The Colloseum Revisited (PhilSys Combat Tests)

For all RPs taking place in other settings.
User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: INT rolls yes.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:49 pm

Falchetta stood again, walking closer to Ali'da- While putting what magical knowledge the had to use, projecting it underneath her and propelling her into the air ever so slightly. She tried to get into the view of the new men-

"Can someone PLEASE tell me where I am NOW? PLEASE?!"

(Using Float)


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: INT rolls yes.

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:11 am

Vasquez sees Falchetta's spell, and walks up to her, talking while still having a confused expression. Which is in a way odd by itself, as you don't normally see ducks with expressions. Not as odd as the Portuguese thing, though.

"Ei, tu és voando mas você não ter asas. Ou plumas. Como está fazendo que?"


Elementalist Daien
 

<.< >.>

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:25 pm

"Well... This is definitely odd..."


She looked around, straightening the farmgirl dress, which, she noted, was getting a fair bit of lint. She seemed to turn even paler than usual as she held her head, her blue eyes looking around the area, and the others once they appeared.


"What is going on...? Why...? Falchetta?


I... I don't know...I just came here too..."


The Great Nevareh
 

And here we go a here we go now!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:29 pm

"Well, at least one of us doesn't think we're dead. Anyone else going to support his decision about the non-death of the people standing in this... place? Room?... erm... What is this, anyway? Words fail me."

The youth looks around himself, once again directing the questions to everyone around him. He is apparently confused, and he doesn't seem to be trying to be sarcastic in his statements. He also looks vaguely dirty... and unarmed.


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: And here we go a here we go now!

Unread postby Idran1701 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:09 pm

Meanwhile, the duck walks up to the nearest non-floating person, nudging them in the legs with his beak before seeming to ask them something.

"Tem qualquer pão, ou talvez algum bolachas? Eu tenho fome."


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Impatient? Nah. Hasty? Maybe. Excuses? Yes.

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:41 pm

And thus did the deity get impatient. Or bored, doesn't really matter which. It seemed the expenditure was necessary after all... how very inconvenient.

Anyway, about that time all the combatants inside the arena got the same basic Booming Mental Voice message.

These guildmen are your concern: defeat them, and you shall be freed of this place.

Moe's eyes went wide as he heard a similar message, but they quickly narrowed as he took a step back from Kobakk. He snapped his fingers at the orc, who suddenly and mysteriously lost his ability to see.

(Hexboard is [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 8/4/04 12:55 pm
[/i]

Divinegon2130
 

Re: Impatient? Nah. Hasty? Maybe. Excuses? Yes.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:06 pm

(I know it's not my go just yet, but I may not be available when my turn comes, so I shall post my action now.)

Okay...... better off dealing with the illusionists first. I hate distractions like that.

Daryl seemed quite annoyed by the mental voice. Nevertheless, he realized he probably wouldn't have much choice but to listen - he hated being here more. Clenching a fist, he focused his energy into his right hand and started edging closer to Moe.

After a short distance, he stopped, as a crackling bolt of thunder emerged from his hand. It quickly took the crude shape of a sword, as Daryl pointed it at Moe first. His next move was rather bizarre, as he swept the 'blade' across the rest of the hostile group. The blade sweep sent a charge through the air....

(Moving one hex southeast - or rather, towards Moe - and then Thunder Sword cast as an Emergency Spell, followed immediately by an Electron Wave. For the latter spell, Moe will be at the exact right-side edge of the arc.)


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Impatient? Nah. Hasty? Maybe. Excuses? Yes.

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:54 am

"...Que 'defeat' significar?"

(For the omniscient deity: "What does 'defeat' mean?")


The Great Nevareh
 

Re: Impatient? Nah. Hasty? Maybe. Excuses? Yes.

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:15 am

"No, what? Wait, wait WAIT! I'm not going to "Defeat" anyone! First of all, I have no reason to fight these people. Second, I have no weapons, so it's a moot point."

Virgil essentially just stands there. Nothing really for him to do.
(Translation: Virgil is holding action until his situation changes. )


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Impatient? Nah. Hasty? Maybe. Excuses? Yes.

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:26 pm

As if in response to Virgil's request, his favored weapons materialized in his hands. As to his request for motivation, it didn't seem as though any was forthcoming aside from the obvious "you're going to die otherwise" that certain of his senses told him.

Vasquez, on the other hand, recieved a more direct communication. After all, you couldn't get fun-for-the-whole-family duck-biting quacking goodness if the duck didn't know what you wanted of him.

Significa "combate".

