenly everything around him had changed.

"Funny...." Daryl started. "I don't recall ever entering an arena..."


FlamingDeth
Moderator
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:54 am

Re: >_> Oh is that what that was...

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:45 pm

"Non ancora..." said a voice in what would seem to the untrained ear as Barian.

In the arena, one would find a woman, appearing to be in her late twenties, sitting on the floor. She wore mostly red, a somewhat standard (of slightly expensive looking) traveling outfit, and a leather jerkin. Her hair was short, and a deep red. On her side she wore both a delicate looking rapier, as well as a matching dagger. One of the most attention grabbing details, though, was the black eyepatch over her left eye.

She looked around the arena, before getting up and heading over to the orc.

"You there, green fellow! Where is this?"


Elementalist Daien
 

....

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:48 pm

Ali'da just looked around, and remained silent.

"What the... Errr..."



Still, it seemed she was in an arena, so she kept herself ready. She knew weirdness was rarely good for you.


User avatar
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Tue May 07, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: ....

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:21 pm

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:green;">In that strange-to-listen-to Baronian orc accent of his, Kobakk replied, "You must understand. I only know anything of this place because of what I see. Obviously, this is an arena of some sort. From the looks of things, we're all here against our will. So I would assume we are the combatants.

"I could be wrong in assuming we'll face each other individually, though. We could be a team against beasts, or two teams against each other. Who knows...

"But one thing's assured.

"We will fight."
</span>


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: ....

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:02 pm

The girl sat on the ground for a minute, rubbing her head-

"Owwww...Did it happen again?"

She finally stood, adjusting the black cloak she wore- It bore the patterns of flames on it, one might note- As did the armlets, anklets, and circlets she had on. Under the cloak, she wore typical childrens clothing- denim overalls and a purple shirt. She looked around a bit, before catching Ali'da in her eye.

"Ali'da! Where am I this time?...And who're all these weird people?"


FlamingDeth
Moderator
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:54 am

Re: ....

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:36 am

"I see..." responded Valentia. "You'll understand, I had assumed that someone who was here slightly before me had some idea of what was going on, or at least more of one that I do, and I had no way to tell when anyone else arrived."

"Besides, fighting isn't a certainty! It may be a foot race, you know!" It was very difficult to tell whether the woman was being sarcastic or not.


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: ....

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:29 am

Meanwhile, the small, ordinary-looking duck looks around in confusion and fear, not understanding what is going on. He then says, in his rare Inustani-dialect, "Onde sou eu? O qual são todos vós?"


The Great Nevareh
 

Re: ....

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:06 pm

And then, the pansies hit the floor... well, the ground. The dirt?

Said pansies fell from the hands of a certain gardening fellow who was, up until this point, frozen in time... well, not really frozen in time as held perfectly and utterly still by his surprise at no longer being in his garden. He seems vaguely dirty, as though he were working in this garden before he ended up... here. His powers of observation conflicted with his idea of common sense and the battle waged until common sense won.

"I'm hallucinating. Hmpf. Must have been that... bread. Or maybe that cauliflower. I thought it smelled suspicious."

And then he remembered where he lived.

"Or I'm in an extradimensional space created by forces unknown that want me to act according to the situation set before me much to their amusement or for other reasons involving entertainment or distraction."

He then reasons for a moment. Then he realizes that he's not alone.

"Maybe I'm dead. Are you all dead?"
This is addressed to the party in general.


User avatar
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Tue May 07, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: ....

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:11 pm

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:green;">"No. But I can only speak for myself."</span>


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Beginning of the battle... or maybe not yet?

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Jul 27, 2004 7:43 pm

Five distinct flashes of light marked the entrance of more people to the little arena in the planes. It seemed that they were even more unsuspecting of the rapid teleportation than the first group had been: two of them promptly fell over from their sitting positions, one was still holding a half-empty bottle of beer, one was still fast asleep still clutching a pillow while babbling about salad, and the last one stood looking reasonably bemused.

All of them wore unadorned loose clothes of various colors, except for the bemused one who wore a grey robe trimmed with silver (obviously a mage). All looked unarmed, except one that had been sitting, who had a Valthi pistol holstered at his side. Unless you counted the beer bottle, which was reasonable. All were men.

And finally, all of them (except the sleeping one and the mage) looked incredibly confused, as the gun-toting man looked over to Vasquez and crew, intoning in a fairly proper Doman accent, "...okay, where in the hells are we?"

The mage mused to himself, "These aren't the hells, demons have a much better sense of style." What he failed to realize was that this wasn't the slightest bit funny. But then, nor was he, no matter how hard he tried.

(For reference purposes, the mage is Murray, the gunman is Kenny, the sleeper is Larry, the one with beer is Curley, and the last one is Moe.)

The Great Booming Voice of the deity was curiously silent. But then, it wasn't curious to any of them.

As for the deity himself, he was wondering if he didn't even have to encourage the mortals to fight. It would save the tedious task of informing the mortals, which though one or half a sentence long, was really more effort at communication than he would normally do if he had the option.

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 7/27/04 8:27 pm

User avatar
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Tue May 07, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Beginning of the battle... or maybe not yet?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:45 pm

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:green;">"Hmm. I wonder who they are..."

Kobakk decided to approach the group, greet them...
</span>


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Beginning of the battle... or maybe not yet?

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:02 pm

It wasn't quite certain what Kobakk was expecting, going over to them, but it was probably pretty close to what actually happened. Namely, Kenny backed away, fear etched all over his face. He kicked his sleeping companion on his way back. Actually, they all backed off. Except Murray, who just looked at them like they were a bunch of idiots.

"Wake up you stupid freak! We're in some arena-looking-thing and there's some orc coming for us!"

Larry, his eyes fluttering open, saw a lot of feet in front of him. And Vasquez. His eyes widened as he sprung awake, sprung up and bolted. Bad experiences with ducks, you know. Diabolically evil ones. A dozen soulless black eyes... grah!

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 7/27/04 9:11 pm

User avatar
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Tue May 07, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: Beginning of the battle... or maybe not yet?

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:37 pm

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:green;">"Eh?"

Right... must remember... the rest of my race... MEANER than me...

"Uh, my intentions are not for harm... but I would assume you know as much about this place as the rest of us...

"Perhaps we can work together to return home?"
</span>


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

INT rolls yes.

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:10 pm

Kenny and the others relaxed somewhat. It didn't seem like the orc was harmful, but for Ishtar's sake, it was an orc!

Moe approached Kobakk, hands folded, his humblest, most obseqious tone at work, yet an ever-so-slight smile on his face.

"An excellent proposal, sir orc. But there's one problem with it, and it involves the lack of exits. Not to mention the absurd number of wards around. Most of which are designed to prevent just that." He nodded to Murray, who nodded back in affirmation.

Valentia and Daryl, being further back and more observant, noted a number of things. The first was the considerable amount of grace the opposing group moved with, like acrobats. The second was the fact that Larry had at least one knife concealed in his clothes. As did Curley.

The third only Daryl saw, which was that Moe and Kenny had certain... spatial inconsistancies about them. A little more observation revealed that they were concealing weapons too. And that they were both illusionists.

(Yep, Valentia and Daryl see that Larry and Curley are packing knives in the normal fashion. And Daryl sees that Moe and Kenny are doing so with illusions.)

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 7/28/04 12:03 am

PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Yalogank