Daryl, who had nothing against attacking who he was told to, did precisely that. Moe was caught in the full blast of the electrical torrent Daryl had unleashed: a considerable amount of his skin charred, his hair stood straight up, and he looked to suffer some muscle spasms. Still, he could take a lot more of that before going down. Curley, at the opposite end of the blast, managed to roll out of the way after the initial shock, taking only part of it. Kenny took a little sprint and cleared it entirely, and Murray merely looked bored as the bolts washed over him to no effect.

About that time, he found himself challenged by Larry, who pulled a long dagger from its sheath in his coat. Stabbing many times at Daryl, the nezujin found he just wasn't fast enough to keep up, getting passed through a total of three times before Larry took a couple of steps back. The reason for this was soon apparent, as a bullet whizzed by in front of Daryl's face. Ali'da saw the same bullet coming a mile away and merely sidestepped. A second one passed through his leg below the knee. It hurt just as much as any of the stabs had, but the leg was still useable. Mana flowed into Daryl by the wounds he had just recieved.

Murray stretched out his hand and with a small pop, a staff landed in it.

(Virgil gets armed with his weapons, Daryl deals full damage to Moe and half damage to Curley, who resisted by 1. Murray and Kenny resist entirely. Larry runs up, stabbing Daryl three times for a total of 33 damage. Kenny circles around and shoots Daryl twice, missing the headshot (missing Ali'da, too) but hitting the legshot. Daryl resists being disabled but takes 13 damage, putting him on 19/65 HP, 23/32 BMP and 26/63 MP. Murray moves slightly and summons a staff. Updated hexboard is [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 8/5/04 1:00 pm
[/i]

User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Impatient? Nah. Hasty? Maybe. Excuses? Yes.

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:01 pm

Falchetta turned to Kenny while the usually subtle glow in her eyes increased a small amount- She was mad. "Don't hurt Ali'da!" She began flailing her arms, seemingly randomly, and babbeling whatever came to mind- "Dantri exitus anima PENTRI!"

She didn't know what it meant, but she hoped it made her magic do something.

(Wild Magic on Kenny.)


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

8 MAtk + hit = lucky, lucky lil' wildmage

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:51 pm

One flurry of wild magic later, a beam of holy energy streaked toward Kenny, burning, charring and scarring his face. Not to mention hurting like hell.

(Falchetta hits, gets Beam and scores 14 damage. She's now at 40/60 MP, and Valentia is up.)

Edited by: [url=http://p068.ezboard.com/brpgww60462.showUserPublicProfile?gid=gc130a>GC130A</A] at: 8/5/04 7:14 pm

FlamingDeth
Moderator
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:54 am

Lalalala.

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:19 pm

Being a veteran of the open seas, Valentia knew all about firearms, and not wanting to be in their way. On that note, there appeared to be only one gunman...

Making the brash assumption that everyone who was brought here first was on her side, Valentia attempted to get as many of her opponents between her and the gunman as possible. In that respect, shemade her way to the far side of Moe, and unsheathing her rapier and dagger, proceeded to attempt to stab him with both.

(Moving three spaces down-right, another space down, and then some stabbing for good measure.)


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

First critical, first overload

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Aug 05, 2004 8:59 pm

Having -just- been hit by a shower of lightning bolts, Moe wasn't exactly expecting another attack. Still, he made a fairly good showing of himself, evading Valentia's thrust with her dagger.

Unfortunately, it seemed that that was exactly what she had expected, as he dodged straight into her rapier, which penetrated his chest with a soft squelch. As she ripped it free, his eyes started to take on a dull, glazed look. Dead? No, but he couldn't keep going much longer.

Curley, for his part, had drawn three throwing knives and tossed them all at Moe's assailant, namely Valentia. One whizzed harmlessly over her head, but the other two plunged into her side and leg.

Bringing us back to our nezujin, who wasn't feeling so well just then. The massive spilling of blood gave him the all-too-familiar nauseation and sickening of overload, and like his predessesor blood mage, he too puked.

(Valentia misses with the dagger and criticals with the rapier, dealing 26 damage. Curley tosses throwing knives at Valentia who takes 25 damage. All this translates to 25 blood MP for Daryl, putting him at 32/32 BMP and 3/65 HP. -6/-6 injury penalty.

Hexboard is here, and it's the turn of Ali'da.)


Divinegon2130
 

And the perils of mana overload are pretty severe.

Unread postby Divinegon2130 » Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:30 am

Daryl knew this feeling too well. He'd suffered mana poisoning enough times before and nearly died of it on more than one occasion. So after he puked, he mustered what energy he could to shout,

"For the sake of the gods, enough of the bloodshed. Start using MAGIC, DAMMIT!"


The Great Nevareh
 

Virgil Act!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:22 am

(I got permission to take my action now, thus altering the chain of initiative.)

The violence occurs around Virgil very suddenly, and he is struck dumb by the sudden actions. When his weapons materialize out of nowhere, he is confused and is unable to act for a short while. Then, as the bloodshed continues, Virgil steels himself into the conviction that he must act.
Virgil's hands close around his newly-materialized weapons as he assesses his situation. He then adopts an offensive stance and dives forewords toward Kenny, yet unassailed and in a clear, straight line to Virgil. Virgil then proceeds to make a series of attacks against his unknown opponent. Grunting with the effort, he brings his knives around in a whirlwind of flashing blades and bloody air, striking as many times, consecutively, as he can against his enemy, without wasting excess energies.

(Virgil uses his "Shift Style" ability, thus sacrificing one of his Free actions, alters his AT/PA to 19/11 from 17/13, and shifts all of his free actions into attacks. He then moves to a hex next to Kenny, and proceeds to attack twice. Each attack consists of two strikes, as per his two-weapon wielding ability. They are all slashes. )

Edited by: The Great Nevareh at: 8/11/04 10:06 pm

Elementalist Daien
 

...

Unread postby Elementalist Daien » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:50 pm

All the sudden fighting confused Ali'da, and... Admittedly it scared her a little...


But, deep down in the back of her mind, she thought of Falchetta. She's a little girl. She may have magic, but she's still a child... She may not be..


She was holding her hand at this point... Or it was her hand, since it was slowly turning into... What looked like a whip extending from her wrist...

(Whip Arm)


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: ...

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Aug 12, 2004 11:46 pm

Blithely ignoring Daryl's impassioned plea, Virgil unleashed his spinning whirlwind of blades upon Kenny. The first and second strokes went ever-so-slightly wide, but the third and fourth cut the gunman under the nose, then across the eyes. All in all, the man was lucky: any further and it would've sliced through his skull entirely. But that luck didn't do him much good as he dropped to the ground, unconscious.

On the other hand, Virgil did bloody work of it, spilling still more mana into Daryl. This time, however, it was more than he could take. His vision went black, his body went numb, and about a second later he slumped to the ground, his life rapidly fading.

As for Ali'da, she got a rather fleshy whip for a hand.

(Virgil deals 38 damage, making Kenny unconscious, putting Daryl at -16/65 HP and making him dead. Ali'da is on 18/20 TP. Hexboard is here, and it's Kobakk's turn.)


User avatar
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Tue May 07, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: ...

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:11 am

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:green;">Kobakk was angry. Quite angry.

But luckily, not THAT angry.

Still, he was angry enough to swing madly at the man who blinded him... if that was him... or a pole... or a tall hamster... or something...

And to think I extend the olive branch, like a fool! I'll crush all of them!
</span>


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

And now, the duck we've all been waiting for.

Unread postby GC130A » Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:44 pm

And Kobakk swung madly. So madly, in fact, that he didn't look where he was aiming. Oh wait, he couldn't. Anyway, his swak went extremely wide, crashing into the dirt about four feet to the left of his intended target. Fortunately, he managed to hang onto his weapon, as it nearly went flying from his hands.

(Kobakk misses, almost critically. Vasquez!)


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: And now, the duck we've all been waiting for.

Unread postby Idran1701 » Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:53 am

Vasquez has been fairly quiet during all the carnage. So much so, that many people may have forgotten there even was a duck here. However, like they say, it's always the quiet ones...

Those that happen to be looking on him may notice that he seems to be reacting badly to all the violence. Nervous twitches, darting eyes, that sort of thing. Suddenly, he seems to snap. He begins shouting "INTERMISSION!" (in Common, I might add) over and over again while wildly flapping his wings. After about a quarter-minute of this, he jumps up to clamp onto the nearest person's nose ("friend" or foe), clinging on. And for those of you that have had a duck clamp on to your nose like that...what the heck were you doing?


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Round 2!

Unread postby GC130A » Sun Aug 15, 2004 6:31 pm

The closest "friend" that happened to be around was, incidentally, Falchetta. Who quickly got a crazy duck very firmly attached to her nose.

Moe and Larry, for their parts, retreated back to their companions. Larry stood near Murray, as though expecting something, and Moe brought glowing white hands to his injuries, healing them slightly.

However, he wasn't so skilled an illusionist that he could heal himself and maintain the magics; a rush of light assaulted Kobakk's vision and after a brief bit of disorientation, he was back in action.

(Vasquez succeeds in attaching to Falchetta and is on 15/20 TP. Moe and Larry retreat, Moe heals himself, ending Kobakk's state of blindness. Hexboard is here, and Virgil's up again.)


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Round 2!

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:59 am

Falchetta hadn't ever had a duck bite her nose before. But she didn't like it very much, dispite her love of her feathered friends.

"Gaahaaha! Get this dumb duck away from me!"


The Great Nevareh
 

Brood Flenzy!

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:30 am

Virgil, at this point, is not exactly all there. He seems to have slipped into a rote of semi-memorized movements, and is going from his newly-fallen opponent towards the next closest enemy, which happens to be Larry.

Virgil charges from his current standing point and makes a beeline towards Larry, bringing his blades around himself in another whirlwind of light attacks, his arms moving in difficult to track and difficult to copy patterns about his slim form. His vortex of blades seeks out the new target, and he winds his weapons into a frenzy of purposeful movement.

(Virgil turns and runs towards Larry, attacking him for a total of 6 slashes.)


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Of counters and chaos magic

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:03 pm

Unfortunately, that seemed exactly what Larry was waiting for. Though Virgil's first slash caught him across the arm, by the second he had already darted behind Virgil, slicing his dagger across the side of Virgil's neck. Blood streamed wildly from the severed jugular.

Murray fired a spiralling, prismatic ray of energy at Valentia before retreating into a corner behind his companions. The ray struck her in the chest, causing a fair amount of pain and the darndest urge to sing and dance. However, the fencer's mind remained strong; singing and dancing in the middle of a battle was not only stupid, but completely unsuitable.

(Virgil deals a slash but finds himself on the wrong end of a counter technique, taking 31 immediate damage (29/60 HP), and is going to be bleeding quite a bit. Valentia takes 23 from a chaos bolt, putting her at 18/65 HP. She resists the secondary effect.

Hexboard is here, and Falchetta's turn is now.)


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: Of counters and chaos magic

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:55 am

Falchetta, having a duck clamped to her face, simply tried to get it the hell off.

Because duck bites hurt.


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Of counters and chaos magic

Unread postby GC130A » Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:36 pm

After a brief struggle, Falchetta got cleanly un-ducked.

(Valentia!)


FlamingDeth
Moderator
 
Posts: 2128
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:54 am

Re: Of counters and chaos magic

Unread postby FlamingDeth » Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:04 pm

Quite unhappy with her current situation, and the fact that she was bleeding and had just been magicked up a good deal, Valentia tried to remember who in the clump of opponents did what. One of them was apparently a spellcaster, and another was apparently a fighter of...some sort. And hopefully, the one in the back wouldn't do much to her if she went over there, and hopefully someone would follow her over and provide some sort of backup, and perhaps healing.

As such, she made her way over to Curley. Calling upon her dueling experience, her stance shifted ever so slightly, and she executed a simple thrust-lunge with her rapier...

(Moving to the hex just above Curley, switching to the Noble and Worthy Science of Defense, and then a thrust attack on said Curley.)


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: Of counters and chaos magic

Unread postby Idran1701 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:57 am

Meanwhile, Vasquez resumes his screaming and twitching, likely to the annoyance of Falchetta and others.

(Not action, just flavor; no in-game effects expected.)


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: Of counters and chaos magic

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:46 pm

Curley drew his dagger in response to Valentia's approach, and what followed was a quick interchange of attempted slashings and stabbings, knife and rapier diving around like shiny blurs. In the end, Valentia was little more than scratched, whereas Curley had a nice slice across his arm.

(Valentia misses the thrust, Curley slashes twice and misses twice, Valentia ripostes twice and misses once. Hexboard, and Ali'da's turn.)


Dan
 

!

Unread postby Dan » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:55 pm

At this point, our resident shapeshifter did what she could. At this point, that would be getting to the side of the nearest fighter, and swinging her now whip-arm at the one fighting against him.


Of course, she still could not miss what was going back behind her.

"HEY! STOP THAT! LEAVE HER ALONE!"
Ugh, just what you need when you're being attacked, isn't it?


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: !

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:38 pm

Unfortunately for Curley, Ali'da's whip attack caught him right after his exchange with Valentia. As totally unprepared as he was, he raised his arm to deflect it. Unfortunately, he hadn't counted on the whip coiling itself around his head. As Ali'da pulled back slightly, his head tilted to one side and back with a sickening snap. He slumped to the ground, neck broken.

(Ali'da criticals because Curley was clean out of parries. He's now technically dead. :( Hexboard, and Kobakk's turn, and )


User avatar
KingOfDoma
Guess Who It Is?
 
Posts: 2656
Joined: Tue May 07, 2002 7:21 pm
Location: Calgary

Re: !

Unread postby KingOfDoma » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:12 pm

<span style="font-family:comic sans ms; color:green;">With a bit of a twisted grin, Kobakk's eyes locked with Larry's. His feet dug in the earth, his weapon swung back and forth a bit, and in an instant, he broke into a run. Before he could blink, the figure of the leaping orc came towards him, the blade bearing down on him.

No matter what happened, he was about to be disabled greatly... (Bonecracker)</span>



GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: !

Unread postby GC130A » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:24 pm

As Kobakk charged with the most obvious giveaway in the book, the assassin's eyes locked onto the orc, preparing to do to Kobakk what he had done to Virgil. He lined himself up, locked his stance and prepared for the onrush. As Kobakk's swak went wide, Larry darted to the side again. However, what he hadn't counted on was Kobakk swiftly changing his stance and headbutting him in the chest. It wasn't quite the intended method, but the effect was much the same: more cracking was heard as the orc's skull fractured several of his ribs.

(Kobakk succeeds and breaks a few ribs. Hexboard, and Vasquez!)


Idran1701
None some call is air am
 
Posts: 42195
Joined: Wed May 29, 2002 9:37 am

Re: !

Unread postby Idran1701 » Tue Sep 07, 2004 10:35 pm

Squirming out of Falchetta's grip, Vasquez flies madly towards the south, slamming into Ali'da. He bounces off, hitting the ground, and begins running around randomly, squawking and yelling madly as he darts and weaves amongst the combatants.


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: !

Unread postby GC130A » Mon Sep 13, 2004 6:10 pm

Vasquez ran like a mad duck of the crazy variety. When it was all over, their enemies looked mildly disturbed. Except for Larry. Larry had run screaming, flailing his arms, dropping his dagger and babbling about "soulless black eyes."

Moe, for his part, facepalmed briefly at his comrade before channelling a burst of light from his palms. Ali'da and Valentia were subjected to a wide-beam searchlight on steroids, and would end up having trouble seeing.

Meanwhile, Virgil bled some more.

(Vasquez succeeds in scaring the fuck out of Larry, Moe hits Ali'da and Valentia with a light burst, mostly blinding them for 2 rounds (-4/-4 AT/PA). Meanwhile, Virgil takes 12 damage from bleeding lots, and it's his turn. Hexboard.)


The Great Nevareh
 

Re: !

Unread postby The Great Nevareh » Mon Sep 13, 2004 8:44 pm

Virgil is not in good shape. He is swiftly losing consciousness and his slim frame is thoroughly stained with his own blood- however, he can still function well enough to act with a clear head. He swerves on his feet and runs towards Moe, the spellcaster having recently discharged a beam of light at two of his "allies." He then brings his blades around in another vortex of knives, and bears down with his full ability upon the spellcaster, attempting to put some more force behind some of his strikes, all the while bleeding endlessly.

(Virgil goes to Moe, if at all possible, and attacks him 6 times, 4 slashes and 2 hacks. Whatever order you like.)


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Re: This is taking less time than expected. :(

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:48 pm

Virgil's crazy string of attacks pretty much splattered Moe into chunky kibbles where he stood. Murray took the opportunity to run like hell, dropping a stone from his pocket when he was far enough away. The little stone grew, swelled with incredible speed until a humanoid figure made of earth stood tall. Murray's first command was quite sensible and almost desperate: "Golem, protect me!"

(Virgil kills Moe gruesomely. Murray runs and creates a golem, which is now covering him. Next round it shall have its turn after Larry and before Virgil; it just rolled that high. It's Falchetta's turn, and this is a hexboard, not a giant. Or a windmill.)


User avatar
Shinigori V2
Wishing she brought a backup turtle.
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:13 pm

Re: This is taking less time than expected. :(

Unread postby Shinigori V2 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:10 pm

Falchetta looked at the newly made golem, the glow in her eyes increasing even more- Someone hurt Ali'da, her friend, and someone was going to pay for it. Aiming both palms at the newly constructed golem, she began mumbling what Aiden told her long ago...

"Coromus freezenti alento!"

(Ice on the golem. :( )


GC130A
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 9:37 pm

Stuff.

Unread postby GC130A » Thu Sep 16, 2004 7:24 pm

Shards of ice flew unerringly at the construct, embedding themselves in its chest, a few penetrating all the way through. Even so, it could take a lot more than that and still keep going.

(Falchetta deals 15 damage and is at 30/60 MP. Valentia!)


PreviousNext

Return to Other RPs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Yalogank